Mini 635: WOMAFIA - Forbiddanlight + Vagina-Haters win!

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

forbiddanlight wrote:That was rather impressive in it's fail. I do have a girlfriend you know. Are you a
masochist of some sort that enjoys being shot down
guy?
Fixed.

But seriously, it's a pretty common thing.

VOTE COUNT

Farside - 3 - Lord gurgi, Forbiddanlight, farside

Not voting:

FaerieLord
Incognito
nonny
Vivian Darkblaam

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Incognito »

Sorry, forbiddan. I'm stopping.

I should probably just post my nonny-questions now before I forget them.

nonny, why did you not bother to do or even suggest to do a wagon analysis type of thing after DBE's lynch? Also, why did you not give farside22 the same level of flak that you gave me for pursuing suspects? farside22 came down pretty hard on DBE and then followed up her DBE attack the day after with more attacks this time on Lord Gurgi, but you didn't really have much to say about that. Compare that to your reaction to me where I attacked ThAdmiral on Day 2 and then followed up my ThAdmiral attacks today with an attack on farside22 where you pretty much told me that I should "consider that I may be wrong and blindly pursuing another townie".
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yawn wake me when talks are over this is boring.

unvote:
vote: incognito

Because I wanted to replace in his game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Trying to avoid a lynch, scum?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Why don't I just shoot her just to stay safe?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

...Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Trying to avoid a lynch, scum?
Board. Waiting for someone to vote so I can hammer.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Incognito »

FaerieLord wrote:Why don't I just shoot her just to stay safe?
Nah. She tried some last minute confusion tactic, failed, and has admitted to being scum. She is today's lynch. Once she flips scum, you can get a shot in tonight hopefully hitting the final scum (assuming three scum), and we can live happily ever after watching
Sex and the City
while eating bonbons.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:Why don't I just shoot her just to stay safe?
Nah. She tried some last minute confusion tactic, failed, and has admitted to being scum. She is today's lynch. Once she flips scum, you can get a shot in tonight hopefully hitting the final scum (assuming three scum), and we can live happily ever after watching
Sex and the City
while eating bonbons.
Or FL is the SK and is hoping to cause a mislynch to win for herself.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

Post by nonny »

nonny, why did you not bother to do or even suggest to do a wagon analysis type of thing after DBE's lynch? Also, why did you not give farside22 the same level of flak that you gave me for pursuing suspects? farside22 came down pretty hard on DBE and then followed up her DBE attack the day after with more attacks this time on Lord Gurgi, but you didn't really have much to say about that. Compare that to your reaction to me where I attacked ThAdmiral on Day 2 and then followed up my ThAdmiral attacks today with an attack on farside22 where you pretty much told me that I should "consider that I may be wrong and blindly pursuing another townie".
Because I was activeduring that list and saw it happen. This last lynch I had some problems getting on line to check on things. Also DBE lynch took the full autodeadline time, where as admiral lynch was much quicker and seemingly came from no where. The DBE lynch some poeple had been suspecting her for quite some time and then she became the deadline lynch.

Really I'm not getting much out of re-reading the bandwagon. It just sprang up from no where and easily picked up momentum. Similar to how the farside wagon started earlier. Though I still don't understand you incognito, and how you can be so very wrong on the admiral but still feel confidant on farside, I mean sure it can happen if you are looked for indepeant scum and not partners, but does nothing make you readjust your though proccess? This isn't nessaciraly scummy, just very odd and making me look closer at you.
*insert bad joke here*
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

Ich bin eine Vagina.

Hmm... the issue of win conditions seems to have been completely glossed over in this setup. On the off-chance that farside is a Jester, I would want at least a little bit of info in trying to figure out if lynching her would lose us the game.
Mod:
Can you do aything to clear this up?

Also, Farside's defence of herself yesterday was far to competent/thorough to belong to a jester. Jesters make 524, not 482.

Vote: farside22
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Incognito »

@nonny:
You seriously make me giggle.

I'm going to try and explain this once more because seriously, I don't know whether you're being intentionally obtuse or if you really are just having a hard time grasping the concept.

Yesterday when I made it a point to mention that I found both farside22 and ThAdmiral scummy, in my mind, I found both of their D1 actions to be comparable with one another in terms of scumminess. Basically I was giving it about a 90% chance that one of the two of them was scum and maybe a 20-30% chance that they were scum with one another. Obviously we now know I was wrong about ThAdmiral. I came in today voting for farside not only because I had a scummy read of her yesterday
but also because
she committed probably the scummiest actions that I've seen from the whole game:

1)
she hammered ThAdmiral before he even got a chance to claim and

2)
she never even once mentioned what she thought about ThAdmiral's alignment even when commenting on his defense before she hammered.

After I did an analysis of known scum where I was looking for ties between farside and Mariyta, I
found
ties that I thought could be indicative of them being scum with one another. Therefore, I felt more confident that farside22 was scum. Do you understand now? I'm not blindly pushing wagons; I am reading the thread, analyzing actions, and trying to put things together when new information crops up. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp which really makes me wonder why you're still pushing this issue especially against
a claimed mason
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Incognito »

Also Vivian: I'm pretty sure that if farside22 really was a Jester, she'd pretty much lose already anyway for admitting to being a Jester. A Jester win condition is usually not only dependent on them getting lynched but also on them never revealing that they really are a Jester before they get lynched.

