innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:27 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Vote count 1.07

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-19 19:26:46).

elimination
1. skitter30 [3]:
, ,
2. Farkran [0]:

3. Alisae [1]:

4. PookyTheMagicalBear [0]:

5. Chara [0]:

6. Luca Blight [0]:

7. NorwegianboyEE [2]:
8. Menalque [2]:
9. LegoLucy [0]:

10. Sujimichi [0]:

11. Ydrasse [0]:

12. Day [0]:

13. Something_Smart [1]:

no elimination [0]:

Not Voting [4]:
Sujimichi, , ,

mod notes~ Chara V/LA Saturday
~ Luca Blight V/LA Monday
~ skitter30 V/LA until Sunday

Spoiler: traditional vc
elimination
skitter30 [3]:
, ,
Menalque [2]:
NorwegianboyEE [2]:
Something_Smart [1]:

Alisae [1]:

Not Voting [4]:
Sujimichi, , ,

Spoiler: vote log
Day 1 vote log

bolded
denotes a current vote
Last edited by innocentvillager on Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Day »

In post 1138, Day wrote:Since voting Sujimichi while she's absent probably isn't useful, I'll VOTE: skitter30.
You missed my vote, mod. It's understandable because I spelt skitter22's name wrong.

fixed sorry about that
Last edited by innocentvillager on Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Day »

Lucy thinking Norwee is town but sheeping the 90% Luca read is actually something I townread her more for. It might be too scummy to be scum but I see why town would want to place their faith in a friend if they have no strong reads of their own, but scum probably avoids doing something so brash that can look scummy, especially when they were just calling that same person a small town.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Day »

In post 1254, Farkran wrote:Wtf why do you not like the anime i suggested, they're both hidden treasures worth being watched even if you aren't fond of their genre
I tried watching the anime your avatar's from and it just didn't click for me, I didn't really get if I guess. 'm more of a Monster kind of time of a 24 hour period.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Day »

In post 1230, skitter30 wrote:luca to elaborate a bit: i townread you fairly strongly at this point
and i believe that you have a fairly high level of accuracy at reading norwee
(you sound kinda exactly like me when i talk abt reading someone like a50 for exactly)

i think you're therefore probably on to something, and i don't know who scum is rn, so i feel like it's worth a shot

i dont' think you're scum who's pulling 'i'm super good at reading norwee and y'all should sheep me because':
- you don't seem to expect you'll get sheeped
- if you were and you misflip town nor you'll lose a load of credibility

for all of those things together, if you're actually that good at reading him, i feel reasonably decent sheeping it
The first two parts of this post are fair and I like them for the same reason I like Lucy's. I don't like the reasons she's given for Luca not being scum though. I don't see anything from Luca indicating he doesn't expect to be sheeped; the guy keeps on casing the Norwee and that probably comes with some expectation he'll be listened to. And I really disagree with the Luca losing credibility if the Norwee flips town part, Luca's town for me regardless of Norwee's alignment, because he's town for how genuine his push sounds and tone, not because I think his reads are good.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i think Mena might legit be bad news so far and i scumread them more than Suji from the start. I just wanted to see how the game would react around wagons such as Suji, and maybe even help me solve Mena even better.
VOTE: Menalque
Why is mena 'bad news so far'. I'm actually kinda confident he's town after his brief pop in yesterday
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1267, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think the "i townread Norwee kinda, Luca seems so sure of himself" slots like Skitter deserves a whole lot more attention. Scum would definitely egg on the TvT here and pick sides.
Go on
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 am

Post by LegoLucy »

echoes a thoughts I have had
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:*Hurls in my mouth*
This post is nasty.

Think of it this way, if you knew me/Luca was TvT what would you make of this post here? Hard pocket attempt + kill another town slot.
I also disagree on your take that Luca will lose credibility on a townflip of me, and that’s more what scum would be banking on. If Luca pushes me like this as scum with the knowledge that i would flip town i would be really freaking impressed. The correct stance is that no matter my flip Luca is town here.
Oh nm sorry

A few things:
- the credibility bit i was trying to word a bit delicately so that we dont enter like a realm we probably shouldnt, but i meant more in the context that if luca is scum and trying to use his past read accuracy on nor to tr him here, amd he gets misflipped, *he wont have that credibility in future games*, even as town. I dont know why he's lolburn that here, so i dont think he's just scum here doing this. I meant in a broader context, not right here
- i agree with you that the correct stance is that he's just town here.
- ive made it kinda clear that i dont know where scum is. I townread luca, and think he has a good lead. Why are you assuming it's scum 'eggijg on a tvt fight for pocketing purposes to get a misflip' - like why is that more likely than me not knowing where to vote and sheeping someone i think is town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1273, Farkran wrote:That being said... i didn't realize how naive is that skitter's take on luca. Not sure if scum!her would pull it with this plist though? I would have to know how much credit she gives around these players, skitter is *usually* on a different league so she may be underestimating someone

As a redeeming factor have seen lost town!skitter in the past, and she *can* be pretty wrong in her takes (ftr it was the pyp where i hydraed with Kerset). I'm puzzled that her takes here aren't as strong as what she was doing around page 10-20.
I dont think its naive. I do agree this isnt a take scum-me takes
And i was able to get a lot of easy reads from the early game, not as much from the most recent pages.

