Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

charter -
(M4yhem)
M4yhem -
(charter)

Not voting: hasdgfas

The deadline for today is Sunday, September 14 at 9:00 PM pacific.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by charter »

You're really on the ball with those votecounts.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:00 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote: Something else I just noticed. Hascow, wolf, and ZS all defended me from pwnz's case. Not just armlx like Mayhem is saying. That's why I thought it was has that defended me, because half the town did.
I never said it was
just
armlx who defended you. What I said was, Armlx defended you. You denied that. Now, the fact that other people defended you doesn’t change the fact that Armlx, scum, defended you, his buddy, from an attack by pwnz, town.
charter wrote: That's pretty much a summary of pwnz's questionable actions. To summarize why I think he's scum: he has not given opinions on hardly anyone, that way he's never wrong when we had five townie deaths day one. If he hasn't been actively lurking, he's been actually lurking suspicion away from himself. He was fairly hypocritical and OMGUS was his second biggest reason for suspecting people, after early day one voting history. He contributed practically nothing the whole game.
I don’t deny pwnz didn’t contribute much. I do strongly disagree with the reasoning you give for his non-participation. Like I said before, if pwnz had been lurking on purpose as a strategy to win, there is absolutely no reason for him not to send in the kill last night. We wouldn’t be having this conversation if pwnz was scum; you or Has would be dead and he’d be gloating.

No, the fact that he flaked at the crucial moment gives the real reason for his half-assed play; he didn’t really want to be in the game. He struggled for a while to stay interested, to participate, but eventually he gave up.

He also replaced out of lover’s multiball recently (I checked his post history) which shows it isn’t a game strategy, it’s a personal thing.
charter wrote: Day two begins.
He was set up by armlx to reveal last, then gives a very questionable result.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
charter wrote:Pwnz, why pick me?
You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
This is the first time he's said I'm scummy, yet I've supposedly always been his top suspect.
Wrong. He voted for you the day before. The only other player he suspects, Zombie, is lynched, so his night choice makes perfect sense here.

Also, you can’t tell me a scumteam with Armlx on it wouldn’t have discussed what to claim before daybreak. The fact you claimed first means nothing, because you rehearsed your claims at night, Armlx killed Ged (since you were under suspicion) and then faked his claim on the dead guy.
Charter wrote:I still maintain he slipped knowing he was going to be alive today. It's easy to go first if you know you're going to have to (even though he didn't).
Now you’re being petty. He didn’t go first because he flaked out. I would have gone first, if either of you had insisted, but it wasn’t important to you at the time, for some reason.
As for the slip, I like pwnz’s answer:
pwnz wrote: If I'm not alive tomorrow you will know what position that I held in the game regardless, so it wouldn't really matter either way.
If he’s dead, his alignment will be obvious. Does he really have to say ‘as long as I’m not nightkilled’ whenever he talks about tomorrow?

pwnz in 734 wrote: Contributes to wolfs lynch by not voting.
Right. And you contribute to wolf’s lynch by voting him and then relentlessly pushing for his death, while spreading a little suspicion on your partner, Armlx, in case it all goes wrong.

Any questions, Has?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 am

Post by charter »

Allow me to set you straight Mayhem, you've tried to twist everything I've said, so I'll clarify for you.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: Something else I just noticed. Hascow, wolf, and ZS all defended me from pwnz's case. Not just armlx like Mayhem is saying. That's why I thought it was has that defended me, because half the town did.
I never said it was
just
armlx who defended you. What I said was, Armlx defended you. You denied that. Now, the fact that other people defended you doesn’t change the fact that Armlx, scum, defended you, his buddy, from an attack by pwnz, town.
I didn't deny it. I said I thought it was has that defended me, which was true. And then you're like, "looks like you're mistaken", when I clearly wasn't.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: That's pretty much a summary of pwnz's questionable actions. To summarize why I think he's scum: he has not given opinions on hardly anyone, that way he's never wrong when we had five townie deaths day one. If he hasn't been actively lurking, he's been actually lurking suspicion away from himself. He was fairly hypocritical and OMGUS was his second biggest reason for suspecting people, after early day one voting history. He contributed practically nothing the whole game.
I don’t deny pwnz didn’t contribute much. I do strongly disagree with the reasoning you give for his non-participation. Like I said before, if pwnz had been lurking on purpose as a strategy to win, there is absolutely no reason for him not to send in the kill last night. We wouldn’t be having this conversation if pwnz was scum; you or Has would be dead and he’d be gloating.

No, the fact that he flaked at the crucial moment gives the real reason for his half-assed play; he didn’t really want to be in the game. He struggled for a while to stay interested, to participate, but eventually he gave up.

