Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You mean, the dice is always random and impartial and doesn't care who is actually scum or not?

Vote: Shadowgirl
for trusting a computer program. OBVIOUSLY SCUM BEHAVIOR! XP
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Sorry. Frankly, large group discussion isn't my forte. Also, random voting is also my least favorite stage of the entire game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Though I haven't done much in this game, it's mostly because big games scare me. I'd like a vote count before I start posting actively; I don't want to, like BlakAdder, hammer someone prematurely.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

First off, I plan on actually reading the topic and posting this time around. Then I'll make a post that is actually relevant. But, first, to answer the question...

I do believe there are at two Mafia families. The first clearly killed a member of the opposing family, so there's now a Mafia family with one less member. The second kill may be the Cult Leader who tried to recruit a Mafia member or the second Mafia family's kill.

Another unrelated question: Did the Cult Leader recruit anyone, and if so, is it important now or is the cult now disbanded?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

@Tarlindur
First off, I plan on actually reading the topic and posting this time around. Then I'll make a post that is actually relevant.
I will definitely play more actively in this next day. I just need more time to read through the topic, which I'll admit I have been rather lax in doing. I was merely making an observation based on that night's kills.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, hold on; before we decide to lynch Empking, don't you think it's possible he's a Jester? Would Dead Rikamaru be the type to add one to his game? Empking is, IMO, playing very much like a Jester. He's trying to get lynched, obviously; the insults are blantantly stupid and everyone is following along in step.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

He may be just trying to get himself lynched. That's all I'm saying; there may or may not be a PR involved. Does a meta on him say whether or not he degrades to insults when cornered?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm getting really tired of the utter bullshit that Empking enjoys spewing. I'm merely pointing out the possibility of the Jester because Empking's bullshit is so bullshitty that it's really illogical that he's not trying to get himself lynched.

And the reason I've been lurking is that most of the day 2 discussion has been concerning stuff that happened in day 1, material that I'm not as familiar or comfortable with as stuff that's been happening on day 2.

But, Emp, seriously...if you want to avoid a lynching, roleclaiming is in your best interests right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fine. You know what? You can lynch me next round; I don't care. He could be Jester; I don't care. I'll deal with that next day. For now, I think I speak for the majority when I say

Vote: Empking

Tar, just remember, this was your idea. If he isn't a jester, he's definitely scum. If he turns up town, I guess the joke's on me, then.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tarhalindur wrote:Also, somebody drop the hammer and dispense some indiscriminate justice.
Tarhalindur wrote:*waits for a player who isn't already voting Empking to come along*
A hammer. I only held back my vote because I thought there was a chance that there might a Jester. Since no on e cares, I might as well do something this round since I've been lurking almost all game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Sorry. Almost forgot about this game.

I think I should address some points.

First, my bad. Got this confused with another game. Next, I'm getting in my stride here. Frankly, I think this game hasn't been going very good for me. I'm aiming for a reread when I have time.

Next, it was just a guess. I thought it was very clear that there was two families by the fact that one family was labeled. This turned out to be very correct. I'll read the thread, definitely, and try to glean some new insights.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”