SirCakez
Maestro [1]
Battle Mage
MURDERCAT [1]
OutworldER
Titus [1]
Bell

Not Voting [11]

MURDERCAT, Blitzo, xRECKONERx, thegoldenparadox, Flea The Magician, Haschel Cedricson, DrippingGoofBall, maestro, OutWorldER, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-12-18 17:59:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1025, Titus wrote:
In post 1021, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1016, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1015, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 585, SirCakez wrote:Personally I feel OER or Bell are the more likely scums there, not BM
why
tbh Titus' reads seem sensible
BM is playing to town meta
I think this is legitimately wrong
What distinguishes the two?

@SirCakez this is to you as well.
In a sentence, town BM is more chaotic. I don't sense the same sort of chaotic town!BM vibe I normally get.
I want to define this better. I kinda see chaos and order as states of being, chaos characterized by a presence of activity, order being characterized by lack of activity. Because in the scenario of the universe, it is in chaos and through the granual heat death of the universe, slowly coming to order. Once everything is still, it could be considered orderly, no?
So, to place BM's play in this framework, as town he is quite active, and his activity set the game into chaos, because he causes things to move. In my one scumgame with him, he had a decent level of activity, but he didn't really do much besides kick up some already displaced dust with DoubtingThomas. And here, he was not a driving force at all for like, the first several days of the game, and his posting was essentially beating the same bush repeatedly regarding wanting people to accompany him to electrical, and we KNOW scum had a room block mechanism and ended up gating that spot, so I feel like it's possible that was a telegraphed attack.
In post 1044, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is murdercatto not tryharding this game?

highly susp
I just had a game where mcat turned on the jets a little later
so like, I think him doing it again is sensible given how that other game worked out
Okay, with a little more experience, here's my take on MCat meta broken down by game.
Mini 2170: active but got miselimmed D1, had a correct SR on Pooky that I didn't see because of an issue I have with reading into wagon direction. Probably could have drove Pooky's lim later on.
Student Council: Was active but not really solvy d1, but I got a gut townvibe from him D1 that led me to pushing him to be in the Council. On D2 he kicked it into gear and drove the game, helping rustle things so town ended up winning.
Micro 977 (VG Metal Covers): got pocketed by Infinity, but iirc pegged JL as scum after being yanked out of the pocket with Infinity's D1 scum flip.

So my sense is his reads get better as the game goes on. There's also haunted village as a game we played but idk his progression there, I just recall he got soulread by infinity
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1067, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 709, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 654, Alisae wrote:Ya I want some Chaos
I trust you to create that environment
You're town, Pooky is town, that's what I got so far.
why only this >:/
So, thinking about this. I had one game (guitarists mafia) where DGB was obvtown, and it's been coloring my perception of her since. But I think it might be she's actually on a town streak, and here's why. The last time I remember seeing DGb have this little want-it-more was in The Thing Mafia, where her hydra with Ranmaru got scumread for their lack of solviness and dealings around the aaction plan. iirc DGB was actually on a scum streak at that time which made her not feel like playing. So seeing as DGB has turned out town a lto recently, the trend seems to indicate she's town here too.
The only issue I might have is if I misremembered and Ranmaru was the one who had the scum streak.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2595, Taly wrote:this feels lazy :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:

and why take issue with gamma's push on a titus lim but not with BM's, my EoD1 vote or murder's intent to?
I specifically dislike how he was yelling "hurry we can still do it!"
BM and co didn't feel like that :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I still think Titus is a scum designated ML :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
In post 2650, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also thinking about it I could see how Alisae's play progressed as scum here. Putting together the entire timeline, e started off strong but lost focus and ended up not having control of the town, and it went downhill from there. But the thing is, e was working with us in Admin to shore up a read list, and I don't see why e puts in that effort just to throw it all away after fucking up eir PR. I would expect e'd either just not give a care about forming those reads, or stick to the game. It seems like the rep-out was driven by exasperation and frustration at bungling everything, which is such a weird and crazy thing for scum to do.
So overall, my townread there isn't as strong but it's still there.
hmm I like this reasoning
I don't see why scum couldn't be frustrated with bungling things?

btw I also think Reck is solid town. the way he showed up in reactor didn't seem scum motivated but like a town gambit that went awry
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm sorry but in an off-site game I was scum and a good part of what caused my win was the fact several wagons on scum failed to run to completion
So I am pretty wary of those deadline crunches
that's why I think security holds scum, because both Bell and Flea, despite SRing Titus, were not on the wagon at the end, Bell because of RL reasons but I think he 100% could have used that as a cover-up for just not wanting to let Titus get limmed that day (I'm saying this because while Titus would likely be scum if I'm right about that, I think Titus' flip was helpful enough even if she was town scum would still not want it to happen). I was also finding TGP a little sus for his reads EoD1 being all over the map but so far in my catch-up he seems to be talking sense. But let's also call to attention Akarin was SRing TGP and she's dead now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Scum could be frustrated but it seems weird to replace out when the situation is entirely playable, plus the approach makes no sense, as stated already.
Also, Cool to know Reck was in Reactor. So I'm gonna guess Titus was with Haschel in Comms then?
<Embrace The Void>

