Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Taly »

wtf how did that double-post
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Taly »

Unless I'm on a mary-go-round getting mindfucked by
Alisae/OWER
simultaneously, I like this solve.

Without ISOs elsewhere, here's where I'm at.

Strong Townreads: {Alisae, OWER}

Weaker Townreads:{Pooky, BM, Flea, Bell, Akarin, Gamma, Blitzo}

Sorting/Volatile Reads: {SirCakez, Titus, Murdercat}

Contains Scum Via PoE + Interactions: {Haschel, Reckoner, TGP}

Confident Scum Independently: {DrippingGoofBall}

I plan to resolve
{SirCakez/Titus/Murdercat}
reads.

{Haschel/Reckoner/TGP}
I STRONGLY doubt contain all scum, but they make the most logical sense in respect to my townreads.

This isn't a very realistic readslist D1 but it's 16p I'm reading in 1 week, so...
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Taly »

oh. beautiful.

my top townies scumread each other.

like in half of my games.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1665, Taly wrote:The last time I was present in the thread I was frustrated, and to call as hostile is valid.

But my argument to your was true.
I felt that you cherry-picked one of my earliest posts (and not my whole ISO) as a means to say that I don't have a lot of content, and still did not give much information on why you thought that.

You inquired about it, and I gave an emotional answer with frustration directed at more than just your slot. Your reply in doesn't help me realize what you don't follow.

My major issue with your approach to me resides
after
my . I distrust the way you frame the interaction with me.

read as dismissive because you made a post about my content, I engaged, and it looked like you wrote it off by saying I shouldn't have commented.
I gave you a way to engage with me in and I don't think your assessment that I'm trying to appeal to you is accurate or fair.
If I wanted to appeal to you, why am I interacting with you in hostility, in your eyes?
The assessment doesn't make logical sense to me.

reads as poor faith because you're more focused on detailing why a scumread on me is valid rather than dispelling what uncertainty you have with my posts.

I can understand that we could be miscommunicating, but I don't follow your assessment of my posts and if you're town, I'd rather you work with me here.
I'm not sure why you are so hung up on that one post I quoted - as I said it was representative of your whole ISO. It was not meant to be the "one post" I was trying to nail you on.
I feel your posts are just padded out a lot with a lot of waffling and unconclusive content and I feel it could be scum motivated as people tend to go "walls = town."
In I was being dismissive, because I felt like you were looking for something that wasn't there. Thus I was calling the response scummy.
Appease =/= appeal. I'm using appease in this context as trying to diffuse pressure on you by giving me what I want, basically, by trying to "explain" yourself as town motivated.
And in I'm shooting down your claim that I haven't said why I want no-elim. Which, you still haven't explained why you said that when it's blatantly not true.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I TR them both Taly
But I disagree BM is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1666, Taly wrote:
Cakez
, I'm not looking for a detailed rebuttal outlining your POV.

I want you to engage with what content I've created, and if you feel that I still haven't provided anything, don't confbias a reason to sus me, explain it.
I will try to do this - I feel you will be a valuable player here if you're town.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

I also have to say I tend to read long ISOs as scum motivated because people rarely read them through and they look townie on surface level
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

especially so early in the game when we don't even have flips to use to look at early-game associatives
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1676, Taly wrote:Unless I'm on a mary-go-round getting mindfucked by
Alisae/OWER

I plan to resolve
reads.

{Haschel/Reckoner/TGP}
I STRONGLY doubt contain all scum, but they make the most logical sense in respect to my townreads.

This isn't a very realistic readslist D1 but it's 16p I'm reading in 1 week, so...
I think this is a solid readslist though although I question some of these weaker TRs (mainly Blitzo and Bell)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1681, SirCakez wrote:I also have to say I tend to read long ISOs as scum motivated because people rarely read them through and they look townie on surface level
This is such a nonsense take stuck in 2017/18 that wasn’t even sensible then imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1678, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1665, Taly wrote:The last time I was present in the thread I was frustrated, and to call as hostile is valid.

But my argument to your was true.
I felt that you cherry-picked one of my earliest posts (and not my whole ISO) as a means to say that I don't have a lot of content, and still did not give much information on why you thought that.

You inquired about it, and I gave an emotional answer with frustration directed at more than just your slot. Your reply in doesn't help me realize what you don't follow.

