afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 am

Post by afatchic »

Light-kun wrote:Finally, my death is fine, but I would prefer to die only if it helps town.
i don't get this line at all. the only way i can see a death would help the town is if you are scum. but if you are scum then why in the world would you want to help the town. don't like this at all.

omni did you mean that you agree with me about somone2?

KMD- yeah there are always multiple mafia, so no point in only watching one person you think is mafia. might as well catch 'em all the first day. lol

and i look forward to hearing from the invisablecop and OC. maybe the game will pick up now.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Light-kun »

If two people, by general town have to be mafia, and the town will win when both die regardless of all other events (usually except for day kills), then my death helps town (assuming it comes down to myself and another person).

However, this doesn't seem to be a likely case on this mafia. (Has played more IRC games than forum, which is actually not the best way to learn mafia in hindsight.)

Someone2 hasn't given me any reads either way yet. Although, his activity has decreased. I think he was kind of active about 3 pages ago...
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 am

Post by afatchic »

honestly, i still don't get that statement. are you saying that you are town and it is helping the town to get rid of you so the odds are better for a mafia lynch the next time? if it came down to you and someone else and you knew you was town it would still be more helpful to the town to kill you then the other one? i still don't like this post.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

LK, are you saying we are better off without the distraction of everyone looking at you later on in the game?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Light-kun »

No. I am saying that necessarily. Granted, that may help, but that isn't exactly what I mean. Take it for face value: If my death could somehow benefit town (and I am not scum, hidden subtext), then I am fine with it. (Modified, hopefully, for clarity.)
afatchic wrote:honestly, i still don't get that statement. are you saying that you are town and it is helping the town to get rid of you so the odds are better for a mafia lynch the next time? if it came down to you and someone else and you knew you was town it would still be more helpful to the town to kill you then the other one? i still don't like this post.
Sorry, but I am not really sure what you are asking...

@Kmd: It was a stray thought I added because it is true, but if what you say eventually comes true, then yes. I should be lynched. However, there is a low chance that my death will assist town...
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

A townie death can sometimes bring information.
I don't see that being the case right now.
If you are town, keep defending yourself.
Don't just take a lynch.
TheInvisibleCop
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by TheInvisibleCop »

Alright, here's my analysis. I'll begin with dalt, and his replacement.
dalt54321 wrote:
vote omni
ovious scum
This was his first post. Now, context is important. SirD voted FFB for voting themselves, more on that later. After that, omni voted SirD, calling the vote opportunistic, which I can somewhat understand somewhat. Now, what Inquisitor JL does is vote omni for opportunistic voting, which I really don't get. How was omni's vote opportunistic? Then dalt54321 comes in and also votes omni, calling him "ovious scum".

Now, how exactly does omni voting for SirD for a somewhat jokey reason make him "obv scum"? It's not like there was a bandwagon forming on SirD, in fact, when you added your vote to omni, there were officially two votes on him, to the one vote on SirD. Yet that's enough to call him "obvious scum"?

Now, you could argue that this was a joke vote, but still, I'd think that if you're going to use something like that as a joke, you'd expect some kind of similie to be there, in order to confirm the fact, there isn't one. This leads me to conclude that dalt is at least being halfway serious with his vote, and in that case, I want to know why omni was "obv scum".
dalt54321 wrote:
unvote

vote flyingfoxbat
he looks too suspicious.
Again, opportunistic push of a bandwagon for no reason. This vote put FFB at L-4, for what are, in my opinion, faulty reasons. I can understand a self-vote being good one on Page One, but discussion is starting. There is pretty much no reason to continue to push this wagon, unless you've found something that makes FFB scummy besides the self-vote, which you didn't provide.

