Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 3789, chkflip wrote:It's not that exciting, DGB has a 50% chance of guessing her way out if trouble if there were any. I don't think there is, but, y'know.

It's possible.

I'm being super vague on purpose btw. I hope people understand.
In post 3810, chkflip wrote:You wouldn't like it if I claimed to the tee.

You can't lie to me, woman. :lol:

Speaking of fabricating role claims, well it seems almost out of character for you not to claim... doesn't it?

Vanilla or not vanilla would suffice in all honesty.
In post 3813, chkflip wrote:How very vanilla of you, Titus.
In post 3818, chkflip wrote:I know whether Titus, Mom, quiet, and you are vanilla or not. In that order. My reads have followed that train if you'd like to go back and check. No crumbs, but before I knew there was whatever the fuck a Doctor Tracker is flip TOWN I'm very much in the camp that the Role Cop is scum.

I did say Mom was vanilla before she claimed it, though.

I said that at some point yesterday.

If you really intended to 'test' Goofball to see whether they'd slip up, then this is a really bad way of doing it. It seems as though this whole process was a show to try to validate your own claim rather than to actually see whether Goofball would trip up, as you gave the game away before they claimed. You theatrically went about revealing your supposed Vanilla Cop role, which meant Goofball, from your perspective that they could be a scum pr, would already know not to claim VT.

It also makes sense that this could be the scum rolecop.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Those are some convenient targets as well, given both Momrangal and quiet were most likely targeted by the scum rolecop. The Titus result could be fake: either a) she is your partner, or b) you saw that she already claimed VT earlier in the day.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's a lot of words for "I don't like the way you interacted with Goofball," but I appreciate the effort. Your opinion of how I conduct myself means very little to me, excuse me, and the only line with actual merit (and the only reason I've not absolutely volcanically exploded) is the last line of the post. Something we both know I've literally no way of refuting without Bina confirming my role's existence and even Nero Cain knows that isn't going to be a profitable plan.

Goofball herself said she thought I was setting up to claim her role, so you'll have to bring more to the table if you think a small handful of posts where I'm mostly being cheeky while simultaneously being rung up, all while playing ball mind you, is some sort of indication that I'm some mastermind here trying to puppeteer you to your death.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 3818, chkflip wrote:That's... crazy detailed. Exactly why I use it (and I trust you to regardless of alignment give me a jumping point). But technically that post is IIoA. Heh.

Pedit: you're being very persnickety for someone who was counter offered.

I know whether Titus, Mom, quiet, and you are vanilla or not. In that order. My reads have followed that train if you'd like to go back and check. No crumbs, but before I knew there was whatever the fuck a Doctor Tracker is flip TOWN I'm very much in the camp that the Role Cop is scum.

I did say Mom was vanilla before she claimed it, though.

I said that at some point yesterday.
Y'know gaize...

He could actually just be a scum nilla cop. This is as close to a scum claim as we get, can't believe I missed it.

Quiet was checked by chk two nights ago and last night quiet gets killed, go figure
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: chk I'm done playing around
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4051, Luca Blight wrote:Those are some convenient targets as well, given both Momrangal and quiet were most likely targeted by the scum rolecop. The Titus result could be fake: either a) she is your partner, or b) you saw that she already claimed VT earlier in the day.
Momrangal was targetted by the Role Cop. That's... how we know it exists. Good job.

a) you guys keep talking yourselves into voting here but not really committing to it. It just keeps getting mentioned. Funny.

b) This is circumstantially true; however, Titus and I have a very long, fun, and colorful background in our games together. We have faced one another as both alignments. And I knew that if I got a non-vanilla result from my ability that I would have to look for scum PR or town PR vibes.

I literally started D2 pushing for Titus content my guy. All I knew was no PR and still had to discern alignment.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 3173, Binatog13 wrote:Momrangal was visited by a Rolecop (Night 3). I know that Town Role Watcher died, this might make me suspicious after all. This reveals my role after all. For me, this is the right time to claim my role for potential early game solve.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Hmmmm
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4052, chkflip wrote:That's a lot of words for "I don't like the way you interacted with Goofball," but I appreciate the effort. Your opinion of how I conduct myself means very little to me, excuse me, and the only line with actual merit (and the only reason I've not absolutely volcanically exploded) is the last line of the post. Something we both know I've literally no way of refuting without Bina confirming my role's existence and even Nero Cain knows that isn't going to be a profitable plan.

Goofball herself said she thought I was setting up to claim her role, so you'll have to bring more to the table if you think a small handful of posts where I'm mostly being cheeky while simultaneously being rung up, all while playing ball mind you, is some sort of indication that I'm some mastermind here trying to puppeteer you to your death.
My point was that you seemed to be making out as though you were testing Goofball, but it was all for show - you already knew Goofball was Town.