My major issue with your approach to me resides
after
my . I distrust the way you frame the interaction with me.

read as dismissive because you made a post about my content, I engaged, and it looked like you wrote it off by saying I shouldn't have commented.
I gave you a way to engage with me in and I don't think your assessment that I'm trying to appeal to you is accurate or fair.
If I wanted to appeal to you, why am I interacting with you in hostility, in your eyes?
The assessment doesn't make logical sense to me.

reads as poor faith because you're more focused on detailing why a scumread on me is valid rather than dispelling what uncertainty you have with my posts.

I can understand that we could be miscommunicating, but I don't follow your assessment of my posts and if you're town, I'd rather you work with me here.
I'm not sure why you are so hung up on that one post I quoted - as I said it was representative of your whole ISO. It was not meant to be the "one post" I was trying to nail you on.
I feel your posts are just padded out a lot with a lot of waffling and unconclusive content and I feel it could be scum motivated as people tend to go "walls = town."
In I was being dismissive, because I felt like you were looking for something that wasn't there. Thus I was calling the response scummy.
Appease =/= appeal. I'm using appease in this context as trying to diffuse pressure on you by giving me what I want, basically, by trying to "explain" yourself as town motivated.
And in I'm shooting down your claim that I haven't said why I want no-elim. Which, you still haven't explained why you said that when it's blatantly not true.
I never explained myself to be town-motivated in my mind. I was telling you about a more productive way to solve me.

And I stand by my stance. It was not my intention to misrep you like you understood in . I didn't explictly say you never discussed no limming at all.

I was talking about how you didn't mention it in I wanted to know how your progression changed between THAT POST and your vote on
Murder

I get frustrated when people tell me I don't contribute when I gave reads about the game. I'm trying to mitigate this.

