Mini 635: WOMAFIA - Forbiddanlight + Vagina-Haters win!

FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

I killed Mariyta.

1)I killed this night so that we'll have better percentage of hitting scum (and because if I missed we'd be at lylo either way 8v3 or 7v3 = 7v3 is the best option)

2) Also, people can guess why I killed mariyta.

(Also, for those why didnt notice. I claim vig.)

VOTE COUNT

Farside - 1 - incognito

Not voting:
farside22
forbiddanlight replaces xyzzy
FaerieLord
Lord Gurgi
nonny
Vivian Darkblaam

With 7 alive, 4 to lynch!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Counter claims anyone? FL, do you have a LoS?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Incognito »

FaerieLord, what's your role flavor? Do you have a picture that e_k-mod gave you?

The choice to kill Mariyta makes sense coming from you -- I noticed that you mentioned she was your top suspect a number of times during Day 1. Why did you choose to claim now though without any pressure placed on you?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Incognito »

Might also be worth it to have a look at what Mariyta (dead Vagina hater) had to say about the other players.

PBPA: Mariyta

Post 60: Mentions that she can't make a call on Lord Gurgi's claim. Arbitrarily? votes nonny.

Post 90: Nothing.

Post 95: Filler.

Post 97: Responds to Lord Gurgi's pushing for answers to Mirth's question about LG's Miller claim. "Personally, you don't feel scummy to me."

Post 121: Mirth rocks <3. She placed a vote on Mariyta and wondered why Mariyta didn't even bother to respond to her vote.

Post 123: Again, nothing much. Just responding to Mirth.

Post 130: No substance again. She responds to farside22 though about the miller claim after farside votes for her and concludes with a joke to her.

Post 154: Another pretty terrible post that says absolutely nothing. Considers herself "a sheep".

Post 175: Noise.

Post 214: Mentions she gets town vibes from Mirth and ThAdmiral (both known town).

Post 240: Yay! A post about her feelings about people.
Mariyta wrote:
Vivian
: I think the reason I felt she was scummy was an OMGUS thing. Seems to have a thing with clocks and ticking.
Mariyta (on known town) wrote:
Darla
: She's never really serious about much. She's very non-committal (says the pot to the kettle).
Mariyta (on town) wrote:
Spacecase
: Claimed Falcone was running the show, but looking at the posts, Falcone has posted very little in comparison to some others. Posts see fairly non-committal in most cases, trying to post just enough to seem helpful (sounds like me). Does the same thing Darla does with saying he'd vote LG, but gets no flack. Kept the male icon, even though men are icky.
Mariyta (on today's lynch) wrote:
Farside
: Missed the difference between recruiter and recruit, even posted "recruit" in one of her posts; this could be a slightly scummy move, depending on how you look at it. Totally overreacted to Darla, but didn't say a word to Spacecase for doing the same thing; opportunistic vote, maybe? Spelled my name right, so that's a plus.
Mariyta (on claimed vig) wrote:
FaerieLord
: Seems to have disappeared, very little contribution (oh, wait... me again.)
Mariyta wrote:
xyzzy
: Um, yeah... two posts. Needs to be replaced.
Mariyta on LG (claimed Miller), nonny, Mirth (known town), Falcone (known town), ThAdmiral (known town) wrote:The rest of the people come across as pro-town to me, or else I don't get a good enough read to make anything of it.
She concludes with a vote for Spacecase (me).

Post 241: Immediately switches vote to FL. "Something just gnaws at me as scum trying to hide".

Post 244: Mentions she's still cool with her FL vote. Her next post she calls it "gut". Mirth questions her about whether it's right to lynch someone based on just gut. She says something like "welp, it's not the lynching vote now is it?"

Post 270: Mentions she doesn't like Spacecase (me) and says she gets a "meh" feeling about Falcone.

Post 286: Still cool with an FL lynch.

Post 296: FL correctly calls her out on that kettle, pot, black stuff. She agrees and says "at least she's trying". lol.

