Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:01 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3980, clidd wrote:Italino gave me some positive and negative pings and I need more time to understand his slot.
I’m an open book. What’s up?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Fey »

In post 3910, Fey wrote:Oh, I also skipped because I felt that there was a certain amount of certainty in me being town, which correlates to me being nightkilled depending on how I was read. That, and I wanted another day as I wasn’t concrete on BM flipping scum and wanted time to recoup after it; not enough to ever move off of it, but (and not to linger on it) the way the wagon was brute forced to some degree/made the center of things for a while made me think we could value another flip after it without losing a townie.
@Suffering
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:04 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3983, 5uffering wrote:Alright I just have a few more things to say just to get it off my chest. Then I'll proceed as normally scheduled.

BM replacing out wasn't a coincidence, he felt unwanted in a game where his own liability was the fact he wasn't invited to the table. This seems like a very curated playlist of people who are all familiar with each other, whether they want to admit it or not. I replaced in because the love of the game and I wanted to challenge myself, but if the mentality comes at the cost of just personal undoing and dealing with people who fail to read me for not being apart of their inner circle, then what am I supposed to do? If you're reading this and think 'this is just AtE' then you're not comprehending what I'm telling you. I very much want to take on the role of a player of this game and nothing else, but when I keep getting meta accusations or alt hunting it's very hard to deal with.

I also feel no resonance with the people I'm playing with. Like I stick out like a sore thumb and that's my one and only crime. Is it something on my face? The way I've said something? I think I've tried to pry into other's minds and ask questions about what they're thinking and it's mostly just been silence. My confidence only works in a continual feedback loop because I'm not reaching anyone. It's tiring and I've resorted to mostly bemoaning my situation because I'm not sure what else to do. And seriously, if you are still reading this and your thought is AtE then respectfully fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona. I'm not a machine who outputs a thought process that tailors to your absolute needs. I don't always respond the way you want me to. I don't always play to the meta or the idea you have built up for me in my head.
Dude.

UNVOTE: 5uffering
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4052, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3983, 5uffering wrote:Alright I just have a few more things to say just to get it off my chest. Then I'll proceed as normally scheduled.

BM replacing out wasn't a coincidence, he felt unwanted in a game where his own liability was the fact he wasn't invited to the table. This seems like a very curated playlist of people who are all familiar with each other, whether they want to admit it or not. I replaced in because the love of the game and I wanted to challenge myself, but if the mentality comes at the cost of just personal undoing and dealing with people who fail to read me for not being apart of their inner circle, then what am I supposed to do? If you're reading this and think 'this is just AtE' then you're not comprehending what I'm telling you. I very much want to take on the role of a player of this game and nothing else, but when I keep getting meta accusations or alt hunting it's very hard to deal with.

I also feel no resonance with the people I'm playing with. Like I stick out like a sore thumb and that's my one and only crime. Is it something on my face? The way I've said something? I think I've tried to pry into other's minds and ask questions about what they're thinking and it's mostly just been silence. My confidence only works in a continual feedback loop because I'm not reaching anyone. It's tiring and I've resorted to mostly bemoaning my situation because I'm not sure what else to do. And seriously, if you are still reading this and your thought is AtE then respectfully fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona. I'm not a machine who outputs a thought process that tailors to your absolute needs. I don't always respond the way you want me to. I don't always play to the meta or the idea you have built up for me in my head.
Dude.

While I thank you for not rushing this, what about this post in particular caused you to unvote?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 4034, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What I’d really like is to get a confident read on S & W, Olaf, Starcrossed REK and R &M here. If I could lock any of them in as town, that would be super helpful.
I can probably help you too. Somebody credible needs to townread me.
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:11 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 3798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3779, SaraharaS wrote:you gonna throw shade at me without saying why? you know i'm holding a sword right?
So what it’s just a shity image of a sord
no ur just a shity image of a sword
In post 3803, clidd wrote:This sense of survival isn't coming from a town mentality imo.
what do you mean? this is on old adage but i'm never sure why
In post 3806, 5uffering wrote:Let's see outside of the people voting me..

