Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 am

Post by imaginality »

There's also "Don't get your knickers in a twist" which is the UK version of the phrase.

PokerFace wrote:if Strappado were protected we wouldn't loose any info from watching or tracking if she were to die since she would be alive.
Yep, that makes sense.

--

Random Monty Python related video clip for amusement value: Michael Palin for President!
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Muerrto »

PokerFace wrote:Videos = Different. Thank you Farside

Strikes on Muerto:
Muerrto wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Also, PF, STILL no cigs? Man...
I'm kind of shocked I didn't get a warning for that one.
He would get a warning for that compared to this?
Muerrto wrote:I didn't get a post restriction :cry: and I don't have cigarettes either :cry: I feel so plain.
I am starting to think I should lynch Muerto now and forget about testing anything tonight with Gurgi. I am thinking you forgot about lying and tried to make a BS claim out of what you remembered.
Have you watched the videos? Elivs is Lancelot, he's a main character. Shafted could pick ANYTHING for his video. How many scenes is the tobacconist in?....*crickets* yeah, that's what I thought.

And the line about not having cigarettes is the OPPOSITE of claiming, why would I get a warning for that?

Your points make no sense.
farside22 wrote:vote: Muertto
At of everyone I just don't get why would you claimed. No one pressured you. I felt either you are the internet as scum. I see a possible distancing attempt with the bridge keeper comments.
What?! Everyone was calling me recruiter and several people were ready to lynch me. The second I found out my role didn't really help me in the least, just made PF win =p I claimed to get the wagon off me. Sadly it seems not to have worked.
PokerFace wrote:The idea of a tobacconist being unnightkillable and vanilaizeable don't make sence either. Can't say I'll lynch him for those reasons alone but would like to know how they make sence with a tobacconist.

@Muerto,
did you see Strappado watch you or do you only detect people trying to kill you like Elvis did?
Watcher doesn't do anything to me so I assume that's why I didn't see her. I saw the bridgekeeper and Elvis. Actually I SAW neither but I knew it was the BK b/c of the questions and I knew someone else visited me. So what role am I? The blind guy from Life of Brian?

As for the vanillaize, that's to balance you. If I could've just claimed tobacconist that's an auto win for you immediately. How is that balanced at all? That's like playing a jester and there's a lyncher that wants the jester lynched and you both know and you only need 1 vote. Jester: 'I wanna be lynched' Lyncher: 'I need to lynch you'. Awesome, we both win. I fail to see how you don't realise how unbalanced your role would be if you KNEW who the tobacconist was.
imaginality wrote:If someone else dies, we have one suspect (Muerrto) cleared, and can still afford a mislynch, so again it looks good for us.

This assumes there's no cult, of course. Which is why Gurgi or Muerrto should be the first lynch, as they could be either scum if there's no cult, or cult recruiter if there is a cult.
Setting up multiple days of lynches is always bad. I'm still trying to figure out where the holes in this plan lie(like if you're scum or even worse, cult, for instance) but I really don't like they way you've got the next couple days planned out.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Gonna be busy workwise and real-life-wise a bit over the next couple of days. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out by Thursday or Friday. Will post again as soon as possible.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:04 am

Post by strappado »

So K7 says he lurks for strategy. The only allignment I know that uses lurking as a strategy is scum. Therefore, K7 = scum.
http://strappado.mybrute.com
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

For the record, killa seven always lurks as every alignment.

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Albatross!

For the record, killa seven always lurks as every alignment.

Albatross!
This is true, but I don't like people defending him at this point. I don't like the PF and LG interaction. I get all sort of WIFOM reactions that leave me sick to my stomach.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 am

Post by strappado »

really boggles my mind. What enjoyment can you get out of a game if you dont play. Weird. I'll never understand chronic lurkers. I can understand an occasional lurk because we all have lives, but if you never play, you never participate, then what's the point of joining a game?

