Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

because first duchess and now you are lying about my play and it's bullshit
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

I mean you are going to be looking silly when i prove your points about ne wrong because i know youre fudging them.

Im starting to understand the foses on you
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 474, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:Can you identify which posts of mine are not attempting to push the game forward?
i'll do the opposite

your datisi and duchess lines of convo struck me as good, but that was early on, and since then you havent pushed
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Elements »

Elements
- 100% town. Likes to embellish their abilities.
VP Baltar
- Highly consistent in activity and engaging with anyone that happens to be online at the same time as him. Actively trying to solve the game.
midwaybear
- Lunar was towny. Very similar vibes to the last game I played with him. midwaybear's entrance kept the vibes going well.
Reformed Toxic Player
- Relaxed, doesn't seem fussed about what people feel about them. Lots of questioning and probing.
Andresvmb
- Based partly on other people's takes. I like the Dutchess/GC analysis.

RLotus
- Most of the shot posts don't give me anything ai, but the recent take on Me, GC, Italiano voting is a great line of thinking.
Duchess
- Towny side of the middle. The longer analysis posts are giving me town vibes. The constant "Yo Elements, stop ignoring me." without using that as a reason for a read also gives me good vibes. I was disappointed in the towning because I did the same thing of ignoring to norweegianboy at one point from a scum read and their reaction to it just heightened the scumread so I suppose it was a bit of a reaction test.
Datisi
- Haven't figured out how to read this one. I think he's generally quite towny, but other people don't? Not rlly sure what to think.
ItalianoVD
- Cannot remember how I called out his team in the werewolf game but nothing has
Green Crayons
- Fairly null. People have been commenting on tvs with Dutchess and I can see that being either one of them. GC is slightly lower because Dutchess is higher.
Testarossa
- Not a big fan of what's been posted so far, could also be from the pfp.

Dunnstral
- Trusting other people's reads about low activity.
Harumi Ayasato
- Do not like their views on me in the slightest nor the fact they keep bringing the point they don't like how I'm playing up. Seems very set on shading me for some reason and pretty much ignoring the other things going on atm.

VOTE: Harumi Avasato
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:50 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 461, VP Baltar wrote:Why did you feel compelled to answer for Italiano here?
Sometimes I answer questions that I think have obvious answers. It's a bad habit.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 479, Elements wrote:Datisi - Haven't figured out how to read this one. I think he's generally quite towny, but other people don't? Not rlly sure what to think.
Who thinks Datisi is scummy?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 479, Elements wrote:ItalianoVD - Cannot remember how I called out his team in the werewolf game but nothing has
Also, can you finish this thought for me?
YOUR AD HERE

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 457, Datisi wrote:
In post 431, Datisi wrote:@rtp do you mind elaborating on what universes you're keeping track of and why you feel andres is scum? also i spent like 10 minutes typing up the italiano thing :c
rtp, i don't want to be chasing after you the whole game, but like, this is getting tiring. is there a concrete reason you're ignoring me?
@reformed toxic player
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm interested in why other people not thinking i'm townie (?) is enough to drop me down despite them thinking i'm ~quite towny~?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 481, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 479, Elements wrote:Datisi - Haven't figured out how to read this one. I think he's generally quite towny, but other people don't? Not rlly sure what to think.
not sure who, but I was getting some vibes that people were. Maybe I only think that because of unconscious projections.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 484, Datisi wrote:i'm interested in why other people not thinking i'm townie (?) is enough to drop me down despite them thinking i'm ~quite towny~?
I'm also confused by this
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Let me catch up really quick, I’ll be around for a bit.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 448, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 443, Duchess wrote:RTP why is Dunnstral town?
why are you asking me this?
You said he, Italiano, and Elements were town in , but you haven't said anything else about him that I can recall.
Gotta frown at some of this stuff
They say that new Duchess don't sound hungry enough
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 419, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:also im like feeling unsure if im on the right track wrt universes but like my gut strongly makes me feel like andres is scum here.
Your gut is wrong. But perhaps what I’m more interested in is to figure out what universe leads you to the conclusion that I’m Scum.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Duchess »

I still need to start another readthrough from the top which I'm hoping to have some time for tomorrow. Italiano defusing the pressure he was getting on both fronts in didn't look when I first saw it like something that couldn't have come from town having an epiphany, but now with in mind I don't like the progression from that to now defeatism, and it's made me realize how beneficial a full readthrough will be. Elements gave a satisfactory reason for ignoring me, which I believe, and I'm willing to call them town for now, but with the knowledge of that reaction test I do want to take another final look there as well. I'm not feeling in a very good headspace to be doing a lot of reading or new analysis tonight unfortunately, but there are a few posts I never got around to submitting last night addressing the last few pages I'll try and finish.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 329, VP Baltar wrote:GC also felt a bit townie, but the aggression on both sides of that dispute makes me suspicious.
Makes you suspicious of what exactly?
In post 392, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 376, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:hot take but the top 3 wagons here are TvTvT
I think the likelihood they are all town seems quite low actually.