Toog - Says I'm scum
Gamma - Says I'm scum
Sara - Pretty sure she implied that she thinks I'm scum
Red Eye Knights -Skimmed but mentioned me being scum
Batsunami - Thinks I'm town (gasp)
Italiano - Dunno.

So more than half of the game thinks I'm scum so either I'm being hardbussed or scum is completely fine with my death and just pitching into the wrong narrative.
well what comments do you have on the people on your wagon, because some of those (specifically Italiano's) feels like it could very easily be a bus
what do you think of Gamma's recent vote on you?
what do you think of Italiano's movement onto you?

i'm leaning towards sucm on you and you're in the worse half of my POE... but i have only just finished reading up so the levels in the POE are... pretty fluid
In post 3819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3817, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe I misread something, just seemed like between you and noraa there wasn't a lot of consensus on 5uffering

If olaf's just off the table for today that's fine

honestly I might need to just let penguin take over for a few days, I'm in a mood
I don’t know, I just really hated that wheel graphic - I mean I liked it very much aesthetically but it just scumpinged me.

@Sarah, please tell me more about your Italiano vote?
will do in a separate post when i've reached the latest page
In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
The post earlier that was written in song form doesn’t exactly gel with this
How are you “crushing scumreads” when you don’t even have a dedicated tier of them
i want to draw attention to this because it's such weird shade that i want other opinions on it
like this doesn't feel like you're joking, but it's also such a weird thing to throw shade at... humorous song lyrics. what do you think i meant and why doesn't it gel?
In post 3833, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s like a Chinese bootleg version of my username
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

They seem far more interested in creating drama than finding scum.

I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
your reads
my reads
v i b i n g
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:15 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 4053, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4052, ItalianoVD wrote:

Dude.

While I thank you for not rushing this, what about this post in particular caused you to unvote?
I work a lot with tone and wording and while this could be faked, I at least wanna give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:18 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 4049, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4048, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
Really? Why me? Gut? Or something else?
You’re a slot that I don’t have meta on that I’m not confidently tr? So if you can obvtown, that would be super?
I don’t know a lot of people in this game. Like I said way back when mostly everybody I know of I’m townleaning/reading. I’d rather just townlock people and follow you. I don’t care if it looks scummy. Everybody is focusing on meta which is fine, but I don’t got that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 4055, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3779, SaraharaS wrote:you gonna throw shade at me without saying why? you know i'm holding a sword right?
So what it’s just a shity image of a sord
no ur just a shity image of a sword
In post 3803, clidd wrote:This sense of survival isn't coming from a town mentality imo.
what do you mean? this is on old adage but i'm never sure why
In post 3806, 5uffering wrote:Let's see outside of the people voting me..

Toog - Says I'm scum
Gamma - Says I'm scum
Sara - Pretty sure she implied that she thinks I'm scum
Red Eye Knights -Skimmed but mentioned me being scum
Batsunami - Thinks I'm town (gasp)
Italiano - Dunno.

So more than half of the game thinks I'm scum so either I'm being hardbussed or scum is completely fine with my death and just pitching into the wrong narrative.
well what comments do you have on the people on your wagon, because some of those (specifically Italiano's) feels like it could very easily be a bus
what do you think of Gamma's recent vote on you?
what do you think of Italiano's movement onto you?

i'm leaning towards sucm on you and you're in the worse half of my POE... but i have only just finished reading up so the levels in the POE are... pretty fluid
In post 3819, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3817, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe I misread something, just seemed like between you and noraa there wasn't a lot of consensus on 5uffering

If olaf's just off the table for today that's fine

honestly I might need to just let penguin take over for a few days, I'm in a mood
I don’t know, I just really hated that wheel graphic - I mean I liked it very much aesthetically but it just scumpinged me.

@Sarah, please tell me more about your Italiano vote?
will do in a separate post when i've reached the latest page
In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
The post earlier that was written in song form doesn’t exactly gel with this
How are you “crushing scumreads” when you don’t even have a dedicated tier of them
i want to draw attention to this because it's such weird shade that i want other opinions on it
like this doesn't feel like you're joking, but it's also such a weird thing to throw shade at... humorous song lyrics. what do you think i meant and why doesn't it gel?
In post 3833, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s like a Chinese bootleg version of my username
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

They seem far more interested in creating drama than finding scum.

