sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:45 am

Post by sekinj »

hmm... Well, one thing seems clear, it is EITHER mafiamann OR quints. Since they are attacking each other it is not likely that they are both scum... So I'm wondering what other's opinions of that is? I've asked Mar about this before. Are people still thinking the baroness is in league with the sorcerer?

Also, how many scum are we thinking there are? If either quints or MM is one of the scum, who is the other or others?

I'm still suspicious of thinktank. also, notice how think did not have any sort of opinion on quints. Everyone else reacted to his claim, but think did not.

Vote count
(9 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(4) MafiaMann - qwints. Rage, Cass, thinktank
(3) qwints - Mariyta, MafiaMann, sekinj

Not voting:
Gremwell, PimHel

Deadline:
Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

A) They can both easily be scum. Scum turn on each other all the time.
B) I think you guys are way too hung up on the mansion/palace thing. Hell, I've been thinking of the whole thing as a castle. It doesn't mean a thing.
C) Both Cass and think were too eager to jump on a bandwagon without seeming as such. They're both high on my suspect list.
D) The more I think about it, the more I can believe that Cass was the town's punishment for a no lynch.
E) If D is true, this is likely LyLo (I'm assuming 3 scum at this point, since that's common in a mini) and we better hope MM is scum.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Rage »

I still want Qwints gone, and am not happy with a MafiaMann lynch.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

Rage wrote:I still want Qwints gone, and am not happy with a MafiaMann lynch.
This is where I am at right now as well.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:A) They can both easily be scum. Scum turn on each other all the time.
but not usually without reason. and I'm talking about a theme game here. This game is very intricate. How do you think their roles relate to each other if they are both scum?
Mariyta wrote:B) I think you guys are way too hung up on the mansion/palace thing. Hell, I've been thinking of the whole thing as a castle. It doesn't mean a thing.
I agree that I don't think MM's mistake was that big of a deal right now. Later on I might think differently. However, I DO think it is very important for all of us to pay MORE attention to our flavor and knowledge rather than less. Players liek MM and others need to be sure to doublecheck their PM before they post in order to get the details right. I think the difference is in the details of this theme game.
Mariyta wrote:C) Both Cass and think were too eager to jump on a bandwagon without seeming as such. They're both high on my suspect list.
I am mostly suspicious of think, as I have mentioned. I've also noticed that cass seems to have quite a bit of insider knowledge. A lot of what he says or hints at seems to come right from the same book my Knowledge came from.
Mariyta wrote:D) The more I think about it, the more I can believe that Cass was the town's punishment for a no lynch.
Absolutely not. I do not beleive this at all. I think that Cass was a player that all along was planned to come in at the start of Day 3. it was just coinsidence that we had a no lynch on day 2. Let's please not forget those people who CAUSED our no lynch.
Mariyta wrote:E) If D is true, this is likely LyLo (I'm assuming 3 scum at this point, since that's common in a mini) and we better hope MM is scum.
I don't think d is true, but we may very be at lylo. and I'm not yet convinced MM is scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Rage »

I should probably expand on that, eh?

Some things I want to point out about Qwints, that haven't really been covered before:

The message given by the following four quotes is generally the same, but there are many inconsistencies. The "-" parts are review of the quote and any paragraph until the next quote is my opinion on it.
qwints wrote:I received no anonymous letters. I was told in my flavor text, however, about someone sent by someone else to the area (some of you will know what I'm talking about.) I suppose that knowledge could have come by way of a mysterious letter.
-has not received any anonymous letters
-states that flavour text may have been given to him by letter

Does this mean that the "mysterious letter" was not sent you to anonymously? Also, I think the "mysterious letter" excuse is just that, an excuse, and a poorly fabricated one at that. This is one of the reasons why I think you are scummier than MafiaMann.
qwints wrote:Let me be clear. I've received no letters. My flavor text implies that I have found something out. I suppose that (in flavor world) I could have found that out through letters.
-has not received any letters at all
-thinks he may have received a letter, which he says would explain his flavour text

1. Odd, my flavour text implies that I have to find something out, not that I know of it already, like you are saying. Scum
tends
to know more than Town.
2. Presumably, letters are physical objects, or as physical as possible on a computer = messaging. I should know, because I have both received a message (I was given a private message during Night 1, indicating the lose of my vote that day), and I have also sent out letters, which I can safely assume were given to players by private message, too.

@
Sekinj
and
Mariyta
, how did you receive your "letters"?
qwints wrote:I mean that it is possible from my flavor text that my character received letters in the days before night 0. Since the game has started, i.e. since night 0, I have received no letters.
-before the game, it is possible that he has received letters
-during the game, he has received no letters

How did you get the letter before the game, again?
qwints wrote:I thought I was pretty clear that I haven't received letters in game, but that it's plausible that my character has received letters.
-confirms he hasn't received any letters at all
-confirms he might have received letters

Overall, total bogus.

