humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1247, nomnomnom wrote:It doesn't make sense because this is a multiball game and bussing your partner is seriously risky.
I know I've said that, but from what I'm seeing now, it's obviously not the case. Notably, we just up and surrendered to the idea that scum will never bus here. How would that not be the perfect scum strategy especially if your partner is never gonna let up? Notably, he scum claimed at E-2 which means his buddies are bussing him as well.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Dunn is perfectly inside his townrange here. Activity is NAI for him, but the fact that the vast majority of his posts are pro-solve I think it comes from town!dunn.
In post 1250, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1247, nomnomnom wrote:It doesn't make sense because this is a multiball game and bussing your partner is seriously risky.
I know I've said that, but from what I'm seeing now, it's obviously not the case. Notably, we just up and surrendered to the idea that scum will never bus here. How would that not be the perfect scum strategy especially if your partner is never gonna let up? Notably, he scum claimed at E-2 which means his buddies are bussing him as well.
I never said that scums never bus here, but it's a reasonable assumption they didn't intend to do it from the get go and if they bussed it's probably when Elsa's fate was sealed.
This talk doesn't matter because from my POV I'm still hunting for people who are scummy in a vacuum and I find Gamma to fit that description.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:51 pm

In post 1251, nomnomnom wrote:people who are scummy in a vacuum and I find Gamma to fit that description.
Talk to me about this one. I feel like I have a good case for town!Gamma.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:54 pm

In post 1248, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Tell me how Dunn is outside of his scum range here.
I'm also not talking town range. I'm talking scum range. How can you rule out scum!Dunn based on play here?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Present it to me.
If your case is good I'll reconsider Gamma, but I'll say it again, I'm fairly sure in my Cyrus and Dunn reads at this point.
pedit: nothing is entirely provable in this game and you should know it, but I'm fairly sure on town!dunn
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I think I'm willing to explore new grounds, like..

What the freak is this?

Spoiler:
In post 82, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 16, T3 wrote:
In post 13, Elsa Jay wrote:For a 17 person game I expected more people to show up in the first hour. I wanted three pages already.
It is 10:42 in the bEST time zone.
Yes it is, right now, but not when you posted
In post 103, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 90, Elsa Jay wrote:I think he's just an awkward but nice guy who sheep's people while trying to give town ideas.
My scum detector is fully erect from this and it won't calm down. Intuition says TMI, but I don't know how TMI you could really be as scum in a 2-team game.

nom what's your take?
You actually used the word erect and weren't referring to a penis wow, who does that?
In post 428, LuciferMorningStar wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
In post 1040, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wow 42 pages. Its a lot!!
In post 1042, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 968, Nero Cain wrote:hello angel
In post 970, Elsa Jay wrote:This is shit. Big big shit.

VOTE: Elsa

For future reference HEM: even if I'm scum this time, I literally only defended Kitty because I felt bad because I'm an emotional player like that. The Mafia scumteam rode that to my death hard since literally everyone shut down anything elsa going after that.

I make plans pre-game of my very first action BEFORE I know what role I'm even getting so that's what town!me planned from the beginning to do with defending Kitty. PR town me will lie to your face as well as VT me. I hate giving readlist day 1 too because it's WAY easier to get strong reads on 3-4 players instead of forcing myself to read everyone right day 1. I hope I can actually talk to people next time for non-alignment reasons for idle chit chat. That's my favorite part of mafia.

I hope to God I get town next game tho. I know I like playing scum but when I get it FOUR TIMES in a row ... It gets a little grating. I signed up for multiball even JUST to still scumhunt as well on the off chance I rolled scum again. So my readlist is legit if you wanna find Mafia.

I'm outting this all so I won't have minor hope at work or die before I say my peace. See some of you next time.
In post 983, Dunnstral wrote:Unfortunately, ArcAngel 9 slot and Andresvmb are totally unreadable going into day 2 off of a scum elimination
In post 991, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't elim Testarossa tomorrow. Town lean, I also doubt they are paired with Elsa because they spoke out against them even if they didn't vote.