I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
your reads
my reads
v i b i n g

I initially had W & P as the forth but we should probably have him check Clidd and then hopefully they can both be verified?

Italiano’s reason for unvoting 5uffering didn’t really make a lot of sense. Starcrossed and R & M did it at my request which is of course a valid reason but nothing about that post was particularly AI to me and BM replaced out due to being tunnelled by Noraa. And he made some post about my pushing BM but then he said I pushed him as town. So I could see a possible 5uffering/Italiano team maybe? And Gamma keeps going on ad nauseum about things useless to the current gamestate and trying to demoralize me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:22 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 3896, olaf wrote:gonna trust nancy's metaread
and morty might know who he is and thinks this is his scummeta
his content i think has been fine
the AtE has been scummy
also Starcrossed is still scum
In post 3905, olaf wrote:no...
do i need to make this more clear?
i think 5uffering's content has been reasonable
i think the way he presents things is performative and scum-indicative
i think his AtE is scummy
one part of his AtE i found towny due to the perspective it was coming from
overall i think he's scummy
i find Starcrossed to be scummy for independent reasons
i don't think 5uffering and Starcrossed are both scum because of the way Starcrossed was attacking 5uffering
i find Starcrossed slightly more scummy than 5uffering
i am voting Starcrossed
why are you voting Starcrossed again? i like the Kanna side of it and the Pooky side seems kinda of disengaged (wrong word but i can clarify what i mean more here if needed) in a way that doesn't feel super AI, like more he's just fine and happy in the game at the moment so doesn't need to drop the vibes in the thread
In post 3909, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo

others in no order
I think I’m vibing with Sahara.

VOTE: Italiano
i think i'm vibing with you too :D
i think you have Olaf as not locktown. without being super specific, i think there's stuff from the slot (and one very specific thing) that you wouldn't expect to see from scum!pyro. you're good with the rest of them right?
In post 3913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Still prefer this but open to being persuaded.
that's the other person i considered voting between lol v i b i n g
In post 3923, 5uffering wrote:If that was hammer (not sure) just going to say yeah I was town.

Was having way less fun with the compiling evidence kept showing up and everyone started to default to a scumread. Felt largely disconnected and ignored by the wide masses of town who seemed unwilling to consider my perspective, either through paranoia or the way I deliver my thoughts.
this is one of the worse responses to a 'fake hammer gambit' i've seen. i don't think i can remember a town every actually believing it but i
think
i've seen scum pretend they think they were hammered and use it to try and grab towncred
In post 3942, olaf wrote:VOTE: 5uffering
out of interest did you check the votes to make sure you weren't going to accidental hammer here, since you mentioned earlier you weren't sure on vote numbers (so idk how much you check these before votes)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4059, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3896, olaf wrote:gonna trust nancy's metaread
and morty might know who he is and thinks this is his scummeta
his content i think has been fine
the AtE has been scummy
also Starcrossed is still scum
In post 3905, olaf wrote:no...
do i need to make this more clear?
i think 5uffering's content has been reasonable
i think the way he presents things is performative and scum-indicative
i think his AtE is scummy
one part of his AtE i found towny due to the perspective it was coming from
overall i think he's scummy
i find Starcrossed to be scummy for independent reasons
i don't think 5uffering and Starcrossed are both scum because of the way Starcrossed was attacking 5uffering
i find Starcrossed slightly more scummy than 5uffering
i am voting Starcrossed
why are you voting Starcrossed again? i like the Kanna side of it and the Pooky side seems kinda of disengaged (wrong word but i can clarify what i mean more here if needed) in a way that doesn't feel super AI, like more he's just fine and happy in the game at the moment so doesn't need to drop the vibes in the thread
In post 3909, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo

others in no order
I think I’m vibing with Sahara.

VOTE: Italiano
i think i'm vibing with you too :D
i think you have Olaf as not locktown. without being super specific, i think there's stuff from the slot (and one very specific thing) that you wouldn't expect to see from scum!pyro. you're good with the rest of them right?
In post 3913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Still prefer this but open to being persuaded.
that's the other person i considered voting between lol v i b i n g
In post 3923, 5uffering wrote:If that was hammer (not sure) just going to say yeah I was town.