I don't like feeling dismissed, and it wasn't just
your post
that I got tense over, I was also vexed by
DGB's
disposition towards me and the disconnect I had with
Akarin

~~~

Aside from game stuff, I will admit I was angry IRL the other night and I AtE'd in the thread when I should've just logged off.

I apologize for how I presented myself. My difficulty with IRL frustration exacerbating my negativity in the game was why I VLA'd. I behaved less than responsibly. It is nothing personal to any of you in this game <3

In post 1680, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1666, Taly wrote:
Cakez
, I'm not looking for a detailed rebuttal outlining your POV.

I want you to engage with what content I've created, and if you feel that I still haven't provided anything, don't confbias a reason to sus me, explain it.
I will try to do this - I feel you will be a valuable player here if you're town.
I appreciate that. :)

In post 1681, SirCakez wrote:I also have to say I tend to read long ISOs as scum motivated because people rarely read them through and they look townie on surface level
SirCakez wrote:especially so early in the game when we don't even have flips to use to look at early-game associatives
I mean, sure.

But I wall and ISO regardless of my alignment,
even in D1

Alisae
can vouch I do this as scum AND town, and
Titus
knows I like ISOing a lot as town.

And this isn't to take away your suspicion of me, I'm just giving you a heads up that this isn't AI by itself.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1684, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This is such a nonsense take stuck in 2017/18 that wasn’t even sensible then imo
I mean the tell has worked for me before so I don't see why it's so bad
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Taly »

Before I go off, I'd like to hear why
BM
isn't town from
Gamma
, and why
Blitzo/Bell
are townread that you're unsure about
Cakez

I've done a lot today, haha, bye.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

that you can't work out what I'm thinking from my thought stream ISO walls means my brain is as chaotic and cruddy as ever.

Win?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1686, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1684, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I mean the tell has worked for me before so I don't see why it's so bad
Can you cite specific examples where it has worked?
In post 1687, Taly wrote:Before I go off, I'd like to hear why
BM
isn't town from
Gamma
, and why
Blitzo/Bell
are townread that you're unsure about
Cakez

I've done a lot today, haha, bye.

I’ll be able to speak freely soon, but in the interest in being complete I’d like to have a 24 grace period in which I may speak on it but am not obligated to.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 900, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.27
putting a pin on my catch-up from a little bit ago, so I can go analyze RQS responses
<Embrace The Void>

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think these people are town:
xRECKONERx - same as before, more bold than I would expect for scum
PookyTheMagicalBear - mech talk and tone
alisae - not controlling the discourse the way I would expect as scum
OutWorldER - TTTBS

maybe town:
Akarin - lots of protown actions that make me feel better here (table, post restriction obscuring). The push on me also doesn't really feel scummy.

Bell - alone makes me feel really good about Bell. He does feel different from D1 death curse, but not so much that it pings me.

gamma emerald - Idk this is just ~vibes~ I don't have a good justification other than gamma's posting just feels good to me like he has genuine thoughts about game solving that are his own.

titus - mostly association with Flea and BM tbh. I also think no elim push is pro town.

unsure about:
Blitzo - I still feel like Blitzo is saying stuff without really doing anything and the avatar is cursed I liked the old one
Haschel Cedricson - Also hasn't really done anything I think
DrippingGoofBall - I don't know DG meta well enough to read this iso.
thegoldenparadox - I feel like they might be TMIing I'm town lol, I don't think the justification that I'm energetic was worth much because I've been pretty low this game overall.

maybe scum:
taly - I've been getting the heebie jeebies based on how Taly is interacting with me. Like I feel like I've been interacting with Taly a lot in the game but I've stayed in the light shade territory the whole game.

SirCakez - I think cake could easily be scum with BM and things would make a lot of sense. I thought he was defensive early in response to me voting him. I also think he is shading a lot of people without a lot of TRs

I think they are scum:
battle mage - vote on me felt very opportunistic with a hand wavey reason that felt like he didn't want to say he was voting for the lols. And then I felt he tried to walk it back.

Flea - Flea's wall on me is like, pretty fake? A lot of quoting dumb jokes and trying to read into them and not quoting things that I think are actually relevant. It also feels like fae went through my iso looking for things to shade me on and I think fae did the same thing to Titus. It reads like setup for a future vote if my wagon becomes real. Like how does my entire iso have nothing that is indicative of town me?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ok that's all you are getting out of me today, I am quite busy with work and it's been hard to keep up with all the games the past few days.
VOTE: no elim
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Blitzo could you please learn to use a line break in your posts? It's kinda hard to parse stuff when it's all blocks of text, even with the occasion paragraph break
<Embrace The Void>