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2680, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm sorry but in an off-site game I was scum and a good part of what caused my win was the fact several wagons on scum failed to run to completion
that's why I think security holds scum, because both Bell and Flea, despite SRing Titus, were not on the wagon at the end, Bell because of RL reasons but I think he 100% could have used that as a cover-up for just not wanting to let Titus get limmed that day (I'm saying this because while Titus would likely be scum if I'm right about that, I think Titus' flip was helpful enough even if she was town scum would still not want it to happen). I was also finding TGP a little sus for his reads EoD1 being all over the map but so far in my catch-up he seems to be talking sense. But let's also call to attention Akarin was SRing TGP and she's dead now.
but why try to force this when (at the time) we agreed no elim was best strat? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2662, Titus wrote:No because you didn't suggest the lights would go out, use it to shade another player in the game, and a misrep at that.
OK I WILL READ BELL AGAIN
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2667, Gamma Emerald wrote:What drove you to name the rooms you did here?
THEY WERE PROBABLY EITHER THE FIRST ON THE LIST OR THE ONES I REMEMBERED OR SOME COMBO OF THOSE TWO.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2682, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2680, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm sorry but in an off-site game I was scum and a good part of what caused my win was the fact several wagons on scum failed to run to completion
but why try to force this when (at the time) we agreed no elim was best strat? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I changed my mind. I felt like trying for a lim, regardless of whether we got it or not, was the play as things were wrapping up. I was trying to implement the guide LLD posted regarding driving wagons in large games, as could possibly be told by how much I focused on getting reads from the flips themselves.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1124, Bell wrote:Does anyone have a post restriction that's like 'you can't post in your neighborhood'?
I don't like the vibe of this question because I feel like Bell has been asking
a lot
of this sort of question?
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Alisae
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1127, Taly wrote:also who is Blitzo? i demand everybody who reads this post to say "Blitzo is town/scum/?" so I can gauge how many wagons this gamestate actually wants to have...
I think this is a fine exercise to do at this moment, interestingly.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1146, Flea The Magician wrote:Big claim some someone with an average of 7 or 8 words per post.

<michaelJacksonPopcorn.gifv>
810rg, I don't like this given that was a surprisingly salient comment for what my current expectations of DGB are.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1168, Battle Mage wrote:Eh, it's a big game with big personalities. I'm riding along with most of this.
Okay this is just bullshit. Xenoblade 2 also had a lot of big personalities (cabd, flavor leaf, fermis flames, to name a few) but you stood and led the charge alongside them. So there's no real validity to this excuse.
<Embrace The Void>

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

For the record I still am suspicious of Two Sheds. However, it is now my opinion that she should not be the elimination for today and I'm willing to at least explore Liberty Taco for a little bit.

Alright, Liberty Taco. You were the first vote on Two Sheds yesterday, then unvoted because the wagon "felt gross" and then mentioned her exactly once for the rest of the day. Now today you start off asking if there is anybody who doesn't think Two Sheds is scum. Can you elaborate on what changed?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

btw welcome to the game, Moistinoips.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Despite that last bit.
If I'm wrong about one of BM/Cakez being scum, I'm expecting it's BM.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1203, Titus wrote:No one can die. No one should die. Therefore, these votes are meaningless.
Still feeling this way? I doubt it, personally.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone translate HC's naming conventions for me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1203, Titus wrote:No one can die. No one should die. Therefore, these votes are meaningless.
Still feeling this way? I doubt it, personally.
No. There's information to go off of now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:43 pm

In post 2689, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1146, Flea The Magician wrote:Big claim some someone with an average of 7 or 8 words per post.

<michaelJacksonPopcorn.gifv>
810rg, I don't like this given that was a surprisingly salient comment for what my current expectations of DGB are.
Look

There are others things you can do between deciding whether or not you should shoot me in the face tonight. Having said that you're probably town, because if you were scum you wouldn't be wringing your hands over the decision.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:45 pm

In post 2692, Haschel Cedricson wrote:btw welcome to the game, Moistinoips.
Who am I?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1235, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1233, Titus wrote:
In post 1221, Taly wrote:VOTE: DippingGoofball

I want to start here. Undeveloped thoughts from this slot.
This is OMGUS.
Still more justification than most of Battle mages votes.

*not tunneling I swear - just kinda bored and scatterbrained lol*
what's the point of this comment? You yourself pushed BM.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”