5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:58 am

Post by 5uffering »

That's my townreads Nancy.

Next post I'll be getting into my nulls and why they're there. Also Sara, I am voting Gamma.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:evil: NANCY IS A GOOD STUMP AND A GOOD PERSON SO STOP BEING MEAN AND BULLYING HER GUYS GRRR :evil:
<3 <3 <3

You PB and Starcrossed have pocketed me with your kindness.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 4058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4055, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3779, SaraharaS wrote:you gonna throw shade at me without saying why? you know i'm holding a sword right?
So what it’s just a shity image of a sord
no ur just a shity image of a sword
In post 3803, clidd wrote:This sense of survival isn't coming from a town mentality imo.
what do you mean? this is on old adage but i'm never sure why
In post 3806, 5uffering wrote:Let's see outside of the people voting me..

Toog - Says I'm scum
Gamma - Says I'm scum
Sara - Pretty sure she implied that she thinks I'm scum
Red Eye Knights -Skimmed but mentioned me being scum
Batsunami - Thinks I'm town (gasp)
Italiano - Dunno.

So more than half of the game thinks I'm scum so either I'm being hardbussed or scum is completely fine with my death and just pitching into the wrong narrative.
well what comments do you have on the people on your wagon, because some of those (specifically Italiano's) feels like it could very easily be a bus
what do you think of Gamma's recent vote on you?
what do you think of Italiano's movement onto you?

i'm leaning towards sucm on you and you're in the worse half of my POE... but i have only just finished reading up so the levels in the POE are... pretty fluid
In post 3819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3817, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe I misread something, just seemed like between you and noraa there wasn't a lot of consensus on 5uffering

If olaf's just off the table for today that's fine

honestly I might need to just let penguin take over for a few days, I'm in a mood
I don’t know, I just really hated that wheel graphic - I mean I liked it very much aesthetically but it just scumpinged me.

@Sarah, please tell me more about your Italiano vote?
will do in a separate post when i've reached the latest page
In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
The post earlier that was written in song form doesn’t exactly gel with this
How are you “crushing scumreads” when you don’t even have a dedicated tier of them
i want to draw attention to this because it's such weird shade that i want other opinions on it
like this doesn't feel like you're joking, but it's also such a weird thing to throw shade at... humorous song lyrics. what do you think i meant and why doesn't it gel?
In post 3833, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s like a Chinese bootleg version of my username
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

They seem far more interested in creating drama than finding scum.

I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
your reads
my reads
v i b i n g

I initially had W & P as the forth but we should probably have him check Clidd and then hopefully they can both be verified?

Italiano’s reason for unvoting 5uffering didn’t really make a lot of sense. Starcrossed and R & M did it at my request which is of course a valid reason but nothing about that post was particularly AI to me and BM replaced out due to being tunnelled by Noraa. And he made some post about my pushing BM but then he said I pushed him as town. So I could see a possible 5uffering/Italiano team maybe? And Gamma keeps going on ad nauseum about things useless to the current gamestate and trying to demoralize me.
yeah, italiano's jump onto and off of (mainly the onto one that i pointed out yesterday read in a way that makes S/S feel very likely, but i'm not super into catching teams pre flip (by which i mean i love doing it but i never really do it and get it right...) of the two i think Italiano is the worst taken individually, and if 5uffering flipped town i'd feel the same or worse on Italiano while if Italiano flipped town then... maybe a bit better on 5uffering is my gut? makes italiano my prefered option

can someone catch me up on claims because idr them all and i think there's been a couple
In post 4066, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 4061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
How about we do this. I’ll start up my own wagon, everyone can follow and then you can feel bad again when I flip green. I told you I’ve been trying to do my part, but whatever.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

VOTE: ItalianoVD
this reads as pretty bad and feels contextually worse when Italiano's seen a fair few people (Saudade, Noraa for two) getting TR due to ATE stuff...
i honestly hate it whenever anyone self votes because it always just feels like the dumbest kind of ATE
In post 4067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Fey, Pink Ball, Dunn, Toog, Sarah R & M are probably my strongest trs in this game unless I’m literally wifomming Titus. :wink:
i'm really confident MT & Olaf can be added here too
how much is Dunn based on meta?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4074, Titus wrote:
In post 4067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Fey, Pink Ball, Dunn, Toog, Sarah R & M are probably my strongest trs in this game unless I’m literally wifomming Titus. :wink:
Well it does take two to tango?

