PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

i'm starting to scumread noraa now because her BM stance feels like scum talking about their partner and if I think Ircher is likely town then her scum equitity goes up.
also gloria ig isn't a player thats playing?
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1682, Ircher wrote:Town treestump or not, this is still an awful post and awful idea, and I'm going to continue repeating this until you reevaluate. I townread at least half this pool (including me), probably 3/4s even. (Battle Mage is the main question mark due to not contributing over the weekend.)
Yaknow what.

I think I'm going to actually call Ircher town for this.

It might seem odd.

Out of all the things Ircher's posted, this is the thing that makes me think town?

But actually...as a matter of fact: yes.

I do not believe that scum-Ircher takes this approach to the town treestump. I realize that he's in the list so he has reason to say this regardless, but the way he's going about it and the mindset and attitude is something that I don't think scum-Ircher has the gall to do.
Specifically because.

I expect the scum here to, unless absolutely desperate, mostly sheep the ic and try to get on Pooky's good side to manipulate Pooky.
Ircher's post here is doing the opposite and it doesn't look out of desperation. He's actively antagonizing Pooky, something that is likely to earn the ire of our conftown. And that's not something I think he does if scum, especially not with FL at the reigns.

So, yes: I am going out on a limb here and saying Ircher is probably town here now.

Yes, really.

So I happen to actually agree with his assessment here; I think 3/4 of the names in Pooky's list are town, with the only scum being Battle Mage.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Trust Mastina.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ircher's reads are like, weirdly fucked but in a way that skew towards town for how strange i find them

he feels independant in what he's posting
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

something something mastina scum if ircher scum for 1701

i feel guilty about this game somehow having 1700 posts already
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by mastina »

PookyTheMagicalBear
Netflix and Chill
Dunnstral
Toogaloo
pichu
Double The Trouble
Polar Bear Express*
Ydrasse*

Bell

Solstice
Ircher

Spiffeh

NotKnown15
MURDERCAT

Dr Easy Bake

Creature

Battle Mage
Flavor Leaf

*These names would be a tier lower if not for me placing a lot of faith in the players vouching for this being their towngame, and because of those vouches I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and place them this high off of that trust.

Conftown strong town lean town town-with-healthy-paranoia lean scum de facto scum scumread confscum.
I feel like this is a pretty damn good spot to be in on D1. With 4 scum, there's 5 candidates to me and while it's definitely possible someone I am townreading is scum, I feel like in terms of a D1 solve this is pretty damn good.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Should I tell you how many you have right?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1701, mastina wrote:So, yes: I am going out on a limb here and saying Ircher is probably town here now.
Lame, this is easy town points
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1697, Blade Dancer wrote:
Battle Mage
(6):
mastina
Creature
Toogeloo
Spiffeh
Dunnstral, Double the Trouble

Ircher
(6):
Solstice
Netflix and Chill
MURDERCAT
Bell
Polar Bear Express
Dr Easy Bake

Double the Trouble
(4):
pichu, Ydrasse
Not Known 15
Battle Mage

MURDERCAT
(1):
Ircher
So here's the VC colorcoded with my reads:

Red = confscum; orange = scumreads; yellow = lean scum; black = de facto scum;
Green = conftown; blue = strong town; cyan = lean town; white = town with a healthy dose of paranoia.

The Battle Mage wagon, aside from Creature, with some paranoia on Spiffeh, seems largely pure.
The Ircher wagon, aside from MURDERCAT and DEB, is mostly good, but isn't nearly as pure.
The Double the Trouble wagon, while having a def-town front half, is pretty damn scum in the second half.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

What do you make of Ircher and BM's respective votes?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

UNVOTE:
GTKAMURDERCAT

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Battle Mage
(6):
mastina
Creature
Toogeloo
Spiffeh
Dunnstral, Double the Trouble

Ircher
(6):
Solstice
Netflix and Chill
MURDERCAT
Bell
Polar Bear Express
Dr Easy Bake

Double the Trouble
(4):
pichu, Ydrasse
Not Known 15
Battle Mage

MURDERCAT
(1):
Ircher
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also, i did not know you could just type in =red for the color. I've been doing the #'s this whole time.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol no mastina, i havent secretly read the thread. i've read up to where i said i read upto.

you've taken 1 quote from when i was vla, and 1 from when i wasnt, and conflated the two to suggest my approach to activity is contradictory.

lame. :facepalm:
In post 1646, mastina wrote:
In post 1519, Battle Mage wrote:can someone give me a heads up if i get to -1 so i can claim? lol
In post 1523, Battle Mage wrote:it's best to give warning when you put someone at E-1 so they can claim, in case they are a power role, or just because it's good practice/good for the game.
To reiterate:
Battle Mage claimed yesterday that, while on his V/LA, he was not reading the thread.
Battle Mage is asking that, if he is put to L-1, for it to be announced.
If Battle Mage was not reading the thread,
how would he be able to see the declaration of being at L-1
?

