He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1498, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1497, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
How would you be sure where the mafia kill went anyway?
Not sure atm - I was rather hoping Math would explain his weird random infinity vote last thing on D1 yesterday before he hopped back to HW
I wonder why Marky is answering a question for Jackson.

And regarding your FoS I was wrong. I admit that. But now it’s time to hunt the deep wolves that caused the scenario. The odds were more likely she was scum and I take those odds every time in my spot. Day one is an incomplete day and now we can go back and look at who was being wagoned and why the Horsewoman wagon started and there we probably find scum. There were two wagons iirc that converged onto Horsewoman and idled. There had to be a reason for that.

VOTE: Infinity iirc No elim was one of the d1 wagons.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Actually no

I like this more instead
VOTE: Marky Mark

Either is fine though
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Oh lol, I quoted the wrong quote from Guillo - I meant to quote the one addressed to me asking if I thought Math/Infinity were W/W. It's reasonably clear from the content of my post that I wasn't answering the question addressed to JV tho as it wouldn't make any sense in that context
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh didn’t to me. I thought you were saying you weren’t sure what happened to the mafia kill.

Makes more sense that way lol

VOTE: Infinity
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1500, MathBlade wrote:And regarding your FoS I was wrong. I admit that. But now it’s time to hunt the deep wolves that caused the scenario. The odds were more likely she was scum and I take those odds every time in my spot.
That was not the tone you were using yesterday tho.

Like I could literally take my pick from your ISO but eg
In post 768, MathBlade wrote:
In post 765, Toogeloo wrote:Look at Math, feeling like a boss and scum hunting from a skim read, how adorables. :)
Got a problem with it? Take it up with my recent mason game where I was a mason and freaking outed the team and just didn’t push hard enough to get them. I will not make that mistake.

Horsewoman is scum.
In post 847, MathBlade wrote:Horse is almost certainly scum because of what I did before combined with how protown scum could look by elimming Horse if she was town. Scum not taking that means Horse is likely scum.
Your tone has now moved substantially from seeing her as "almost certainly scum" to "odds were more likely she was scum"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 228, Guillotina wrote:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

# is interesting though, what are you trying to achieve with this reads list?
Notes for my future self and my teammates, should I die, they can look into my ISO.
Can you please explain this G? How would you “gain” teammates?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like tbqh I thought horse was scum too and that's why I pushed there earlier on D1 and then last thing when it became clear that a toog elim was not going to be feasible. I fully appreciate this makes me look somewhat sus now. It's the change in tone from you and especially the setting up potential chain-miselims late D1 that I found unnerving.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1504, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1500, MathBlade wrote:And regarding your FoS I was wrong. I admit that. But now it’s time to hunt the deep wolves that caused the scenario. The odds were more likely she was scum and I take those odds every time in my spot.

In post 765, Toogeloo wrote:Look at Math, feeling like a boss and scum hunting from a skim read, how adorables. :)
Got a problem with it? Take it up with my recent mason game where I was a mason and freaking outed the team and just didn’t push hard enough to get them. I will not make that mistake.

Horsewoman is scum.
In post 847, MathBlade wrote:Horse is almost certainly scum because of what I did before combined with how protown scum could look by elimming Horse if she was town. Scum not taking that means Horse is likely scum.
Your tone has now moved substantially from seeing her as "almost certainly scum" to "odds were more likely she was scum"
Correct. The wagon was stalling and we needed an elim that was not a likely mason. The risk if I was wrong was relatively minor comparatively. The way the VCA fell made it much more likely she was scum and her play gave me scum vibes until the end where I got a town ping. I regret her flip but I don’t regret doing it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1506, Marky Mark wrote:Like tbqh I thought horse was scum too and that's why I pushed there earlier on D1 and then last thing when it became clear that a toog elim was not going to be feasible. I fully appreciate this makes me look somewhat sus now. It's the change in tone from you and especially the setting up potential chain-miselims late D1 that I found unnerving.
I mean you’re more than welcome to try this approach but I think you’re gonna have egg on your face. It just becomes a matter of whether you’re derp town or scum here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1495, Marky Mark wrote:Also
FOS Math
for driving a wagon especially hard against what turned out to be a VT. I think a lot of us thought horse was scummy, but not with the massive levels of confidence that he had. As toog and I also pointed out D1, his late D1 posts setting out chain elims in the event that horse flipped town now look rather sus.
Math does look like he came to Momrangal rescue. I hope there is a cop and checked one of those two.

