In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1720, Titus wrote:
In post 1719, MathBlade wrote:Okay.

Break down all three worlds Titus:
Assume I am vig enabler and town
Assume I am vig enabler and scum
Assume I am not vig enabler and scum

What does that mean?
(Yes logically there is a fourth world that I am town and lying about vig enabler but just no lmao include it if you want)
Your claim doesn't change my Galron analysis at all.
That’s not what I asked Titus.

In elo the entire game should be solved.

I asked about how you read me, not Galron.
My read on you is that you're not the flip for today.

I disagree that we have to solve the entire game today. It's easier to get all town to agree on one scum than all town to agree on the exact puzzle. Plus we could get a bus today.
Titus you’re better than this.

You think Galron is lock scum because of the kills.

You say I am the most likely partner.

If I cannot be a partner anymore then who do you scumread with Galron?

This isn’t hard Titus.

If you can confTown two people in 5 player elo scum never get control of it again.

This isn’t hard.

So again I ask you, what is your read on me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1725, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1722, Titus wrote:
In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1720, Titus wrote:
In post 1719, MathBlade wrote:Okay.

Break down all three worlds Titus:
Assume I am vig enabler and town
Assume I am vig enabler and scum
Assume I am not vig enabler and scum

What does that mean?
(Yes logically there is a fourth world that I am town and lying about vig enabler but just no lmao include it if you want)
Your claim doesn't change my Galron analysis at all.
That’s not what I asked Titus.

In elo the entire game should be solved.

I asked about how you read me, not Galron.
My read on you is that you're not the flip for today.

I disagree that we have to solve the entire game today. It's easier to get all town to agree on one scum than all town to agree on the exact puzzle. Plus we could get a bus today.
Titus you’re better than this.

You think Galron is lock scum because of the kills.

You say I am the most likely partner.

If I cannot be a partner anymore then who do you scumread with Galron?

This isn’t hard Titus.

If you can confTown two people in 5 player elo scum never get control of it again.

This isn’t hard.

So again I ask you, what is your read on me?
Same question. Same answer. My guesses are in my wall.

I'm open to any of you being scum with Galron.

Today, I find 1 scum not two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So no deep analysis? Titus everyone has expressed a willingness to vote Galron. That isn’t sus to you?

Scum only need one more miselim today and it’s over. Town should be thinking in twos yet you’re focused on one scum.

I have provided lots of evidence that your case is wrong and you overlook it. (Don’t get me wrong Galron is in my PoE)

I think town!Titus tried to figure out what my alignment is.

You seem like you’ve checked out and Galron is the miselim you want.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1727, MathBlade wrote:So no deep analysis? Titus everyone has expressed a willingness to vote Galron. That isn’t sus to you?

Scum only need one more miselim today and it’s over. Town should be thinking in twos yet you’re focused on one scum.

I have provided lots of evidence that your case is wrong and you overlook it. (Don’t get me wrong Galron is in my PoE)

I think town!Titus tried to figure out what my alignment is.

You seem like you’ve checked out and Galron is the miselim you want.
That's why Galron should be voting. If Galron is town, it gives him the control to change the game.

Second, getting all town on board to vote a scum is hard. My goal is to get us to Day 6.

Your evidence, to the extent I could parse it, is rehashing our prior arguments.

You also missed a huge perspective slip in Galron's posting possibly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1689, MathBlade wrote:I use lots of techniques as scum and me being scum in the past is not an argument as to why I am scum now.
Then why did you do exactly this to me?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1724, Titus wrote:
In post 1723, Galron wrote:This is just an arrogance coming to fruition. A wasted game. I get why A50 self hammered. This has just been a show so you two can have another showdown. Except I get launched and it's gg so no showdown.
If you think I am town, your best bet is to vote here.

If you think it's Math/Wheme, why is this a wasted game? Wouldn't me sorting Math be good for the game?

If you think Math v me is arrogance, then you'd have to take the position that it's DGB plus Wheme.
It's always been about you and math. You instinctually scum read him when he is but he talks circles and pushes your buttons so you give him a tiny break and then you think he really could be town. He uses just enough of the Socratic method to get you to rethinking what you know to be true. I think he did it in mbos or at least tried real hard but the mechs got in the way. It's a wasted game because the rest of us are just red shirts in Season Whatever of your series.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm

In post 1690, Titus wrote:He's the only slot that objected to an A50 elimination.
But he was scumreading me at the end. Mathblade tried to frame me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That’s precisely why we should have fake voting to determine who votes first (which likely will hit Galron).
If Galron is town and his reads are bad (which I am town so I know they are) then him voting = instant loss.

I agree getting all town on board to vote a scum is hard. Then why is it so easy to push Galron? My goal is also to get us to day 6 and the proper elim tomorrow as well. The best way to do that is to find the entire team. You could be bussing Galron here and hope people go elsewhere. There’s a lot of possibilities. If we can confirm two townies (or likely townies) before votes fly around odds are we win.

If Galron is scum and I am town what is the harm of you acknowledging this before voting Galron or making him vote? Again you’re rushing.

If we force scum to have no good kill choice tomorrow becomes a freakin cakewalk.