Iecrent made one effort post and then hasn't done much else. Their stances are weird. I'm unsure of why people have been calling this town, is this meta?
In post 992, Testarossa wrote:So Lucifer has transformed back into an angel and Elsa literally scumclaimed. Ok, I take that. lol

I guess that should clear the early Elsa wagon from being Elsa's teammate(s) considering it's permanence. That's finally something to work with.
In post 993, Nero Cain wrote:Well sure but the other team is sitting on him so eh
In post 1004, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Icerint or Gamma are my favorite picks for Elsa's scum partners
In post 1005, nomnomnom wrote:me "active lurking" be like
In post 1006, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why the quotation marks? you HAVE actively lurked all day
In post 1009, Dunnstral wrote:
T3

Almost50

Gamma Emerald
cyrus62

Titus

Arcangel9 (replaces LuciferMorningStar)
ActionDan

KittyTacky

Nero Cain

Testarossa

Andresvmb
NDMath

Iecerint
humaneatingmonkey

nomnomnom

Blue names are people who I have given me at least some reason to believe that they're not aligned with Elsa.

I am assuming 2 scum on each team, right now, but this doesn't get shaked up too hard even if there are 3.

That means that if I didn't false-clear anybody, Elsa's partner should be within this pool of 4:
[Gamma Emerald, Arcangel9, Andresvmp, iecerint]

Additionally, there's nothing preventing names on this list from being mafia of the opposite alignment. Meaning, mechanically, I think it makes the most sense to look here first.
In post 1013, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1011, Dunnstral wrote:Also, I'm interested in hearing if anybody disagrees with any of this
Why did you mech-cleared cyrus? He was a late addition to the wagon, and has taken a hesitantly defensive stance on Elsa
In post 1015, ActionDan wrote:fwiw Andres joined this game because I asked him too, and I know he was stretched thin already.

Skimmed and saw the scum claim. I can hammer whenever if elsa is E-1.

I think town's in a good spot. In case I'm dead tomorrow I would like people to stop wasting their time with gamma/cyrus, both are town, continue on that path and I'll be their weapon. @Dunn re:Iec meta read mostly, his takes aren't that bad in that they are all plausible.
In post 1018, nomnomnom wrote:other people: NOOO YOU CAN'T WATCH THE GAME UNFOLD YOU MUST GIVE YOUR EVERY PASSING THOUGHT AND ANALYSIS TO THE THREAD NOOO SCUMMM
me: haha elsa wagon go brrrr
In post 1027, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

Before I go. Like justice kavanaugh, I like beer.

But I also like guns.

As for this day? Borat would say, Great Success!

A bit of both nero
In post 1043, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello love :oops:

For future reference HEM: even if I'm scum this time, I literally only defended Kitty because I felt bad because I'm an emotional player like that. The Mafia scumteam rode that to my death hard since literally everyone shut down anything elsa going after that.

I make plans pre-game of my very first action BEFORE I know what role I'm even getting so that's what town!me planned from the beginning to do with defending Kitty. PR town me will lie to your face as well as VT me. I hate giving readlist day 1 too because it's WAY easier to get strong reads on 3-4 players instead of forcing myself to read everyone right day 1. I hope I can actually talk to people next time for non-alignment reasons for idle chit chat. That's my favorite part of mafia.

I hope to God I get town next game tho. I know I like playing scum but when I get it FOUR TIMES in a row ... It gets a little grating. I signed up for multiball even JUST to still scumhunt as well on the off chance I rolled scum again. So my readlist is legit if you wanna find Mafia.

I'm outting this all so I won't have minor hope at work or die before I say my peace. See some of you next time.
Guess you're giving up?
In post 983, Dunnstral wrote:Unfortunately, ArcAngel 9 slot and Andresvmb are totally unreadable going into day 2 off of a scum elimination
Hey Dun, You can read me easily. Are you scum?
In post 991, Dunnstral wrote:I wouldn't elim Testarossa tomorrow. Town lean, I also doubt they are paired with Elsa because they spoke out against them even if they didn't vote.