After that, no more posts from dalts, and dalts is replaced by drake a while later.
drake_259 wrote:
omni wrote:I'm really getting confused by L-K's play I just don't understand what he's doing, he just seems to be trying to accuse everyone else to take the heat off himself which seems rather scummy to me, and potentially the people he hasn't touched are his fellow scum, eitherway I'm not convinced by him/her at all

Sometimes the best defense is the offense

you have to accuse people, get there reaction etc
This seems like a weak defense of part of LK's scummy play throughout the game. It's one thing to accuse some people who you believe could be benefitted by accusations, however throughout the game LK's reads seem to have been extremely erratic, and that is a scumtell, as it's pretty much an attempt to please everyone, which is an impossiblity.
drake_259 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Post 108 you came into the game.
Post 110 I vote omni.
Post 111 you use your first post of the game to defend omni.

How is this
not
quick?
Do you have anything else to add to the game?
i wasn't defending omni
drake_259 wrote:
omni wrote:I'm really getting confused by L-K's play I just don't understand what he's doing, he just seems to be trying to accuse everyone else to take the heat off himself which seems rather scummy to me, and potentially the people he hasn't touched are his fellow scum, eitherway I'm not convinced by him/her at all

Sometimes the best defense is the offense

you have to accuse people, get there reaction etc
if i was defending anyone i was defending L-K which i wasn't
To begin with, this seems like an extremely jumpy defense of his actions, and I really hate it when people are defensive and jumpy. Secondly, you were most certainly defending LK. You were responding to omni's point about LK's playing this game before he did, which I consider defending someone. Don't give players a way out, as if they're scum they'll just encorporate what you said into their defense. Besides, nobody had said that you were defending LK, so saying you are seems like you're a little nervous to show any connection to LK, which I can imagine being the reaction of newbscum, quickly defend a scumbuddy and then pretend that you were just presenting an opinion.
drake_259 wrote:now don't tell be you wasn't a newb once, i was just saying what i thought
Another thing I dislike- playing the newbie card.
drake_259 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Anyway, if you weren't defending LK, why mention that if you were defending anyone that's who it was?
Because if i didn't say that you lot would think i as defending him
Once again, extremely defensive. Why so touchy?

Is confused about how replacement votes work, and then makes this post.
drake_259 wrote:
sirdanilot wrote:Drake, your predecessor voted and the vote carried over, so if you don't suspect FFB you should unvote him. Or you can see how he has voted himself (and still has his vote there) and decide whether that's scummy or not, your pick.

I'd also like to see a read of the game from you, drake.
Okay, but i'll do it on monday since i haven't got much time too give my thoughts yet.

and
Unvote:
before im voting anyone i want to give a bit more time in working out who could be mafia
This post isn't particularly bad, but his next one is.
drake_259 wrote:yh im still here, i'll catch up tomorrow morning
Making a post solely promising future analysis is a prime example of active lurking, especially if you'd already said that you were going to provide analysis at a specific time and didn't.

Next up, FFB.

To begin with, he makes a joke vote on himself.
FlyingFoxBat wrote:
Vote: FlyingFoxBat

Obvscum.
To be fair, it is a joke vote, nothing too serious. On the other hand, if you're town, this doesn't provide the town any information about any possible connections with anybody, and doesn't provide information otherwise. Not providing information to the town is scummy. It also would allow scum to wagon you based on your self vote... unless you were scum yourself and therefore knew that you wouldn't be scum wagon'd.
FlyingFoxBat wrote:
sirdanilot wrote:
Brandi wrote:Whats wrong with it, really? =P
Voting for yourself beats the purpose of the random voting phase. Since there is absolutely no information to start with in this game, people tend to just randomly vote each other to get the ball rolling.

FFB (I'll abbreviate him like that from now on!) voted himself. Voting yourself does not give the town any information at all. Voting yourself is just plain useless, ie. not helpful to the town, ie. anti town, ie. scum.

