Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Oh shit wait, just thought of something.

@DGB:
There was a Miller claim this game. You were notably so against the idea of a Miller existing in the last game we played that it extended into you ranting about set up metas even into the post game. Why hasn't the Miller claim caught your attention this time? I'd think you would hone in on that. No this isn't a gotcha attempt but considering how differently you've been playing this game in general, it's notable here.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

What a hypocrite pl!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus
or to your precious M3 group, which you guys want to eliminate???
You guys deserve each other, not gonna post anymore, screw yourselves!! :evil:

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I can vote DGB but fmpov it'd be more of a meta thing than a this game thing which makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't know if <thing that I want to know if DGB justifies its play with>
I prefer they, thanks :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1000, Roden wrote:Oh shit wait, just thought of something.

@DGB:
There was a Miller claim this game. You were notably so against the idea of a Miller existing in the last game we played that it extended into you ranting about set up metas even into the post game. Why hasn't the Miller claim caught your attention this time? I'd think you would hone in on that. No this isn't a gotcha attempt but considering how differently you've been playing this game in general, it's notable here.
I thought it was BS like all the fake mason claims. And if you remember how my last casting doubt on millers went... you should understand why I won't bring it up again.

In a recent game, I had a cop guilty on a player who claimed miller on flucking day 2... and people were voting ME so I've had it with miller claims. If someone wants to take it up, it won't be me.

You remind me a lot of scum!MathBlade in that game. Welcome to my scum pile.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:18 am

I am taking a 2-week intensive acappella arranging course with lots of homework, i am banging my head because I find it extremely difficult, so bear with me for another week before trying to rapture me for an activity differential.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:38 am

In post 1001, Salsabil Faria wrote:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Using my expertise on AtE, I judge this self-vote as town frustration.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:39 am

VOTE: Roden

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:55 am

I hate post #1000 so much, I can feel a rise in my magma chamber.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:19 am

Post by geraintm »

When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
Titus

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

VOTE: salsabil
Self votes should be driven from the game
Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • DrippingGoofball (4): marcistar, ssbm_Kyouko, ManateeDude, Roden
    Salsabil Faria (2): geraintm, Salsabil Fariua
    marcistar (1): MathBlade
    omo (1): MaxTheFox
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
    Roden (1): DrippingGoofball
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 932, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Marci

I think I am okay with a Marci elim here.
In post 940, oʍo wrote:UNVOTE:

please lets find a viable counterwagon I dont want marci anymore after that wallpost
In post 956, ManateeDude wrote:omo has generally been very wishy washy, inconsistent and intentionally offputting so far this game. a skim of their iso will find a lot of fencesits, votes that are quickly rescinded. they seem pretty willing to follow stronger players more silently and are quite often vague in their statements, in what i think is an attempt to avoid locking themselves into a thought process that isnt favourable for town later down the road. a skim through their iso reveals a lack of reads on a lot of players, and many are purposely vague or based on an another players perspective. its pretty easy for omo to take up a few semi-popular viewpoints that they can fencesit, and pull through on at a later point when its convinient for them. omos posts voting me as opposed to a more popular pick are all coupled with a statement they'd also be ok pushing the more popular pick which feels like perfect positioning for a mislim on either end
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
this post is super telling and i think it sets up for a discred on max bc her thought process was really solid, and omo AS max stated does the aforementioned dodging real criticism by not adressing the other aspects of max's reasoning. its really not a good look for early game and i didnt even notice it until here
In post 312, oʍo wrote:dont care, I'm blatantly town and you're not
In post 317, oʍo wrote:
In post 314, Saudade wrote:you are most definitenly not blatantly town omo
why am I scum then?
omo does some more doubtcasting, and the obvtown comment is really bad. this response looks like a pretty obvious way to distract from their original point (not a good look) and immediately flip to the other end of the spectrum in attempt to doubtcast the original point (being that omo is NOT obvtown)
In post 372, oʍo wrote:
In post 371, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 362, oʍo wrote:
In post 351, ManateeDude wrote:omo you are taco right?
yup thats another one of my alts
In post 334, oʍo wrote:yeah I'm not that complex in early game and just shit out random reads, it's gonna develop over time like right now ;)
not noticing this pattern in at least one aforementioned taco game
wrongo
i wont claim to be a huge meta reader but when theres a pretty obvious discepancy i can point it out. this game gives pretty different scope of how they act, with them supplying many complicated takes and engaging in a complex manner with various players. i wouldnt find this huge if they didn't say it was objectively untrue, but from the way i see it they made a statement about their style that doesnt match the way i analyzed their behavior
In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
this post is super in that they kind of back away from developing any sort of read on titus and WHILE voting me. i'd be content if they admitted they couldn't read titus without the caveat that theyd also be ok limming them but it feels weird to say you cant read someone and be in favour of their lim. they ALSO ackonwledge T!Titus would be a loss but they're also perfectly content with the same person going without any real read on them?
In post 843, oʍo wrote:
In post 840, ManateeDude wrote:feel like a lot of people are hedging on their reads on me cos mafia dont know if they can push me as a mislim
Perspective slip alert
In post 844, oʍo wrote:If yall were unsure b4 that post is disgustingly scum mindset based on that wording^^
In post 870, oʍo wrote:
In post 864, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 861, oʍo wrote:But you said that's because mafia isn't sure. How did you figure that?
i dont think everyone pushing me fully is scum? that means mafia is unsure of whether or not theyre going to push me as a whole
In post 865, ManateeDude wrote:ur reasoning is oh she has thoughts about mafia perspective so she slipped as mafia from what im getting
alright so what's your perspective on the gamestate ATP?
this series of responses is kind of telling around omo's wishy-washy behavior as their noted "perspective slip" on me which was originally extremely fragile falls apart with a bit of pushback and without anyone agreeing. i find it interesting that even now when they r back to voting me no mention of this perspective slip has been raised. i think its bc as a point against me it doesnt work and they realized it.