Are a vanilla cop, a gunsmith, and a vanillaizer in this game? That's a question for you, and you still have one more claim from Gamma.
I believe that vanilaizer and vanilla cop are actually real claims. Gunsmith is probably protown if real. And of course night skipper. If night skipper exists, almost anything is possible. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 4075, 5uffering wrote:That's my townreads Nancy.

Next post I'll be getting into my nulls and why they're there. Also Sara, I am voting Gamma.
i assume this thoughts are probably coming, but in case they aren't, what are your thoughts on Italiano in regards specifically to his vote on you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 4077, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 4058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4055, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3779, SaraharaS wrote:you gonna throw shade at me without saying why? you know i'm holding a sword right?
So what it’s just a shity image of a sord
no ur just a shity image of a sword
In post 3803, clidd wrote:This sense of survival isn't coming from a town mentality imo.
what do you mean? this is on old adage but i'm never sure why
In post 3806, 5uffering wrote:Let's see outside of the people voting me..

Toog - Says I'm scum
Gamma - Says I'm scum
Sara - Pretty sure she implied that she thinks I'm scum
Red Eye Knights -Skimmed but mentioned me being scum
Batsunami - Thinks I'm town (gasp)
Italiano - Dunno.

So more than half of the game thinks I'm scum so either I'm being hardbussed or scum is completely fine with my death and just pitching into the wrong narrative.
well what comments do you have on the people on your wagon, because some of those (specifically Italiano's) feels like it could very easily be a bus
what do you think of Gamma's recent vote on you?
what do you think of Italiano's movement onto you?

i'm leaning towards sucm on you and you're in the worse half of my POE... but i have only just finished reading up so the levels in the POE are... pretty fluid
In post 3819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3817, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe I misread something, just seemed like between you and noraa there wasn't a lot of consensus on 5uffering

If olaf's just off the table for today that's fine

honestly I might need to just let penguin take over for a few days, I'm in a mood
I don’t know, I just really hated that wheel graphic - I mean I liked it very much aesthetically but it just scumpinged me.

@Sarah, please tell me more about your Italiano vote?
will do in a separate post when i've reached the latest page
In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
The post earlier that was written in song form doesn’t exactly gel with this
How are you “crushing scumreads” when you don’t even have a dedicated tier of them
i want to draw attention to this because it's such weird shade that i want other opinions on it
like this doesn't feel like you're joking, but it's also such a weird thing to throw shade at... humorous song lyrics. what do you think i meant and why doesn't it gel?
In post 3833, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s like a Chinese bootleg version of my username
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

They seem far more interested in creating drama than finding scum.

I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
your reads
my reads
v i b i n g
I initially had W & P as the forth but we should probably have him check Clidd and then hopefully they can both be verified?

Italiano’s reason for unvoting 5uffering didn’t really make a lot of sense. Starcrossed and R & M did it at my request which is of course a valid reason but nothing about that post was particularly AI to me and BM replaced out due to being tunnelled by Noraa. And he made some post about my pushing BM but then he said I pushed him as town. So I could see a possible 5uffering/Italiano team maybe? And Gamma keeps going on ad nauseum about things useless to the current gamestate and trying to demoralize me.
yeah, italiano's jump onto and off of (mainly the onto one that i pointed out yesterday read in a way that makes S/S feel very likely, but i'm not super into catching teams pre flip (by which i mean i love doing it but i never really do it and get it right...) of the two i think Italiano is the worst taken individually, and if 5uffering flipped town i'd feel the same or worse on Italiano while if Italiano flipped town then... maybe a bit better on 5uffering is my gut? makes italiano my prefered option

can someone catch me up on claims because idr them all and i think there's been a couple
In post 4061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
How about we do this. I’ll start up my own wagon, everyone can follow and then you can feel bad again when I flip green. I told you I’ve been trying to do my part, but whatever.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

this reads as pretty bad and feels contextually worse when Italiano's seen a fair few people (Saudade, Noraa for two) getting TR due to ATE stuff...
i honestly hate it whenever anyone self votes because it always just feels like the dumbest kind of ATE
i'm really confident MT & Olaf can be added here too
how much is Dunn based on meta?

Yeah, Tweetie hasn’t posted too much since Noraa repped out, so I keep forgetting they’re still in the game. :facepalm:

Yeah, Tweetie should also be in that list. Well both you and Fey are strongly tr him, so that’s good enough for me.