Italiano is opportunistic enough to just be bad scum here, but maybe elements has some thoughts to add on that since he caught him before.

Dunn's answers sound like they are coming from a vitamin salesman. "You will FEEEL younger, I swear."

Elements has been pretty absent, but I felt town there early.
"Absent" is an extremely generous way of describing Elements's thread activity at the time. Were you aware they were dodging my direct questions while continuing to interact with my wagon from the sidelines? There is substance in Elements's absence that you didn't touch on here at all.

I don't like the way you've approached RTP in this post. Rather than caring to understand how they've come to those conclusions, you show up to throw a little one-liner grease on the fire for each wagon and then drop it. What's your current read of RTP?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 451, RLotus wrote:There are so many alignments up in the air and you yourself don't have anything solid on anyone. This is such an awkward time to settle on shooting inside your poe.
This is pretty solid from you Lotus I would say. I see you’ve been more aggressive than I remember you from the game that just finished (where the minute I developed an inkling that you were Scum, you guys shot me).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 481, VP Baltar wrote:
It’s crossed my mind. They seem over-explainy to me so far.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Duchess »

I like Datisi for town. He saw a lot of the same things I saw in Italiano's quotewall, but his thoughts in are clearly his own. Datisi said he digs my response to Italiano and that he felt similarly, but he didn't just defer to my reasoning when prompted. Scum in his position where he has already laid the foundation for piggybacking on my probably just takes that easy crutch. Besides that, the thought processes he outlines there feel real, and I like a lot of the conclusions he comes to, particularly when he says Italiano is "probably not scum with whoever unvoted duchess prior to his unvote."
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Duchess »

In post 418, midwaybear wrote:
In post 107, Duchess wrote:I ask because I want a response, not necessarily an answer.
What does this mean?
It means when a Town player asks a question, the most important takeaway is probably not the substance of the answer itself, but whatever can be determined from its context, tone, timing, consistency with other posts, word choice, omission of information, etc. So I'm looking at the body of the response to my question, even if whatever topic is being answered doesn't interest me. Scum is not going to answer an incriminating question honestly so you can't afford as Town to only care about the words people say.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:20 pm

sorry irl / off site drama stuff is hitting me rn and i dont have my heart into this game rn.

it'll pass so please lets not rush the day - i'll find my spark after I feel better.

re: datisi its a sorta c omplex question that involves reanalyzing and compartmentalizing my bizzare thought process. my brain tends to avoid hard questions so sorry.

i have like a read about a specific scenario related to this game that i wont out since it might be free info for scum. i know. cryptic asf.

i promised trustfalls but it will have to wait for later. i think trustfalls will help sort this game the best based on my aforementioned read.

i think i want to start by finding slots im confident are 100% town -> work from there since im finding im scumreading too many slots rn.

i know this is a lot of promise of contribution and not actual contribution like ppl were expecting of me and im sorry - i promise i will at least by this weekend bar an emergency because i need just mental health time for now to regroup. i put my all into games and if im stressed out irl it takes a hit on how I play.

i know its weird but like i think testarossa might be my strongest townread rn based on meta followed by midwaybear, then harumi, who i feel is like just really limbaity because of low early read accuracy/ weird style but they feel pure.

if anyone has any questions for me in the meantime, post @rtp and i'll search the thread for it later on to be able to respond to any and all posts with that in it.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:21 pm

And andres is just consistently at the top of my scumleans atm - just their play thus far just doesnt... vibe with me the way i've felt with town andres in our past 2 games.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:22 pm

I hope thats enough like chew on while i take a break

v/la until saturday
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

After deliberation, I have decided that the prod/replacement timers will be paused until this Sunday (Feb 21) due to the massive power outages happening in the US.

The deadline will also be extended by 3 days to account for this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”