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Alisae/OWER

I plan to resolve
reads.

{Haschel/Reckoner/TGP}

I can help you with your middling reads. SirCakez-town, Titus-scum. Murdercat - no idea!
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

on Murdercat, if I'm reading it correctly, he basically townreads his entire wagon except me. I think that's surprising, given he's at like L-3? I'd have thought from his POV, he'd be more wary of scum driving it. Not sure if I feel it's a genuine read, or an attempt to buddy the majority on the wagon and turn them against somebody else. I think his push on me is pretty weak and he is persisting even when it obviously isn't going anywhere.

There are a few other elims I'd prefer.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1651, Alisae wrote:I could be talked into killing flea today as well tbh
I'd be fine with Flea too I guess. A different case to Murdercat but overall similar likelihood of flipping scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1653, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1646, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1607, OutWorldER wrote:Flea why are you not voting MC.

BM is transparently busing MCat but he can go out the airlock next.
dude, we're both town here, let's keep it chill :cool:
Who is "both", exactly?
me and OWER. (not you or MC) :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1660, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1637, TheGoldenParadox wrote:please explain to me
why in the world we are voting murdercat
who is transparently bleeding town
and not blitzo
who is transparently bleeding scum
Mmm why don't you do something about it instead of complaining
I believe it was Confucius who said "Sometimes complaining is the only useful thing one can do".
In post 1671, Taly wrote:
Spoiler: Alisae+BM ISO
In post 3, Alisae wrote:real talk tho
lets talk about mechancis
I have no idea how to play this setup and I don't want to turn my brain on to think about it so...
I'd think
Alisae
regardless of alignment would be invested with alternative wincons, so for them to follow-up on a mechanical discussion they began in makes this seem like a genuine thought project rather than a means to gain thread control.
In post 39, Battle Mage wrote:I have 1 I think. I go to a room, then I do my task.
First interaction,
BM
immediately works with
Alisae
upon their proposition.

reinforces that
BM
takes this plan in good faith.
In post 84, Alisae wrote:
In post 75, Battle Mage wrote:yo Alisae - let's go electrical first!
Sure
This doesn't feel S/S at all. Unless they improvised a plan involving too much role speculation I refuse to dive into now, both of them are restricting themselves a lot N1 by publicly accepting how they do their tasks.

And they're the first, there's no clear indication in the thread that everybody will just march to the beat of their drum.

It feels unnecessary for these posts to come from both as scum.
In post 90, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: XreckonerX
Vote is reasonable. was when
Reck
came in to just doing nothing... on page 4.
In post 167, Alisae wrote:I could be wrong but I think being okay with a no lynch but also being not okay with claiming actions feels like a weird combination to come from scum
Gives
Cakez
benefit of the doubt. Something to note for later.

by
BM
and by
Alisae
feel asynchronous.

BM
casually comments on
OWER
painting
Pooky/Alisae
as scum and yet
Alisae
outlines their thoughts to
OWER
in a constructive manner that is removed from doubtcasting
OWER's
intentions.

This is another point for non-S/S but I think this leans to
Alisae
town a bit. My experience with scum-them is that they're quite to control perception and opening up to
OWER
is the opposite of that because they're literally giving someone else control of the game's narrative.

Alisae
also questions
OWER
and... as I have context to how they think as I've recently hydra'd with them.... no alarms are sounding with their inquiry.
In post 430, Alisae wrote:meh
too early to tell
if ur scum u'll obvscum if ur town u'll obvtown me thinks
Very lax take on
Titus
, good to document.
In post 558, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: titus
This may be 100+ posts ago but if
Alisae/BM
S-S ever existed... they're not following each other onto wagons and are only focused with the other's thoughts via setup.
In post 624, Alisae wrote:
In post 562, Taly wrote:yo ali where the wagons at or where the discussion for them at

how do you feel about the plist lumping you and pooky in the same vein together and by extension, how i am a contributor to that perception?
I don’t really care at the moment tbh
Apathetic, could be voting somewhere, isn't... first vote is at on
Haschel

Why not jump into the young, chaotic gamestate that makes Large Themes insane? Doesn't. Sensible.

Also, unphased by the association to
Pooky
. This is good. This is a point against
Pooky/Alisae
S-S because I think effort would be placed into trying to dispel this thought ruminating in the thread.
In post 701, Alisae wrote:700 is to murder but pooky can answer to idc
Again, prompting
Pooky
when it's not necessary.
In post 734, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 709, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 654, Alisae wrote:Ya I want some Chaos
I trust you to create that environment
You're town, Pooky is town, that's what I got so far.
hey, I'm town! :igmeou:
There's a trend with
BM's
posts where they continually inject the idea that they're obvtown and by implication, shouldn't warrant suspicion... I don't like this type of posting because it serves nothing to a conversation but I've seen
BM
do it as town before.
In post 827, Alisae wrote:
In post 824, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 811, Alisae wrote:you know