Iecrent made one effort post and then hasn't done much else. Their stances are weird. I'm unsure of why people have been calling this town, is this meta?
I like this post. Sounds town.
In post 992, Testarossa wrote:So Lucifer has transformed back into an angel and Elsa literally scumclaimed. Ok, I take that. lol

I guess that should clear the early Elsa wagon from being Elsa's teammate(s) considering it's permanence. That's finally something to work with.
Ironic isn't it?
In post 993, Nero Cain wrote:Well sure but the other team is sitting on him so eh
Hey nero, what is your faction?
In post 1004, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Icerint or Gamma are my favorite picks for Elsa's scum partners
and how are you presuming that?
Lazy or scum. One of it. :roll:
In post 1006, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why the quotation marks? you HAVE actively lurked all day
then let's demand more.
T3

Almost50

Gamma Emerald
cyrus62

Titus

ActionDan

KittyTacky

Nero Cain

Testarossa

Andresvmb
NDMath

Iecerint
humaneatingmonkey

nomnomnom

Blue names are people who I have given me at least some reason to believe that they're not aligned with Elsa.

I am assuming 2 scum on each team, right now, but this doesn't get shaked up too hard even if there are 3.

That means that if I didn't false-clear anybody, Elsa's partner should be within this pool of 4:

Additionally, there's nothing preventing names on this list from being mafia of the opposite alignment. Meaning, mechanically, I think it makes the most sense to look here first.
who are your suspects for other scum team?
In post 1011, Dunnstral wrote:Also, I'm interested in hearing if anybody disagrees with any of this
Why did you mech-cleared cyrus? He was a late addition to the wagon, and has taken a hesitantly defensive stance on Elsa
I read Humaneatingmonkey town already. :)
In post 1015, ActionDan wrote:fwiw Andres joined this game because I asked him too, and I know he was stretched thin already.

I think town's in a good spot. In case I'm dead tomorrow I would like people to stop wasting their time with gamma/cyrus, both are town, continue on that path and I'll be their weapon. @Dunn re:Iec meta read mostly, his takes aren't that bad in that they are all plausible.
Hey AD, Why do you think you will be dead?
In post 1018, nomnomnom wrote:other people: NOOO YOU CAN'T WATCH THE GAME UNFOLD YOU MUST GIVE YOUR EVERY PASSING THOUGHT AND ANALYSIS TO THE THREAD NOOO SCUMMM
It will be very hard to read people like this.

But I also like guns.

A bit of both nero
Cool. i would have done this too.[/quote]

Or this for that matter
In post 357, Andresvmb wrote:Hey everyone.

Let’s slay whatever factions there are against Town here.
In post 359, Andresvmb wrote:Also, I do have a pressing matter I need to take care of, so I’ll be paying some attention to that. I do promise to actually read and provide some useful content probably tomorrow.

Also, if Dan reads me wrong he’s Scum.
In post 1119, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I think I'm willing to explore new grounds, like..

What the freak is this?

Spoiler:
In post 82, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 16, T3 wrote:
In post 13, Elsa Jay wrote:For a 17 person game I expected more people to show up in the first hour. I wanted three pages already.
It is 10:42 in the bEST time zone.
Yes it is, right now, but not when you posted
In post 103, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 90, Elsa Jay wrote:I think he's just an awkward but nice guy who sheep's people while trying to give town ideas.
My scum detector is fully erect from this and it won't calm down. Intuition says TMI, but I don't know how TMI you could really be as scum in a 2-team game.

nom what's your take?
You actually used the word erect and weren't referring to a penis wow, who does that?
In post 428, LuciferMorningStar wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
In post 1040, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wow 42 pages. Its a lot!!
In post 1042, ArcAngel9 wrote:

T3

Almost50

Gamma Emerald
cyrus62

Titus

ActionDan

KittyTacky

Nero Cain

Testarossa

Andresvmb
NDMath

Iecerint
humaneatingmonkey

nomnomnom

But I also like guns.

A bit of both nero
In post 1043, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Hello love :oops:

Guess you're giving up?
Hey Dun, You can read me easily. Are you scum?

I like this post. Sounds town.