Was having way less fun with the compiling evidence kept showing up and everyone started to default to a scumread. Felt largely disconnected and ignored by the wide masses of town who seemed unwilling to consider my perspective, either through paranoia or the way I deliver my thoughts.
this is one of the worse responses to a 'fake hammer gambit' i've seen. i don't think i can remember a town every actually believing it but i
think
i've seen scum pretend they think they were hammered and use it to try and grab towncred
In post 3942, olaf wrote:VOTE: 5uffering
out of interest did you check the votes to make sure you weren't going to accidental hammer here, since you mentioned earlier you weren't sure on vote numbers (so idk how much you check these before votes)
Yeah, pretty much. Between your reads and Fey’s, I think we win this thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

Ooh spicy. We got motion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3954, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3953, Starcrossed wrote:I'd pocket Nancy but then that might get people to suspect so I'm choosing to not pocket Nancy in order to show how good and pure I am ^_^
Who do you think is scum here?

5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
what's Dunn in here for
In post 3965, Starcrossed wrote:my next tier of SRs beyond that are:

IVD REK SaraHaras
what's... *sees my name in there AND that's it's misspelt*... n...nevermind :cry:
In post 3971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3966, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is completely irrelevant since Noraa is no longer in the game. Who do you think we should vote for and why?
I understand that but I still think there was unnecessary cruelty that caused that.
I think 5uffering and clidd are solid votes rn
No you’re wrong and fyi if ANYONE is being “cruel” here it’s YOU, which is not currently my concern. Why Clidd?
the shade Gamma felt at you feels kind of weird reading after the shade that was being thrown at Titus for interactions with Noraa. idk if Gamma directly parallels it like this as scum but it doesn't feel right?
In post 3978, clidd wrote:5suf's reaction to the alleged 'hammer' and his supposed lack of attention to whoever is voting for him seemed extremely fake.

He hasn't had a single towntell since the number of votes increased.
+1
In post 3987, Starcrossed wrote:BM replaced out because he was getting tunnelled out of the game by noraa.

Saying you are not feeling welcome at the table because this is a curated player list that you don't fit into is kind of silly when you are playing on a secret alt and none of us know who the heck you are.
haha, i uh, i feel like i fit in here perfectly for my absolute first game here. yessiree, welcoming and happy vibes *Whistles visibly*
In post 3989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3985, Titus wrote:*hugs to everyone*
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
it'd better be personal hugs to each of those people Titus...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
Not interested in any other wagons today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4063, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3954, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3953, Starcrossed wrote:I'd pocket Nancy but then that might get people to suspect so I'm choosing to not pocket Nancy in order to show how good and pure I am ^_^
Who do you think is scum here?

5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
what's Dunn in here for
In post 3965, Starcrossed wrote:my next tier of SRs beyond that are:

IVD REK SaraHaras
what's... *sees my name in there AND that's it's misspelt*... n...nevermind :cry:
In post 3971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3966, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is completely irrelevant since Noraa is no longer in the game. Who do you think we should vote for and why?
I understand that but I still think there was unnecessary cruelty that caused that.
I think 5uffering and clidd are solid votes rn
No you’re wrong and fyi if ANYONE is being “cruel” here it’s YOU, which is not currently my concern. Why Clidd?
the shade Gamma felt at you feels kind of weird reading after the shade that was being thrown at Titus for interactions with Noraa. idk if Gamma directly parallels it like this as scum but it doesn't feel right?
In post 3978, clidd wrote:5suf's reaction to the alleged 'hammer' and his supposed lack of attention to whoever is voting for him seemed extremely fake.

He hasn't had a single towntell since the number of votes increased.
+1
In post 3987, Starcrossed wrote:BM replaced out because he was getting tunnelled out of the game by noraa.

Saying you are not feeling welcome at the table because this is a curated player list that you don't fit into is kind of silly when you are playing on a secret alt and none of us know who the heck you are.
haha, i uh, i feel like i fit in here perfectly for my absolute first game here. yessiree, welcoming and happy vibes *Whistles visibly*
In post 3989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3985, Titus wrote:*hugs to everyone*
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
it'd better be personal hugs to each of those people Titus...
Dunn is town. I think Pooky has no idea how to read him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:43 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 4061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, 5uffering, Gamma and Italino is where I’m at. W & P could possibly prove themselves.