If it helps, imagine everyone voting for their selves in the random voting phase as opposed to how a normal random voting phase goes. What gives more information?
You seem to be overreacting a bit much, to me.
I really don't see Sirdanilot's objections to be an overreation. He seems to make a very factual explanation of why random voting is bad, although I find your reaction somewhat interesting. Instead of saying "Hey, you're right, I may have made a bad decision by random voting myself and not giving the town information.", she instead turns on danilot and says that he's "overreacting". This could be a result of simply disagreeing with him however.
FlyingFoxBat wrote:
dalt54321 wrote:
unvote

vote flyingfoxbat
he looks too suspicious.
Over what? A joking random vote? I didn't do anything suspicious.
The response seems a little defensive, but FFB was at L-4 for simply voting himself at this point, so I can understand this reaction a bit better.
FlyingFoxBat wrote:
OverCaffeinated wrote:Basically a vote for yourself doesn't tell us anything which in turn doesn't help the town win.
I completely random vote for another person is not exactly helpful, either.
I disagree. Random voting provides reactions, which can help provide information to the town later on. Voting yourself gives no players no real reason to reaction, except to point out why random voting is wrong, which IMO is pretty much a nulltell either way. Besides, there is still going to be two players, the scum, whose votes could very well not be random, so your argument here is rather pointless.
FlyingFoxBat wrote:Additionally, as Sirdanilot said, random voting is to help get the ball rolling. Voting my self was certainly as helpful as giving the game a kick-start, as we can see by the conversation. Had I randomly voted for another player, it is entirely possible that the game would be stalling right now, due to the fact that had I random voted somebody else instead of myself, this conversation would not be happening, and possibly no conversation would have been.
I am interesting in your reasoning for this. You believe that this vote has caused discussion to occur more quickly, in ways that voting for another player somehow wouldn't? In my opinion the only way that discussion has progressed is an explanation of how you're wrong, which is loaded with nulltells, and therefore isn't particularly fruitful discussion.

FFB hasn't posted since.

Higorashi random voted JL, and his next post was about LK.

My apologies for only being able to post this, but this is the only time that I'll have to post anything for the rest of the night, and I decided that a little analysis was better than no analysis. I will get back to this tomorrow, and hopefully get more to you soon.
TheInvisibleCop
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm

EBWODP: My apologies for the Higorashi part of the post. I hadn't finished that, so I tried to cut the analysis I'd done so far out, but I missed that part. Accept my apologies.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by afatchic »

cop... i like the analysis so far. i hadn't noticed that about drake before, but i will say that i do agree with what you have said. however i still think LK is scummiest, but i would like to hear more from drake so we could get a better idea about him.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

omni
omni
Townie
omni
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by omni »

Thanks heaps for that cop, it really is a useful look, really raised my suspicions about FFB, you've really analysed it all well. Like afatchic though I must say LK is the most scummy but we need to hear more from others.
"You lift my battered soul you mend my broken wings together" - I Fell Away - Brave Saint Saturn
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

IC, Good points on Drake.
The only thing that I don't like is reading so much into the joke votes.
The rest is solid though.

One thing though...
TheInvisibleCop wrote: Besides, there is still going to be two players, the scum, whose votes could very well not be random,
Why so sure that there are 2 scum. I would think that 3 is possible and yet you seem certain that there are 2.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 am

Post by afatchic »

this is my first non-newbie game, so when i read that i just took it as fact, because the setup is always nine players and 2 mafia, with the possibility of power roles. however in a game of 12 people there def. does seem like there should be more than 2 scum or they would be at a disadvantage. i do agree though, how does he know there are two, i haven't seen a list of the setup anywhere.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

TheInvisibleCop
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
TheInvisibleCop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:57 am

Kmd4390 wrote:IC, Good points on Drake.
The only thing that I don't like is reading so much into the joke votes.
The rest is solid though.

One thing though...
TheInvisibleCop wrote: Besides, there is still going to be two players, the scum, whose votes could very well not be random,
Why so sure that there are 2 scum. I would think that 3 is possible and yet you seem certain that there are 2.
I didn't mean to seem "certain", it was an arbitrary number I picked that seemed reasonable. Besides, I mostly read Newbie Mafia games before playing this one, so I'm used to there being two Mafia, so that number made sense to me as a logical number of scum. There could very well be 3 Mafia. As for "reading so much into the joke votes", meh. At the moment that's the only information we can draw from regarding FFB, so I thought it would be best to read into it some.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Light-kun wrote:If two people, by general town have to be mafia, and the town will win when both die regardless of all other events (usually except for day kills), then my death helps town (assuming it comes down to myself and another person).