A lot. He’s just super weird, off or trying to control the game as scum. I feel very confident this is his towngame we’re seeing here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

i went back through the Italiano iso to get the quotes and i noticed his progression on Saudade (and BM I guess is pretty weird). the progression doesn't feel super genuine and i'm not sure there's a consistency in Italiano's approach/mindset? the BM vote in between votes on Saudade is one of the worse ones on the wagon (i haven't really looked in detail at the wagon, so technically the worst from what i've currently looked at) and the tunnel/retreat doesn't feel super genuine. covering below
In post 69, ItalianoVD wrote:So Nancy is the good guy and Titus is the bad guy? So if I’m not a mason, how do I help Nancy?
this felt fake like i said and pinged me, this feels in line with the weird artificially/self-conscious vibes i've had from the slot later
In post 611, ItalianoVD wrote:My gosh 25 pages??? I haven’t caught up. If I’m on the block gimme a minute.
something that jumped out after viewing some of the more recent stuff. the 'am i on the block' thing feels oddly afraid/self-conscious/like potential guilt
In post 2018, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2012, Batsunami wrote:
In post 2010, ItalianoVD wrote:Looks like 5uffering has it covered.
you can do it too.
Cool, I thought it was some etiquette or something

VOTE: Battle Mage
contextually this is after pushing Saudade quite a bit and not really having much else in terms of pushes? the catchups weren't bad (or i'd be quoting them here), but other than Saudade and this jump on (that feels questionable) there's nothing super strong in terms of sus reads and i'm struggling to follow the reads in general a bit
In post 2599, ItalianoVD wrote:The spat between Starcrossed and 5uffering is for y’all to work out personally, but I did wanna comment something that was said. I don’t think it would’ve made sense for scum to be anywhere near Battle Mage’s wagon, unless they got stuck on it, especially once Noraa started really pushing for him. When scum knew he was going down, they’re not trying to jump on. I agree with this...
In post 2470, Starcrossed wrote:When scum see a very loud townie on the wrong track and banging for a mis-elim, they don't have to help that townie, goad that townie, or get on the wagon.
The idea would have more merit imo if Battle Mage flipped scum.
covered this already i think, it feels like a weird response to the argument and i could see it as either a SvS award support, or scum trying to throw more fuel on the conflict of a TvT. this is one of the main things behind why i'd prefer to flip/voted Italiano over Suffering, because there's associatives here in addition to individual reasoning that makes Italiano a more attractive prospect
In post 2600, ItalianoVD wrote:Also I don’t know who Saudade is. Is it common for him to troll Day 1 and get more involved thereafter? I’ve seen more posts today that seems like he’s putting forth effort? I see a few people scumread him, but what is it really? I’m voting him based on my gut and our interaction, but if that’s not feasible I need someone to tell me why.
In post 2622, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2609, Saudade wrote:You're so defensive and insecure over my vote at page 20 and I hope its because you're scum and not a character trait of yours
My annoyance and frustration is/was real and has nothing to do with my alignment. I’ve played with players who believe they are God’s gift to this game. I’ve been mislynched by them and I’ve been partners with them and they think they are better than they actually are. These people generally have poor scumhunting percentages, but focus on the few times they caught scum early and run big on that. The actual good scumhunters don’t boast how amazing and “brilliant” they are.

I surmised what type of player you were from our interaction and so I immediately placed you in that group. In my experience your jump onto me play is a scum/wolf play. You’re interaction with the playerlist is also scum/wolf play, but you’re Day 2 postings makes me question whether your trolling backfired on you and you’re trying to save face or you are actually trying to get more involved because that’s just your early m.o.
the eventual drop off of the tunnel here feels a bit weird/doesn't really leave Italiano in a super clear position in the game, this is something i'm interested in more thoughts on
In post 2885, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2749, Saudade wrote:Tbh my last game with you was equally unpleasant I just happened to roll scum there and let it slide
In post 2749, Saudade wrote:Tbh my last game with you was equally unpleasant I just happened to roll scum there and let it slide
Fwiw, the tone of this doesn’t sound like Saudade!scum. Even though I don’t know, I’m assuming he doesn’t fake this.