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
How about we do this. I’ll start up my own wagon, everyone can follow and then you can feel bad again when I flip green. I told you I’ve been trying to do my part, but whatever.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Fey, Pink Ball, Dunn, Toog, Sarah R & M are probably my strongest trs in this game unless I’m literally wifomming Titus. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4066, ItalianoVD wrote:

Gamma, Italiano, claim.
How about we do this. I’ll start up my own wagon, everyone can follow and then you can feel bad again when I flip green. I told you I’ve been trying to do my part, but whatever.

Compulsive Vanillaizer

VOTE: ItalianoVD
Why do we have such crazy roles in this setup?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

*eats popcorn*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 am

Post by SaraharaS »

In post 4014, 5uffering wrote:It's been a while. Like I said, I absolutely agree with S&W about padding the day out. I imagine there's a good chunk of exasperated town who don't want to go through the motions of getting another wagon going and would rather just confbias lim someone they had good enough reason to think is scum. GTH I would say that would be S&W, Pyro (before they unvoted), Tweetie, Morty and Rick.
so, want to join us on either Italiano or Gamma?
In post 4027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4023, Titus wrote:I think part of your difficulty Nancy is that you fail to perceive the role of a town stump and you're resisting the growth. The town are trying to manipulate you just as much as scum are. You should expect your early reads to be horrible and lean on your townreads. Yet, your townreads are the ones making this difficult. This suggests you don't know how to work with your townreads. Queen Nancy shouldn't be happening without evidence.

Really read Titus v Alisae over the night with only the knowledge that Spiffeh and gobbledygook are town (and the mason PT). Take advice from that.

For now, Queen Nancy rules Day 1. Let's hope President Nancy shows up Day 2, for all our sakes.
Yes, if everyone stop trying to fucking manipulate me, I might actually be able to make a sound decision here. I need guidance and support for town here, not bullying and criticism ffs!. :/
:evil: NANCY IS A GOOD STUMP AND A GOOD PERSON SO STOP BEING MEAN AND BULLYING HER GUYS GRRR :evil:
In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
In post 4034, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4028, Fey wrote:@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

If you want my personal opinion it’s... wary. There are some things I’ve seen from you that I’ve found entertaining but also is... these things (such as your graph from earlier on) as theatrical for the sake of it. But uh, in truth I feel a little dumb for not getting why people scumread you beyond that? I’m afraid of being wrong on this because like, everyone else thinks you’re scummy and I don’t wanna derail if you are but also like, I don’t get it myself personally.

I’ll be around in realtime hopefully later, even if for a little bit. If you’re around we can talk about some stuff?
What I’d really like is to get a confident read on S & W, Olaf, Starcrossed REK and R &M here. If I could lock any of them in as town, that would be super helpful.
i'm pretty confident with the TR i've got on Pyro/Olaf here. i don't want to go into very specific towntells, but there's some stuff that's a lot less likely to come from scum!pyro (two specific things) in addition to general good vibes and a lot of perspective i can follow and like. i'm not 100%, but the only people i've got higher are people are outright locktown

Starcrossed i'm kind of ignoring Pooky's stuff because Kanna feels easier to sort and i'm getting townpings from her - not enough to locktown her - but since i'm not getting scumpings on her then that ends up pretty north of town (good TR)
not specific to this case, but i've never really brought the whole 'hydras are harder to read because you might TR one half and SR the other half claim. just sort the one that you can sort more easily. that should be Kanna (especially imo)
SaraharaS
SaraharaS
Goon
SaraharaS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:53 am

Post by SaraharaS »

^response to Toog's safe reads comment quoted above

- 'safe' only equates to bad if they're wrong. do you think the reads (esp Gamma/5uffering...) are bad reads?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:55 am

Post by 5uffering »

Alright. Next step. Just going to thought dump each individual player and why I'm reading them the way they are. The whole Social/Dominant aspect has mostly run it's course, and was only used as a reference point anyways. I'm still thinking about it in my mind, but I'll keep it to myself.