Post 300: Comments on Spacecase's (my) mason claim. Mentions partner should not come forward. Next post she says she's heard of this type of role before and quickly mentions that there's still a question of alignment.

Post 378: Gives her top three: FaerieLord, Spacecase (me), and Darla.
This actually makes me feel really good about FL.

Post 405: Switches vote to Darla.

Post 444: Questions Falcone's farside22 vote asking "if he had reasons before this?"
Seriously, he was only at farside22's neck for like the whole of Day 1.
Mentions she would like to hear from me.
Diverting attention from farside?

And nothing for the rest of Day 2 besides mentioning she thought ThAdmiral seemed townish.
I questioned her about this read because it didn't look like she even looked at my ThAdmiral-case. Her ThAdmiral town read looked somewhat contrived.

The Living's Thoughts on Mariyta

farside22
: After pushing pretty hard on DBE for the beginning of Day 1, farside22 ended up switching her vote to Mariyta in Post 129 thereby adding a second vote in the face of Mirth's Mariyta pressure. She kept her vote there up until Post 228 but didn't really push Mariyta in between the time that she placed her vote and her switch in vote. In fact, in post 228, she says a few bad things about Mariyta, mentions that her contribution is still bad but still chooses to switch her vote to DBE. She also chose to FoS xyzzy for only making two posts? Why not FoS Mariyta if you still had a problem with her? After that, she doesn't mention a thing about Mariyta for the rest of the day or in day 2.
Scummy for this and a myriad of other reasons. Today's lynch lol.

FaerieLord
: He first mentions Mariyta in Post 265 listing her in his "scummy-ish" category. He goes on a number of times after that to reaffirm his Mariyta suspicions mentioning that he'd rather pursue a case on her during Day 2 because the deadline was too close to get a wagon switch and to test to see if her playstyle really does change from Day 1 and beyond. He's since claimed vig, he's claimed Mariyta as his kill, and so unless he's actually an SK or something, I'd say he's super vagina-ish.
Town.

forbiddanlight
: forbiddanlight actually mentioned a number of negative things about Mariyta in her game summaries. This portion in particular gives me a really good vibe about forbiddanlight actually:
forbiddanlight, in her 348, wrote:xyzzy: Post 171: OMG I said that!? Ugh, what the hell were you thinking!? Mariyta isn't pro town popping to say she has no opinion. That's SCUMMY! I'm sorry, but let it be known I EMPATHICALLY disagree with this, lol.
She genuinely seemed pissed about xyzzy's idea that Mariyta seemed pro-town. Her contribution to this game and heavy amount of scum-hunting leads me to believe she's definitely pro-vagina here. (plus she had good taste with the farside22-wagon and well... we were wrong about ThAdmiral but it sure felt right didn't it?)
Town.

Lord Gurgi
: Lord Gurgi actually included both Mariyta and farside22 in his scum list early in Day 1. He never gets around to vote for her but does seem to push her a few times throughout the day. At the end of the day, he includes Spacecase (me), farside22, and DBE on his condorcet list. And actually, now that I read this, why would you list DBE
and
farside22 on the same list? What would have been the hypothetical relationship between a farside22-scum and a DBE-scum? He's claimed miller since early on which is somewhat of a shady claim. Because of that, I'd have to list him as
Neutral leaning slightly town.

nonny
: I don't really see much mentioning of Mariyta from nonny during Day 1. She mentions that she agrees with a Mirth-post that mentions she's happy with her Mariyta-vote. She also mentions that Mariyta's play seems atypical from what she's used to from a previous game but at the end of this post she only FoS's Spacecase (me) and DBE. nonny, why no Mariyta votes or FoS's despite mentioning her play seems off and agreeing with Mirth's thoughts on Mariyta? Also gives me silly flak for mentioning that I was happy with Mariyta's death. Silly, nonny.
Neutral leaning scummy.