Momrangal mason claim seemed like she was joking at first but when she saw we were taking the claim seriously and asked to confirm it she said she never jokes about claims.
Math confirmed this and immediately took a proactive role in pushing her counterwagon which is what a town leader would do to save the mason slot from a misyeet. But the situation developed and a few flags rised.

1) We were not anywhere near the EoD, why did Math felt the need to defend her so much?
2) How did Math came to the conclusion that HW had to be the scum slot after claiming of just skimming through?
3) Why did he focus on HW only even after Momrangal's wagon dissipated. He never showed hesitation.
4) Why didnt he consider other counterwagons as options for elimination such a Toogeloo? Instead he proposed Infinity who was never consensus for elimination.
5) I worked hard to get townread by my fellow townies, so it is greatly appreciated when someone says that they townread me, Math did, but he never said why? Now is the time to tell me that Math.
6) Math pressuring others into voting HW, me included, whom he townreads feels a bit scummy.
7) Marky raised a great point when he questioned Math about he saying that he'd push people leaving HW wagon if she flipped town. Felt like setting up people who ever considered not voting for HW.
8) If Math is scum, he's been breadcrumbing association with me, when i called him out about it, he ignored it.

I'm guilty of pushing HW hard but i had my doubts. By the end of the day my gut was telling me she was town but my brain was telling she was scum. In one of my games i was so wrong about my gut suspect so i didnt want to make the same mistake here. I'm sorry Horsewoman.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1507, MathBlade wrote:Correct. The wagon was stalling and we needed an elim that was not a likely mason. The risk if I was wrong was relatively minor comparatively. The way the VCA fell made it much more likely she was scum and her play gave me scum vibes until the end where I got a town ping. I regret her flip but I don’t regret doing it.
I don't think eliming the claimed mason was ever a particularly likely cause of action.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Noraa »

truth be told I'm not caught up since like 20 pages ago or something
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1506, Marky Mark wrote:Like tbqh I thought horse was scum too and that's why I pushed there earlier on D1 and then last thing when it became clear that a toog elim was not going to be feasible. I fully appreciate this makes me look somewhat sus now. It's the change in tone from you and especially the setting up potential chain-miselims late D1 that I found unnerving.
I mean you’re more than welcome to try this approach but I think you’re gonna have egg on your face. It just becomes a matter of whether you’re derp town or scum here.
Are you threatening me lol?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1500, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
Not sure atm - I was rather hoping Math would explain his weird random infinity vote last thing on D1 yesterday before he hopped back to HW

And regarding your FoS I was wrong. I admit that. But now it’s time to hunt the deep wolves that caused the scenario. The odds were more likely she was scum and I take those odds every time in my spot. Day one is an incomplete day and now we can go back and look at who was being wagoned and why the Horsewoman wagon started and there we probably find scum. There were two wagons iirc that converged onto Horsewoman and idled. There had to be a reason for that.

It was obvious that he quote the wrong post.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Honestly, I'm clueless and having a bad vibe day.

Will be reading over my suspicions and my TODO list at some point.

oh nornor, I went with my gut. <3
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1499, Marky Mark wrote:What do you reckon Guillo? Who are your main SRs off the back of the HW and Toog flips?
I stillthink Noraa and Flea could be scum. My gut on Math is swingy at the moment.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1498, Marky Mark wrote:I was rather hoping Math would explain his weird random infinity vote last thing on D1 yesterday before he hopped back to HW
@Math - you were kind enough to point out that I had quoted the wrong point when asking this, but I would love to actually hear your answer :)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1500, MathBlade wrote:

In post 1504, Marky Mark wrote:

Horsewoman is scum.
DO literally take your pick from his ISO instead of shading it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Now that is VERY interesting and I may have some relevant information.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 210, Guillotina wrote: If there is nothing significant, why you sus her? Explain please.
Gut reads and overall tone. Nothing significant and nothing worth building a case on.