He also replaced out of lover’s multiball recently (I checked his post history) which shows it isn’t a game strategy, it’s a personal thing.
Talking about ongoing games aside, you don't know pwnz's role in that game, so how can you say it isn't a game strategy? I've seen scum realize they're cooked and replace out so they don't have to deal with it.
M4yhem wrote:
pwnz in 686 wrote:
You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
This is the first time he's said I'm scummy, yet I've supposedly always been his top suspect.
Wrong. He voted for you the day before. The only other player he suspects, Zombie, is lynched, so his night choice makes perfect sense here.
I said that's the first time he suspected me. Sure he voted for me on day one, but he didn't say he was suspicious of me. I went to lengths to point this out in my original case (which I guess you didn't read). That's when everyone defended me against pwnz. Oh wait, you said armlx defended me so you did read? Just trying to twist what I say around to suit your needs, not the truth, eh?
M4yhem wrote:Also, you can’t tell me a scumteam with Armlx on it wouldn’t have discussed what to claim before daybreak. The fact you claimed first means nothing, because you rehearsed your claims at night, Armlx killed Ged (since you were under suspicion) and then faked his claim on the dead guy.
I don't understand how this is an argument about anything, but it's WIFOM nontheless.
M4yhem wrote:
Charter wrote:I still maintain he slipped knowing he was going to be alive today. It's easy to go first if you know you're going to have to (even though he didn't).
Now you’re being petty. He didn’t go first because he flaked out. I would have gone first, if either of you had insisted, but it wasn’t important to you at the time, for some reason.
You're completely missing what I'm saying. I was talking about how he knew he was going to be alive today, because he's scum.
M4yhem wrote:As for the slip, I like pwnz’s answer:
pwnz wrote:If I'm not alive tomorrow you will know what position that I held in the game regardless, so it wouldn't really matter either way.
If he’s dead, his alignment will be obvious. Does he really have to say ‘as long as I’m not nightkilled’ whenever he talks about tomorrow?
Looks like it.
M4yhem wrote:Right. And you contribute to wolf’s lynch by voting him and then relentlessly pushing for his death, while spreading a little suspicion on your partner, Armlx, in case it all goes wrong.
Nice how you just attack me back. I'm not trying to shift blame for my part in lynching wolf, I thought he was scum and I was wrong. I'm not trying to sneak out of suspicion like you are.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote: I didn't deny it. I said I thought it was has that defended me, which was true. And then you're like, "looks like you're mistaken", when I clearly wasn't.

By saying 'I thought that was Has' you made it seem like Armlx
hadn't
defended you. I call that a denial- or at least an attempt to obscure the truth.
charter wrote: Talking about ongoing games aside, you don't know pwnz's role in that game, so how can you say it isn't a game strategy? I've seen scum realize they're cooked and replace out so they don't have to deal with it.
Because I know for a fact that he's a townie in this game.
Also, what kind of rubbish strategist replaces out the night before they're about to win? Again, all pwnz had to do last night was send in a kill to win, if he's scum. The idea he decided to be replaced instead, as a strategy, is ridicolous.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: I said that's the first time he suspected me. Sure he voted for me on day one, but he didn't say he was suspicious of me.
He didn't need to spell out that he was suspicious of you. He made a case against you and voted on it. His actions speak clearly for him.
charter wrote:I don't understand how this is an argument about anything, but it's WIFOM nontheless.
It's not wifom, it's a logical deduction based on what we know.
We know armlx was scum. We know you were blocked. And I know that you were tracked and also that you are scum. Since you didn't kill that night, Armlx must have. The fact he lied about his role claim is just obvious.
Charter wrote: You're completely missing what I'm saying. I was talking about how he knew he was going to be alive today, because he's scum.
I didn't miss that, I answered it below. You even quote my answer. Now who's twisting?
Charter wrote:
M4yhem wrote:As for the slip, I like pwnz’s answer:
pwnz wrote:If I'm not alive tomorrow you will know what position that I held in the game regardless, so it wouldn't really matter either way.
Looks like it.
Looks like what? That he has to say ‘as long as I’m not nightkilled’ whenever he talks about tomorrow to stop scum like you misrepresenting him?
Charter wrote:Nice how you just attack me back. I'm not trying to shift blame for my part in lynching wolf, I thought he was scum and I was wrong. I'm not trying to sneak out of suspicion like you are.
Of course I attack you back! Were you hoping I'd just let you get me mislynched? Not likely.
And how is going through your arguements one by one and rebutting them 'trying to sneak out of suspicion'? I'd call it defending myself.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not going to bother setting you straight. You're obviously just going to keep twisting what I say. I'll leave it up to has to make his decision. If he wants me to clarify further, I will, but Mayhem is just going to keep up these shenanegans and it's pointless for me to keep setting him straight.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

charter, you're the one that needs to be doing the convincing if you expect me to vote for m4yhem
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by charter »

I made my case against him. There's nothing else to say, I'm sure I could requote all his posts and make up some bs or twist everything he says, but that's not going to do any good. If I haven't convinced you so far, then I can't do it. Go ahead and vote.