Vivian Darkblaam
: NabNab kept on mentioning that "clock is ticking" stuff with respect to Mariyta throughout Day 1. He-she questioned Falcone about an opinions post that failed to include Mariyta also. I never saw any indication from this Russian cross-dresser of an FoS or vote in her direction though. Then again, he-she never did much FoS-ing or voting throughout Day 1 or Day 2. He-she directly opposed condorcet so he-she never provided a list to summarize his-her feelings. He-she also had negative comments about my predecessor's claim (mentioning it sounds cult-ish) but since I've replaced, he-she hasn't really given me much flak or questioned me further about it. Hmm. His-her early FoS of Falcone also seemed really off (an FoS for having a vollkan-like quality?).
Neutral to scummy.

Oh and what do we have so far?

Mirth - Tampon Doc
DBE - Vagina Townie
ThAdmiral - Vagina Townie
Falcone - Boob Mason
Mariyta - Vagina-Haters Mafia Goon
Incognito - Boob Mason
nonny - ???
farside22 - ???
forbiddanlight - ???
Vivian Darkblaam - ???
Lord Gurgi - Claimed Douchebag (Miller)
FaerieLord - Claimed Vigilante

I'd actually go out and venture a guess that we likely don't have anymore power roles with a Mason pair, a Doctor, a claimed Vig, and a claimed Miller so of the remaining townies, I'd probably think the rest are Vagina. So yeah, still very cool with a farside lynch.

Sorry for the verbosity.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Finally someone who doesn't disregard me as town for my claim. I don't think of scum in terms of partnerships, I find them individually, sure once a scum is dead then you go back and look, but speculation before their alignments are known is detrimental to the process IMO.

Vote: Farside22
. I am done holding my vote.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 am

Post by nonny »

falcone wrote:I'm the right boob, and I'm looking for the left one. At night, I can target another player, and if I find the left boob, we become masons. Before anyone asks,
alignment is not mod-confirmed,
but given the flavor and the fact Spacecase claimed my exact role, I think the chance he's scum is extremely small.
Sorry you are far from confirmed in my book.

Also, forbiddenlight is right. Ussually when you are wrong you atleast re-assess your suspcisions of the person you are going after.

Another thing, while I see the point in looking at mariyta's actions and seeing her interaction with players I don't quite see how a PBP review is nessacary. It seems a little like filler to me, the second half is interesting but the first is pointless IMHO.
*insert bad joke here*
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Nonny, any thoughts on her read of you?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 am

Post by nonny »

incognito wrote:nonny: I don't really see much mentioning of Mariyta from nonny during Day 1. She mentions that she agrees with a Mirth-post that mentions she's happy with her Mariyta-vote. She also mentions that Mariyta's play seems atypical from what she's used to from a previous game but at the end of this post she only FoS's Spacecase (me) and DBE. nonny, why no Mariyta votes or FoS's despite mentioning her play seems off and agreeing with Mirth's thoughts on Mariyta? Also gives me silly flak for mentioning that I was happy with Mariyta's death. Silly, nonny. Neutral leaning scummy.
You mean this? Uhm the middle part is confusing if she is talking about what I or mirth said. Because I never voted mariyta I believe. I actually said that she was ussually a lurker, since I was in another game with her at the time(it is on-going but i got killed so yeah) so I knew she was somewhat of a lurker, I didn't write it off I guess it didn't bug me as much because I had what I felt were bigger fish to fry.
forbiddanlight wrote:
bus driver type role
How do you figure that?
Well now that faerielord came forward I don't figure that. I just didn't want to limit possblities, also ms crabtree sprang to mind but I doubt we would have two south park women. Was mostly random speculation.