Notes for my future self and my teammates, should I die, they can look into my ISO.
Where did i say
GAIN TEAMMATES??
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1509, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1495, Marky Mark wrote:Also
FOS Math
for driving a wagon especially hard against what turned out to be a VT. I think a lot of us thought horse was scummy, but not with the massive levels of confidence that he had. As toog and I also pointed out D1, his late D1 posts setting out chain elims in the event that horse flipped town now look rather sus.
Math does look like he came to Momrangal rescue. I hope there is a cop and checked one of those two.

Momrangal mason claim seemed like she was joking at first but when she saw we were taking the claim seriously and asked to confirm it she said she never jokes about claims.
Math confirmed this and immediately took a proactive role in pushing her counterwagon which is what a town leader would do to save the mason slot from a misyeet. But the situation developed and a few flags rised.

1) We were not anywhere near the EoD, why did Math felt the need to defend her so much?
2) How did Math came to the conclusion that HW had to be the scum slot after claiming of just skimming through?
3) Why did he focus on HW only even after Momrangal's wagon dissipated. He never showed hesitation.
4) Why didnt he consider other counterwagons as options for elimination such a Toogeloo? Instead he proposed Infinity who was never consensus for elimination.
5) I worked hard to get townread by my fellow townies, so it is greatly appreciated when someone says that they townread me, Math did, but he never said why? Now is the time to tell me that Math.
6) Math pressuring others into voting HW, me included, whom he townreads feels a bit scummy.
7) Marky raised a great point when he questioned Math about he saying that he'd push people leaving HW wagon if she flipped town. Felt like setting up people who ever considered not voting for HW.
8) If Math is scum, he's been breadcrumbing association with me, when i called him out about it, he ignored it.

I'm guilty of pushing HW hard but i had my doubts. By the end of the day my gut was telling me she was town but my brain was telling she was scum. In one of my games i was so wrong about my gut suspect so i didnt want to make the same mistake here. I'm sorry Horsewoman.
1) Because derp quick hammers happen. I literally just got out of a mason game where scum tried unsuccessfully to do that when I replaced in as a mason. I generally have a good feel for masons and who their partners are especially here imho where the partner crumbed pretty well imho.
2) The VCA was very damning. I haven’t seen a stall for so long with almost no activity be town. The day was nearing apathy levels and I wanted to make sure Mom wasn’t elimmed. It felt even if I was wrong it was better.
3) That’s what you have to do on a scum wagon that’s stalled. You can’t allow scum to fish. Again I don’t regret the play I regret the end result.
4) I didn’t consider Toog because the VCA didn’t really line up that way. I also didn’t trust consensus due to the Mom wagon. It just didn’t feel right to wagon hunt and safer for Horsewoman.
5) I just get vibes when I work with people and my inner voice said you were town. At that speed level I go by gut and then reassess as night goes on. My inner voice agreed you’re probably town but if we don’t elim scum today to consider you as deep wolf tomorrow.
6) Again, so? I can take the heat. I did what I thought was best.
7) End of day felt SvT so pressure was warranted.
8) No I wasn’t. I assuredly wasn’t doing such with you. I don’t know how you got that idea.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1519, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1505, MathBlade wrote:

Where did i say
GAIN TEAMMATES??
Future self and teammates? Future teammates. It’s right there?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1517, Guillotina wrote:DO literally take your pick from his ISO instead of shading it.
Not sure I quite follow. The general point I was making was that he posted throughout D1 expressing a very high level of certainty that horse was scum. Like, I could literally go through and make a quote wall but the point is it is more a general read across his posts rather than any one post in particular.

Not really sure how that is shading?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1512, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1508, MathBlade wrote:
Are you threatening me lol?
Nope. Stating facts.

While I was wrong I am pretty obviously town still.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

RE: Missing nightkill

We need a massclaim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”