UNVOTE: Saudade
In post 3586, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m not only sheeping Nancy here, but there’s tone to this game and 5uffering’s tone has drastically changed imo. From confidence in Gamma to the sort of
“I was only”
and
“how could you scumread me”
tone after the pressure from Nancy came.

VOTE: 5uffering

Here is what I saw and felt personally from the tone and wording of 5uffering over the last couple of pages: To me it just doesn’t sound or feel like town defensiveness.
Spoiler:
In post 3556, 5uffering wrote:Also. I'd tell you that you'll eat your words when I flip green but unfortunately this just isn't the game where you care about that.
This is a very awkward comment when you are being pressured. If you are town why word it this way?
In post 3559, 5uffering wrote:It's alright. I still have faith, even if you're convinced for all the wrong reasons.
The
“still have faith”
is probably nai, but in this context it sounds very scummy.
In post 3565, 5uffering wrote:You don't see the forest for the trees. I'm having fun trying to less conventional ways to explain my reads. If you think that's scummy then it will just have to be.
Just a bad post all around. The
“I’m having fun”
part is the
“I was just”
tone I mentioned.
In post 3568, 5uffering wrote:I want you to really rethink the way you perceive motivations if you flip me. I'm not trying to speak down to you either. Nobody plays this game as if it were black and white. Sometimes there are things that don't really make sense. We can have negative reactions. Sometimes things seem really good too. I think that's your hubris. If something feels bad then it's bad. If it's good then must be good.

Instead of assuming that your first response to something must mean it's the truth, try to find out why you feel that way. That's what makes the game more dynamic and more interesting.
From confidence to pleading. Trying to brush off or discredit sounds like caught scum and is the
“how could you scumread me”
tone.
In post 3570, 5uffering wrote:People learn. You can't hold them accountable to your meta forever. The behavior Gamma displays could be represented in others as well, and I'd probably scumread them all the same.
...“could be”...
This is just very awkward wording again and doesn’t fit with a townie being pressured imo.
In post 3575, 5uffering wrote:........No? I'm just telling you I can be wrong. My vote is still on Gamma and I still think he's a fucking slime.
I'm open to differing perspective though?
This is the clincher (bolded). After pretty confidently pushing and scumreading Gamma for at least 20 pages, only after the pressure from Nancy did this thought even pop up.
commented on this a fair bit before. it feels overly engineered and (are you ready Olaf...)
performative

Gamma, Italiano, claim.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

didn't like this, obviously unrelated to my dislike yesterday because i'm not that good of a auger (or at least i don't use the augury for mafia games because that feels like cheating and would be wrong)
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

I was aiming to read the Noraa head on the hydra and that's the half that gave me a locktown (even before it became just Tweetie and i had to move it to uh...lockier town? maybe i should start using a bigger hierarchy
of words to represent level of townlockiness people are at so i can move locktown people up the scale too...)

it looks like we're on the same page with townreads. anyone you want to prioritize looking at in the POE for sorting/isos when i can?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:anything is possible
This is true.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

i'm happy with the size of the POE right now
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 4083, Titus wrote:
This is true.
what about landing a human on the sun? didn't think about that did you, huh?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I could vote him because if scum was on BM, he’s currently my best guess. I’m still not sure on Gamma and don’t want to see him coast.

I still think W & P could be scum but their claim if real is actually a protown role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4085, SaraharaS wrote:
This is true.
The sun is plasma. Landing on plasma is easy. The subject would be burned alive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4087, Titus wrote:
In post 4085, SaraharaS wrote:
This is true.
The sun is plasma. Landing on plasma is easy. The subject would be burned alive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 4086, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I could vote him because if scum was on BM, he’s currently my best guess. I’m still not sure on Gamma and don’t want to see him coast.

I still think W & P could be scum but their claim if real is actually a protown role.
when you say vote do you mean an exile, or just a vote?
i'm not 100% remembering claims, can you catch me up on what's been claimed?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Sarah, not AtE. I couldn’t careless about townpoints. I really just want this day to end so we can move on. So just flip me already, I’ve already claimed. I don’t feel like answering questions or responding to inquiries when they’re just gonna be scumread, but my flip will help. Stop talking about it and walk about it.

SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by SaraharaS »

i'm voting you
selfvoting is by definition ate
yeah i'm good with flipping you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4089, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 4086, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I could vote him because if scum was on BM, he’s currently my best guess. I’m still not sure on Gamma and don’t want to see him coast.

when you say vote do you mean an exile, or just a vote?
i'm not 100% remembering claims, can you catch me up on what's been claimed?
I think scum probably mostly stayed off of that wagon because they frankly didn’t need to be on it but if scum was on that wagon, then Italiano would be my best guess for scum on that wagon.