Right now no comment on the faerielord claim, seems believable.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:18 am

Post by nonny »

EBWOP: even though it's ongoing i think i can mention her and I were both town in that game where she had the same post style. Although it did pick up by day three.
*insert bad joke here*
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Incognito »

nonny wrote:
falcone wrote:I'm the right boob, and I'm looking for the left one. At night, I can target another player, and if I find the left boob, we become masons. Before anyone asks,
alignment is not mod-confirmed,
but given the flavor and the fact Spacecase claimed my exact role, I think the chance he's scum is extremely small.
Sorry you are far from confirmed in my book.
Okay, so do you think I'm scum? Have you seen anything in my play that leads you to believe that I am? Have you analyzed that ThAdmiral-wagon yet?
nonny wrote:Another thing, while I see the point in looking at mariyta's actions and seeing her interaction with players I don't quite see how a PBP review is nessacary. It seems a little like filler to me, the second half is interesting but the first is pointless IMHO.
The PBPA portion of my analysis mainly looks like filler because Mariyta didn't really do
enough
to analyze. A lot of
her
posts were filler which is pretty much the reason my PBPA of her looks like it also.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well now that faerielord came forward I don't figure that. I just didn't want to limit possblities, also ms crabtree sprang to mind but I doubt we would have two south park women. Was mostly random speculation.
This is evading the question. How would a bus driver result in two kills?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Incognito »

nonny wrote:You mean this? Uhm the middle part is confusing if she is talking about what I or mirth said. Because I never voted mariyta I believe. I actually said that she was ussually a lurker, since I was in another game with her at the time(it is on-going but i got killed so yeah) so I knew she was somewhat of a lurker, I didn't write it off I guess it didn't bug me as much because I had what I felt were bigger fish to fry.
Yeah, I guess that does read as kinda confusing. I was saying that you agreed with what Mirth had to say about Mariyta. Mirth was saying something about how she was still happy with her own Mariyta-vote, and you mentioned that you agreed with Mirth's Mariyta observations. It's in that same post I linked to when analyzing you.

Also this was the meta-reference you made with respect to Mariyta:
nonny, in post 251, wrote:Mariyta has given up without even trying, a little bothersome. And I hate metagame but it's not how I have seen her act in another game recently.

FOS DBE, will turn into a vote after i see a current count

FoS Spacecase
You mentioned that her play here is
not
how you've seen her act in another game.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:25 am

Post by nonny »

Huh I guess I did really think it through before stating it....guess two kills doesn't make sense.

No I havn't done that analysis yet. The reasons I found you scummy so far is that wagon and how quickly it started and how quickly you are just moving down your list. Also, the attempt to show yourself as confirmed is weird to me.

Whether or not she posted more it still would seem trivial and a little useless.
*insert bad joke here*
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Incon wrote:Why did you choose to claim now though without any pressure placed on you?
Why not?

Which leads me to a new question. If we don't hit scum today, should I kill? Me killing wrongly = we lose the game (2v2), but if you'd rather have two town kills rather than hope for another die (one lynch, one vig), I guess that could work too
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 am

Post by nonny »

.....hmm okay in hindsight she was acting the same in not posting much. But the part where she was seemingly giving up was different than the other game i was in with her.
*insert bad joke here*
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Incognito »

FaerieLord wrote:
Incon wrote:Why did you choose to claim now though without any pressure placed on you?
Why not?
I'm just always somewhat leery of unprovoked role claims. I mean in this case, your role is more or less confirmed with Mariyta's death but nevertheless, I think it's usually better to keep a vig claim to yourself unless of course we were mass claiming. By claiming now, you've revealed yourself as the second killer, the scum now know who you are, and may try and NK you tonight which causes us to lose a powerful town role.

Can you respond to the other half of my question about your flavor and picture?
FaerieLord wrote:Which leads me to a new question. If we don't hit scum today, should I kill? Me killing wrongly = we lose the game (2v2), but if you'd rather have two town kills rather than hope for another die (one lynch, one vig), I guess that could work too
Oh, so you're a multi-shot vig? I thought you might just be a one-shot. I was looking into the Advice for a Vig thread in MD and it seems like there's no clear-cut answer. I only played vig once and never came across this scenario. I'd say if we fail to lynch scum today and you are considering using your shot tonight, we should probably mass-claim today. Like I mentioned before, I doubt we have any more town power roles left but it might help to get anything out in the open so we could evaluate any types of claims that might still exist and decide what to do from there.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I can't freaking concentrate tonight. I'm sorry, but I'll have to do my farside thing tomorrow or Wednesday (I'm very busy tomorrow)
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

We
really
have to stop curtailing discussion with arbitrary hammers.

