Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1023, derp wrote:u just claimed u do only vote on scumreads unless it is near the deadline, but this happened right before the deadline so naturally derp is questioning why ur stance was different this time around, so just tell dear derp what ur read on flubber is
u cc'ed so my vote went back. Had you not cc'ed, its very possible that I would've voted flubber with hoppy.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1024, derp wrote:
In post 1022, Noraa wrote:
In post 1019, derp wrote:so what is ur actual read on flubber
Null.
okay noraa but town are in a shitty position so how about u give dear derp an actual elaborate read
Flubber has what 50 posts?
The only person SRing him really doesn't even have a case on him imo.
If you dont take null as an answer, I can just make the default Town.
Theres no way to read a slot that's not engaging. The reason why I settled on Keita is because no one was doing anything yesterday and I had a SR on Keita from day 1. No one is talking. I can't read silent people :/
not that skilled yet, derpy.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:40 am

Post by derp »

In post 1025, Noraa wrote:
In post 1023, derp wrote:u just claimed u do only vote on scumreads unless it is near the deadline, but this happened right before the deadline so naturally derp is questioning why ur stance was different this time around, so just tell dear derp what ur read on flubber is
u cc'ed so my vote went back. Had you not cc'ed, its very possible that I would've voted flubber with hoppy.
In post 579, Noraa wrote:
In post 578, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Flub

I buy the claim. Was the softclaim I spotted for doc intended?
why flub? I want Keita but keitas coasting and its hard to read a person that coasts the moment they get one SR -________-
i mean u could be telling the truth i dont know, but u seemed to be questioning the wagon that was now forming on flubber even when the doctor claim that u believed had just voted there before which dear derp just finds a bit odd
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

How the fuck can you say 'he only has 50 posts' as a reason not to have a read on someone after you just voted to lethal a first time player with 15?
Want to actually address my case on Flubber rather than repeatedly saying 'lol he never made a case?'
Had you not cc'ed, its very possible that I would've voted flubber with hoppy.
What? Why I am supposed to buy this? You put up active resistance to a Flubber wagon twice d1 before the claim. How would you have considered it d1 if you're still against it d2 when he was even worse?

Why do you think nobody except me wants to wagon Flubber here? Where's the town in Flubber's posting?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 am

Post by derp »

In post 1026, Noraa wrote:
In post 1024, derp wrote:
In post 1022, Noraa wrote:
In post 1019, derp wrote:so what is ur actual read on flubber
Null.
okay noraa but town are in a shitty position so how about u give dear derp an actual elaborate read
Flubber has what 50 posts?
The only person SRing him really doesn't even have a case on him imo.
If you dont take null as an answer, I can just make the default Town.
Theres no way to read a slot that's not engaging. The reason why I settled on Keita is because no one was doing anything yesterday and I had a SR on Keita from day 1. No one is talking. I can't read silent people :/
not that skilled yet, derpy.
okay u actually brought it up urself which is good but this is what i was going to get at next, u asked hopkirk to explain his sr on him and he did so lets talk about his read.
why do u not believe he has a case on him?

and as for the latter part of ur message, keita and staarling has not done antyhing this game either and derp is not saying that makes u should not scumread them, but derp is questioning why u feel confident enough to scumread them for it yet u are also of the opinion that u can not read flubber for it?
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 am

Post by derp »

noraa just to make it clear derps concern is that it feels to derp like u never actually tried to evaluate flubber even though u have been indirectly defending him two days in a row
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1011, derp wrote:actually hopkirk derp is going through day 1 again and once again derp is really bothered with the way u townread plus early on and called him obv town, but then when asked to explain it u retracted it and said it wasnt a strong read. it just feels like such a tmi read to throw out for pocketing or town cred on a potential misyeet bait

derp really wants to believe u are town for ur overall play and just because it makes today easier, so please just help fix derps paranoia

In post 21, PlusJOYED wrote:
pt notes: keep glitch alive he townreads me

PJ obvtown.
In post 578, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Flub

I buy the claim. Was the softclaim I spotted for doc intended?
I townread him because I, knowing there was a doc in the game somewhere, hard felt like this was a doc softclaim and ran with it. That's why I quoted it before saying obvtown and didn't expand later on why. Plus also didn't occupy the zone you find scum in which gave him a townread outside of that, but not a 100% one like a doc soft would get. Kind of funny he later said this wasn't actually a sot.

VOTE: Flubber
This or Johnny are all I'm considering right now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1028, Hopkirk wrote:Why do you think nobody except me wants to wagon Flubber here? Where's the town in Flubber's posting?
it does seem very much like ur the only one that wants it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1030, derp wrote:noraa just to make it clear derps concern is that it feels to derp like u never actually tried to evaluate flubber even though u have been indirectly defending him two days in a row
I sat down and went thru the ISO on flubber a few days ago. I saw nothing wrong so I didn't vote.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 am

Post by derp »

but noraa could u go over why u believe hopkirks case on flubber is bad? because as i just said derps concenr is taht u never actually read his case
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Flubber I want to say is town because of all the uncertainty. Beginning lots of sentences with things like hmmm or uh is something that I find town does far more than scum. The reason is pretty obvious. Lel cuz scum legit know everyone's alignment whereas town does not and is therefore much less confident.
Townread Flubber for garbage reason. You seem to forget about your townread on Flubber when you nullpile him d2 and today.
In post 622, Hopkirk wrote:If Plusjoy is scum then his partners are inactive/low activity players since nobody even tried to counterwagon when I offered Flubber/when Noraa was as large a wagon. A good scumteam wouldn't let it get to a scenario where one of them is getting lethaled because town are too low activity to lethal anyone else.