Because he apparently lurks in every game, I suppose the lurking doesn't give proof one way or the other for his allignment. But what he says when he "unlurks" for a sec here and there, that should be able to be held against him. Nothing he's said so far has been pro-town. There's been 0 scumhunting. He seemed like Mr. AntsyPants to get his role confirmed by PF which seems scummy.

Did anyone notice that K7 voted chenhsi early on in the game in his 2nd post, and in his 3rd he confirmed it saying "happy with my vote on the noob scum".
Any chance he has psychic powers, or maybe he had a little extra info, what do you think?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Huh I thought it would be a bit more difficult than it last night but to make a long story short I am only on Limited Access, It appears I will actually have some time and ability to access things afterall while I figure out some work and personal stuff.
This post responds to Muerto's last post.
My next post responds to some other stuff.

Remember that this is my video again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6D1YI-41ao
Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Videos = Different. Thank you Farside

Strikes on Muerto:
Muerrto wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Also, PF, STILL no cigs? Man...
I'm kind of shocked I didn't get a warning for that one.
He would get a warning for that compared to this?
Muerrto wrote:I didn't get a post restriction :cry: and I don't have cigarettes either :cry: I feel so plain.
I am starting to think I should lynch Muerto now and forget about testing anything tonight with Gurgi. I am thinking you forgot about lying and tried to make a BS claim out of what you remembered.
Have you watched the videos? Elivs is Lancelot, he's a main character. Shafted could pick ANYTHING for his video. How many scenes is the tobacconist in?....*crickets* yeah, that's what I thought.
I don't hear crickets. Infact I hear these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4Z5Sll7uow&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ve37gV ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYM209GJoE&NR=1

Three your tube links that show our same sketch but the videos are different. Didn't take me long to find those 3 different vids considering they are linked in in the simular vids by you tube. The last one is from the The "Something completly Different Movie". Your Shop itself looks very different in that Film. And the 2 french taunters had different videos when they are supposedly the same damn person. Shafted can get different vids for the same damn person and not for two different people in the same sketch? He was able to do that For Lancelot and the Wedding Party who are only together in one scene.
Muerrto wrote:And the line about not having cigarettes is the OPPOSITE of claiming, why would I get a warning for that?

Your points make no sense.
The point I am trying to make is that you were afraid at one point and not at the other when you significantly mentioned cigs both times in manors not identical to claiming. I see the actions as simply both just mentioning cigs. The second one in no way claims or makes me think you had cigs so you had no reason to be afraid during just that one. You should have not been afraid at all or been afraid both times. I see it as an inconsistancy.
Muerrto wrote:As for the vanillaize, that's to balance you. If I could've just claimed tobacconist that's an auto win for you immediately. How is that balanced at all? That's like playing a jester and there's a lyncher that wants the jester lynched and you both know and you only need 1 vote. Jester: 'I wanna be lynched' Lyncher: 'I need to lynch you'. Awesome, we both win. I fail to see how you don't realise how unbalanced your role would be if you KNEW who the tobacconist was.
At first I thought you could claim and I would just have trouble getting the materials based on how I asked my question. I mean let's face it, did it sound at all like I was asking for cigerettes and matches? This phrasebook is really messed up. And heck in the video itself you did claim. You say "This is the tobabcconists" I respond with "Ahhh! I will not buy this tobacconists, it is scratched". You should be able to claim with no effect. This idea makes very logical sence when you consider the sketch itself.

But I guess I can assume or consider your scenario hypothetically for a moment to point out some other flaws. If the means at which I ask the question doesn't matter, I guess it could make sence that you would not be able to claim to balance out me auto winning, but going all vanilla and loosing all your 'personal' skills at your own whim with just a claim feels like a poor way to dismantle and unbalance a setup in a heart beat. You were able to make both me and myself useless in a second, and you know if you would gain anything for having me find you? I get to win and you get zip?

