PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1173, Polar Bear Express wrote:Okie so methinks that the main reason people's are sus of BM is not ze inactivity but that he cherrypicked a few posts to reply to in ze middle of nowhere. Makes him look like he lurking.
Battle Mage already explained that he searches for his username, which is a completely reasonable explanation for him answering posts that mention or are near posts that mention him.

Also, let's be honest. The most scummy thing Battle Mage has done by this point in time is have more posts than me at this time point. What I mean by this is that he has spent several posts saying something akin to "I'm V/LA" when in that time, he could have just not posted. That being said, this isn't a major scummy issue because several people are calling him out for not posting, so he has to reiterate his point.
In post 1174, Polar Bear Express wrote:See. Dis is wut me means. Whenever mentioned, he pops up out of the mist and mefeels like saying "coincidink? I think not!"
There's around a 30-45 minute delay between his post before that one and that post. That's not enough evidence to support the alternative hypothesis that Battle Mage is beetlejuicing. You can skim the thread to check if you're mentioned. It's really not that unreasonable of a thing to do.
In post 1175, mastina wrote:Because if that is indeed the sort of artificially raising your postcount that you think at least one scum will do...
I will point out that Creature does this as either alignment.
In post 1178, mastina wrote:Instead of one post explaining it and eleven of doing anything resembling scumhunting.
Or one post explaining, a second post clarifying, and ten posts of some rudimentary basic scumhunting.
Or even just one post where you officially and publicly declare to the mod that you're V/LA over the weekend, leaving it at just that.
You've made twelve posts, and all of them are excuses to avoid making content.
This is what I was getting at above and probably better worded than my attempt. Still, while I agree it's something to take not of, I don't think it's strong enough for the confidence people are expressing in their Battle Mage scumreads.
In post 1188, Spiffeh wrote:In my experience, town!Creature is always actively engaged with the game and has one of the highest post counts in the thread, whereas scum!Creature lurks and constantly plays catch up
I feel this is based on older meta. His meta has warped quite some, and I have seen ambivalent town!Creature before.
In post 1189, Double the Trouble wrote:i'm getting more the impression he's skimming the game and not drawing any conclusions from it because he is not in a solving mindset.
I agree with the premise here but not the conclusion. It can be dangerous (from a reads accuracy perspective) to make conclusions from a surface-level skim.
In post 1190, Polar Bear Express wrote:Total scumbutt. Barely any content. Keeps shading me for no literal reason. doesn't justify any of their votes whatsoever. The one on me was trash. The current on on double is pretty trash too.
Literal definition of scumbutt.
So, in other words, Dunnstral is scum because 1) OMGUS 2) voting people you townread 3) scunreading your slot. (I guess that is covered by #1, but hey, you mentioned it twice, so...)

Also, I realize that is somewhat a misrepresentation of your stance, but my point is that your read on Dunnstral (and in this game in general) seem to boil down to agreeing/disagreeing with you. That seems rather surface level.

In post 1197, Dunnstral wrote:reread what 243 says

And calling you annoying isn't shading
Yes, @Noraa --> Dunnstral never said he scumread you in . All he said was that you are acting different from a recent game that you played (probably a scum game of yours?) and that he doesn't like the style. You can dislike a player's posts while still thinking they are town or having a mixed read on them. That's not really shading. Also, posts like are factually true and thus cannot count as shading.
In post 1206, Double the Trouble wrote:Battle Mage for feeling like a soft tee-ball compared to their usual townie assertiveness.
Okay, this is a good point actually. He does like commanding a dominating presence in the thread.
In post 1206, Double the Trouble wrote:Dunnstral for their line: "nobody vouches for Double the Trouble."
Eh, I don't think this is alignment-indicative at all. Particularly, it is more a sign of not reading close enough or misremembering rather than being a misrepresentation that is driving a scum agenda.
In post 1217, Polar Bear Express wrote:but only bc my main problem with Ircher is that what he's saying makes absolutely no sense to me.
And this is scum-indicative because __________?
In post 1247, MURDERCAT wrote:So I am here and caught up. There is a ton of noise still. I'm gunna like, not really share my reads? I kind of feel like Pooky should be leading more?
If any of you want anything from me let me know.
There's like zero reason for you not to share your reads. Stuff like this make me think you are scum, Murder.

