Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

WALLPOSTERS: PAY ATTENTION
In post 1518, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
Now that is VERY interesting and I may have some relevant information.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1516, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1498, Marky Mark wrote:I was rather hoping Math would explain his weird random infinity vote last thing on D1 yesterday before he hopped back to HW
@Math - you were kind enough to point out that I had quoted the wrong point when asking this, but I would love to actually hear your answer :)
I was trying to see who would defend Infinity if anyone.
Toog ruined it by pointing out my hypocrisy. I was hunting third scum mode there.
So I went back to Horse as reactions would be tainted.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1525, DrippingGoofball wrote:WALLPOSTERS: PAY ATTENTION
In post 1518, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
Now that is VERY interesting and I may have some relevant information.
I am. Just trying to get something to develop before that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Roger that
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1521, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1519, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 228, Guillotina wrote:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

# is interesting though, what are you trying to achieve with this reads list?
Notes for my future self and my teammates, should I die, they can look into my ISO.
Can you please explain this G? How would you “gain” teammates?
Where did i say
GAIN TEAMMATES??
Future self and teammates? Future teammates. It’s right there?
No. My future self and my teammates. Who are the teammates who would need to search for my ISO should they ever need my legacy?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1524, DrippingGoofball wrote:RE: Missing nightkill

We need a massclaim.
Kinda against this. I don’t think we do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1529, Guillotina wrote:
In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

Notes for my future self and my teammates, should I die, they can look into my ISO.
Where did i say
GAIN TEAMMATES??
No. My future self and my teammates. Who are the teammates who would need to search for my ISO should they ever need my legacy?
Yay speed reading at midnight fun!

I gotta work now but this is what happens when I speed post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1524, DrippingGoofball wrote:RE: Missing nightkill

We need a massclaim.
Kinda against this. I don’t think we do.
At least lemme reset my inner voice before demanding something so brash and likely dumb. I don’t think it will agree either.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@Math

Ref your vote on infin - that makes more sense now

Ref perceived threats - the whole "egg on your face" thing came off to me as suggesting that you were threatening me if I pushed you. Infin, JV and DGB can attest that DKKoba (scum) took a similar angle against me (town) in the recent Bending mini
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1520, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1509, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1495, Marky Mark wrote:Also
FOS Math
for driving a wagon especially hard against what turned out to be a VT. I think a lot of us thought horse was scummy, but not with the massive levels of confidence that he had. As toog and I also pointed out D1, his late D1 posts setting out chain elims in the event that horse flipped town now look rather sus.
Math does look like he came to Momrangal rescue. I hope there is a cop and checked one of those two.

Momrangal mason claim seemed like she was joking at first but when she saw we were taking the claim seriously and asked to confirm it she said she never jokes about claims.
Math confirmed this and immediately took a proactive role in pushing her counterwagon which is what a town leader would do to save the mason slot from a misyeet. But the situation developed and a few flags rised.

1) We were not anywhere near the EoD, why did Math felt the need to defend her so much?
2) How did Math came to the conclusion that HW had to be the scum slot after claiming of just skimming through?
3) Why did he focus on HW only even after Momrangal's wagon dissipated. He never showed hesitation.
4) Why didnt he consider other counterwagons as options for elimination such a Toogeloo? Instead he proposed Infinity who was never consensus for elimination.
5) I worked hard to get townread by my fellow townies, so it is greatly appreciated when someone says that they townread me, Math did, but he never said why? Now is the time to tell me that Math.
6) Math pressuring others into voting HW, me included, whom he townreads feels a bit scummy.
7) Marky raised a great point when he questioned Math about he saying that he'd push people leaving HW wagon if she flipped town. Felt like setting up people who ever considered not voting for HW.
8) If Math is scum, he's been breadcrumbing association with me, when i called him out about it, he ignored it.

