ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

math what do u think abt what i had 2 say regarding omo/an omo lim
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 939, Roden wrote:I'm getting paranoid about my read on Marci. Like on one hand, I'm starting to doubt it after her defense because it was pretty reasonable, and looking through her ISO all of what she said checks out. And the wagon on her built surprisingly quickly before I could even make a full scum case, which feels off. But on the other hand, she's openly admitting to using scum tactics, she isn't pushing her biggest scum read, and I get a sense she's doing her homework to make sure everything she says checks out, which kinda conflicts with her overall vibe and demeanor that she's putting across. Like, using a lot of emojis and hearts, but then making passive aggressive statements.
In post 894, marcistar wrote: "blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
This specifically pinged me a lot. There's a lot of tonal dissonance in her posts but this is stands out the most to me.
In post 940, oʍo wrote:UNVOTE:

please lets find a viable counterwagon I dont want marci anymore after that wallpost
Bless your beautiful souls VOTE: manatee
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Owo is a vanity wagon. Much as I would love their elim they aren’t for today.

Koba’s consistency is bad as either alignment and the best way to read them is under pressure and when they are under pressure they get yelly and screamy. While Owo is my top wagon I would love to elim best not today unfortunately because if we try odds are we no elim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

VOTE: marci

im not going today and i will make that 100% true if need be
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i dont even like marci lim but taking me out is much much worse for game
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i can be friendly if need be
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Civ break is over bbs
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

@kyouko i trust your judgement here, so give me a little longer to be friendly and it'll do both of us a lot of favours
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 963, MathBlade wrote:It sounds like Roden’s point is more you’re not keeping an accurate memory of what you said so the responses feel constructed and less jovial than the rest of your posts and I get that vibe too.
ahhh thats what he meant?
well im just built diff :dead: :dead:

i do see where yall can see it. not sure if i can fight that much cuz its prob truly, but i was trying to be more serious in those posts :dead: :dead:
In post 979, ManateeDude wrote:i dont even like marci lim but taking me out is much much worse for game
sister??? i- i- sister r u okay???? sister???
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Roden »

I feel like I've either mind melded with Math or I'm getting manipulated hard. I'm super uneasy that we're agreeing on a
lot
of things now, even stuff I haven't directly said. Idk how to describe the potential technique here entirely, but I feel like he's done something where he tried to break me down with suspicion and pressure, then raise me up by slowly town reading me and agreeing with a lot of things I've said. And there were a few things earlier that I brought up to him that he never responded to and let get buried. With all the conversation leading he's done, he could be power wolfing. I'm also just really susceptible to pocketing, Jake got me way too easily in our last Mini Normal and on Day 1 too.

Or, we just naturally clicked after a rough start and he's just really strong as town. And I hate being paranoid of someone who seems to be on my side because then I feel bad. He seems more trustworthy than OMO too and I've been getting a strong feeling there's one scum between them due to their interactions.

This is real fucking rough but I'd rather put my trust in Math Day 1 regardless. I ultimately don't have a reason to want him gone over OMO especially when OMO does look scummier, especially with Manatee's case on them which I thought was pretty compelling. I understand this is just kind of a ramble, but I wanted to put it out here since I'm finding myself stuck between the two of them and trying to figure out who to trust. Especially with OMO voting Manatee and Math voting Marci, this could actually be between town and scum today with these wagons.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i dont think i implied i liked eliminating u in that podt just that it gave us stuff 2 work with
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 985, ManateeDude wrote:i dont think i implied i liked eliminating u in that podt just that it gave us stuff 2 work with
@marci btw
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

UNVOTE: I don't even know with this game anymore. Theres a hole in my reads somewhere.
I guess I could do max
VOTE: max

Pedit: Roden I think omo was voting Marci while she was he wagon and the same post you thought was townie from Marci, he thought too. So did I.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 987, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:UNVOTE: I don't even know with this game anymore. Theres a hole in my reads somewhere.
I guess I could do max

Pedit: Roden I think omo was voting Marci while she was he wagon and the same post you thought was townie from Marci, he thought too. So did I.
Yeah that's what's getting me here. What do you think of OMO and Math? Same with Marci and Manatee? You're voting Max but are you against a Manatee vote?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 985, ManateeDude wrote:i dont think i implied i liked eliminating u in that podt just that it gave us stuff 2 work with
wait im lowkey confused
In post 945, ManateeDude wrote:marci not acting like a total scumfuck in response to votes is good but
idk if its good enough for me
In post 946, ManateeDude wrote:marci even if town
gives us stuff to work with postflip bc theyve been interacting a lot more as of late.