At bottom of page 50.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1670, Double the Trouble wrote:mistygirl is what I called mistyx as a nickname.
I wasn't sure if that was a you-specific nickname for her or if she likes being called that in general. Back to calling her Misty then. :P
In post 1671, Double the Trouble wrote:mastina how do you feel about Pichu's read on Solstice?
You mean this?
In post 1257, pichu wrote:
In post 1248, Double the Trouble wrote:pichu how strong is your solstice townread?
they're unsure/a slight scumlean
so not a townread at all
Morning's posts gave me slight spooks but Misty's were better
they'll probably be more readable with time
If this is what you're referring to: that's pretty much almost exactly my thoughts, except north of null rather than south of null.

Morning's posts are weird, but I can see them as town in spite of my initial reaction being scum.
Misty's posts were much much better and look like the typical town Misty I know.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

That sounds like something that should be talked out with Pichu tbh.
I have some townfeelings about that slot but I feel like the slots that do scumread it I want to trust a lot more. Pichu and Spiffeh are both people that if they are town I really want to trust them on solstice so I'm just going to?
Tho I agree, I do see some town!Misty, but I feel like its easier for Pichu to read MT than it is for me to read Misty I think
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:17 pm

in fact honestly, I feel like MT is being a bit more difficult to read than she normally is, and I feel like that means something
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:23 pm

In post 1636, mastina wrote:the spammy posts come from Alisae, who is very much not scum for that trait. (If anything, the opposite.)
I actually think the amount of spamminess is somewhat of an alignment indicative trait tbh. I don't put as much energy into playing town because its exhausting and while I think about the game A LOT, I wait until I find something I want. So while I still post a lot, I'm a bit more mellow most of the time, until later points of the game where I feel like I get a better grasp on the game. I think I'm the most active and all over the thread late game as town. Late game is also when the game matters. Scum requires me to put more energy into it early due to the fact that the best thing you can do as scum is try to drive the narative and control the agenda.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1675, Ircher wrote:There's like zero reason for you not to share your reads. Stuff like this make me think you are scum, Murder.
People trying to get info out of me without engaging me are scummy
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Bell »

^
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1266, Polar Bear Express wrote:dude says YdrassexPichu interactions look SvS
Certainly there's more to it than just that.
In post 1267, Netflix and Chill wrote:I thought Ircher's first vote was really scummy, as I've already explained.
And this really isn't fair. It's equally as probable that I randomly voted someone (that I knew) (because RVS is typically a thing) and it just so happened to be someone y'all were talking about awhile ago.
In post 1267, Netflix and Chill wrote:The first two times he tried to catch up in thread, he stopped about 4-5 pages short of a full catch-up, which made me think it was deliberate.
It was in fact deliberate in a sense. It takes me like 30+ minutes to go through 5 pages thoughtfully. So, I was trying to chunk it rather than do it all in one go. Also, in the case of , it was around midnight, and you can verify that I'm not normally active on the site between midnight and 7 am EST. Even at 5 pages, that still would have meant I would stay up longer than I'd like.
In post 1282, Solstice wrote:i think the BM case has solid reasoning

i also think it is not correct

~mist
This is a good post from the Solstice slot.
In post 1291, MURDERCAT wrote:ok sure VOTE: Ircher
Out of the six votes on the page, this one is by far the worst in part because it seemingly materializes out of nowhere. He hasn't mentioned me in his last couple of posts, and this really feels like a "I think I can get away with it" kind of vote. The timing and wording are both awful. (Okay, Ydrasse's vote also looks bad, but less so than yours.)
In post 1293, Polar Bear Express wrote:me dont care and me dont have much meta on Dunn.
methinks Dunn is scum and dat isn't changing especially not with his buttload of shade >:(
This isn't really town-friendly behavior. Just saying.
In post 1319, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so after consulting for a long time with my ace team of mason friends we have come up with this POE-4;

we will eliminate someone from this list today:

Double Trouble
Ircher
Battle Mage
Dunnstral

Pls don't put anyone within 2 votes of being elim'd I'd like to do some final heart-heart talk with the victim first thanks! :]
Town treestump or not, this is still an awful post and awful idea, and I'm going to continue repeating this until you reevaluate. I townread at least half this pool (including me), probably 3/4s even. (Battle Mage is the main question mark due to not contributing over the weekend.)
In post 1329, Spiffeh wrote:So while I ultimately want to get your ok before pushing an elimination through I think it's way too early in the Day, especially the FIRST Day, to limit the elim-pool already. Now anyone outside of this list won't have any genuine reactions to pressure because they know they won't even be on the table anyway