I still think that Gamma was trying to demoralize me with beating me up about Noraa. It’s a great excuse for him to do nothing useful but Italiano is probably a better vote.

I think that Titus went out of her way to pick anyone I don’t have meta on. That’s at least in part the basis of my reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Hurry and get it done then!!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4093, ItalianoVD wrote:Hurry and get it done then!!
If you’re town here, stop gamethrowing and vote scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@5uffering @Gamma @Clidd @Fey @W & P @S & W @PB @Toogleloo

Y’all come in and vote for me please so we can end this day and move on. Don’t question it, this is where Nancy wants to go today, so please just put me out my misery :lol: Then everyone can get a rest. I’m not trolling. I am 100% serious :lol:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Everyone vote me. I am scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 4094, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you’re town here, stop gamethrowing and vote scum.
You think I’m scum, so fypov I am voting scum.

Listen. Everyone I vote for, you and others believe that it’s scummy right? But you being the stump, if I don’t have your trust then what does it even matter, right? That’s why I’m asking to push it through maybe it can still help you indirectly.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Alright my nulls. These reads might bleed into each other and may be a bit less specific.

DunnstralDunn dropped to null for me due to circumstance. I was townreading them by their early pursuits but recent input feels a bit too scatterbrained. I have seen him call out to me in regards to their own reads once or twice, but I ignored it because I didn't see the purpose for this. Early impression made me believe they were a type of player who wasn't necessarily the loudest person in the room but always still had something to say. He's not really saying much recently so I don't know what he's thinking anymore.

Conclusion: Unsure. Wasn't townie enough in recent memory to deserve a lean.
Null.

SaraharaSCan't say I'm reading your content. I usually glance over catch-ups because they're mostly self-referential. I've flicked through your thoughts however and have noted them, now I just need to see where they lead you. Nothing in particular stood out to me. Right now, it seems to be on Italiano. Don't have a further comment about that but you were scumreading me as well but I simply ignored it.

Conclusion: Waiting to see more.
Null.

ItalianoVDThis is not recalling what he did just now but I was always confused by his slot. I was confused the ways others treated him too. Gamma had a fleeting read on them that was never resolved and it seemed that Italiano didn't really care in the first place. How did I feel about them unvoting me? I didn't have much of a reaction to it. How do I feel about them saying to just get it over with and vote them? I don't want to respond to it and think that's selfish of them. I don't believe that's where the day should end and while it's correct that being wrong is fine. I think right now there is too much unfamiliarity with this slot to be sure of anything.

Conclusion: Uncanny.
Null.

War and PeaceThere are some things I like about this slot. Some things I really don't. The dislike however does not weigh enough where I would throw concern at them. I like that one side (Ircher) seems to be in his own world. Unshaken by the changing tides and stuck in catchup. I don't like it because catchups are townie. I like it because there seems to not really be any agenda behind just spending their time with it. Without completely breaking out of my read look at how Ircher is handing his catchup and how Gamma is handling his. It's vastly different. One is committed and the other is pretending to be. I think from viewing their games however catching up or posting like this isn't something he can't do as scum. There's another thing I liked about them and it's just a bit of their comments that I agreed with. Nothing specific. The other head doesn't stand out to me.

Conclusion: Don't know what to do with them. At all.
Null.

This next grouping is very uncertain. Murky waters.

Pink BallEh. Why are they townread. Feels close to how I feel about Toog as well. This read is very dependent on what Gamma is for me and I have no further comments because I was mostly ignoring Saudade until his replacement.

Conclusion: Waiting.
Null.

ToogelooSame here as Pink ball. I'm just not getting the townreads on them at all. I had some paranoia about them honestly but nothing I could put into words. Feels the closest to the stump and plays with her ideals in mind.

Conclusion: Not my call.

Red Eye KnightsNothing they do sticks with me. Not scummy. Not townie. Huge huge null. I thought maybe the other head being more active would tell me something but I feel no way about it.

Conclusion:
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by 5uffering »

Taking a break and then I'll get to my scumreads. May borrow a bit from what I've already said so it isn't just constantly rewriting thoughts in different ways to captivate others. Give me some time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”