LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 2123, Chara wrote:it doesn't matter what you want! mafia is about mercilessly voting your mafia e-girlfriend!!! just kill her!! dead!!! that's love!!!!
If killing me will make me your e-girlfriend I will rolestop you so the roleblockers can't stop you from vigging me. I promise to get my self pretty and Macho by the time night comes as confusing as that will be to manage.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Well now I should probably reread Lucy's posts knowing who she is
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1644, Ydrasse wrote:i simply do not wish him to be scum

(im finally here to try to read but i am decidedly higher than i thought i'd be while doing this)
or she's town actually

i do not wish him to be scum, i don't even know who the him is but seeing such a sentiment after feeling such a feeling from Pooky, it hits. Day doesn't get points both times this was expressed were agreeing with someone, by my memory.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:23 pm

Lucy, I do want to know why you thought my questions were easy, because now I know that you know me pretty well and I think they've been pretty average.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2125, LegoLucy wrote:
In post 2123, Chara wrote:it doesn't matter what you want! mafia is about mercilessly voting your mafia e-girlfriend!!! just kill her!! dead!!! that's love!!!!
If killing me will make me your e-girlfriend I will rolestop you so the roleblockers can't stop you from vigging me. I promise to get my self pretty and Macho by the time night comes as confusing as that will be to manage.
aaaaahhhhhhhh

i can't do this again. i shouldn't do this for a third time. and yet.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Day »

In post 2127, Chara wrote:Day doesn't get points both times this was expressed were agreeing with someone, by my memory.
Not true actually. 've acknowledged it myself previously.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Day »

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Chara »

this is me promising myself i'll look into that.

pedit: oh, you're so nice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Chara »

true, there it is. you have the awareness. i hate self-awareness.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Chara »

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

A couple low points from skitter this game
In post 1230, skitter30 wrote:luca to elaborate a bit: i townread you fairly strongly at this point
and i believe that you have a fairly high level of accuracy at reading norwee
(you sound kinda exactly like me when i talk abt reading someone like a50 for exactly)

i think you're therefore probably on to something, and i don't know who scum is rn, so i feel like it's worth a shot

i dont' think you're scum who's pulling 'i'm super good at reading norwee and y'all should sheep me because':
- you don't seem to expect you'll get sheeped
- if you were and you misflip town nor you'll lose a load of credibility

for all of those things together, if you're actually that good at reading him, i feel reasonably decent sheeping it
The hedgy language in this post and the assumptions about Luca's attentions were really TMI. A really unnatural thing about it a relative lack of content on Norwee, which was not instinctive for me as town, instinctively I wanted to be transparent about how my thought process compared and contrasted with Luca's. If Luca suddenly dropped support, I'd have more to explain on my own progression, skitter doesn't.

This wagon is soooo safe.
And I don't think she expects it to last a long time.
Idk I feel like there's a lot about this post I can't quite articulate it has qualities where it is "fine" that I think are explained by skitter not sucking at the game of mafia rather than this actually being the healthy way sheeping occurs.
In post 1144, skitter30 wrote:Mena actually you maybe feel a littlw scummy to me (?)
I'm not sure tho

(To be clear i'm not like pushing you per se but rather want to try to get a better vibe)
This is one of those posts that makes me feel both that skitter/mena can't contain 2 scum and skitter likely contains one scum
Who writes a quadruply hedged scumlean post? The timing was weird to me too.

But it's part of what I was talking about in terms of her trying to get interactions that are favorable to her instead of trying to solve the game.
She doesn't present some small minor point to kick off this dialogue which is more towards what I'd expect a transparent townie to do. She just starts this totally open-ended interaction with Menalque that can go, like, lots of places she could want it to?