I think my case against him is solid, his responses have just been attacks at me, not defending himself from the points, so I think they're valid. If you don't, well then we're screwed.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

charter wrote:I made my case against him. There's nothing else to say, I'm sure I could requote all his posts and make up some bs or twist everything he says, but that's not going to do any good. If I haven't convinced you so far, then I can't do it. Go ahead and vote.

I think my case against him is solid, his responses have just been attacks at me, not defending himself from the points, so I think they're valid. If you don't, well then we're screwed.
What points have you made that he hasn't defended against, exactly?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

I don't have any more time tonight, but I'll get to that tomorrow has.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:12 am

Post by M4yhem »

Getting tired, aren't you, Charter? It's hard to make up lies, isn't it? It's hard to try to make me look guilty when you know you're the guilty one.

I can keep going forever, you know. I have the truth on my side. I know pwnz was innocent, so every problem you come up with, I can counter.

Might as well give up, Charter. You put up a good fight but it's over now.

You can't hide the fact that it's you the other scum are linked with and it's you who was blocked last night. You are the only one who, in order to be scum today, wouldn't have to have thrown his chance to win away last night.
If pwnz was lurkerscum, he would have sent a kill in instead of flaking. If Has was scum, he would have sent in a kill too. But you were blocked, Has saved us all and now you lose.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am

Post by charter »

@Has (perhaps attacking was the wrong word, I should have said not defending against)

His whole 'pwnz replaced out of another game, so he can't be scum!' idea is ridiculous.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:Day two begins.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
I guess it's not attacking me, but he's not responding to my point against him, he's going on about something I'm not even talking about. I advocated everyone do what they want with their night choices, I don't care if people use them on me.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: Contributes to wolfs lynch by not voting.
Right. And you contribute to wolf’s lynch by voting him and then relentlessly pushing for his death, while spreading a little suspicion on your partner, Armlx, in case it all goes wrong.
Obviously I contributed to wolf's lynch. I was the only one that said more than two words about him. I was the only one that bothered doing much of anything on day two. I could easily have lurked my way to another night, and another NK like pwnz did. Here is an example of him just attacking me because my point is good.
M4yhem wrote:Getting tired, aren't you, Charter? It's hard to make up lies, isn't it? It's hard to try to make me look guilty when you know you're the guilty one.

I can keep going forever, you know. I have the truth on my side. I know pwnz was innocent, so every problem you come up with, I can counter.

Might as well give up, Charter. You put up a good fight but it's over now.

You can't hide the fact that it's you the other scum are linked with and it's you who was blocked last night. You are the only one who, in order to be scum today, wouldn't have to have thrown his chance to win away last night.
If pwnz was lurkerscum, he would have sent a kill in instead of flaking. If Has was scum, he would have sent in a kill too. But you were blocked, Has saved us all and now you lose.
This whole post is ridiculous.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am

Post by charter »

Those are just the ones that he tried to look like he was responding to, but didn't. The majority of them he just ignored.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:54 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote: His whole 'pwnz replaced out of another game, so he can't be scum!' idea is ridiculous.
That's not the arguement I made and you know it. You claimed Pwnz's flaking out of this game was some sort of strategy. I answered that by pointed out he was replaced in another game too.

charter wrote:I guess it's not attacking me, but he's not responding to my point against him, he's going on about something I'm not even talking about. I advocated everyone do what they want with their night choices, I don't care if people use them on me.
Your point was that pwnz called you his top suspect on day two when he'd never mentioned you before. I responded to your point by saying pwnz voted you day one, so you were clearly a suspect, and the only other person he suspected was lynched, so calling you his top suspects makes sense.
charter wrote: Obviously I contributed to wolf's lynch. I was the only one that said more than two words about him. I was the only one that bothered doing much of anything on day two. I could easily have lurked my way to another night, and another NK like pwnz did. Here is an example of him just attacking me because my point is good.
So you actively pushed for a townie lynch all day two and you think that makes you look better than pwnz, whose main suspect day two was you and who didn't vote for the townie?

And he didn't lurk his way to another NK. If he'd done that, he would have won, which is a point you refuse to face because you know you can't answer it.

charter wrote:This whole post is ridiculous.
Just having some fun with you.

And I ignored nothing. You keep ignoring the point that if pwnz was lurkerscum, he wouldn't have flaked out, he would have killed someone.