Ironic isn't it?
Hey nero, what is your faction?
and how are you presuming that?
Lazy or scum. One of it. :roll:
then let's demand more.
T3

Almost50

Gamma Emerald
cyrus62

Titus

ActionDan

KittyTacky

Nero Cain

Testarossa

Andresvmb
NDMath

Iecerint
humaneatingmonkey

nomnomnom

who are your suspects for other scum team?
I read Humaneatingmonkey town already. :)

Hey AD, Why do you think you will be dead?
It will be very hard to read people like this.

But I also like guns.

A bit of both nero
Cool. i would have done this too.[/quote]

Or this for that matter
In post 357, Andresvmb wrote:Hey everyone.

Let’s slay whatever factions there are against Town here.
In post 359, Andresvmb wrote:Also, I do have a pressing matter I need to take care of, so I’ll be paying some attention to that. I do promise to actually read and provide some useful content probably tomorrow.

Also, if Dan reads me wrong he’s Scum.
In post 1119, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Gamma

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:00 pm

In post 1245, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I've slept on it. I think Gamma is town.

Hard crumbling to A50 like that and even dropping game numbers were more dangerous to do that as scum than as town. If he was NK'd by scum!A50 and flipped Werewolf, what purpose would it have to declare what he did in twilight?

Also, I can believe the GS claim. It was done early enough.

Dunn's conviction that Gamma was the scum was nonsense.
In post 1206, nomnomnom wrote:Monkey my dood my bro I love your style but your slip on Dunn is bad, Dunn is trying to solve here and it's pretty obvious from my POV. Probably town
How is it bad? Dunn solving could just be explained as a bussing teammate trying to cement the narrative that scum never bussed. Elsa's wagon was not going to die, even with the fake switch up in the end. Notably, no one tried to take Elsa on his word for it other than cyrus62. If Elsa was indeed never bussed, I would have expected more resistance when that claim happened. Instead, we just accepted that scum never bussed and that they're outside the wagon. Why is that? It makes better sense that Werewolves were bussing at that point.

Plus, coming here D2 with 2 random dead bodies and no indication who killed who, he made a declaration that the mafia was trying to target town with no real obvious indications. That was sus and TMI as hell.

Let's elim Dunn. If he flips scum, check real hard for the mafia team on Gamma's wagon.
@nomnomnom

There's also a scum case on Dunn.

1. TMI'd what the mafia team's intentions were on their kill.
2. TMI'd who the mafia team's kill were.
3. Saying he had a PoE that he wanted to sort, but went straight for Gamma Emerald for reasons unclear with an insistence that "he never votes town."

I also think we can't rule out Dunn as scum because he was in Elsa's wagon. I think at that point, Elsa's partners were probably bussing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:02 pm

In post 1210, Sirius9121 wrote:Gamma Emerald (5): Iecerint, cyrus62, Andresvmb, Dunnstral, nomnomnom
I also don't buy that Dunnstral trusts this wagon.
2 out of 3 of these are his PoE.
Andresvmb is invisible the entire game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 pm

*2 out of 4.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I believe the GS claim too, but I have reasons to believe it doesn't come from town.
The main basis of your scumread on Dunn has to do with what you perceive to be a slip but I don't see it.
Dunn is in his townrange and I refuse to vote him, so if you want to consolidate somewhere, present your other options.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:05 pm

In post 1254, nomnomnom wrote:Present it to me.
If your case is good I'll reconsider Gamma, but I'll say it again, I'm fairly sure in my Cyrus and Dunn reads at this point.
pedit: nothing is entirely provable in this game and you should know it, but I'm fairly sure on town!dunn
You can't say that and blank face declare that town!Dunn is fairly sure. I already gave my counterarguments why I think the reasons Dunn is town isn't as strong as you think. You should at least comment on that.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I commented on it.
I will not vote Dunn. If your interest lies in collaborating with me, you'd better find another player to vote because I ain't joining you on Dunn. Nor on Cyrus.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:11 pm