I suspect that farside22 will self-hammer before nonny gets a chance to respond so on the off-chance that I don't make it through the night, I still believe that one of nonny or Vivian is scum (leaning nonny). I'm still liking forbiddanlight as town, and I still feel like Lord Gurgi stands a strong chance of being town especially if farside22 flips scum. I also think FaerieLord is town as well. Though, if farside22 flips scum and if FaerieLord hits scum tonight and the game doesn't end, I'd recommend lynching him tomorrow pronto as he's likely to be an SK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:Also Vivian: I'm pretty sure that if farside22 really was a Jester, she'd pretty much lose already anyway for admitting to being a Jester. A Jester win condition is usually not only dependent on them getting lynched but also on them never revealing that they really are a Jester before they get lynched.

I suspect that farside22 will self-hammer before nonny gets a chance to respond so on the off-chance that I don't make it through the night, I still believe that one of nonny or Vivian is scum (leaning nonny). I'm still liking forbiddanlight as town, and I still feel like Lord Gurgi stands a strong chance of being town especially if farside22 flips scum. I also think FaerieLord is town as well. Though, if farside22 flips scum and if FaerieLord hits scum tonight and the game doesn't end, I'd recommend lynching him tomorrow pronto as he's likely to be an SK.
I have never seen a jester win condition including not revealing themselves.

unvote:
vote: farside22

Thanks girls!
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Incognito »

*sigh*
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, that was predictable. Assuming 3 scum (and given the claims I see no reason why not), good hunting tonight, FL, should you choose to shoot and aren't an SK. With one scum left it should be a fairly easy win with a good reread.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

You know, I just realized if FL shoots ANYONE, it puts us in lylo assuming another scum. I don't think that's a great idea. I didn't realize this at first...I think FL should withhold his shot.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Incognito »

forbiddanlight, if FL is who he says he is and he kills tonight, the worst case scenario is he hits town. Scum will likely NK him leaving us at 3:1. In that case, we'd likely have to No Lynch bringing us down to endgame.

I really do think he should kill tonight. Maybe we should come to a consensus as to whom he should kill in the limited amount of time we have?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

No. He should decide on his own who he wants to kill.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Incognito »

Why?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

forbiddanlight, if FL is who he says he is and he kills tonight, the worst case scenario is he hits town. Scum will likely NK him leaving us at 3:1. In that case, we'd likely have to No Lynch bringing us down to endgame.

I really do think he should kill tonight. Maybe we should come to a consensus as to whom he should kill in the limited amount of time we have?
Here's the problem. We can either spend the short twilight cobbling together a "lynch" through vig kill, when we don't even know for sure if FL is town, or we could have him not kill, end up with 5 players, giving us the luxury of 2 lynches unless I'm really mistaken about this set up. I'd rather have a full days discussion rather than twilight vig directing. Do you see where I'm going?
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

No. He should decide on his own who he wants to kill.
To be fair, the merits of a vig kill are mostly the fact it's a town directed extra lynch. It gets into a theory argument where even though cop/doc directing is scummy, vig directing isn't because the target dies anyway. But it's only good if the vig directing is done by a majority of the living players. Or something like that.
-StrangerCoug

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Incognito »

Well if FL is an SK, I doubt he'll be listening to us anyway about whether or not he should kill so that's really out of the picture.

elvis_knits isn't usually on during this hour; I don't even know if she's a weekend poster, period. I think, if we have time, we should read through the thread and try to decide on a vig kill ASAP. It will simply be a guidance... FL obviously doesn't have to use our choice if he doesn't want to.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well if FL is an SK, I doubt he'll be listening to us anyway about whether or not he should kill so that's really out of the picture.

elvis_knits isn't usually on during this hour; I don't even know if she's a weekend poster, period. I think, if we have time, we should read through the thread and try to decide on a vig kill ASAP. It will simply be a guidance... FL obviously doesn't have to use our choice if he doesn't want to.
That's fair enough. We can try to come up with something in the short time we have. Though I likely won't be indulging in that tonight. I go to bed soon. Off the cuff I'd say nonny or LG. But that's just without any full analysis and off the top of my head. LG because I'm iffy about a miller claimant at lylo and after D1 his pro townness started slipping IMO, and nonny because she's felt very...neutral all game. Not actively pro town.
-StrangerCoug

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Incognito »

forbiddanlight wrote:That's fair enough. We can try to come up with something in the short time we have. Though I likely won't be indulging in that tonight. I go to bed soon. Off the cuff I'd say nonny or LG. But that's just without any full analysis and off the top of my head. LG because I'm iffy about a miller claimant at lylo and after D1 his pro townness started slipping IMO, and nonny because she's felt very...neutral all game. Not actively pro town.
Meh. I'm iffy on the miller claim as well. Bleh... Going off the top of my head, the one point he does have in his favor though is he did attack farside at various points through Day 1, and he seemed to follow up with his attacks into Day 2 as well. I specifically remember him repeating that "farside is the play today", which gives me somewhat of a good vibe from him despite his Miller claim.

nonny does seem off and unfortunately I never got a chance to meta-game her to see her typical pro-town play. I'm not fond of the fact that she's been throwing so much dirt on my mason claim but I could kinda sorta see town doing that also.

I'm very blah on Vivian. I still feel like there's certain stances and questions that she asks that just feel... fake for lack of a better term. I know NabakovNabakov is a good player and I can't shake the feeling that he's been feigning newbishness this whole time.

I dunno... I kinda want FL to vig Vivian because of this. I don't even like her L-1 vote on farside when Vivian had to have realized she was gonna self-hammer. So yeah, I really think Vivian would be my pick.

Who FL should not touch: you or me. And trust me, that's not in anyway related to the flirting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”