I would sooner expect you would be able to be night killed. That's right, I would accept that sooner simply because Mafia are suppose to be able to kill any power role in any setup barring special circumstances. How does a Tobacconist make sence as unkillable in anyway, he is human ain't he? I thought the reason I could win 2 ways was because you could die before I found you, not make yourself useless. The fact I feared you would die before I found you is the exact reason why I acted with such openess about my role. So I could find you before you died.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

imaginality wrote:Random Monty Python related video clip for amusement value: Michael Palin for President!
This made my day
strappado wrote:Did anyone notice that K7 voted chenhsi early on in the game in his 2nd post, and in his 3rd he confirmed it saying "happy with my vote on the noob scum".
Any chance he has psychic powers, or maybe he had a little extra info, what do you think?
This is probably the only good piece of evidence you have brought up on K7.

@K7,
why did you vote Chenshi over Darla during most of day 1? Did you actually consider someone with about as much content as you scummier than Darla? Comment on the quote below please.
PokerFace wrote:I too have seen scum have watchers and or tracker's before. I'll find a link later on if I need too.
killa seven wrote:
PokerFace wrote: Why he lurks so much in all his games I have no clue. Feel free to ask him about that is you want to. I'd actually like an answer to that one myself.
Strategy.
Huh, What does this strategy accomplish for you as a player? How does it benefit you and how does it hurt you or your side?

@Strappado,
You ain't going to address my earlier questions? I addressed all of yours
PokerFace wrote:
@Strappado,

1) What part of lynching based on role is bad don't you understand?

I don't have a problem with your other reasons but that one is very poor.
2) I don't know if you are scum or town. So how do I know what you say is true?

If K7 is town he don't know if his "seeker" is scum or town. Welcome back to square one.

3) Also I asked you which is easier?

Guessing a role action from a name and destination (Who you watched), or guessing someone's role or action based on their destination and you not seeing the info?You said it yourself that you tried to guess what Mr. Vibrating did. And guessing that effectivly could have helped you learn the setup, true?

4) If K7's seeker is scum, yes it is a risk to send them. Did he ever say he found Me, SpyreX, Mirth, or Internet to be scummy?

Every action has a risk and if he did not suspect any of us then he was minimizing his risk was he not? Would you rather K7 target no one, does that gain the town anything, ironman targeting no one would have been a good thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

How does a Tobacconist make sence as unkillable in anyway
I could see cult immune to nk. It would be powerful, but not unheard of. Muertto stated that he knew people visited him. Did he ever answer if he knew how many people visited him?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

killah seven
(1) strappado
Muerrto
(1) farside22

Not Voting: killa seven, The Internet, Muerrto, Pokerface, Lord Gurgi, imaginality
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Not responding to the video thing. Basically you're saying, even though he already had a tobacconist video for you, he should've purposely given me a different video because that would make more sense.

Is that really what you're saying?
PokerFace wrote:The point I am trying to make is that you were afraid at one point and not at the other when you significantly mentioned cigs both times in manors not identical to claiming. I see the actions as simply both just mentioning cigs. The second one in no way claims or makes me think you had cigs so you had no reason to be afraid during just that one. You should have not been afraid at all or been afraid both times. I see it as an inconsistancy.
So, I said I didn't have cigs, the opposite of claiming, and I was supposed to be worried about getting in trouble for hinting or claiming, but when I said 'STILL no cigs? man' basically smacking you in the face that I'm the one to ask I'm not supposed to be worried.