I dont think (?) i'm having a lot of trouble keeping up, but tbf i am doing a lot od catching up at night most days, and interacting in real time is sometimes easier, that might be the difference
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

@day there's a very clear and persistent undertone where luca thinks if nor is scum he may well be unable to get the flip through

I think i addressed your other poings
I think lucy's vote on me is the worst. Nor's kinda makes sense as either alignment, day's reasoning is ok but i dont agree with. I dont like how lucy is approaching this

Spoiler:
In post 922, Luca Blight wrote:Anyway

VOTE: Norwegian

Probably no chance of getting this elim today but at least I can say I told you so later.
In post 926, Luca Blight wrote:And in another recent game I read him as scum day 1, pushed hard for his elim D2 but I ended up being eliminated over him lol
In post 1059, Luca Blight wrote:Bugs is another player I can read really easily, and I pushed them non-stop this game, and it took like four days to finally get the elim. I guess I must suck at actually giving reasons, but my intuition is good
In post 1062, Luca Blight wrote:This was the game I caught Norwee as scum last time. Again, pushed since D1 but didn't get the elim until D3

~

Pooky that is my absolute favorite song on that album :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:45 am

Post by LegoLucy »

Do you have person you thought I should vote instead like Farkran
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

Well i'm considering switching my vote onto you sooooo

I wouldnt vote farkran, i tr him

Also if you consider me 'eviller' i'm not sure why you're asking me that
Show
Hiatus once more.

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:54 am

Post by LegoLucy »

I meant do you have someone you expected me to vote the way farkran expected me to vote Menal. I would not vote Farkran.

I dont follow your thinkings
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

Oh i thought you were asking me who you should be voting instead other than me, and were offering farkran as a possible vote
(I get its a gimmick but its sometimes a little hard to follow what you're saying)

I dont particularly have someone else i think you should have voted instead, but that still doesn't negate the fact that i think your vote is bad
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1265, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really think Lucy looks bad in any other way from what i’m seeing, but their take is just... why?
the obvious answer is that you tend to obvtown very quickly under pressure and it's protown to have you obvtown and solve your slot early.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Searching for a Sujimichi replacement. I have one person on the waitlist. If Sujimichi returns before other player confirms, I will allow Sujimichi to continue playing
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 am

In post 1285, skitter30 wrote:Pooky that is my absolute favorite song on that album :)
if you get elimmed today I will go to Hell to find you <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am

In post 1280, skitter30 wrote:Why is mena 'bad news so far'. I'm actually kinda confident he's town after his brief pop in yesterday
I have similar worries about Mena in that he has really not done much to affect the game state at all.

From the first game I played with Mena on this site, I've found him to be highly opinionated and willing to spew his emotions/thoughts all over the thread - be they wrong or right.

This Mena is so much more restrained and passive :/

It's like he's unsure of how best to engage this game state -> and I find that more indicative of scum mena than town mena.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

Honestly i think he's just busy irl, see the recent panic room when je was scum but couldnt play due to busy-ness - when he *was* around, he actually efforted and tried to make himself look townie and solving

Here he just doesnt care. I think for him, in that context, this is townie
[Redacted] supports that as well

~

And: :) ~on the road to hell~
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1280, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i think Mena might legit be bad news so far and i scumread them more than Suji from the start. I just wanted to see how the game would react around wagons such as Suji, and maybe even help me solve Mena even better.
VOTE: Menalque
Why is mena 'bad news so far'. I'm actually kinda confident he's town after his brief pop in yesterday
Could you say what in your mind triggered the townlean on menalque?

I mean i think i know the posts you're referring to (iirc you also said it explicitly) but i'd like to hear why would you associate that with town!mena with such high confidence, as if it was completely outside of his scumrange

Because i think it isn't outside of scum!mena to do that and it isn't particularly hard to fake

Pedit: oh hm, your last post kinda explains that but i'd have to bop town!you for that and i'm not sure i'm ready for it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

Well i'm not sure i would say its outside of his scumrange so much as recent examples indicate that probably isnt how he'd approach this as scum

Would be trying to buddy me up a lot more when he is around too, i think

Again see the most recent panic room from a couple of weeks ago to see what i mean, its in the open queue, like open 807 i wanna say?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 am

yea I think it's fine to give him time for the RL thing to pass over but I do need to see sustained effort/townspew from him before I put him in the town section :>

his will to win as town is so high that he gets to a point where he can't stop himself from spewing himself town - whereas in his scum games its more of just doing whatever is necessary to not look blatantly bad.

~

Where you go, I can't help but follow <3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Farkran »

HOLY SHIT I THINK I KNOW WHO LEGOLUCY IS

Lucy you're an alt right?