Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4095, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4073, Titus wrote:This game is so demotivating when scum are clearly running the show here. At least if I get limmed, I can laugh from dead chat.
Salty
Yes. I can't get a lim in my pool, which means we're eliminating town today. So you bet I am salty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

It's not like I am trying to force the lim onto any one person in my pool. I am willing to compromise.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4101, Titus wrote:It's not like I am trying to force the lim onto any one person in my pool. I am willing to compromise.
This is a scum claim.
Town Titus would never compromise with VCA.
This is merely an attempt to barter for their life. They don’t even believe in their solve.

If y’all want, i can find the quite where Titus literally says that if you want to know the difference between scum and town Titus, it’s that as town they do not ever show willingness to lim outside of their VCA pool.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The quote*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4101, Titus wrote:It's not like I am trying to force the lim onto any one person in my pool. I am willing to compromise.
This is a scum claim.
Town Titus would never compromise with VCA.
This is merely an attempt to barter for their life. They don’t even believe in their solve.

If y’all want, i can find the quite where Titus literally says that if you want to know the difference between scum and town Titus, it’s that as town they do not ever show willingness to lim outside of their VCA pool.
This is a misrep. I am willing to compromise, within my pool. My whole saltiness is that I am not getting traction anywhere within my pool.

If it was Queen Titus, Andres gets limmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yeah but Titus

You're scum

So no

We're limming OUTSIDE of your pool
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He is LHF because Titus is the actual scum. And if you aren't pushing Titus you are either scum or bad.
What you and Goofball are exhibiting is called conf!bias, have you heard of it? It's a pretty simple case of feeling so vindicated by someone's actions that, no matter *WHAT* they do, you'll read them how you want for it. Hell maybe I'm experiencing it in reverse. But the very last thing I want here is to eliminate another townsperson and have it where "chkflip knew they'd flip town because he's the scum!" D6. You're inadvertently lining up poor eliminations while completely ignoring the fact that Hayker has several scum pings we have ignored over a number of phases. Why? Because they agreed with you on molla and didn't push PlusJOYED? (I don't actually remember, I'm legitimately asking)

You're saying, basically, that today is a waste if we don't eliminate Titus.

And I'm saying it's a waste if we do.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If y’all want, i can find the quite where Titus literally says that if you want to know the difference between scum and town Titus, it’s that as town they do not ever show willingness to lim outside of their VCA pool.
Do that, please? I actually scrolled past this sentence because the proclamation that the post you quoted was a scum claim made me roll my eyes. But this might actually be something. I don't know off the top if this is accurate or not, but I'm willing to give it a look and keep an open mind.

Titus is like glaringly town to me but I'm willing to admit that I could possibly be wrong.

If I consider Titus, do me a solid and consider Hayker?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4100, Titus wrote:
In post 4095, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4073, Titus wrote:This game is so demotivating when scum are clearly running the show here. At least if I get limmed, I can laugh from dead chat.
Salty
Yes. I can't get a lim in my pool, which means we're eliminating town today. So you bet I am salty.
Your pool sucks, frankly. It’s not actual scumreads, it’s an attempt to push miseliminations. The fact that you’ve not once wavered on your reads tells me they’re not legitimate. If you were town you’d have taken on of the many hints to re-evaluate your PoE. Instead you show some sort of thought process but it all leads to the same 3 names. I’ve asked multiple times for you to consider Norway town but you keep ignoring me. That’s because you can’t scrape up an alternative move to save your damn life. Your game’s over now.
VOTE: Titus
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Subject: Smuggler's Port [Game Over]
Titus wrote:
In post 2540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2538, Titus wrote:
In post 2537, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2532, Titus wrote:I felt like snowing you would be a good payback for that first game we had where I had to shout you 6 feet under with my VCA.
Which game?
I don't remember names very well. But you were all frustrated with my VCA and we somehow lynched my clear Natirasha.
That was Tatsuya's Anime upick. And yes, you were really annoying. Because i had pocketed almost the entire town and then you had to ruin it when you replaced in and drowned me in VCA.
There's a post in here that was a legit scumclaim when I was talking with you.

