They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont let scum PR claims live long enough to cause trouble
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Asteria

Alright fine.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by osuka »

hold on folks i'll be back in a little bit with some breakthroughs

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Andante »

fine, I'll go asteria

VOTE: Asteria
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2877, osuka wrote:hold on folks i'll be back in a little bit with some breakthroughs
waiting
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by osuka »

working hard here, give me a bit

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by osuka »

strap in fellas

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.10

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-04-30 18:15:00).

execution
Asteria [4]:
DkKoba, Salsabil Faria, Andresvmb, Andante
Andresvmb [3]:
T3, Asteria, VFP
DKKoba [1]:
Anya
T3 [1]:
osuka

not voting [2]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, InsidiousLemons

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Anya »

t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

so if it's between t3 and asteria VOTE: T3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Anya »

the last time he did give reads they were quite similar to mine which i liked but that can only go so far without those reads being explained

it's like answering a tough maths question without showing your working what if he cheated show us you didn't cheat t3
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 2884, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
no
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do u even scumread me
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 2271, Anya wrote:dkkoba how do you come to the conclusion that mafia protected you to keep you alive because you're weak targeting them and also protected themselves

that's so much tinfoil that i have plate armour sounds like meatballs to me
In post 2574, Anya wrote:
In post 2571, VFP wrote:
In post 2569, Anya wrote:interesting who are the 3?

back here then VOTE: Dkkoba
Dk Andante and Asteria.
Maybe it's Dk, convince me.
their reasoning about you somehow being wolf because of this bizarre scenario where there's 2 mafia docs who protected both you and them is baloney
i don't think you believe in the pasta you're boiling
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by osuka »

am i bored? yes

am i sick and tired of this shit? absolutely

am i gonna pull out my python hat to explain why? you betcha

let's look at some beautiful graphs. here you can see the post count by player, and you'll notice T3 hasn't done fucking anything:
source: the post counts

an interesting insight. i decided to pursue this line of investigation further, and i came up with the following:
source: the post counts

it seems like t3 replaced into a slot that hadn't done fucking anything, either! this seems like an outlier in this game, so it warrants a bit of research. let's look at the following:
source: t3's iso

it looks like that slot somehow managed to only make shit posts so far! those are not to be confused with shitposts, which are not shit. let's contrast this with my own posts:
source: my iso

i will leave figuring out which one of my posts is shit as an exercise to the reader.

let us look at some related data:
source: yo mama hahaha

in this graph, notice that the line is also shit-colored. this is not by coincidence.

the astute among you may realize that, then, there may be a correlation between the quality of the thread and the aforementioned data points. that would be correct - let us look at a graph of post quality over time:
source: my ass

conclusion:
T3 is a slot that has somehow avoided adding anything of value whatsoever to this game and, as a result, is pissing me off. whether or not t3 actually wants to play this game or is just fucking with us is unclear; further research is warranted.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was roleblocked + i immediately thought of how docs could have stopped it because of the confirmed mafia doc info
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not interested in t3 today.
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 2890, DkKoba wrote:i was roleblocked + i immediately thought of how docs could have stopped it because of the confirmed mafia doc info
if you thought you were roleblocked why were you reasoning about there being two wolf docs and vfp being wolf i just don't see how you get there naturally at all
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Anya »

i'm sheeping this highly insightful research paper thank you osuka
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2893, Anya wrote:i'm sheeping this highly insightful research paper thank you osuka
remember your citations, dont plagiarize

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2892, Anya wrote:
In post 2890, DkKoba wrote:i was roleblocked + i immediately thought of how docs could have stopped it because of the confirmed mafia doc info
if you thought you were roleblocked why were you reasoning about there being two wolf docs and vfp being wolf i just don't see how you get there naturally at all
because im stupid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what will it take for u to townread me anya?
retired
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by osuka »

going to sleep here. i haven’t voted asteria because that would be e-1 and i don’t trust you clowns not to hammer, but consider my vote to be spiritually on that slot

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 2884, DkKoba wrote:

I disagree with that. Anya had her vote parked on Asteria D1, if makes no sense for the D1 thing to have been a bus.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by T3 »

It's between me and a hard townread pr claim. I'm not voting the pr claim today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”