You can lie about me all you like, but the truth will out, Charter.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Deadline is coming soon. The deadline will
not
be extended.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:19 am

Post by charter »

M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote: His whole 'pwnz replaced out of another game, so he can't be scum!' idea is ridiculous.
That's not the arguement I made and you know it. You claimed Pwnz's flaking out of this game was some sort of strategy. I answered that by pointed out he was replaced in another game too.
Completely not what I claimed at all. How do you know pwnz didn't pay his internet bill? Didn't have an extended hospital trip? Didn't a lot of things.
M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:Obviously I contributed to wolf's lynch. I was the only one that said more than two words about him. I was the only one that bothered doing much of anything on day two. I could easily have lurked my way to another night, and another NK like pwnz did. Here is an example of him just attacking me because my point is good.
So you actively pushed for a townie lynch all day two and you think that makes you look better than pwnz, whose main suspect day two was you and who didn't vote for the townie?
I think that doing something was better than doing nothing, like pwnz did. Else we could have just stalled up some more NK's.
M4yhem wrote:And he didn't lurk his way to another NK. If he'd done that, he would have won, which is a point you refuse to face because you know you can't answer it.
False.
M4yhem wrote:And I ignored nothing. You keep ignoring the point that if pwnz was lurkerscum, he wouldn't have flaked out, he would have killed someone.

You can lie about me all you like, but the truth will out, Charter.
I had a lot of points, you responded to few of them. Pwnz just up and vanished from the site, it wasn't a strategy. I don't understand why you keep saying I'm trying to say it was. It's not. You can't infer anything from it one way or another.

And yes, the truth is coming out.

I don't like this deadline in lylo.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:06 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote: Talking about ongoing games aside, you don't know pwnz's role in that game, so how can you say it isn't a game strategy? I've seen scum realize they're cooked and replace out so they don't have to deal with it.
charter wrote: Completely not what I claimed at all.
How do you know pwnz didn't pay his internet bill? Didn't have an extended hospital trip? Didn't a lot of things.
charter wrote: I had a lot of points, you responded to few of them. Pwnz just up and vanished from the site, it wasn't a strategy. I don't understand why you keep saying I'm trying to say it was. It's not. You can't infer anything from it one way or another.
You’re a liar, Charter.
charter wrote:
M4yhem wrote:And he didn't lurk his way to another NK. If he'd done that, he would have won, which is a point you refuse to face because you know you can't answer it.
False.
What’s false? That pwnz would have won if he’d killed last night? That there was no nightkill? That you ignored this point the first three times I brought it up?

All of those things are true. If they aren’t, prove me wrong.

Has- it’s coming to the point where you need to choose.

Charter’s scum, he’s the one who didn’t want to use the SBomber early because Crazy was his buddy, he’s the one who Crazy distanced from with a early, meaningless vote. He’s the one who Armlx protected when pwnz attacked him. He’s the one who pushed for the lynch of a townie on day two, while pretending Armlx was that townies’ buddy, for distance, and having Armlx do the exact same thing to him.
He didn’t use his night action last night even though it could have saved the town. You blocked him and nobody died. And he keeps pretending I’m twisting his arguements when actually I’ve been nothing but honest and sincere, which I hope you can tell.

Vote for him and we will win. I know it’s difficult but you have everything you need to make the right choice.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 am

Post by charter »

That's bullshit and you know it Mayhem. You kept twisting what I said around so that I'd have to keep correcting you and you could "catch" me in a slipup. There's nothing there, stop making shit up.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 am

Post by M4yhem »

No, you're the one who is twisting the facts. You are the one who is swearing at me, falsely attacking my character and generally acting like mafia caught in the act.

I'm just waiting for Has to make the right choice.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I wish I could vote for both of you -_-
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by charter »

Me too. However, less than 20 hours until deadline.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:24 am

Post by M4yhem »

C'mon Has, please. Your instinct told you charter was scum most of the game; your instinct was right. Vote for him and then we can all go home.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 am

Post by hasdgfas »

M4yhem wrote:C'mon Has, please. Your instinct told you charter was scum most of the game; your instinct was right. Vote for him and then we can all go home.
This kind of thing is what has made me not vote charter yet. Ridiculously blatant buddying up.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Alright then.

Has, you suck and I totally hate you. Do what you like, but stay the hell away from me.

Better?

(It might look like buddying up, but being nice to the confirmed townie is something I do in either role. As townie, I know I can trust you and want you to trust me. As scum, I use it to manipulate people. But okay. I made my case, Charter's made his. You're on your own.)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

End of Day Vote Count

charter -
(M4yhem)
M4yhem -
(charter)

Not voting: hasdgfas

No one is lynched. You have 72 hours to submit night actions.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”