Now, referring back to your role claim post,
qwints wrote:I am the Baroness. My full name is Lady Camille Vanderton.
My power is an ability to move people between quarters at night and a one shot command ability for servants
. I know that a messenger has come from the Prince to try to cleanse the area of a supernatural. (This was the information that came from a letter.) My predecessor never moved anyone.)
"My power is..."
: So, you have two powers, one for each night that switches a player to a different location, the other which is a one-shot ability to order a 'servant' to vote for someone.

The first power makes sense if those locations exist.
The second I am not a fan of, although it does exist. I just hope it is truly one-shot.

"I know that a messenger..."
: I kind of skimmed past this before, but I don't understand how a messenger is able cleanse anything. Especially since Cass claims to have a "Sir" in front of his name, which most likely means he is not a messenger.

As well as how my character could have known about this if it
was
delivered by letter.

qwints wrote:@Rage
Yes, I realize you're the only player that has claimed with information about me. I've never pretended that I chose you at random. I chose you as the one that would maximize the chances of a scum lynch.
With all due respect, you are simply wrong about me.
I've explained what my Knowledge states, and your explanation, as listed above, has not convinced me to think any other way. Couple this with the amount of pressure MafiaMann has based on nothing I consider lynch-worthy means I think you are scummier than him.

You forced me to vote for MafiaMann and continued pressure for his lynch. I'm not saying continuing for the lynch is a bad thing, I am saying the reactions you have gotten from a few people has been interesting. Notably, what has been said before a bit, thinktank and Cass.
----------------------
qwints wrote:How directly am I allowed to say this? I don't think we're allowed to directly quote my pm, but my knowledge does tell me that those are the five night quarters people can use.
Perfect.

@
MafiaMann
Rage wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:FIne you know what ill tell you i ensorcel someone i than have the ability to switch their postitions at night or switch their targets the first night i switched sekinji because i thought his info may make him a target.
Switched his night-action or switched night-actions on him? And, to whom?

This is crucial stuff!
Answer this please, MafiaMann. I'm asking what you did to me so that my letter could not be received by Gremwell on Night 1.

@
Sekinj
sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:Anyways, Sekinj, do you have any name-related information other than that "b" thing you brought up early Day 1?
Yes, I have other information that MAY be helpful if people share names.
Do you have anything to say, now that everyone have shared their names?

@
Cass
Cass wrote:Not in any of the locations that have been mentioned, so this most likely confirms your mysterious 'fifth location that will be used later
Where do you stay at night?
sekinj wrote:Cass: I know that someone feels obligated to tell lies. But that is all I know.
What exactly was this in response to?

@
Thinktank
thinktank wrote:Nothing about your information is clear. Its all quite muddy when it should not be. Now you claim that you are in the right wing and not in the basement, which is again scummy.
In your own words and before the deadline, could you please explain what exactly you find unclear that MafiaMann has said? And, how do you feel about my Knowledge regarding Qwints? In your posts since my role claim post, you have not mentioned it at all, so I would very much like to hear from you about this.

@
PimHel
, please post your top suspect(s) and why. I hope you understand that the Town cannot afford for any of it's members to be any more silent than the rest. If you can't keep up with our pace, or feel it would be necessary, please request for a replacement and the Mod can do something about it. Otherwise, you are lurking. Lurking + close to a deadline = scummy beyond belief.

@
MafiaMann
, I'm going to end on this, and a huge inconsistency like this should have been pointed out before. You claim to select two people and switch.. uh.. whatever between them, but when you "ensorcel" someone, you only list
one
name. How does the Mod know of the other name?

Please remember that this inconsistency is not indicative of how scummy you are, I would just like to know a lot more about your role. Also, you should probably face the fact that you have to role claim now, since you are close to being lynched.
----------------------
Finally, I believe that a qwints lynch will provide more information the the Town than a MafiaMann lynch would.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.

@Rage: I received my letter via PM. There was no question that I received one. It was very clear.