not sure what omos getting at w the "complex thoughts" in regards bc it kind of just reads as a way to get off the wagon w justification which town shouldn't need to do. if marci is scum here her "complex thoughts" hold value primarily post-flip
can u explain what u meant here then..?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Roden »

Ok yeah that looks bad on Manatee.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i guess its the difference between thinking an elim could be valuable and liking it. my perspective pretty quickly changed between the two posts esp given the fact i became a target during that time
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

u can clearly see i isoed omo inbtwn those two points so

"not enough to unvote" and "would prefer other person ive cased" is the perspective switch
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Fuck it what about this iso?
Desperately flocking to the prevailing wagons seemingly for no reason, assuming they're both town, 962 is the perfect time to make that post as scum. You get the towncred but also the prevailing wagons are TvT and it's safe to do so.

No content. Flip-flops onto town wagons without reason. Tries to scoop up low-hanging towncred. Yeet

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I summon the powers of roden, omo, manatee, and Marci to turboelim this scumbag. It's partner can bus it with the 6th vote and not_mafia can hammer for the lulz
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

sold.

VOTE: DGB
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 988, Roden wrote:
In post 987, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:UNVOTE: I don't even know with this game anymore. Theres a hole in my reads somewhere.
I guess I could do max

Yeah that's what's getting me here. What do you think of OMO and Math? Same with Marci and Manatee? You're voting Max but are you against a Manatee vote?
Omo and you are my strongest TRs.
Mathblade I think has felt townie, and saudade was firmly town for me.

Marci and manatee I thought there was buddying and distancing involved, but aside from.her wasted.vote and that I dont really have reason to SR her. And I think I can read her tone is town. I identify with her posting and I know the feelings she's posting are real. Manatee will sort out, not feeling good about eliminating her today either. Both of these wagons were too easy. Yes there is a block of voters that are somewhat in agreement, but there was no resistance, so I dont think either is scum right now.

I was kind of POEing onto max because I was feeling lost. I've reexamined the nullish slots though and I have an obvscum to serve up for dinner now.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 984, Roden wrote:I feel like I've either mind melded with Math or I'm getting manipulated hard. I'm super uneasy that we're agreeing on a
lot
of things now, even stuff I haven't directly said. Idk how to describe the potential technique here entirely, but I feel like he's done something where he tried to break me down with suspicion and pressure, then raise me up by slowly town reading me and agreeing with a lot of things I've said. And there were a few things earlier that I brought up to him that he never responded to and let get buried. With all the conversation leading he's done, he could be power wolfing. I'm also just really susceptible to pocketing, Jake got me way too easily in our last Mini Normal and on Day 1 too.

Or, we just naturally clicked after a rough start and he's just really strong as town. And I hate being paranoid of someone who seems to be on my side because then I feel bad. He seems more trustworthy than OMO too and I've been getting a strong feeling there's one scum between them due to their interactions.

This is real fucking rough but I'd rather put my trust in Math Day 1 regardless. I ultimately don't have a reason to want him gone over OMO especially when OMO does look scummier, especially with Manatee's case on them which I thought was pretty compelling. I understand this is just kind of a ramble, but I wanted to put it out here since I'm finding myself stuck between the two of them and trying to figure out who to trust. Especially with OMO voting Manatee and Math voting Marci, this could actually be between town and scum today with these wagons.
I dismantled your wagon. Why am i scum from your pov?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Roden »

I was damn near town locking DGB due to Looker, but that is a good point about DGB's posts. Last game I was with DGB I ended up tunneling them to the point I tried to Vig them, but they also played way differently in that game. They've been extremely inactive and not really trying to make any waves this time around, possibly just coasting on the town read Looker forged for them. Re-evaluating Looker again, I also remember thinking they were trying to look scummy on purpose. It made me think they were either too scummy to be scummy and maybe had a PR, or they were gambitting we would assume TSTBS. I should've had them null in my reads list tbh.

I think I'm actually fine with this wagon.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 997, oʍo wrote:
In post 984, Roden wrote:I feel like I've either mind melded with Math or I'm getting manipulated hard. I'm super uneasy that we're agreeing on a
lot

I dismantled your wagon. Why am i scum from your pov?
Dismantling a wagon doesn't mean much and assumes I couldn't do it myself. Scum can easily do it for town cred, or at the very least trust points. I don't want you gone today though, and I don't have a scum case that comes out differently than what Manatee offered.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”