Things I'd like to see:
-Flavor and picture from FL
-farside getting a chance to post before being lynched. Suspects should always be given every opportunity to talk. If they're town/scum, the truths/lies they tell might help later. More specifically, what caused LG to drop his vote between 596 and 604?
Incognito wrote:
Vivian Darkblaam:
NabNab kept on mentioning that "clock is ticking" stuff with respect to Mariyta throughout Day 1. He-she questioned Falcone about an opinions post that failed to include Mariyta also. I never saw any indication from this Russian cross-dresser of an FoS or vote in her direction though. Then again, he-she never did much FoS-ing or voting throughout Day 1 or Day 2. He-she directly opposed condorcet so he-she never provided a list to summarize his-her feelings. He-she also had negative comments about my predecessor's claim (mentioning it sounds cult-ish) but since I've replaced, he-she hasn't really given me much flak or questioned me further about it. Hmm. His-her early FoS of Falcone also seemed really off (an FoS for having a vollkan-like quality?).
Is this a case? Because only 3/7 of it have to do with the seemingly objective heading its posted under. (This account is 100% woman by the way; no need to go all PC "they" alternative on me)

I'm gonna have to think about the relationship between the farside and admiral wagons yesterday. They way they competed screams deflection from farside, especially Incognito's kitchen sink-included case, but one of the main architechts of Admiral's lynch is now a confirmed townie and the other voted farside right out of the gate today, so I don't know that to think.
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:More specifically, what caused LG to drop his vote between 596 and 604?]
Getting more sure of my convictions the more I thought about it.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Incognito »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:Is this a case? Because only 3/7 of it have to do with the seemingly objective heading its posted under. (This account is 100% woman by the way; no need to go all PC "they" alternative on me)
Feh. No. I realized after writing it that a good portion of it had to do with issues that I saw in your play that I never got a chance to bring up previously, so I ended up getting kinda carried away including it here under the "Living's Thoughts on Mariyta" section of my post. I was slowly getting into those issues yesterday, which is why I was questioning you about whether or not you were an alt and so on. If I do decide to put together a case against you, you'll definitely realize the difference (Re: ThAdmiral).
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Incognito »

Also, Gurgi,
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Vivian Darkblaam wrote:More specifically, what caused LG to drop his vote between 596 and 604?]
What in particular did you become more sure of? Can you outline your thought process to show why you became more positive about placing your vote on farside22 in 604?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Incognito wrote:Also, Gurgi,
Lord Gurgi wrote:
What in particular did you become more sure of? Can you outline your thought process to show why you became more positive about placing your vote on farside22 in 604?
My thought process is pretty erratic, but it just made more sense to me the more I thought about it. I guess I'm saying there's not really a fantastic way to explain it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Saying hi. Going to bed. Will read thru tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Incogn wrote:I'm just always somewhat leery of unprovoked role claims. I mean in this case, your role is more or less confirmed with Mariyta's death but nevertheless, I think it's usually better to keep a vig claim to yourself unless of course we were mass claiming. By claiming now, you've revealed yourself as the second killer, the scum now know who you are, and may try and NK you tonight which causes us to lose a powerful town role.
After now, I'm useless since I won't be able to kill.

Also, I support MC too.
Vivian wrote:Flavor and picture from FL
I'm a vibrator. I kill people by giving them the best orgasm ever in thier life. Elvis' flavour is a bit off though, since she describes it as a happy death in the role pm (And I consider bitch slaps not stuff that makes you happy)

Also, http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... umbye9.jpg
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Incognito »

FaerieLord wrote:After now, I'm useless since I won't be able to kill.
Explain, plz. How so? Also, if we MC, do you wanna decide the order?

Further, what does a girl holding an AK-47 in a wedding dress have to do with a vibrator? lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”