Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by T3 »

I've skimmed Andres ISO and I think he is scum. First,he is in my PoE. Second, it's almost like he's only posting content when asked. He isn't asking questions or doing anything, only responding to people when it directly involves him. That ppretty much sums up my scumread.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

so if it's between t3 and asteria VOTE: T3
In post 2884, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 am

In post 2900, VFP wrote:We could always lim scum Andres
why do you still believe Andres is scum
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:15 am

In post 2901, T3 wrote:I've skimmed Andres ISO and I think he is scum. First,he is in my PoE. Second, it's almost like he's only posting content when asked. He isn't asking questions or doing anything, only responding to people when it directly involves him. That ppretty much sums up my scumread.
i have clinical depression from reading this post

i had it before but now i have to double up on my medication and its not going to be covered by my health insurance

t3 would be getting the rope today if asteria wasn't a markedly more useful elim mechanically
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod, I hurt my right hand pretty badly by doing a household chores :cry: and I'm a right handed person :facepalm: which makes typing from the left hand very hard for me :( I want to take 24 hours V/LA to see if my hand is getting better durning this time. Sorry for the trouble again. :(
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2836, Andresvmb wrote:Asteria is employing a classic Scum play I have seen before. I can even point to the exact game. They are saying trust me, execute Andrés, and if Town, you can try me tomorrow. But things will be drastically different tomorrow. And they know it.

I’m happy executing {T3, Asteria}. They have all either hard TR each other, linked themselves mechanically, or tried to dissuade others from pushing in between them. I can’t understand it.

@Koba you better not be pocketing me here. I should be suspicious of you calling me Town so surely and under pressure when you’ve always been suspicious of me in games.
It'd be a classic scum play if I were scum :neutral:

If we have meta reasons for T3 being scum then I can admit I'm wrong there. Also I guess osuka is right that they don't deserve towncred for that post I was referring to
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2841, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2779, Asteria wrote:
In post 2724, Andante wrote:
In post 2721, Asteria wrote:Asking for a lot but can you guys trust me for a bit and help me out with eliming andres? Honestly I think I could do osuka too.

I don't want to elim T3 or pooky from my pool.

Salsa and anya I'm not particularly interested in eliming but I could compromise there.

Those are my options

dude, this is the definition of self preservation. 0 chance osuka kills robert there. wanna chop Andres and if he's town you go tomorrow?
Honestly sure, we can do andres today and if I'm wrong me tomorrow. Scum will kill me N3 anyway so at least then we get andres who I think has a good chance of flipping scum, and then the VFP clear will be believed.

(Also not self-preservation, frustration)
Like... out of everyone in the game that’s actually putting forth content, they have cleared Pooky and T3? I’m calling nonsense.
Pooky is for the lower chance of having a gun. It makes more sense to hunt where there's a higher chance of the person being scum
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2845, Andresvmb wrote:Why is Asteria so uninterested in flipping T3? They had Robert and SMH as Scum, voted STD, and had them as a compromise vote. And yet, they have cleared them after they called them hard Town? How is that even remotely acceptable?
Probably wrong, not uninterested
In post 2846, Andante wrote:
In post 2845, Andresvmb wrote:Why is Asteria so uninterested in flipping T3? They had Robert and SMH as Scum, voted STD, and had them as a compromise vote. And yet, they have cleared them after they called them hard Town? How is that even remotely acceptable?
cause T3 is likely a partner.... Asteria isn't the powerful scum thus "get me first"
I don't hard defend my partners as scum for one.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2849, Andresvmb wrote:It’s just the read progression on Asteria is clearly off. I don’t think Town goes from being involved in a mis-execution with someone (both T3 and Asteria ultimately voted for STD), T3 mistrusted Asteria, to calling them
hard
Town purely based on a claim that is hard to independently verify and was done under pressure from a gambit.
mistrusted....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2889, osuka wrote:am i bored? yes

am i sick and tired of this shit? absolutely

am i gonna pull out my python hat to explain why? you betcha

let's look at some beautiful graphs. here you can see the post count by player, and you'll notice T3 hasn't done fucking anything:
source: the post counts

an interesting insight. i decided to pursue this line of investigation further, and i came up with the following:
source: the post counts

it seems like t3 replaced into a slot that hadn't done fucking anything, either! this seems like an outlier in this game, so it warrants a bit of research. let's look at the following:
source: t3's iso

it looks like that slot somehow managed to only make shit posts so far! those are not to be confused with shitposts, which are not shit. let's contrast this with my own posts:
source: my iso

i will leave figuring out which one of my posts is shit as an exercise to the reader.

let us look at some related data:
source: yo mama hahaha

in this graph, notice that the line is also shit-colored. this is not by coincidence.

the astute among you may realize that, then, there may be a correlation between the quality of the thread and the aforementioned data points. that would be correct - let us look at a graph of post quality over time:
source: my ass

conclusion:
T3 is a slot that has somehow avoided adding anything of value whatsoever to this game and, as a result, is pissing me off. whether or not t3 actually wants to play this game or is just fucking with us is unclear; further research is warranted.
LMAO I LOVE THE GRAPHS, I have the most posts by a lot XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Andante »

nah we can't Andres is fun, fun people can't go
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2899, T3 wrote:It's between me and a hard townread pr claim. I'm not voting the pr claim today.
if they were so townread they wouldn't have votes on them
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2898, T3 wrote:

this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
I disagree with that. Anya had her vote parked on Asteria D1, if makes no sense for the D1 thing to have been a bus.
have u ever heard of ~scum theater~?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2913, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2898, T3 wrote:

I disagree with that. Anya had her vote parked on Asteria D1, if makes no sense for the D1 thing to have been a bus.
have u ever heard of ~scum theater~?

ooh pick me!! I have!!! I've participated in it a lot!!!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2911, Andante wrote:
nah we can't Andres is fun, fun people can't go
no fun allowed you can't have fun that is not what we do in mafia.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

pshhhh having fun is the reason town kept me alive as confirmed scum one time, then town ended up losing, it was so funny, not saying I'm scum here, but I'd rather have fun, like, I have my reads, I'm caught up, and I can spam this thread for the rest of yall, sorry not sorry. just think, it'll be like a ghost town around here when I'm gone
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2904, InsidiousLemons wrote:t3 would be getting the rope today if asteria wasn't a markedly more useful elim mechanically

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:55 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2905, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Mod, I hurt my right hand pretty badly by doing a household chores :cry: and I'm a right handed person :facepalm: which makes typing from the left hand very hard for me :( I want to take 24 hours V/LA to see if my hand is getting better durning this time. Sorry for the trouble again. :(
hope you get better soon!

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:28 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2903, InsidiousLemons wrote:
why do you still believe Andres is scum
Shouldn't I?
Because they are scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm still torn, my mind is super confused, not sure I can justify elimming this town pr...

UNVOTE: Asteria
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

like, playing like "well if she is town, we know VFP town" I really feel like that's not the optimal plan here. ahhhhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Andante »

my mind is in shambles right now trying to figure out a move that sounds good...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2106, Asteria wrote:Well that flip definitely would have made for some unhappy scum.

VOTE: anya

like, what scum starts the day with this. I think she's flipping town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Andante »

and vig + neo being real isn't fully out of the picture, no one else jumped in claiming cop, ahhhhh I just need to collect my thoughts. Pooky help please!! I need some direction on where to go

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”