PokerFace wrote:At first I thought you could claim and I would just have trouble getting the materials based on how I asked my question. I mean let's face it, did it sound at all like I was asking for cigerettes and matches? This phrasebook is really messed up. And heck in the video itself you did claim. You say "This is the tobabcconists" I respond with "Ahhh! I will not buy this tobacconists, it is scratched". You should be able to claim with no effect. This idea makes very logical sence when you consider the sketch itself.
I assumed I was night kill immune because of the cop in the sketch actually. He comes and arrests you before I can get beat up(although I get punched once).
PokerFace wrote:but going all vanilla and loosing all your 'personal' skills at your own whim with just a claim feels like a poor way to dismantle and unbalance a setup in a heart beat. You were able to make both me and myself useless in a second, and you know if you would gain anything for having me find you? I get to win and you get zip?
This paragraph right here says 'I'm mad because you got rid of my win condition', period. I understand. Sorry, those are the breaks. It didn't do me any good to get lynched as a cult recruiter just so I could make you win. MY PM says nothing about winning when you get them so since YOURS did I assume I get jack squat for doing it. Maybe we'd be masons but whatever. Weak.
PokerFace wrote:Mafia are suppose to be able to kill any power role in any setup barring special circumstances. How does a Tobacconist make sence as unkillable in anyway, he is human ain't he?
Um...how many games have you played? There are alot of kill immune roles out there. In fact, serial killers are often immune to at least the first if not all night kills.
farside22 wrote:I could see cult immune to nk. It would be powerful, but not unheard of. Muertto stated that he knew people visited him. Did he ever answer if he knew how many people visited him?
Yes. I did. I saw 2 people visit me. 1 was the bridge keeper obv since I got my quiz PM'ed to me. 1 I didn't know so I asked who did it.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by killa seven »

@ pf i did vote darla day one. ill answer more questions when i get home, im posting from my cell currently.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:17 am

Post by killa seven »

The question about my "strategy".. well li never really thought deeply about it but i guess the reasons are..

i never get NK'd which is allways fun, i usually propser during end games and focus my hard earned energy into catching scum and winning games, i usualy dont do much in the beginning of games, i like to sit back and see whats going on if someone pops out as sucm i vote them, see im not as good as a player as you, doing all those big posts and multi quotin isnt really my thing, im sorta lazy and my IQ is probably lower then yours, most of the time when i play mafia im drunk, so i tend to ramble and not make much sense so keeping my mouth shut is probably better.

As for voting chesni day one, i have to go back and look but if i remember correctly i didnt like him pulling the noob card thing ( i think thats what it was).

If you guys are seriously thinking i have been busing scum this entire game you should go back and read the 4 times outa 30 i was scum on this site and i never have bussed once, thers a certain honor code i dont break.

anyways im going to bed now its 7:16 here and i worked 9pm till 5 am.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

killa seven wrote:The question about my "strategy".. well li never really thought deeply about it but i guess the reasons are..

i never get NK'd which is allways fun, i usually propser during end games and focus my hard earned energy into catching scum and winning games, i usualy dont do much in the beginning of games, i like to sit back and see whats going on if someone pops out as sucm i vote them, see im not as good as a player as you, doing all those big posts and multi quotin isnt really my thing, im sorta lazy and my IQ is probably lower then yours, most of the time when i play mafia im drunk, so i tend to ramble and not make much sense so keeping my mouth shut is probably better.

As for voting chesni day one, i have to go back and look but if i remember correctly i didnt like him pulling the noob card thing ( i think thats what it was).

If you guys are seriously thinking i have been busing scum this entire game you should go back and read the 4 times outa 30 i was scum on this site and i never have bussed once, thers a certain honor code i dont break.

K-7 is in the clear for me now. Thank you that was insightful. After watching you play in my moon game I got nervous about your lack of talk.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 am

Post by imaginality »

Vote: Lord Gurgi

There's a chance he could be faking his PR, his claimed action is unconfirmed and doesn't make a whole lot of sense (LG selling something but no one knows he visited them vs PF buying something and people do know he visited them)...

Another point: I tend to believe chenhsi was telling the truth about his 2-shot NK-immunity. So that makes me less likely to think Muerrto is scum since he also appears to have had NK immunity (didn't get killed by elvis), and I don't see there being two scum with NK protection. 1 scum 1 town is much more likely.