To see that he's at L-1 inherently requires that he is reading the thread enough to know it has happened...something he previously said he wasn't doing. To refresh your memory:
In post 731, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 709, Double the Trouble wrote:HOW DO YOU FIND THE ONE POST THAT CALLS YOU OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUNCH OF PAGE
WHAT
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
i turned up
i saw 28 pages
i used search function for "battle mage"
I spent 5 minutes wondering why the fuck somebody had posted Morning Mage quotes.
i responded to a nice msg from Norwee
He claimed he responded to the message not due to reading the thread, but finding it with a search.
In post 743, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 734, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 709, Double the Trouble wrote:HOW DO YOU FIND THE ONE POST THAT CALLS YOU OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUNCH OF PAGE
WHAT
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
i turned up
i saw 28 pages
I spent 5 minutes wondering why the fuck somebody had posted Morning Mage quotes.
i mean yes but why
i dunno, never done it before tbh. *shrug*
But when asked why he, allegedly, searched for his name inthread, he answers he doesn't know why and that he's never done it before.

So he's claiming he wasn't reading, that he found it through doing something he's never done before and had no reason to do here...but he wants to know if he gets to L-1 which requires...him to be reading the thread.

Which is cemented here:
In post 1526, Battle Mage wrote:also better VOTE: double the trouble as I owe Ircher one.
This post is indicative that Battle Mage is aware that Pooky made a pool of 4 players to eliminate within, containing both Ircher and Double the Trouble. It's a case of TMI given his stated narrative.

None of the posts in that range mentioned Pooky's pool of four, and yet somehow Battle Mage knows to vote Double the Trouble, one of the names in that pool of four, over Ircher, another name in the pool of four?

I call bullshit.

Battle Mage has read most of the thread already. Maybe genuinely not all of it, but he knows far, far more than he is pretending he knows.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

im not that interested in elimming Ircher. I'll be back later but may not be worth finishing a full catch up if I'm being elimmed for the lols anyway?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i guess at least the one thing we have in our favour is Pooky makes the final call. I'll finish my catch up today
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1709, MURDERCAT wrote:What do you make of Ircher and BM's respective votes?
I've made my stance on Battle Mage's vote clear enough; it is very very obviously scum-motivated and indicative.

I feel like Ircher's vote runs against the scum general strategy that I am expecting. I'm not sure if I should explain what I am expecting from scum, but if my theory is correct the vc I did is a perfect fit for what I think scum would be doing right now, and Ircher's vote is entirely outside of it in being something that's strongly an indicator that he's not scum enacting FL's plan.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

mastina, has there ever been a game where you didn't consider me confscum from the very beginning? the difference here is, I hadnt even posted when you reached that conclusion. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by mastina »