I was willing to back away from my desire for an Umlaut flip if you helped me get not!Datisi investigated. Town!Titus doesn't trade her VCA.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gamma what's your pick for Titus's teammates?

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Huh. Like I said, I rolled my eyes at "this is a scum claim" Nor. This may actually be something. Do we want to end the day on this? I'm notably apprehensive because I'm either dead wrong about Titus now or this is some angleshoot I'm not seeing through.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Gamma what's your pick for Titus's teammates?
Chkflip and either Luca or Hayker
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4111, chkflip wrote:Huh. Like I said, I rolled my eyes at "this is a scum claim" Nor. This may actually be something. Do we want to end the day on this? I'm notably apprehensive because I'm either dead wrong about Titus now or this is some angleshoot I'm not seeing through.
You are too late for me to give you any towncred if you vote Titus here FYI.

- Bunno
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Hayker »

Mod may i have an extra few hours to oroperly post for my prod
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Y'all refusing to actually engage me in your wrong read is laughable at this point.
In post 4109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i had pocketed almost the entire town and then you had to ruin it when you replaced in and drowned me in VCA.
Wait, haven't you said Titus' VCA was bullshit all game?

So in that game you saw it work, in this game specifically it missed once but was very likely correct on Hayker, but you're dismissing it anyway?

Look, I'm willing to swallow my own shit at this point. Titus could be scum. But I still wager that if she is that she was looking to bus Hayker. Just give it some thought. We'll revisit it tomorrow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:11 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You are too late for me to give you any towncred if you vote Titus here FYI.
I'm not looking for fucking towncred, I'm looking for victory. Not really sure how many times I have to iterate and reiterate that point.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4115, chkflip wrote:So in that game you saw it work, in this game specifically it missed once but was very likely correct on Hayker, but you're dismissing it anyway?
You're quoting a different game where Titus was town, and using it to create paranoia about this elimination?
Are you serious?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4115, chkflip wrote:Y'all refusing to actually engage me in your wrong read is laughable at this point.
In post 4109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i had pocketed almost the entire town and then you had to ruin it when you replaced in and drowned me in VCA.
Wait, haven't you said Titus' VCA was bullshit all game?

So in that game you saw it work, in this game specifically it missed once but was very likely correct on Hayker, but you're dismissing it anyway?

Look, I'm willing to swallow my own shit at this point. Titus could be scum. But I still wager that if she is that she was looking to bus Hayker. Just give it some thought. We'll revisit it tomorrow.
Titus isn’t fucking pushing Hayker. She’s pushing Norway/DGB/Andres. Norway is obvtown and Andres looks town from how he interacted with Norway before. And there’s no good explanation I can find find for why those two would act like they did around Day 2 or whatever as buddies. So Titus is definitely wrong on at least one and probably wrong on two imo.
<Embrace The Void>

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm trying to make sure we eliminate scum.

You've never been questioned when you're so gung ho on an elim, have you? Because not every question is to discredit, sow doubt, blah blah blah. Sometimes I'm experiencing internal doubt on a town read I've had *LITERALLY ALL FUCKING GAME* and I'm making sure I look back and take everything in properly.

So yes I'm being very serious.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4118, Gamma Emerald wrote:Titus isn’t fucking pushing Hayker.
Titus isn't fucking pushing Hayker *today*. She did yesterday. I am today. I'm looking back at THAT VCA and believe in its legitimacy. I agree that Nor and Andres aren't independently scummy. I agree that they don't have strong associatives with flipped scum.

But Hayker does. It's too late now but we will be discussing this again tomorrow.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean, your best argument about Titus town so far is that they just suck so bad that they have 2 to 3 town in their PoE.
It's not even remotely convincing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this is townie to you, then what even is scummy from Titus in your eyes?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even so, i'm pretty sure you're just scum defending your mate so this argument is probably pointless.

- Bunno
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:28 am

Post by chkflip »

How old are you?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”