IDK I don't feel either of these are amazingly easy to articulate.
She's really deficient on townblocking the segment of the game that seems like it deserves to be townblocked, to me, that does some of it for me.
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 2128, Something_Smart wrote:Lucy, I do want to know why you thought my questions were easy, because now I know that you know me pretty well and I think they've been pretty average.
They're not that far from average, no, iirc that was low information stage so I don't feel I necessarily should be spitting gold out of the loom trying to make reads. I'm not sure about you as of now.
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

S_S feels like the only proof the gimmick obscured me, he's altguessed me before
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 2129, Chara wrote:
In post 2125, LegoLucy wrote:
aaaaahhhhhhhh

i can't do this again. i shouldn't do this for a third time. and yet.
If this means what I think it means

it can be the last time, you know!
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 2128, Something_Smart wrote:Lucy, I do want to know why you thought my questions were easy, because now I know that you know me pretty well and I think they've been pretty average.
There was a separate time I disliked you a little a bit later in the game, not sure if this is that actually. I should look back.

Do you use meta to read me all that much S_S? I wouldn't think you would.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:51 pm

I didn't really notice a gimmick, unless you mean the "village" stuff.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:52 pm

I would say that I apply personality knowledge as a lens through which to read you, but not meta specifically. I don't recall having ever played against scum-you?
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

I don't have much personality
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 895, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 890, Alisae wrote:Yes I know how to play to people's expectations of me.
What do you think of Day's implication that you wouldn't be so sure on Pooky as town, then? Would you have shown more doubt as scum?
In post 831, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 828, Alisae wrote:glad I don't have to actually read the case to know that it's just pooky picking the events that sound the worst.
I mean isn't that what a scumcase always is...?
These kind of accomplish a little less than average for you in terms of being leafrakey

your iso's not awful
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 564, Farkran wrote:
In post 461, Ydrasse wrote:like im just

i feel super frustrated already w this game which is dumb but it feels like I Do Not Get To Have Fun Playing this one + i dont get to play how i want to (read, fun bc i really like this player list) and it will take me flipping town for people to see it's not AI for me to act like this i guess, idk
I do notice a higher level of frustration coming from you though and i have to agree with skitter that you were quicker to attack your attackers in the last game

Can you explain where's the difference between, say, skitter and costello/flea?
this is like, 10000 days late but i wanna answer this while i'm reading: i think i was especially frustrated by skitter's push bc i find being fun/social/flirty in games with player lists i like as something which is genuinely not alignment indicative for me, and it was irritating at the time to me because it felt like i am going to get scumread this game for behavior that i just find fun, and i won't be able to show everyone for sure 100% that it isn't an alignment thing with me until after this game/if i get flipped or killed, which sucks because i just want to hang out

i'm finding that one shortcoming of having a killer pl is that i'm the type of person who would rather hang out with people than actually solve and offer only potshots which doesn't do much for the game itself, but basically i took that push to heart especially. also, as i said before, it's really dumb fmpov to try something that just made me lose over again in the hopes that somehow it works this time

(sorry i just wanted to clarify this even though it's super old news)

(also might i say, i get fuckall from the first like, 30 pages or so, i'm where i started the game with luca + day town, alisae is town (and in general i think alisae's readslist in is a fine one, barring 1-2 things, and goes with my reads from the start to that point), the push on me still feels like... skitter is town? probably? still yeah, i don't really think anyone's playing Overtly scummy so far)

back to trying to read up but my eyes are glazing over
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

It’s probably more useful to give us your thoughts on the last 5-10 pages rather than what happened days ago.

It will be more helpful for getting into the convo flow.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

tonally i hate pooky this game frankly for how Fluffy and Cute and Loving it is because it feels like a walking evil cavity but like, content wise idk what's going on in that noggin of his so idk if i would wanna elim him

if i went off of gut it'd be a yes but i also don't know if i know how to read pooky

p-edit oh hi there

yeah i just wanna catch up so i actually have context bc i feel like i'm missing stuff when i try to read the current convos and i want to have at least a vague sense of things

even if i don't comment on everything
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wouldn't elim: alisae, luca, farkran, norwee, skitter, chara

this is what i got out of the first 30 or so pages
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i have a bad feeling that i am being very bad at this game right now though and watch that be 6/6 mafia conspirators
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ok let me look at the most recent pages and maybe ill finish catching up tomorrow but sheesh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”