K7 also went some way to allaying my suspicions with his post just now, and in any case as I argued earlier I don't think he should be today's lynch.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:41 am

Post by strappado »

unvote: k7
I won't argue honor, and I can understand playing drunk and staying quiet, this is just a game afterall. The post seemed genuine and un-scummy.

I still feel uncomfortable with how accurate you were on chenhsi day 1, but I could chock that up to luck.

Still searching.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

Imaginality, voting based on roles is not a good strategy.

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Imaginality, voting based on roles is not a good strategy.

Albatross!
You have to admit the fact that no one can verify what you are claiming looks shaddy.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

There is really nothing that I can do about that.

Albatross!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

There is really nothing that I can do about that.

Albatross!
What do you expect people just to ignore that little tidbit? I mean really I know the PR is not fun or anything, but a part of me is torn between you, imagine and muertto at the moment.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

No, but they should compound it with
something
about play.

Albatross!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by imaginality »

I've only had a chance for a brief re-read of LG's posts (I'm at work at the moment), but here's something about play...

LG, in your post 61 (giving your assessments of other players), you said at the end of that post that the voting patterns made you 'heavily suspicious' of chenhsi. Why then did you only rate him as 3 (Neutral)?

I also notice you rated TSPN as 9 ('No Read') which at the time seemed reasonable... but looking back now knowing that TSPN was scum, makes me wonder if you wanted to avoid committing to an opinion about him.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

I didn't want to make a read on one fact.

Albatross!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

imaginality wrote:
Vote: Lord Gurgi

There's a chance he could be faking his PR, his claimed action is unconfirmed and doesn't make a whole lot of sense (LG selling something but no one knows he visited them vs PF buying something and people do know he visited them)...

Another point: I tend to believe chenhsi was telling the truth about his 2-shot NK-immunity. So that makes me less likely to think Muerrto is scum since he also appears to have had NK immunity (didn't get killed by elvis), and I don't see there being two scum with NK protection. 1 scum 1 town is much more likely.

K7 also went some way to allaying my suspicions with his post just now, and in any case as I argued earlier I don't think he should be today's lynch.
I haven't actually found Gurgi scummy. Seen him generally townie, despite suspicion over his PR. Not sure I buy it yet. I'll take a look at the 61st your are speaking of later. But what makes you think Chenshi was telling the truth about him being able to survive night kills?

Since you have played so many I wouldn't be surprised about you forgetting one because actually K7 I read a game where you did kinda bus. You hammered your scum buddy Joudas in mini 578. I say kinda bus mainly becase I usually see a bus accompanied with a case. You never really gave a case on your scum buddy, you pretty much said you thought he was scum after your read replacing in and then later hammered him saying he was not taking the time to explain his case on you.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7874

In the after game chatter you said you didn't like doing it and only did it because he went after you. Chenshi and Darla didn't go after you in this game. Ninja did say he suspected you a few times I think I recall, but I don't recall you ever saying you found him scummy. So I suppose things don't really match any vague bussing behaviors.

If someone can find K7 saying he found Darla or Ninja suspicious anywhere in this game, I'd like to see it in relation to this though

@K7,

1) You saw Chenshi push the newb card and thought that was scummy. Darla claimed the same character as SpyreX and somehow 1 was scum, 1 was town, and they were still the same person. Talk about breaking a meta right there. Breaking that meta aside, Which do you generally consider worse, Someone getting counterclaimed or someone pushing the newb card?
2) What detail finally changed your mind and made you change from voting Chenshi to voting Darla?

Muerrto wrote:Not responding to the video thing. Basically you're saying, even though he already had a tobacconist video for you, he should've purposely given me a different video because that would make more sense.