I strongly consider you delay limiting our options at this time
This is just one of many reasons why the lim pool (at least this early in the game) is such a bad idea.
In post 1333, MURDERCAT wrote:I for one, welcome our Pooky overlord who is letting me ignore almost all of you
This post pings me, especially the ending. It has a degree of joking-ness to it, but at the same time, I think MURDER truly is saying here that he plans on ignoring everyone not mentioned in the pool. Certainly, his behavior this day is not helping (in his favor) my interpretation of his post here.
In post 1334, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that's good point, we just want discussion focused on this poe-4 rn,

so go real in depth on who you want to kill or save from this list,
Yes, but people are gonna take this as license to ignore the rest of the player list, and that's not a good thing at all. You shouldn't present it as a limpool. You should instead ask people to explain and focus their reads on those people like you do here. It may not seem like a huge difference, but it is.
In post 1351, Double the Trouble wrote:Am I giving Toogeloo and Bell too much credit?
Bell seems a bit under the radar this game. Toogeloo feels nullish to me with a twinge of scum. So imo, yes, you are giving them too much credit.
In post 1363, MURDERCAT wrote:lol hey hectic
I will point out that MURDERCAT's past 5+ posts have been all fluff without a twinge of scumhunting in them.
In post 1372, MURDERCAT wrote:Norwee is scum but ali seems town
This post says practically nothing considering they are the same slot.

At bottom of page 55. That's it for tonight.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Many of the recent posts I've read from MURDER are awful, and I haven't really been comfortable with his slot all game.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1683, Ircher wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT
Many of the recent posts I've read from IRCHER are awful, and I haven't really been comfortable with his slot all game.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Solstice »

[why is everyone on this page calling me weird. duuuude. well, maybe i guess]

[I have full confidence that pichu reads me correctly by the end of this game even if they are not already townreading me, though]
In post 1671, Double the Trouble wrote:mastina how do you feel about Pichu's read on Solstice? Pichu is good at reading them. Pooky already outed that Pichu is hectic
[ARE YOU SERIOSU]
In post 1658, mastina wrote:(Yes, confscum; I am that sure Battle Mage is scum here.)
[ooo, really lemme check]
In post 1508, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 74, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Mastina - Do you think I wouldn't be aware of you analyzing my drafts if I wasn't going to pick you?
This interaction makes me like Mastina-scum. I don't think FL engages like this with Mastina-town here.
In post 92, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was so happy I got it too. Mastina and Dunnstral were the first bans the first draft.
1 scum, 1 town here?
[lol do you really think we can find scum via Flavour's posts, BM]
In post 1528, Battle Mage wrote:Morning Tweet could be scum here. A good choice if Flavor made it. One to watch. I'm on page 27 phew...
[That'd be an abysmal call, save for WIFOM. Hang on, have i even played scum against you before? i don't believe so. what makes you think i have a scum game?]
In post 1530, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 714, Solstice wrote:emojis are a scumtell :3

~mist
i suspect you're finding this hydra hard work. :lol:
[nobody can stop me! (^∀^)]
In post 1560, Battle Mage wrote:will do - aint got much so far. a few good townreads: Bell, Noraa-hydra, Pichu, Ydrasse maybe. I haven't got to the bit where Pooky picks his list of 4 yet (which incidentally, is a great idea, if I'm not on the list :lol: )
[Ya Polarbears/Ydrasse are town, Pichu probably as well. haven't read Bell yet but i think I'll have a decent guess after a little while]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:04 pm

hi MT
I sure am happy to see you
got some time to talk?
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Solstice »

In post 1652, Ircher wrote:
In post 1102, pichu wrote:record mentioning she dislikes playing scum a lot
so if Flavor Leaf did any research he's not picking her most of the time
This isn't in any way indicative of town!Ydrasse. It is the very essence of a WIFOM argument.
In post 1102, pichu wrote:there's a genuineness and SOULvibe to it which would be hard to fake as scum
also she fluffs less and it feels more stilted when she's scum
Noted, but I'm not convinced.
[It's a good argument for Ydrasse being town, i think you should take it. even disregarding the WIFOM (although i lean that Flavour would choose a majority of non-WIFOM scum players. Like good ones -- since WIFOM really can only get bad scum players so far)]

[i'm going to take a guess and say there's scum in Ircher/Creature, although I'm not familiar with either player. I just feel like there's likely to be at least one scum running counter to the easy townreads on Ydrasse/Noraabear/Pichu that i *think* are mostly being shared?]