it now occured to me that maybe we shouldn't have said what our post restrictions were?
What are the pros & cons?
well I thought a con was scum get to fake post restrictions, but apparently they already have a list, so this isn't a con.
the pros would be I'm not actually sure. Its fun. There we go.
If
Alisae's
scum, they're
very comfortable
, and we're fucked.

But that's too much of a paranoia-driven thought process. I don't see an agenda here.
In post 831, Battle Mage wrote:you're planning to elim me today so does it matter? :lol:
Flippant. I'm starting to sympathize with the
BM
wagon, although, I'm unsure how NAI this statement is.
In post 841, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 839, OutWorldER wrote:So I can start getting a ball rolling on something other than mechanical talk and setup speculation.

This doesn't take long to think about.

I also want to see more posting from you in general since this posting from you doesn't feel like what I've witnessed first-hand in O799.
I was the boss in that game. here I'm a pawn amongst queens.

plus i'm not big on mech talk really, and I like simple plans that people actually deliver on. the idea of doing half a massclaim and then abandoning it, is a bit wtf?
I can see this from scum POV trying to revive more information about mechanics, but
BM
began this game interacting with mechanical discussion... so this isn't surprising or worrying to read.
In post 901, Alisae wrote:
In post 898, Bell wrote:@Taly,

Pooky, alisae, you (or you're doing a good job of faking some pretty detailed thoughts!), Flea,
even though I gave a warning about the doggo the doggo is still town spewing from my pov.

The rest are kinda meh, I could prolly point to weak town leans/scum leans but per post it would balance on and off.
Titus I'm rapidly vacillitating on because she looks like obv scum, but she's always scum/third party so.
Have I even played with town titus.
Oh. Yeah sort of.
a tactic scum!taly likes to use is they like to make it easier for other people to spew themselves
The post I dislike most about
Alisae's
entire ISO.

Bell
was sending an olive branch and reading me with good faith and they interject with a reason to doubtcast that.

I also feel like it's a slight misrep because I bring people to spew regardless of my alignment. Me getting information from others is not what's specifically AI, it's what I do with/during/before/after that information.

I don't fault
Alisae
though... I'm a hard metaread.
In post 921, Alisae wrote:
In post 904, Bell wrote:Maybe I just really like Flea's posting this game and I'm biased tho.

So you're saying that Taly is good at being scum? Aight.
missed this.
They can be. Idunno if you saw my MtG thread but I came out of a scum hydra with them. Their scumplay is fairly green. TBH when we hydra'd, they told me something that I needed to look out and to kill them on site if they do it but I don't recall what that is for the life of me.
I think I have an idea on how to catch scum!Taly if it exists in this game but if that world exists, it won't be until a wolf before him dies.
This is another reason why I didn't push
Alisae

I think looking at me at a later day is a valid way to sort me if I don't get nightkilled... I just hope
Alisae
isn't posting this as a precursor to case me when it's most viable to lim me.

I mean, I've only been caught as scum via associations and busses before... and I'm mislimmed more often.

But relatively speaking, I don't get limmed often at all.
In post 954, Alisae wrote:
In post 953, Taly wrote:
In post 921, Alisae wrote:
In post 904, Bell wrote:Maybe I just really like Flea's posting this game and I'm biased tho.

So you're saying that Taly is good at being scum? Aight.
missed this.
They can be. Idunno if you saw my MtG thread but I came out of a scum hydra with them. Their scumplay is fairly green. TBH when we hydra'd, they told me something that I needed to look out and to kill them on site if they do it but I don't recall what that is for the life of me.
I think I have an idea on how to catch scum!Taly if it exists in this game but if that world exists, it won't be until a wolf before him dies.
i dont remember saying something
exactly
"kill me on sight if i do something"
, but i might have.

i cant tell if your take on me is to be pragmatic knowing what im capable of, or youre positioning around me since your approach to me right now is to shelve me.

basically, are you taking to me in good faith here? i feel like ive had more posts directed to or about you than otherwise, so i want to know if the distance is intentional.
atm ur just completely not on my radar
Fair. I admit and I think I told
Alisae
that I fall into the background often as scum.

But this isn't very intentional, if my word means anything here, it's a large theme.
In post 976, Alisae wrote:
In post 974, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 972, Blitzo wrote:My second thought was that TGP was entirely forgettable.
I might let that develop for a bit and see what happens.
obviously i can't prove this, but i think blitzo wrote this AFTER previewing and faked it so they didn't
what the fuck
My thoughts exactly.

is an interesting take from
Alisae
onto
Haschel
. They're a scumread (I presume) and yet
Alisae
sees a post that they don't agree with and decides not to push it further.
In post 1243, Alisae wrote:
In post 1138, OutWorldER wrote:Ali is a known powerwolf and wants to manipulate the gamestate/narrative to eir advantage and the fact that they were one of the first people pushing No Eliminate plan makes me suspicious.
I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANY OF THAT
omg
im malding
In post 1249, Alisae wrote:
In post 1179, Titus wrote:Can we move on to no elimination and compliance? I am bored and this feels like an RVS that will last forever.