@The rest of the TOWN: Please don't let the scum sidetrack you. Of course they'll be desperate to split us down the middle to force a no-lynch again. Don't let it happen.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.
just give me some theories about why they would be trying to buss each other right now.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by sekinj »

Rage wrote:@
Sekinj
and
Mariyta
, how did you receive your "letters"?
I got mine in a PM. It was very clear that it was a letter delivered to me.
Rage wrote:
sekinj wrote:Cass: I know that someone feels obligated to tell lies. But that is all I know.
the post directly before. Cass asked quints if he thought anyone would be lying.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

rage i pm the mod my other name

I switched you and sekinjs place as in physically so i dont see how i could have affected your letter to gremwell
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by sekinj »

@cass: Why are you voting MM over quintz? Do you believe quintz's claim? Do you think commaning votes is a power given to the town? Do you think MM is the sorcerer and is in league with quintz?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Gremwell »

I thought there were only 3 letters you sent out rage.
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:@Sekinj: Yes, I've already posted how they could easily be related. Watch any cheesy medieval movie and you'll see the queen/baroness/other token powerful female teamed up with the magician/sorcerer/enchanter/what-have-you. It's a very common theme, and very easy to do.
just give me some theories about why they would be trying to buss each other right now.
Scum do it all the time. When they get in a tight spot, they pick the scummiest of their teammates and throw them under the bus. It makes them seem like town because "scum wouldn't go after their own", and they get to live another day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:I thought there were only 3 letters you sent out rage.
He did only send 3. You, me, and sekinj. Where'd you get the other one from?
-Susan Ertz

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Cass »

Rage wrote: @Cass,
Cass wrote:
Not in any of the locations that have been mentioned, so this most likely confirms your mysterious 'fifth location that will be used later
The right wing. Like Mafiamann claims, which makes me think again about some things.
sekinj wrote:
Cass: I know that someone feels obligated to tell lies. But that is all I know.
I asked MM if he had reason to think anyone was lying. Sekinj chose to answer my question as well.

Also, I think they are probably both scum. I don't think they are in the same group, which would explain why Qwints is attacking MM so aggressively. I do not want a no lynch
at all
, and will switch my vote without hesitation to avoid it. But right now, that needs the help of one other player...

I think Thinktank and Mariyta could be scum too, but I want to reevaluate that tomorrow, after we see someone flip.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cass wrote:
Rage wrote: @Cass,
Cass wrote:
Not in any of the locations that have been mentioned, so this most likely confirms your mysterious 'fifth location that will be used later
The right wing. Like Mafiamann claims, which makes me think again about some things.
sekinj wrote:
Cass: I know that someone feels obligated to tell lies. But that is all I know.
I asked MM if he had reason to think anyone was lying. Sekinj chose to answer my question as well.

Also, I think they are probably both scum. I don't think they are in the same group, which would explain why Qwints is attacking MM so aggressively. I do not want a no lynch
at all
, and will switch my vote without hesitation to avoid it. But right now, that needs the help of one other player...

I think Thinktank and Mariyta could be scum too, but I want to reevaluate that tomorrow, after we see someone flip.
You think there are two scum groups? What's the basis for that?
-Susan Ertz

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:10 am

Post by qwints »

I don't see any basis for there being two scum groups. I think, however, that there is probably the equivalent of guards or masons.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Rage »

Gremwell wrote:I thought there were only 3 letters you sent out rage.
You are correct.

Night 0 = Letter sent to Sekinj, letter received by Sekinj
Night 1 = Letter sent to Gremwell, letter not received by Gremwell
Night 2 = Letter sent to Mariyta, letter received by Mariyta
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:00 am

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Scum do it all the time. When they get in a tight spot, they pick the scummiest of their teammates and throw them under the bus. It makes them seem like town because "scum wouldn't go after their own", and they get to live another day.
I just don't agree that either of them were in a tight enough spot to turn on each other like that in this game.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
sekinj wrote:
I just don't agree that either of them were in a tight enough spot to turn on each other like that in this game.
That's fine. I feel they were. qwints may not have had the votes, but the pressure and overwhelming accusation was there.

@Cass: Huh? You think they're both scum, but not in the same group, but you don't think there's two scum groups, but you think there could be masons? Logic, please?
-Susan Ertz

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 am

Post by qwints »

Maryita, I think you're mixing mine and Cass's posts.

Cass suggested that there might be two scum groups. I said I didn't think there were two scum groups, but that there might be a group of pro-town players that was working together.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Rage »

Qwints, is there anything you'd like to say about post 755? You've made two posts since, so I'm wondering if yet again I have an accurate read on what you have said.

Qwints, you've made two posts since I posed #755. Are you sure there's nothing you'd like to say about it?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Rage »

Crap, I keep doing this!

The question I want answered is the second on in my previous post.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

qwints wrote:Maryita, I think you're mixing mine and Cass's posts.

Cass suggested that there might be two scum groups. I said I didn't think there were two scum groups, but that there might be a group of pro-town players that was working together.
You're right. I looked at the avatar, and for some reason thought it was Cass's. My apologies, Cass. Still looking for your answer to my previous question. :)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell & Pimhel
: Pick a wagon, or you'll be high on my sh** list tomorrow(game). You have no excuse as town to not be on one side or the other at this point. Deadline is tomorrow (real-time) and we will NOT have a no-lynch again just because some people are lazy or scared. Get your butts in gear.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”