Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Toogeloo

You have my sword until wrong.

If it's wrong, vote Xlos.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1073, Toogeloo wrote:I do like A50's request to kill xlos, with the "tonight I guarantee," caveat, however.
A50 is going to hide with Xlos, if A50 dies then we know Xlos is scum. That's super townie.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:57 am

In post 1075, Titus wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Awesome. I hope you believe it's a good vote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1076, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1073, Toogeloo wrote:I do like A50's request to kill xlos, with the "tonight I guarantee," caveat, however.
A50 is going to hide with Xlos, if A50 dies then we know Xlos is scum. That's super townie.
A50's hide is a joke IMO.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1077, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1075, Titus wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

Awesome. I hope you believe it's a good vote.
It's theoretically possible, so I follow. I disagree by mechanical play but that alone is not worth breaking my bond.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:14 am

In post 1078, Titus wrote:
Who am I to stop a vanilla townie from trying to draw the kill?

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #3Xlos (0):
Almost50 (1): Xlos ()
Jake the Wolfie (1): Jake the Wolfie ()
Titus (1): MathBlade ()
Toogeloo (3) (F-2): Galron (), DrippingGoofball (), Titus ()

Not Voting (3): WhemeStar, Almost50, Toogeloo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to fade a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no earlier than Thursday, July 8, 2021 9:45:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-08 21:45:00).
This phase will end no later than Wednesday, July 14, 2021 9:45 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-07-14 21:45:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Please let me know if you have a different pronoun preference than listed below.

Pronoun Key1: DrippingGoofball : It
3: Xlos : He/him
4: Almost50 : He/him
5: Jake the Wolfie : Any
6: Galron : He/him
7: MathBlade : He/him
9: Titus : She/her
10: WhemeStar : He/him
12: Toogeloo : They/them
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1080, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1078, Titus wrote:
Who am I to stop a vanilla townie from trying to draw the kill?
Fair enough. I was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

I'm not sure if Titus scumreads me or if she just want me to die.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1083, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I'm not sure if Titus scumreads me or if she just want me to die.
The latter. You're reminding me of our last scum game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:46 am

Could you explain to me why?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1067, Titus wrote:Math, your argument is off the wall and inconsistent. You argue Toog is scum rb but the team is A50 and me.

I'm not doubting A50 can be scum. I'm just not joining your analysis that there must be scum.
I am arguing multiple different worlds Titus. You know that’s how I operate.

I am on VERY short spoons right now and I do not like you either not noticing the nuance or not giving a damn to.

I am arguing mechanically one of the people claiming to cop/setup info is scum OR Toog is. That’s the hard ifs.

Then by play of DGB/A50/Toog, A50 makes the most sense by play. (See prior posts)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1068, Titus wrote:A strongman can avoid follow the cop as well. What is suggested may not be true.

Toog may be scum, but mechanics don't damn him.
I literally fucking explained why that isn’t enough even granting a strongman kill on N2 of T3.

You still get one uncontrollable unmitigated cop check on N1 and still have follow the cop.

If strongman kill DGB follow the cop on T3.
If strongman kill T3 follow the cop on DGB.
(Assuming a50 town which I don’t buy) then you still have this “informed” from A50.

Therefore scum must have a way to mitigate this scenario or there.

There are two unmitigated “informed” here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1071, Titus wrote:If you were going with your prior argument, dgb v nom is S v S. Posts like Xlos would be the third.

Xlos should be the wagon today.

VOTE: Xlos
That indeed is a possible world.

I just know that I want to flip in DGB / A50 / Toog until we see red.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:10 am

What if, wild guess, scum have a redirector/bus drivor?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1073, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1014, MathBlade wrote:Explain please.

This doesn’t add up. You were talking about A50 and Titus at end of day and choose to block Galron?
I just felt that Galron wasn't getting any attention. Everyone knows I claimed Roleblocker, so blocking someone I suspect would seem obvious.

---

I could vote either A50 or xlos based solely on their insistence of flavor claiming. I do like A50's request to kill xlos, with the "tonight I guarantee," caveat, however.