VOTE: omo
In post 976, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 939, Roden wrote:I'm getting paranoid about my read on Marci. Like on one hand, I'm starting to doubt it after her defense because it was pretty reasonable, and looking through her ISO all of what she said checks out. And the wagon on her built surprisingly quickly before I could even make a full scum case, which feels off. But on the other hand, she's openly admitting to using scum tactics, she isn't pushing her biggest scum read, and I get a sense she's doing her homework to make sure everything she says checks out, which kinda conflicts with her overall vibe and demeanor that she's putting across. Like, using a lot of emojis and hearts, but then making passive aggressive statements.
In post 894, marcistar wrote: "blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
This specifically pinged me a lot. There's a lot of tonal dissonance in her posts but this is stands out the most to me.
In post 940, oʍo wrote:UNVOTE:

please lets find a viable counterwagon I dont want marci anymore after that wallpost
Bless your beautiful souls VOTE: manatee
In post 978, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: marci

im not going today and i will make that 100% true if need be
In post 987, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:UNVOTE: I don't even know with this game anymore. Theres a hole in my reads somewhere.
I guess I could do max
VOTE: max

Pedit: Roden I think omo was voting Marci while she was he wagon and the same post you thought was townie from Marci, he thought too. So did I.
In post 993, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Fuck it what about this iso?
Desperately flocking to the prevailing wagons seemingly for no reason, assuming they're both town, 962 is the perfect time to make that post as scum. You get the towncred but also the prevailing wagons are TvT and it's safe to do so.

No content. Flip-flops onto town wagons without reason. Tries to scoop up low-hanging towncred. Yeet

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
In post 995, ManateeDude wrote:sold.

VOTE: DGB
In post 998, Roden wrote:I was damn near town locking DGB due to Looker, but that is a good point about DGB's posts. Last game I was with DGB I ended up tunneling them to the point I tried to Vig them, but they also played way differently in that game. They've been extremely inactive and not really trying to make any waves this time around, possibly just coasting on the town read Looker forged for them. Re-evaluating Looker again, I also remember thinking they were trying to look scummy on purpose. It made me think they were either too scummy to be scummy and maybe had a PR, or they were gambitting we would assume TSTBS. I should've had them null in my reads list tbh.

I think I'm actually fine with this wagon.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
Titus

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

In post 1006, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Roden
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, Roden wrote:Oh shit wait, just thought of something.

@DGB:
To be fair, it was an "informed miller".
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

TRing everyone on this wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Roden
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1012, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

He posts weird
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1011, Titus wrote:VOTE: DGB

TRing everyone on this wagon.

Ditto.

Oh and not sure if anyone saw a recent WWF ad? It’s so cute I just have to share it.

Show love to people <3
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:23 am

Aw come on people, I haven't been able to pay attention to this game, my course is way more involved than I anticipated, I was prioritizing other games since this one was just starting and unfortunately I can't even give it the attention it deserves for another week.

All I can ask for is a reprieve. I am even going to be gone all day today visiting friends that live two hours away , leaving in a minute, my husbandis alreadyoutside waitingfor me. Titus you of all people should understand that life can get in the way, I am disappointed.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

DGB, I am sympathetic. I have three problems that caused me to vote you.

One, I am in the same position which makes the lead wagon appetizing.

Two, the deadline means someone must compromise. Why not the person with real life issues?

Three, I townread everyone on your wagon. Why fight my townreads when I don't have a better suspect and don't have the time to make one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey Titus you saw what I saw I think yeah?

And yes this is vague and no I won’t say more than that.

If no then okay maybe go look later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1018, MathBlade wrote:Hey Titus you saw what I saw I think yeah?

And yes this is vague and no I won’t say more than that.

If no then okay maybe go look later.
Nope.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

I'm in the shop waiting on my car to be done. Can you tell me what page(s) to look on?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lovely /s

Go look later then damn it.

45 and 40 and 41

Not my posts but except maybe one.

This was constructed carefully. Assume no and all typos.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”