You made it sound rather silly just now, but yes that is what I am saying. Shaft.ed put in 2 French taunters and yet took the time to find 2 videos. He could have easily used the same video for both of those, more firmly breaking the meta but he did not. He could have also given Farside and Elvis the same video especially considering how many times we see the prince in the wedding party and lancelot together, but the same vids weren't given here. We are inconsistantly the only pair to get the same videos and that is the point I am making.
Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Mafia are suppose to be able to kill any power role in any setup barring special circumstances. How does a Tobacconist make sence as unkillable in anyway, he is human ain't he?
Um...how many games have you played? There are alot of kill immune roles out there. In fact, serial killers are often immune to at least the first if not all night kills.
I was asking how a Tobacconist is NK imune. What logic could explain that which you did later answer here.
Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:At first I thought you could claim and I would just have trouble getting the materials based on how I asked my question. I mean let's face it, did it sound at all like I was asking for cigerettes and matches? This phrasebook is really messed up. And heck in the video itself you did claim. You say "This is the tobabcconists" I respond with "Ahhh! I will not buy this tobacconists, it is scratched". You should be able to claim with no effect. This idea makes very logical sence when you consider the sketch itself.
I assumed I was night kill immune because of the cop in the sketch actually. He comes and arrests you before I can get beat up(although I get punched once).
But what I was also looking for is an understanding that balancing a crazy setup like ours (One where there are no vanilla townies) has got to be difficult. Your roll assuming you were nk imune and able to watch yourself must have been somewhat needed to balance things and yet one claim from you ends all that. That idea surprises me when making you able to be night killed and claim would have made alot more sence. Especially since your character does try to claim and explain who he is in the video. Its just another thing that does not add up, claiming being your power loss trigger as apposed to death being it.

Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:The point I am trying to make is that you were afraid at one point and not at the other when you significantly mentioned cigs both times in manors not identical to claiming. I see the actions as simply both just mentioning cigs. The second one in no way claims or makes me think you had cigs so you had no reason to be afraid during just that one. You should have not been afraid at all or been afraid both times. I see it as an inconsistancy.
So, I said I didn't have cigs, the opposite of claiming, and I was supposed to be worried about getting in trouble for hinting or claiming, but when I said 'STILL no cigs? man' basically smacking you in the face that I'm the one to ask I'm not supposed to be worried.

Here I was looking for a perspective of your view of each action and why one would scare you and the other wouldn't. You did give that so that's one things you just got right. Though I personally feel you really didn't need to be scared of either since, one did present a smack in the face but neither one said "hi I am ___". Still though if you are the tobacconist then you lied so blatantly and that is the main reason why I don't believe. Did you find me suspicious and think lying was a good idea?
Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:but going all vanilla and loosing all your 'personal' skills at your own whim with just a claim feels like a poor way to dismantle and unbalance a setup in a heart beat. You were able to make both me and myself useless in a second, and you know if you would gain anything for having me find you? I get to win and you get zip?
This paragraph right here says 'I'm mad because you got rid of my win condition', period. I understand. Sorry, those are the breaks. It didn't do me any good to get lynched as a cult recruiter just so I could make you win. MY PM says nothing about winning when you get them so since YOURS did I assume I get jack squat for doing it. Maybe we'd be masons but whatever. Weak.
You getting a bum deal or no bonus when I do still surprises me but considering Farside probably doesn't get a bonus besides keeping her own life, I guess you never loosing you powers and me being later able confirm you after I found you would balance that so I'll let just this issue also slide. The issues I made about you claiming and ending it all and our vids being the only same grouping I still find valid elements against your claim. And the fact you originally lied.

But there are some others things I'll ask now aswell
1) You have no powers now. You got nothing when I saw you last night. Correct?
2) What made you think Azimuth's claim was real?
3) Who do you consider is scummy right now?

Over the weekend I'm going to go over a bunch of the stuff I said day 1 about Strappado being scum with Darla and see if any of that stuff bares relevance now or if its all null. I'd still like her to acknowledge my questions from earlier too. Ones motives for any actions or poor reasoning should always be looked into. later people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”