And yes I provided evidence you just don’t respond then post a case of literally the exact same shit. It’s like you’re a brick wall.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:34 pm

In post 1690, Titus wrote:Toog roleblocked Galron who immediately voted him. It suggests Galron knew he was blocked, but obviously wasn't the scumkiller outright. If this is correct, scum!Galron is claiming a vig of somesort. 1 shot vig most likely.
wait what where

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1729, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1689, MathBlade wrote:I use lots of techniques as scum and me being scum in the past is not an argument as to why I am scum now.
Then why did you do exactly this to me?
There is a difference. Recognizing gambits you have ran in the past and pointing it out is an argument. That’s meta. It’s deeply specific and relevant. Here Galron is saying because I replaced in and use wordy words I am scum. This is literally recycling what was said before. It’s “he replaced into a scummy slot”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1733, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1690, Titus wrote:Toog roleblocked Galron who immediately voted him. It suggests Galron knew he was blocked, but obviously wasn't the scumkiller outright. If this is correct, scum!Galron is claiming a vig of somesort. 1 shot vig most likely.
wait what where
Finish reading all of that paragraph. Then look at the start of d3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 1693, Titus wrote:Wheme, Informed Neighbor.
I think that's scummier than Galron.

See, Wheme is pretty much just trolling. So good luck making a case; cuz you can't.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1731, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1690, Titus wrote:He's the only slot that objected to an A50 elimination.
But he was scumreading me at the end. Mathblade tried to frame me.
I doubt this is true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:38 pm

In post 1695, Titus wrote:
In post 1694, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade+
Me the math loving person who apparently has all the value to the yard and makes all the theorems say what variables are enabled?

I am a vig enabler Titus. This is my confusion.

I have been trying to die for a few days now so people see why the fuck I am so confused as to what the fuck you’re doing.

I practically have screamed my role for multiple game days now
Well here's DGB's theory that every normal has to have a misleading role.
Could be scum vig enabler, too.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1730, Galron wrote:
In post 1724, Titus wrote:
In post 1723, Galron wrote:This is just an arrogance coming to fruition. A wasted game. I get why A50 self hammered. This has just been a show so you two can have another showdown. Except I get launched and it's gg so no showdown.
If you think I am town, your best bet is to vote here.

If you think it's Math/Wheme, why is this a wasted game? Wouldn't me sorting Math be good for the game?

If you think Math v me is arrogance, then you'd have to take the position that it's DGB plus Wheme.
It's always been about you and math. You instinctually scum read him when he is but he talks circles and pushes your buttons so you give him a tiny break and then you think he really could be town. He uses just enough of the Socratic method to get you to rethinking what you know to be true. I think he did it in mbos or at least tried real hard but the mechs got in the way. It's a wasted game because the rest of us are just red shirts in Season Whatever of your series.
You know a good way to make it not about me and MathBlade? Fucking vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1733, DrippingGoofball wrote:
wait what where
I don’t think this is accurate.
Toog was already an outed roleblocker before this point. If Galron was scum and knew he was blocked why vote Toog? I mean he’d know Toog blocked him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:39 pm

In post 1696, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1097, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1089, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if, wild guess, scum have a redirector/bus drivor?
That's something scum would say.
I don’t think so. I think Jake knows when to holster his trolling and when to town and I think I am starting to see it.

I just hope he can see what I can enable or could depending on how he sees English/history or whatever
This is where I said “Hey Jake I think you’re the vig”

Vigs have guns and can holster them.

Vig enabler
Oof. You were way too subtle. Even if Jake was a vig, I doubt he'd have picked up on this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:40 pm

In post 1740, MathBlade wrote:Toog was already an outed roleblocker before this point. If Galron was scum and knew he was blocked why vote Toog? I mean he’d know Toog blocked him.
Where did Galron imply that he knew he had been roleblocked?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1738, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Me the math loving person who apparently has all the value to the yard and makes all the theorems say what variables are enabled?

I have been trying to die for a few days now so people see why the fuck I am so confused as to what the fuck you’re doing.

Go down that role path.

Assume I am scum vig enabler
Scum have a one shot flavor cop and one shot doctor

Against (assuming your town and Wheme is town)
Odd night cop
Even night role cop
Two shot roleblocker
Full shot doctor
And two people in a hood together with no scum in it.

This is what you think?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1742, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1740, MathBlade wrote:Toog was already an outed roleblocker before this point. If Galron was scum and knew he was blocked why vote Toog? I mean he’d know Toog blocked him.
Where did Galron imply that he knew he had been roleblocked?
That was an IF. It was assuming Titus’s argument that Galron knew he was blocked was true
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1743, MathBlade wrote:

Go down that role path.

Odd night cop
Even night role cop
Two shot roleblocker
Full shot doctor

This is what you think?
Scum most likely have a strongman/roleblocker of their own if DGB is town. They'd have to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

You could go busdriver or Godfather too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1745, Titus wrote:

Go down that role path.

Odd night cop
Even night role cop
Two shot roleblocker
Full shot doctor

This is what you think?
Scum most likely have a strongman/roleblocker of their own if DGB is town. They'd have to.
Okay. Then if you assume I am scum vig enabler then Galron is a strongman roleblocker. Do you believe this?

Think about it Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1746, Titus wrote:You could go busdriver or Godfather too.
From your POV it’s possible.

But these are very things you suggested as unreasonable when I proposed them earlier.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1747, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1745, Titus wrote:

Go down that role path.

Odd night cop
Even night role cop
Two shot roleblocker
Full shot doctor

This is what you think?
Okay. Then if you assume I am scum vig enabler then Galron is a strongman roleblocker. Do you believe this?

Think about it Titus.
Not combined but one or the other, but I do think it's possible.

I'm not interested in limming our PR claims, as one of them dies or I do. Then, if I live, I get more information to make assumptions on.

Right now, Galron voting is the best move.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”