HOLY SHIT TITUS
NO
STOP
LET PEOPLE SCUMHUNT IF THEY WANT TO THERE'S NO HARM IN THAT.
lmfao
In post 1250, Alisae wrote:
In post 1248, Flea The Magician wrote:Yeah my townread on Ali rn is based on the fact there's been no AtE or weird aggression lol
I use emotion as town.
Alisae's
rage caps are even funnier with this interaction. They call themselves out to
Flea
. Town does this more often than scum if they feel a read on them doesn't make sense, and is a later vote so this post - in context - may be affecting
Alisae's
read on
Flea
adversely.
In post 1280, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1222, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1220, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1219, Taly wrote:If you want to group, requote this list in a chain
Taly, come to Electrical tonight.

Titus reads all over the place here - unusual for her.

Ignoring the baiting from Flea - I have been pulling out some great reads so far imho.
>
Interested in working with me.
>
Knowing the vote progression on
Titus
, makes me wonder if this was in some form a planned vote. Although, I did agree with
BM
here.
>
I also agree with
BM's
take to
Flea
, it's hard to figure out what their thoughts are on
BM
because it's veiled in walls mainly looking at posts rather than
BM
as a whole.

I don't think
BM
has really accomplished much specifically with their wagon but perhaps that's a playstyle disparity between us and how we think?
In post 1285, Battle Mage wrote:also I'd missed your post Taly, but I havent really bothered explaining reads as the game is moving so fast, and it isn't like anyone is sheeping me right now :lol:

at some point when things calm down, I'll collate everything and decide what to do.

In the meantime I guess I just need to avoid getting elimmed myself haha

my townblock is pretty good: Pooky, Cakez, Gamma, TGP, Akarin were in there, I forget who else. I can buy OutWorldER as town from those voting me. Leaning town on Alisae too.

DGB is doing pretty standard scum tactic of just tunnelling someone they see as an easy target. Titus is a bit erratic but also distant and doesn't feel as invested in the game - more in line with scum vibe than town vibe. Blitzo has been scummy but he also feels like the sort of player who scum would push as a cheap mis-elim. Flea is doing a lot of that LAMISTy stuff but it's superficial - long ISO cases which don't strike a balanced objective line, are a scum move I've used many times in my youth.
Aside from
Cakez/TGP/Akarin
townread confidence strength, I mindmeld
BM
with his reads, town and scum.

I'm not sure about
Titus
but I agree with
DGB
assesment.

I'll reserve thoughts on
Flea
when I spew a D1 solve.

I detected genuine emotion from
BM's
and I don't think scum angles frustration this way very often. It could've been channeled into an aggressive push and I don't think
BM
is trying to placate
Flea
just to get pressure off.
In post 1321, Battle Mage wrote:Taly-

let's just work outside of our respective townpools then. We aren't too far off each other tbh.

i've played 1 game with cakez town, and 1 game with cakez scum. In the nicest possible way, when he was scum he was completely obvscum, and when he was town he was pretty obviously town. As scum he got elimmed on Day 1 for basically trying to run a fake-meta gambit on me (as well as some other things i think). In this game, he's giving believable pro-town takes and coming across much more natural. I think cakez is sweet.
The most helpful post to me this game.

Unless
BM
is hard-attempting to pocket me, I don't know why scum-him wants to work with me when
Cakez/Titus/DGB/Akarin
have all either taken frustration to my posts, scumread me, or have had negative commentary on my POV.
In post 1440, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1425, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Titus

Haschel, you with me?
I'm with you :cool:

VOTE: Titus
In post 1443, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Flea
...Asynchronous and D1 is halfway finished. Why go on different pushes now?

Synopsis

I really don't see how
Alisae/BM
are S/S here, or everything they're doing is to distance them in the context of how they read the game.

I will note, they don't often state reads on the other, so I will be attentive to this in the future.

Alisae
is town because their POV lacks what I'd imagine scum-them,
at the very least
, this stage of the game.
BM
is less confidently town, I wonder if their more flippant disposition is to nullify suspicion and placate others.
it's a fair read dude!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Taly »

Taly
has used
"
-Ho
ur G
rac
e Pe
riod
"
on
Gamma Emerald
! It is super effective!

In post 1691, MURDERCAT wrote:maybe scum:
taly - I've been getting the heebie jeebies based on how Taly is interacting with me. Like I feel like I've been interacting with Taly a lot in the game but I've stayed in the light shade territory the whole game.
I was a bit afraid that I was being pocketed by you but this read kind of destroys that idea.
(Full transparency, I figured if I were pocketed by scum as I mentioned in ,
{You/Pooky/OWER/BM/Haschel}
contained the scum I thought would be doing that.)

Also, if ANYTHING I've posted about you has been shade in
any
form, you have my sympathies because I think you'll spontaneously combust if I actually intended to shade you.

Our solves don't align that much
MC
. :( What do we do?
Battle Mage wrote:
Alisae/OWER

I plan to resolve
reads.

{Haschel/Reckoner/TGP}

I can help you with your middling reads. SirCakez-town, Titus-scum. Murdercat - no idea!
Briefly case
Titus
, or explain that read.

I want
Titus
to real-time chat with me when she caaaaaaannnnnnnnn.

omg where she at

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”