In post 1260, nomnomnom wrote:I believe the GS claim too, but I have reasons to believe it doesn't come from town.
Tell me why it doesn't come from town
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1263, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1260, nomnomnom wrote:I believe the GS claim too, but I have reasons to believe it doesn't come from town.
Tell me why it doesn't come from town
Because it's a weird claim to make in this gamestate. Tell me, if you're an investigation role and you get a no result PM, is your first instinct to come in thread to out your invest target with a no result? There's no reason to think that Kitty is some form of ascetic here so why do that? It's completely weird to claim for a town member here. GS also makes sense for scums to have in a multiball game and when we know a cop has already flipped. It would be odd play coming from town so I'm more likely to believe it's a scum claim.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

It also does not explain at all why Gamma still doesn't vote Kitty early in the day here. He investigated kitty and got a no result, it's not like he got an inno on the guy, and yet he doesn't vote kitty at all and does nothing with his vote. Does that sound like a town gunsmith that is actively trying to sort his invest target because he happened to be blocked? I don't buy it.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1098, cyrus62 wrote:I also thinking kitty funny kitty was the one pushing the wagon so hard and they are still alive
Doesn't mean much, even if I was mafia I could still get killed at night by the werewolves for pushing Elsa. I think they left me alone for being widely scumleaned.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

We also know that Elsa flipped 1-shot neighborizer which is a very weak scum PR. Do you think that we live in a game where we have all three of a 2-shot cop, even-night jk AND a 1-shot GS in the same game when we know that one of the scumteams had a ridiculously low power like that? That seems like an awful amounts of guilties with little counterplay to me, but again I'd rather not try to outguess the mod since it does seem to end quite terribly for me, but it's just something to keep in mind.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1108, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1107, Gamma Emerald wrote:This only specifies that the mafia team weren't aiming for the other team
what about the werewolves?
I'm obviously not a werewolf so does it matter?
According to you, sure you're not a werewolf
I haven't investigated that matter yet, so I can't speak with the same confidence.
I doubt it unless this is some sort of 1000IQ hard bussing play.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

IRRRLRVANT: did anyone notice Elsa was the SECOND player to post?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

:lol:
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:37 pm

In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:Because it's a weird claim to make in this gamestate. Tell me, if you're an investigation role and you get a no result PM, is your first instinct to come in thread to out your invest target with a no result? There's no reason to think that Kitty is some form of ascetic here so why do that? It's completely weird to claim for a town member here. GS also makes sense for scums to have in a multiball game and when we know a cop has already flipped. It would be odd play coming from town so I'm more likely to believe it's a scum claim.
What would you think should have happened if Gamma was truly a town!GS?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't see how Dunn is so sure both teams were hunting town also. NDMath was null to me and I don't see how he would look that townie to anyone.
In post 1147, Dunnstral wrote:And of course, why does one guy get to be a 2-shot alignment cop, but someone else is a 1-shot gunsmith?
In post 1159, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1157, Dunnstral wrote:So why are you a gunsmith when the other guy is an alignment cop?
because the setup works better that way? Don't ask me, ask Sirius (or whoever pre-designed this) in post-game
Between those two posts... I think it makes more sense for gunsmith to be scum and alignment cop to be town. I'll hold off on voting Gamma yet but
FOS: Gamma
In post 1208, nomnomnom wrote:There is also absolutely no reason for Gamma to claim GS if he got a no result as town unless he specifically thinks that Kitty is some form of ascetic/untargetable, at this point it comes off as scum trying to determine what exactly blocked their attempt.
This too. Rolefishing.
~Vasex
~Enchant
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1271, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:Because it's a weird claim to make in this gamestate. Tell me, if you're an investigation role and you get a no result PM, is your first instinct to come in thread to out your invest target with a no result? There's no reason to think that Kitty is some form of ascetic here so why do that? It's completely weird to claim for a town member here. GS also makes sense for scums to have in a multiball game and when we know a cop has already flipped. It would be odd play coming from town so I'm more likely to believe it's a scum claim.
What would you think should have happened if Gamma was truly a town!GS?
I don't think he outs at all and would try to sort kitty out, which lacked heavily today.
I really think town!gamma votes kitty here at beginning of day, or even if town!gamma claims, right after his claim, if he truly thinks Kitty is still scummy despite it all, don't you think?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:45 pm