Here are my reads and individual thoughts on players. We'll start with my townreads.

Pyro/Olaf:Initially, I had a big deal of problems with this slot. I felt that Pyro was doing enough on the surface but it all was formless. Their reads weren't really taking shape and at some point they even became to blur on the screen for me, because who knows what was actually important to them. Pyro is gone now, and I started to townlean the slot and basically townread it once they started show more tenderness. Their reads gained a purpose.
And I happened to agree with them
. Not that Pyro ever made me feel snuggly and warm but there was consideration applied. Olaf seems to have mostly picked up for Pyro where he left off. Personally, there is very little doubt for me with this read. At least right now where the game is at.

Conclusion:
Town
with strong confidence.

Morning Tweet/Batsunami:This slot pretty much resolved itself up until BM's lim and now. I actually disagree with the way it went down but we've all agreed to sign a pact on a forbidden read. I don't need to talk further about it. There is no reason to doubt them at this point.

Conclusion:
Town
by basically confirmation.

Sherlock and Watson:I hated the laxidasical-jokey posting that was earlier on and felt he wasn't taking things seriously and fluffing it up. I eventually started to gain my own insight and thought it was scummy. I was wrestling with this thought earlier, and as I said I really didn't like how he was pushing towards the BM lim based on replacement. This was callous of me, and the rough response to my own minor outburst shows to me that he's playing a devious game that involves faking their enthusiasm and willingness as scum, or they're just town and believes limming BM there was on goodwill. I thought he was coming up with reasons out of thin air to scumread me. I called him a moron from lack of judgment and frustration. I also don't believe he's really been all that suspected and has mostly been freelancing reads and scattered work throughout the thread. I no longer think it was a scum move on his part. I believe that he truly wanted to leave the thread and found himself not really enjoying the game anymore.

Conclusion:
Town
by unfolding events.

Fey:Without repeating myself like a broken record I loved their early energy but now it's mostly gone. I have however kept them as town for that same energy. I see it slip through sometimes despite there being a negative, obtrusive wall between herself and the whole game. This wall does not feel like it was built up or used to manipulate, rather she's struggling a bit. Her snap at Gamma I believe where she claimed Night stopper shook me a little. It was very sudden and expressive. Almost like they were frustrated a little. I think when she is trying her thoughts are helpful. She'd be playing a very survivalist game if scum and I don't see where that's needed. Pretty sure the only expressed concern was with a half of a hydra. She expressed some doubt within her being placed as a Dominant player. Don't read into it if you're reading this further but also I like that paranoia from you. It makes me believe you're focusing on me in real-time and not in a hypothetical scenario where it just benefits you to be paranoid.

Conclusion:
Town
with still mostly strong confidence.

Morty and Rick:This was another slot I was really suspicious of early on. Without seeping into previous tells, I also didn't like the jokey attitude. Joking and having fun isn't mutually exclusive to a scumread. I also don't believe seriousness and caring means you're town. I felt he came in too late with too little and then proceeded to bludgeon me over the head with who he thought I was and the like. Really this read out of the others is the one far less confident because it is the most incomplete. I'm not paying attention much to their posts anymore or what they're doing, and at a very basic level, I would indeed like their constant activity. Obviously this is not a uniform tell so I would put him at Do-not-want-to-lim-right-now and nothing else.

Conclusion: Needs more. Gets figured out later as either alignment. GTH
Null leaning town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4014, 5uffering wrote:It's been a while. Like I said, I absolutely agree with S&W about padding the day out. I imagine there's a good chunk of exasperated town who don't want to go through the motions of getting another wagon going and would rather just confbias lim someone they had good enough reason to think is scum. GTH I would say that would be S&W, Pyro (before they unvoted), Tweetie, Morty and Rick.
Noraa was adamantly opposed to your wagon, so why is Tweetie amongst your srs?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Fey, Pink Ball, Dunn, Toog, Sarah R & M are probably my strongest trs in this game unless I’m literally wifomming Titus. :wink:
Well it does take two to tango?

Are a vanilla cop, a gunsmith, and a vanillaizer in this game? That's a question for you, and you still have one more claim from Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”