Because if you were genuinely a Town Vanilla Cop with a non-vanilla result on Goofball, you'd surely not give any info as to your result away and wait to see what they claim. If they claimed VT, then you'd automatically know they must be scum. The fact you all but revealed being a 'Vanilla Cop' before Goofball's claim meant that all they had to do, from the perspective of you being Town and them being scum, is claim anything other than VT.

In short, it seemed as though that sequence was designed to make your claim look good while supposedly scumhunting, but none of it reads genuine to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're right Mom, I should've stuck my neck out before he did and made super obvious cop crumbs for what is clearly a good set of scum players, right? Killing a PR like every night just me and those six goombas all scheming with two cops and a roleblocker, right?

Brilliant deduction, Mom. Come on.
In post 4053, Momrangal wrote:Quiet was checked by chk two nights ago and last night quiet gets killed, go figure
Quiet was also roleblocked the same night.

That's tomorrow's rhetoric though, hey?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Where's your cop crumb?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Oh, I misread, your hilarious sarcasm has not gotten less hilarious over time.

We both know that could come from either town or scum you though
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

There isn't one, but you'd be hard pressed to find a time I've literally ever done that. I can remember one time I did it since I've been back, actually, and I got steamrolled over -- as a VT! -- because I was going for a funny crumb.

YEAH NAH I'M GOOD

Pedit: :lol: I fucking hate you
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4055, chkflip wrote:
In post 4051, Luca Blight wrote:Those are some convenient targets as well, given both Momrangal and quiet were most likely targeted by the scum rolecop. The Titus result could be fake: either a) she is your partner, or b) you saw that she already claimed VT earlier in the day.
Momrangal was targetted by the Role Cop. That's... how we know it exists. Good job.
I know, that was my point? I suspect YOU could be the scum rolecop.
In post 4055, chkflip wrote: a) you guys keep talking yourselves into voting here but not really committing to it. It just keeps getting mentioned. Funny.

b) This is circumstantially true; however, Titus and I have a very long, fun, and colorful background in our games together. We have faced one another as both alignments. And I knew that if I got a non-vanilla result from my ability that I would have to look for scum PR or town PR vibes.

I literally started D2 pushing for Titus content my guy. All I knew was no PR and still had to discern alignment.
I'm not sure I want to vote you today as I also heavily suspect Titus, and keeping a scummy pr claim alive another day seems better than keeping a scummy VT claim alive another day, all things being equal.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Momrangal »

What I find interesting though, is that more than just DBG had expressed a scum read on that slot but instead, you go for some kinda weird AtE discredit pocket atempt towards their slot and making it seem like them reading you as scum here is them being old and senile
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Also, I can admit that my scum read on Luca could be wrong. His push against chk here does not read like a bus
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: titus

She's either scum here, or someone who's going to lose eylo for us sooo
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Vax, Titus, Chk?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

My pokes at age or sanity were only meant to be banter between two people who have played with one another many times and not any sort of discredit. That's... are you reading the conclusions you're... mmmMMM okay. THAT would be AtE.

I wasn't making it some sort of secret that I knew something, or even what that something was, about DGB. But if I were to claim today I was sure as hell going to make sure that the one loose end I had claim to was tightened. That's all that was. It wasn't any grandstanding gesture, and I didn't scum read DGB for the result (thus the branch to only claim whether or not they had an ability), it was just that I'm not putting my neck out there to be chopped without potentially squeezing anything I could with what little I had.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're also stating that I am both a) the Role Cop, and b) targetted quiet to know they're a PR on a night we know the Role Cop couldn't have done that because they're on record as targeting Mom the night before quiet died, so. There's that as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You might not be telling the truth about the nights you targeted them. The Tracker is dead anyway so you're relatively safe in that regard.

I'll read through again and see what I find.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

The only kill that doesn't look like full on PR hunting is Bypass and even they knew they were dead, so. DGB, quiet, Mom, Titus, Ranny? That's too many names to have info on (I'm Devil's Advocating your argument that I'm scum and I knew something it's factually impossible to know.) and not enough nights for all those results. Or am I missing something?

Because if your thesis statement is that my night action makes sense as scum because of the PR flip, what are we making of the Ranny kill? How lucky do you think one Role Cop could possibly be?

There's more to this chain of kills that isn't just "they're another PR! Kill em all!" and the fact that I targeted quiet hasn't any more to do with that than the roleblocker hitting them the night after.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Well I'm not putting much stock in the Titus result, as that could easily be made up.

But yeah, I don't know. It's all speculation from where I'm standing. I'd rather get back to just judging by play rather than by claims at this point. I think your alignment will become clearer as the game progresses.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

This game is so demotivating when scum are clearly running the show here. At least if I get limmed, I can laugh from dead chat.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

In post 4073, Titus wrote:This game is so demotivating when scum are clearly running the show here. At least if I get limmed, I can laugh from dead chat.
What's your updated reads then? Before you will be flipped this day?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”