Also since Battle Mage reminded me of his posting, this feels the appropriate time to do this:
The game thread opened at Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:50 pm.
Everyone received the daystart PM on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:59 pm.
So everyone, at approximately 5 pm pst on Friday December 4th, knew that D1 had began and was open.
In post 1943, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1887, Titus wrote:
In post 1886, MathBlade wrote:@Titus why are you not voting NPOM? I think I missed that.
Because I was a) holding out for BM and b) was going to quick hammer if you voted him.
VLA until Sunday
weren't you voting me for hammering yesterday? (although it wasn't exactly quick, and was very much facilitated by superbowl) :lol:
This is a content post by Battle Mage made in that Normal on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:01 pm. A full 20 hours after the start of our game.
In post 1944, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1908, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1831, Battle Mage wrote:I figure it's obvious to scum that I'm a PR at this point anyway so I'll do my proper claim.
Hey BM why do you think this would be obvious to scum or to anyone? I didn’t see where you crumbed it.
lol! maybe ask Flavor Leaf or Titus since they both picked up on it. i was hinting at it for numerous posts today, after I figured there was a risk we wouldn't elim OWER unless I gave a bit more help.
This is another content post made by Battle Mage. On Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:05 pm.
In post 1945, Battle Mage wrote:also, i don't even have the paranoia of OWER-town in a weird setup with 2 town protectives and a roleblocker, given if that was the case scum would just have taken up my offer to elim him, then me.
This is
a third
content post by Battle Mage on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:06 pm.
In post 1947, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1921, MathBlade wrote:Titus let me be blunt here. You’re acting an awful lot like a fourth scum and this is ELO. I get both NPOM’s and BM’s claims are suspect as fuck. But the fact you’re literally waiting out in the wings for a quick hammer (your words) instead of voting NPOM when in your world there is no way I could be scum is sus as fuck. You’re not even considering traitor which is normal, and I don’t know if the above is a slip. Give me a reason by play you’re town here. Not mechanics. Play.
:facepalm: how on earth is Titus acting like it's ELO? and how is my claim remotely "suspect"? I really hope, if my solve is right, you're just screwing around, and not actually going to throw the game for town.
This is a fourth content post by Battle Mage, on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:10 pm.
In post 1948, Battle Mage wrote:I feel like there is probably not one town player left alive who has played well, and virtually every town player who is dead, had a better showing.
This is (an incredibly accurate on-point) fifth content post by Battle Mage, on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:12 pm.
In post 1950, Battle Mage wrote:it seems very simple to me. We have 2 claimed protectives. Me and OWER. Unlikely, given all the other claimed and revealed roles. How the claimed masons don't see it, is beyond me. I figure it goes like this: Ranny sheeps Math
Math stalls but ultimately does whatever Titus and Flavor Leaf tell him
I have no idea why but whatever. Just seems a shitty way to lose when we can easily win this.
This is a seventh content post by Battle Mage, on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 pm.
In post 1952, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1949, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1944, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1908, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1831, Battle Mage wrote:I figure it's obvious to scum that I'm a PR at this point anyway so I'll do my proper claim.
Hey BM why do you think this would be obvious to scum or to anyone? I didn’t see where you crumbed it.
lol! maybe ask Flavor Leaf or Titus since they both picked up on it. i was hinting at it for numerous posts today, after I figured there was a risk we wouldn't elim OWER unless I gave a bit more help.
So you started crumbing it day 3?
it wasn't really crumbing, i was dropping whole fking loaves. i was hoping Titus or FL would be town, take the hint, and we could bury it in content so I wouldnt have to claim.
This is the eighth content post from Battle Mage, on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:23 pm.
In post 1954, Battle Mage wrote:it seems to me that you're about to throw away the game regardless of anything I say because you are listening to Titus and FL and not me. You'll forgive me if I don't waste my time going back to dig out quotes which you can easily find yourself (you were here when this all happened and I know you're not stupid). absolutely ridiculous :facepalm:
This is the ninth content post from Battle Mage, on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:27 pm.

But here's the important part, and the REAL bombshell.
In post 1959, Battle Mage wrote:can you just look at the claims please, and tell me setup-wise what makes sense - 1 protective and investigative on alternating nights - yes. 2 protectives which overlap awkwardly - no. that's essentially what this boils down to. i only 'crumbed' when i knew it was necessary to risk outting my role to get OWER-elimmed. it doesn't make sense for me to do that as a gambit to save hypothetical partner NPOM when it buys me maximum of 1 mis-elim for 2 consecutive scum elims, or potentially 2 consecutive scum-elims and conftowning somebody else.

If you are masons, think about the permutations here - what makes sense in terms of setup and also the way each player has approached it. It's not like BM doesn't fakeclaim as town often if there's a reason, and it's pretty obvious that the manner I claimed VT (under no pressure, and using the excuse of being neighbourhooded to make it believable) was just to stop me being NKed. My role is alternate night so it kinda relies on me surviving a few night phases to get value from it.
This is the tenth content post from Battle Mage on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 pm.
Notice something?
In post 704, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 475, Double the Trouble wrote:Yo where my man Battle Mage at, he knows his shit.
Call out to mah boiiiii.
- Norwee
I'm here buddy. 28 pages on the weekend I'm VLA.
shiiiiiiit :lol:
I'm town anyway, I guess Pooky wasn't given the opportunity to pick me.
Team FL go go go!
This was Battle Mage's first post in this game, a declaration that he's V/LA on weekends...at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:32 pm.

Battle Mage made nine content posts in another game before declaring V/LA in this game, then
went back to that game to post more
and still doing nothing.

He made his eleventh content post at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:44 pm.
His twelfth content post at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:44 pm.
His thirteenth content post at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:47 pm.