I don’t like this because it looks like scum trying to buy one more day and then when DGB doesn’t die and we have to elim him and then he memes and “told you so?”

I don’t barter with scum I eliminate them.

The most likely world is A50 and Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1089, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if, wild guess, scum have a redirector/bus drivor?
Then T3 doesn’t die N2 and we see a quick bus on Nom not resistance. Is it possible scum play suboptimally? Yes. Likely no.

Redirect T3 to a scum then T3 goes “omg so and so is scum” or in this case “Townie X is scum role Y” would happen.

The chaos would be palpable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1074, DrippingGoofball wrote:Xlos' post is so bad, but they are trying to figure things out and looking at every angle. They reached the wrong conclusion, sure, but it's a long "no stone unturned" post where they indeed left no stone unturned worth mentioning. The wheels are actually turning and following a slightly messy, but not nonsensical progression.

One day MathBlade will have enough information on me to realize I would never bus a useful buddy, only one that is a liability to the team and more useful dead than alive.

MathBlade could still be scum, it's a triple-replacement player slot that plays the paranoid card to the hilt and seems super-salty that the town has power roles.

======================

Night 1, Toog allegedly roleblocked nom, a claimed power role that had gotten little suspicion.
Night 2, Took allegedly roleblocked Galron, when he could have roleblocked a suspicious character like Xlos, MathBlade, Whemestar OR EVEN ME since there are a few people that think I hard bus'ed nomnomnom. I claimed 1-shot... if you think I'm scum then it's not a terrible wager that I might perform the kill.

Toog's actions makes zero sense, and when things don't make sense (like a friendly neighbor miller claiming on day 2 and allegedly also roleblocked) it's because we've hit scum.

His read progression, as Titus pointed out, also makes little sense.

VOTE: Toogeloo
Town DGB: oh no! Math is angry about not being listened to. Is it possible he’s scum? Oh maybe he’s scum pissed about the setup? Instead of I dunno thinking about the points and if you agree or disagree?

Scum DGB: Uh oh I hate Math’s dilemma he has me in. Quick shade him and get a miselim somewhere.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1090, MathBlade wrote:I don’t like this because it looks like scum trying to buy one more day and then when DGB doesn’t die and we have to elim him and then he memes and “told you so?”
Fair...

VOTE: Almost50
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

At the top of the next page I am done will look after work / cooking tonight but Titus blatantly sheeping DGB seems wrong.

If the Toog elim succeeds and Toog is town I want in A50/DGB period. I know Toog is in my super elim pool but I want the scum in that trio.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean DGB wrote that entire post as if I am town then put in the shade later like omg.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:29 am

MathBlade wrote:
In post 1089, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if, wild guess, scum have a redirector/bus drivor?
Then T3 doesn’t die N2 and we see a quick bus on Nom not resistance. Is it possible scum play suboptimally? Yes. Likely no.

Redirect T3 to a scum then T3 goes “omg so and so is scum” or in this case “Townie X is scum role Y” would happen.

The chaos would be palpable.
1st paragraph: I mean, killing a PR is infinitely better than that PR getting a technically correct guilty on scum. (If T3 targetted Scum B but was redirected to Scum C, then they caught scum either way)
Nom being a Joat Doc would probably make the scum think that they could be hunted by a Vigilante. That gives them adamant reason to resist Nom's axecution.

2nd Paragraph: Killing T3 is better than them getting an alt positive on scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:04 am

That's something scum would say.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am

In post 1095, MathBlade wrote:I mean DGB wrote that entire post as if I am town then put in the shade later like omg.
Maybe it's because I don't know your alignment and I keep wavering? Every post of yours I read, I go back and forth a dozen times.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:10 am

In post 1094, MathBlade wrote:At the top of the next page I am done will look after work / cooking tonight but Titus blatantly sheeping DGB seems wrong.

If the Toog elim succeeds and Toog is town I want in A50/DGB period. I know Toog is in my super elim pool but I want the scum in that trio.
Players that you'd think aren't in this game just reading MathBlade's iso:

Xlos
Galron
Jake The Wolfie
WhemeStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”