However, this doesn't seem to be a likely case on this mafia. (Has played more IRC games than forum, which is actually not the best way to learn mafia in hindsight.)

Someone2 hasn't given me any reads either way yet. Although, his activity has decreased. I think he was kind of active about 3 pages ago...
How does this post contribute. If you want your death to help town, do anything to prevent it and to get the scum lynched. You shouldn't even say that you don't mind dying if it helps the town. The way to make it help is by showing the town who you find the most scummy, and leaving as much information behind as possible.

IRC mafia is completely different than forum mafia. IRC is more setup puzzling while forum mafia is deducing scum tells from things people have said. You'll even notice that the things that are used in one form of mafia are sometimes scumtells in the other form. Ie.: voting someone because someone said something suspicious in IRC mafia is bad, and trying to guess the setup is bad in forum mafia. Although there are obviously many exceptions to this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

afatchic wrote:this is my first non-newbie game, so when i read that i just took it as fact, because the setup is always nine players and 2 mafia, with the possibility of power roles. however in a game of 12 people there def. does seem like there should be more than 2 scum or they would be at a disadvantage. i do agree though, how does he know there are two, i haven't seen a list of the setup anywhere.
This post sets up a possible excuse for IC to use.
TheInvisibleCop wrote: I didn't mean to seem "certain", it was an arbitrary number I picked that seemed reasonable. Besides, I mostly read Newbie Mafia games before playing this one, so I'm used to there being two Mafia, so that number made sense to me as a logical number of scum. There could very well be 3 Mafia.
Like this.
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:17 am

Post by someone2 »

Each time I try to be more active in this game, something happens. Last time it was that one week vacation, and lastly a friend invited me for the weekend to his countryhouse (without internet). And now I have to say im completely lost in the game and will have to do a reread... And when I'm lost, I'm lazy, so it might take some time before an analysis...(Plus, school just started again, coming with the habitual wave of 2 to 3 hours of homeworks each night).

Ok, I'm finished with complaining about my busy state,I don't think it interests you that much...

Ok, so I chose randomly the first person who will suffer from my first player analysis( I don't know why, I feel suddenly less lazy, so I'll make a part of analysis). The wheel spins... and falls on Sirdanilot!

Post 0: Nothing to say about that, I like random votes with a small serious content, these are the ones that makes discussion starts.

Post 1: Theory bla-bla about self-voting, nothing interesting there.

Post 2:Agree about the fact it looked scummy.

Post 3: I don't see how OC's vote could give you anything about his alignment. It was a random vote made in a funny way. I don't see how humor is necessarily townie... Good question on dalt that I would have liked to know the answer...

Post 4: OMGUS thing: I agree future reference accusation: I don't agree. I said to myself some day it would be nice to take notes on the game as a townie (I never did it because it was too long) because it makes you remember what were the scummy things everyone did before, because everyone seems to be focused on the present slips(until big analyses) Accidental self-vote: I think the thing as been debated pretty much, so I won't come back with this

I don't really like this post that seems a bit of overreacting, 'cause I don't see LK post as town, but not as scummy as hell. It started well a big bandwagon that still exists now.

Post 5: That post always makes me laugh( For the Kris part). Also, What's the problem of making long posts? It doesn't waste paper, it isn't that much long to read. You seem to try to search bugs( Translated from the French: chercher des bibittes that I don't know how to translate in English) in everything he posts. Long posts should be caracteristic of town.

Post 6: Well, you're right, culpabilisation isn't townie, culpabilisation by sarcasm is less townie.

Post 7:My mistake

Post 8: Well I don't think I'll analyse that

Post 9: So helpful getting discussion.

Post 10: Wow, what a scoop! Anyway, you're right on that point.

Post 11: Agreeing
on the fact he didn't back up his opinion, not on the fact he tried to please you.

Post 12: Well I'm trying now...

