She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1263, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1260, nomnomnom wrote:I believe the GS claim too, but I have reasons to believe it doesn't come from town.
Tell me why it doesn't come from town
Because it's a weird claim to make in this gamestate. Tell me, if you're an investigation role and you get a no result PM, is your first instinct to come in thread to out your invest target with a no result? There's no reason to think that Kitty is some form of ascetic here so why do that? It's completely weird to claim for a town member here. GS also makes sense for scums to have in a multiball game and when we know a cop has already flipped. It would be odd play coming from town so I'm more likely to believe it's a scum claim.
Also, why not keep up the bit and just crumb his no result? Then he could draw roleblocks away from PRs with shots left.

The counterpoint is if he perceives his no result as a guilty, but he isn't acting like it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:04 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1284, T3 wrote:Because of the crumb, Gamma is either a Scum Gunsmith or a Town Gunsmith. If Gamma is Scum Gunsmith then why would he waste his 1-shot earlier by targeting Kitty? Also, if A50 gets limmed today and flips town thhen that places a target on his back for tomorrow's lim. If he's Elsa's partner then he very likely loses with this claim.
This is what I was believing earlier too, but then I remember that he could be lying about targetting Kitty as well. I don't know if he would lie about that as scum though.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:06 am

I'm honestly still at Gamma vs Dunn. I want to deep dive them, and the other ISOs in the slot but I'm soooooooooooooooo stoned.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1284, T3 wrote:Because of the crumb, Gamma is either a Scum Gunsmith or a Town Gunsmith. If Gamma is Scum Gunsmith then why would he waste his 1-shot earlier by targeting Kitty? Also, if A50 gets limmed today and flips town thhen that places a target on his back for tomorrow's lim. If he's Elsa's partner then he very likely loses with this claim.
Why would Gamma crumb like that though? Meaning to where one player could pick it up and most others would skip past it. Why doesn't he FoS A50 more then? Was Gamma intending to have A50 vouch?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:07 am

Excuse me from this game for a while. I'll be back tomorrow when I actually want to play this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1299, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1295, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Have we ruled out that T3 isn't a Mafia Neighborizer who counterclaimed Elsa?
No, but it's not more likely than town neighbor, in my mind
I don't see a situation where the mod forces counters between scum, but then again I wouldn't expect 2 neighborizers in the game at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:51 am

Dunn how come you came back but didn't address my case on you?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:53 am

Post by T3 »

It's usually safe to assume scum woill have the same things. Elsa is a 1-shot Neighborizer, I'm a 2-shot.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, T3 wrote:It's usually safe to assume scum woill have the same things. Elsa is a 1-shot Neighborizer, I'm a 2-shot.
You mean like a 1 shot gs v 2 shot cop?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:25 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1308, Titus wrote:
In post 1307, T3 wrote:It's usually safe to assume scum woill have the same things. Elsa is a 1-shot Neighborizer, I'm a 2-shot.
I would assume gun smith helps scum more then town.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:16 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Arc hasting posted today and didn't post till end of day. So I am sus of them also gamma scum tel was revealed in town strumps and I think this fit it. The only one more scummy is kitty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1310, cyrus62 wrote:Arc hasting posted today and didn't post till end of day. So I am sus of them also gamma scum tel was revealed in town strumps and I think this fit it. The only one more scummy is kitty
Can you rephrase this? It's hard to follow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:58 am

Post by T3 »

No. I would think that because Elsa flipped Wolf 1 shot Neighborizer, there should be a Mafia 1 shot Neighborizer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1312, T3 wrote:
No. I would think that because Elsa flipped Wolf 1 shot Neighborizer, there should be a Mafia 1 shot Neighborizer.
So you think we have a 1 shot neighborizer v 1 shot neighborizer v 2 shot neighborizer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1306, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Dunn how come you came back but didn't address my case on you?
Which was what?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1311, Titus wrote:
In post 1310, cyrus62 wrote:Arc hasting posted today and didn't post till end of day. So I am sus of them also gamma scum tel was revealed in town strumps and I think this fit it. The only one more scummy is kitty
Can you rephrase this? It's hard to follow.
hasn't I ment to say hasn't .
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1313, Titus wrote:
In post 1312, T3 wrote:
So you think we have a 1 shot neighborizer v 1 shot neighborizer v 2 shot neighborizer
Yes.
Mafia have, Wolfs had, and I am.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There's no proof of an additional neighborizer, so it either wasn't used, was used on someone who died, or doesn't exist

I'm leaning towards doesn't exist
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1317, Dunnstral wrote:There's no proof of an additional neighborizer, so it either wasn't used, was used on someone who died, or doesn't exist

I'm leaning towards doesn't exist
Could have been blocked but I am leaning doesn't exist as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by T3 »

Alright then.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I rather vote off kitty then gamma but I don't think a kitty wagon is happening.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1320, cyrus62 wrote:I rather vote off kitty then gamma but I don't think a kitty wagon is happening.
Same here. From the perspective of the individual scumteam both of them have to survive to 5p or one of them to 3p. In a 17 player game if Wolf!Kitty dies day 1 then Wolf!Elsa is screwed. There's no room for scum to bus.VOTE: Kitty
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1079, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1069, Iecerint wrote:For non-Elsa-Scum, I'm suspicious of HEM.
You keep saying this since your entrance but I don't understand your case on me
I think you did not have much interest in discerning Elsa's alignment, which I think skews scummy. You did end up being correct about them, which I think decreases the chance that you're a Werewolf, but that doesn't apply to non-Werewolf scum.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:why do you think your list is the be-all-end-all for werewolf hunting?
What do you think about their list?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 1245, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Dunn solving could just be explained as a bussing teammate trying to cement the narrative that scum never bussed. Elsa's wagon was not going to die, even with the fake switch up in the end. Notably, no one tried to take Elsa on his word for it other than cyrus62. If Elsa was indeed never bussed, I would have expected more resistance when that claim happened. Instead, we just accepted that scum never bussed and that they're outside the wagon. Why is that? It makes better sense that Werewolves were bussing at that point.
I want to weigh on on that bussing argument regarding the Elsa wagon, since it hasn't been addressed yet. I think an important indication that Elsa wasn't bussed is the very fact that both kills were on Elsa wagon. Dan might not count, because he was just obvtown to most, but NDMath was among the last votes on Elsa, the place where you would usually suspect bus votes. As scum you don't saw off the branch on which you are sitting on, especially in the context of multiball where it is very likely that Elsa was also pushed by the other scum team, so that the wolf team would need to move town against this very pool of Elsa voters at one point anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”