[I don't know if mastina/BM have valid points on each other or if they're just caught up in a petty argument of sorts and i don't feel like checking right now. I would sooner shoot BM because i believe mastina has at least a sort of hard time going massive effort as scum, whereas i know BM is good at scum and so far the main thing I liked from him is just agreeing on some townreads]

[I hear Dunn has been towny, sure I can buy it]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Solstice »

In post 1686, Double the Trouble wrote:hi MT
I sure am happy to see you
got some time to talk?
[hello! definitely.]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:09 pm

let's start with reads
where are you at
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Solstice »

[well that's kinda what I'm working through right now]

[I lost the VC but i believe Double, BM, and Ircher are the main wagons -- i currently would go either BM or Ircher just fine although i couldnt say which i prefer]

[Ydrasse is still probably my strongest town, Pichu probably.. Noraabear. I'm considering saying that you and Dunn's squabble is TvT but i dont actually know, it might not be.]

[Creature I am considering being scum, although i recall that he has a distinct scum meta (?) if im not mistaking him for someone else, and he has no votes, so im curious if someone has commented which direction he is so far.]

[Who else do i have opinions on.. I want mastina to be town so I don't have to read her posts very hard. so im kinda PoEing out the players i just haven't... seen the posts of. Oh plus Ircher/BM/Creature though so maybe not so bad]

[So:]

[Ydrasse]
[Pichu, Noraabear]
-
[mastina, Dunn, Double]
-
[everyone else]
-
[BM, Ircher, Creature - considering..]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:18 pm

why is ircher scum again?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Open his iso and ctrl f my name
The progression on me is forced and fake
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Solstice »

[he's devil's advocating a lot, and usually in the opposite direction to what i'm thinking. He's attacking Ydrasse/pichu, the hydras.. defending BM and so on -- maybe im just getting unlucky reading posts I tend to disagree with, but i remember this feeling back when i was playing earlier, and he's doing it on this page too.]

[It's maybe slightly worth noting Ircher didn't post like this (with the big quote stripes) in my last game with him, Jigsaw mafia -- he didn't effort too much there. Maybe cause he was a replacement though, and im not familiar with how he plays as scum anyway]

[nothing terribly strong, but i still lean that there's scum in Ircher/Creature, especially if my townreads are right]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

The last few pages were very content heavy. I think I'm going to reread them tomorrow.

BM wagon gaining traction when Ircher is about to die kind of worries me tho I haven't read much so idk where it even started.

I'm having a hard time sorting and am currently considering just sheeping one of the more towny players for example mastina, tv and ice cubes, or pichu.

I'll think about it a bit and see what I think about the last three content filled pages.

My SRs are probs ranked like this:

Dunn, Ircher,
messy blob of mess maybe double? maybe toog?
more messy blob idk anymore
even more messy blob
blob blob blob

I dont really SR BM this game which is a weird feeling. I feel like he's a bit scummy but not really out of his town range.

The baby talk will be back tomorrow when I'm less sleepy :D

-nornorissleepyrn
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Your iso only mentions me specifically twice...

Just recently you have a slight scum lean on me here:
In post 1682, Ircher wrote:Toogeloo feels nullish to me with a twinge of scum.
But the first and only ever time you mention me is here:
In post 1338, Ircher wrote:Why did you go ahead and claim? That being said, I think this premature claiming of VT is much more likely to come from town than scum.
Expand on your reason for the read change, if you will.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Solstice »

In post 1539, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw I am very happy with how the POE-4 is going - you guys are all doing a great job :]

if you aren't voting for someone in the POE-4 you should do so and have a reason preferably.

every1 already voting in the POE-4 pls give me your top SR and top TR in the POE-4 with reasons thanks.
[Who is the POE-4]

[Nevermind. i'd place my chips on Ircher, or possibly BM. But with BM i'm guessing more, i dont think i'd notice him do something explicitly scummy on D1.]

[I see that Ircher is displeased with the PoE thing cause it lets scum narrow their focus, among other reasons. I think it's fine for generating reactions and whatever, and also focus is something i struggle with in large games anyway so shining a spotlight is fine with me.]

[I just noticed we're already voting Ircher -- that works out good]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Blade Dancer »

Official Vote Count 1.12

Battle Mage
(6): mastina, Creature, Toogeloo, Spiffeh, Dunnstral, Double the Trouble
Ircher
(6): Solstice, Netflix and Chill, MURDERCAT, Bell, Polar Bear Express, Dr Easy Bake
Double the Trouble
(4): pichu, Ydrasse, Not Known 15, Battle Mage
MURDERCAT
(1): Ircher

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to execute.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-14 16:00:00)

Please do not do things like . They screw up the automatic vc. Thanks.
Last edited by Blade Dancer on Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:56 pm

now we're talkin
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 pm

Battle Mage (6): Town, nullscum, weaker town, town, if i trust mastina town, town
Ircher (6): leanscum, town, nullscum, weaker town, noraa is actually starting to look kind of scummy, Kill this
Double the Trouble (4): town, town, kill this, scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”