Post 14: ...(I skipped post 13 for bad luck, but I should have skipped that one)

Post 15:And this one too

Post 16 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Good question to OC, but I'm bored of you saying that the game needs to be more active, maybe in four posts in a line?

Post 17: Theory bla-bla, and a Fos on afatchic for already said reasons...

Post 18:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post 19:Hum, this is like a rude answer... more details would be more appreciated.

Post 20: Theory bla-bla.

Post 21: The quote had a problem, I agree, but I agree with LK that afatchis was always changing opinions to please everyone. That wasn't so horrible at all. And for the rest of the post ZZZZZZZZz

Post 22: Meta is just bullshit

Post 23: Theory bla-bla, however I agree that Lk's play of dathwish is very strange.

I don't know why, I had the feeling you were one of the most active players of all, but on the 23 post, there was just theory, prods, replacements, and attacks on LK.. I'll wait to have analysed other player to put you on my list.
Show
Hi!

Win as:
town:0/3
scum:0/0

Not very good heh?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Interesting...
I am not sure, but according to your analysis, SirD hasn't posted much on who has been scummy aside from myself and a FoS on afatchic. This thought process indicates he has come to conclude that I am scum and must be lynched (which seems to the case), but he also has a bit of tunnlevision. I, personally, thought his theory posts had the merit that going against theory might lead to pressure vote, but you suggest this is not the case. Either way, I personally feel (at this moment) that he is more town than not. (This comes from working with him as town align mafia in a recently ended game. His thoughts were an open book to me for pregame and N1, and that is fairly helpful.)

Last night, I typed a response to Cop, but it refused to post. So, here is my post in response to that:

Actually, I agree... I am sitting here thinking: Why didn't I think of that? The Drake portion is certainly a good find that I overlooked...

Hm... FFB... at this point I want to vote him because it has been an exceedingly long time, but as I explained before, it seems more like a disappearance. Now, if one takes the above posts, the pressure votes that would have followed could have yielded fantastic information. However, I lack the motivation behind the disappearance. It is either someone who legitimately forget this game, or it is scum who intentionally bailed because he felt unable to save his position at that point. Either way (or by other cause), it would be virtually impossible hope to get answers from a replacement (who simply wouldn't know), and thus pressure voting him is useless. Albeit, the case is somewhat there, it just can't be supported due to potential (and likely) circumstance. Would he run out as scum like this, or is it more likely just circumstance (as I am thinking)?

Overall, the analysis was insightful, so thanks for your opening opinions. Cop.
Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod, you said FFB promised to post before. He hasn't yet. Can we either find out why or get a replacement please?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by afatchic »

LK- while FFB could easily be scum, i doubt he left that early in the game because he felt as if we already knew. KMD i don't think we have really heard from you lately, so what are you thoughts with all this?
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by clammy »

Vote Count the Seventh

Light-kun (5) - SensFan, Sirdanilot, hitogoroshi, afatchic, omni
afatchic (3) - TheInvisibleCop, Kmd4390, someone2
FlyingFoxBat (2) - FlyingFoxBat, OverCaffeinated

Not Voting: drake_259, Light-kun

With
alive it's
to lynch!

[Jas] informs me that FlyingFoxBat has requested replacement.
SensFan will now be prodded again as he has not posted since picking up his prod.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by SensFan »

Gah, really sorry. Promise, I'll have content within 24 hours.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by afatchic »

Mod
- can we prod OC. he promised a post a few days ago and never delivered. im not sure if i am doing this right.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

clammy
clammy
Mafia Scum
clammy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by clammy »

Mod- can we prod OC. he promised a post a few days ago and never delivered. im not sure if i am doing this right.

OverCaffeinated's last post is considered too recent to justify a prod at this stage
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by afatchic »

ok sorry about that.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:05 am

Post by sirdanilot »

I will be away over the weekend.

Interesting points and analysis on me. I was planning to do a read on another player than LK sometime, but I've been kind of busy. I think I'm going to do an analysis on hitogoroshi (or however it's spelled) when I get back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”