And then he came back to this thread to post:
WHAT
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
i turned up
i saw 28 pages
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:50 pm.
In post 732, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 708, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 704, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 475, Double the Trouble wrote:Yo where my man Battle Mage at, he knows his shit.
Call out to mah boiiiii.
- Norwee
I'm here buddy. 28 pages on the weekend I'm VLA.
shiiiiiiit :lol:
I'm town anyway, I guess Pooky wasn't given the opportunity to pick me.
Team FL go go go!
Have you been reading?
....no. see VLA.
He claimed V/LA as an excuse to not make content at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:51 pm.

And why is this important? Because after claiming V/LA as an excuse to not make content in this game...
In post 1980, Battle Mage wrote:lol scumslip? dude get real. :facepalm:
also, ftr i am never "coached" as scum - people who try, get bussed to death immediately. consider me checked out for the day, as I think this is a lost cause. Math seems more interested in keeping FL happy than elimming scum or even talking about the possibility of elimming scum, or even talking to me about anything actually useful.
...He made his fourteenth content post of that game, AFTER this, at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:04 pm.
And a fifteenth, at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:07 pm.
And a sixteenth, at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:09 pm.
Here's his seventeenth content post, at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:11 pm.
Here's his eighteenth content post on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:17 pm.

And then, there is a timegap from him posting again there...which doesn't correlate to him posting here. (Because his last post here that day was at Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:58 pm.)
In post 2022, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Nopoweroverme
doesn't look like we can do anything else anyway. what a joke. at least there's a statistical chance he can be scum. It's virtually unanimous anyway, and I'm obviously wasting my breath with Mathblade. But I'm sure my solve is right and this probably flips town. Whatever. :igmeou:
He does however return to make his twentieth content post of the day at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:35 pm.
Followed by 21st content at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:36 pm.
And 22nd content post on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:38 pm.
With other slight gaps following, because his 23rd content post was at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:44 pm;
His 24th content post was at Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:53 pm.

And that was it for him in that game.
He made 24 posts of content in another game, all the while clinging to "I'm V/LA, I can't post content over the weekend" in this game.

That game was him as town, posting up a storm during the time he's V/LA.

So yes.

I have a pretty damn compelling case that Battle Mage's claim of not making content due to being V/LA over the weekend is utter bullshit.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by mastina »

Okay so I made a small formatting error and counting error in that post and I realize in hindsight I could have turned a lot of those quotes into just links so I probably need to restate this:

This game began on Friday, December 4th, at approximately 5 pm.
On Saturday, December 5th, Battle Mage posted ~23 content posts in another game. 8 before he posted here, then 9-12 before he returned here, at which time, he claimed he was V/LA and could not produce content.
After saying he could not produce content, he then made ten posts of content in that other game.

He was town in that other game where he was posting content over the weekend that he was V/LA during.

So what does that say about his lack of content and hiding behind his V/LA as an excuse this game?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by mastina »

(If you want to see this yourself, pages four through five of his game search history is where, as of this second, you can see this interaction happen. I linked to page five, so you can go to page four to see it continue. When BM posts more in games, this link'll be obsolete tho.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by mastina »

(Also, FL, can I just say: I am lowkey glad that you won TGP's Normal because while I was disappointed in Titus there and how the game ended in spite of most of the town correctly calling the scum...you winning there allowed me to actually make this case because if TGP's game had drawn out to a 3p lylo where every lylo day phase lasted close to the maximum time, it'd be at least 2-8 weeks before I could make this case. But since you did win that game, ending it, I was allowed to make it now rather than waiting the full 2-8 weeks. :P )
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol mastina, if it wasn't bad enough you trolling me in this game, you bring up the TGP game I just lost too? argh :lol:

your 'case' appears to be that i posted in some games and not others whilst on VLA. Which is correct - I had some time, just not enough time to actively keep up with the majority so I cherry-picked ones where I thought my contribution would be most needed in that window. As you note, the game I posted most in was where I'd just counterclaimed doctor and town was about to lose.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

mastina, i don't think many of your posts today are going to age well xD
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

In post 1714, Battle Mage wrote:im not that interested in elimming Ircher. I'll be back later but may not be worth finishing a full catch up if I'm being elimmed for the lols anyway?
This needs to be killed with fire.
Allow me to demonstrate scum!BM meta:

"hi guys, the ones saying that I lurk more as scum are hideous liars, now excuse me because I'm not in the mood to produce content here"

"ah right, I didn’t really read the game but since everyone is voting on this Double Trouble wagon now I totally feel like I've had my eyes opened to their scuminess. Now i shall take my farewell, be seeing you!"

- Norwee
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”