I'm guilty of pushing HW hard but i had my doubts. By the end of the day my gut was telling me she was town but my brain was telling she was scum. In one of my games i was so wrong about my gut suspect so i didnt want to make the same mistake here. I'm sorry Horsewoman.
1) Because derp quick hammers happen. I literally just got out of a mason game where scum tried unsuccessfully to do that when I replaced in as a mason. I generally have a good feel for masons and who their partners are especially here imho where the partner crumbed pretty well imho.
2) The VCA was very damning. I haven’t seen a stall for so long with almost no activity be town. The day was nearing apathy levels and I wanted to make sure Mom wasn’t elimmed. It felt even if I was wrong it was better.
3) That’s what you have to do on a scum wagon that’s stalled. You can’t allow scum to fish. Again I don’t regret the play I regret the end result.
4) I didn’t consider Toog because the VCA didn’t really line up that way. I also didn’t trust consensus due to the Mom wagon. It just didn’t feel right to wagon hunt and safer for Horsewoman.
5) I just get vibes when I work with people and my inner voice said you were town. At that speed level I go by gut and then reassess as night goes on. My inner voice agreed you’re probably town but if we don’t elim scum today to consider you as deep wolf tomorrow.
6) Again, so? I can take the heat. I did what I thought was best.
7) End of day felt SvT so pressure was warranted.
8) No I wasn’t. I assuredly wasn’t doing such with you. I don’t know how you got that idea.
5) why tomorrow? Why not today? What difference would it make from Day 2 to Day 3? It smells like yet another set up.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm not experienced enough with PR mechanics to know whether massclaiming would be useful here, but happy to go with the majority consensus :)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1531, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1529, Guillotina wrote:

Where did i say
GAIN TEAMMATES??
Yay speed reading at midnight fun!

I gotta work now but this is what happens when I speed post.
We'll be here. I got a lot more questions for you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1535, Marky Mark wrote:I'm not experienced enough with PR mechanics to know whether massclaiming would be useful here, but happy to go with the majority consensus :)
This feels like ... “let's do the anti-town play but as long as I can have an excuse to do it”.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: DGB

Can we talk about why a bunch of people (including DGB itself) were suddenly confident in horse-scum when DGB got a wagon?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Marky Mark

Just swapping back to gut part two.

Leave your questions G. Will respond as I can. I am incredibly nervous about something you said and I want time to formulate my thoughts on if it’s protown to even mention.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1538, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: DGB

Can we talk about why a bunch of people (including DGB itself) were suddenly confident in horse-scum when DGB got a wagon?
VOTE: Infinity

This also works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1537, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1535, Marky Mark wrote:I'm not experienced enough with PR mechanics to know whether massclaiming would be useful here, but happy to go with the majority consensus :)
This feels like ... “let's do the anti-town play but as long as I can have an excuse to do it”.
Bro that's like the shade of the century :P I played a couple of games in 2014 and then started playing again couple months ago due to pandemic-induced boredom. I literally have never been in a massclaim and have no ideas of the tactical considerations that go into whether one ought to be made.

On the other hand, we have a bunched of experienced players in the plist so I kinda thought I'd listen to them
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Either or is good.

Actually VOTE: Marky Mark

Gaaaah so many pings.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:54 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

A massclaim on day 2? That seems scummy.

Is that scummy?
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Who is scum pig?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Marky Mark »

What is your case on me Math?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1543, AGamblingPig wrote:A massclaim on day 2? That seems scummy.

Is that scummy?
For DGB no.
Anti town to explain
In general yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

In post 1544, Marky Mark wrote:Who is scum pig?

DGB for suggesting a massclaim on day 2
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1545, Marky Mark wrote:What is your case on me Math?
Will type it up later. Can’t at work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1546, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1543, AGamblingPig wrote:A massclaim on day 2? That seems scummy.

Is that scummy?
For DGB no.
Anti town to explain
In general yes.
This. Massclaim feels like a bad idea in general, but what I'm not experienced enough to know is whether it is worth it in our particular circumstances.

--pedit coolio

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”