game is legit too dead for any of that shit.
Against Flubber wagon here.
In post 718, Noraa wrote:In post 716, Hopkirk wrote:
VOTE: flubber if I forgot to earlier
eggggggsplainn
hmmmm
In post 731, Noraa wrote:Ok so I skimmed the iso. I do not see a full case on Flubber. All I see is flip flopping between Nopo and Flubber for .... basically no reason. ISO takes it out of context but from what I see, you dont really have a case on either.
You ignore my cases again and just dismiss them off hand as apparently not existing.
You iso multiple people but don’t bother with Flubber, or if you did then you didn’t post anything about it in the thread while you did for others.
In post 781, Noraa wrote:Especially if I believe this is a hectic alt, this slot is low-key fishy. Like they push a lot of actively antitown things. Say they are a newbie but then often have posts that 100000% dont sound like a newbie made it. Also jumps on wagons for extremely strange things. I'm not a fan of the no point wagon nor am I a fan of the flubber wagon. Let's go here.
VOTE: Staarling

You’ve ever tried to push Flubber.
You’ve actively joined and pushed every alternate wagon to Flubber for garbage reasons.
You have a problem with Staarling and Keita for not posting enough content but you’re actively ‘not a fan of the Flubber wagon’
You seem fine with a policy vote on a low content slow, you admit several times Flubber is a no content slot because you said just now that you’re STILL null on them – despite never trying to develop your read here- and you’re actively against a Flubber vote.

You're feeling like a more likely partner for him than Nopoint tbh. Your stance is inconsistent across the game and your approach to other players and your thought process makes 0 sense.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1034, derp wrote:but noraa could u go over why u believe hopkirks case on flubber is bad? because as i just said derps concenr is taht u never actually read his case
I asked him for a case. He said "go iso it urself"
I did it and there's basically nothing.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1032, Noraa wrote:
In post 1028, Hopkirk wrote:Why do you think nobody except me wants to wagon Flubber here? Where's the town in Flubber's posting?
it does seem very much like ur the only one that wants it.
Why don't any of the scum want to take the vote that conf.town is offering them?
Why is everyone so damn wishy washy on Flubber.
Why were 6 players happy to vote Keita since they were null on her but nobody willing to join me on Flubber?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 968, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 758, Hopkirk wrote:So overall vibe I get from Flubber is that he's disinterested and trying to fly under the radar. Worked pretty well for him as no momentum built up around him and he caught next to no flack yesterday except from me and Plus.
In post 56, Flubbernugget wrote:If that's the case I prefer games where people don't teeter on the edge of throwing
In post 117, Flubbernugget wrote:I think they're just shitposting for shitposting's sake. I am interested if beeboy has some game related comments though.
No point quoting a ton of the early posting, but there's essentially no content in it.
In post 229, Flubbernugget wrote:that's two ppl making vague noises about glitch/noraa being svs now
Same vibes shine through in midgame. He's just following the game, standing back and letting it happen. There's no attempt or clear intent to get involved and it feels like a classic commentary>analysis approach.
In post 555, Flubbernugget wrote:Trendall/Nora pair slightly less likely
Flubber only feels focused on/engaging with a tiny portion of the game. Most of the slots he's not trying to engage with and I don't get any sense he cares about what's going on towards the end of the day. Feels like scum happy with the town inactivity, trying not to rock things, and letting it ride out to a content less end of day. Personally I was getting a lot of flashes of 'oh shit we need to do something soon' towards the end of yesterday and Flubber's posting here specifically sends out strong flashes of not caring about anything like that. I can't tell if he has a read on most of the slots, but he doesn't have any negative interactions with my more ~ slots and they seem to like him in general.
In post 566, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: plusjoy
Sometimes I like naked votes. Here I don't.
Flubber wagon didn't gain any serious traction yesterday and I didn't like that, felt like resistance.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1037, Hopkirk wrote:conf.town
ur not. and I do admit the resistance is strange.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1036, Noraa wrote:
In post 1034, derp wrote:but noraa could u go over why u believe hopkirks case on flubber is bad? because as i just said derps concenr is taht u never actually read his case
I asked him for a case. He said "go iso it urself"
I did it and there's basically nothing.
And there was nothing worth commenting on in the thread? If I believed that one I'd own a shit ton of bridges in Brooklyn by now.

You claimed you didn't see a case in my iso. Johnny said literally the same thing you did. I quoted it. Planning to miss it a third time?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1039, Noraa wrote:
In post 1037, Hopkirk wrote:conf.town
ur not. and I do admit the resistance is strange.
Got any problem with my posting? Only shade on me this game has been bad setup spec.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler:
In post 1038, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 758, Hopkirk wrote:So overall vibe I get from Flubber is that he's disinterested and trying to fly under the radar. Worked pretty well for him as no momentum built up around him and he caught next to no flack yesterday except from me and Plus.
In post 56, Flubbernugget wrote:If that's the case I prefer games where people don't teeter on the edge of throwing
In post 117, Flubbernugget wrote:I think they're just shitposting for shitposting's sake. I am interested if beeboy has some game related comments though.
No point quoting a ton of the early posting, but there's essentially no content in it.
In post 229, Flubbernugget wrote:that's two ppl making vague noises about glitch/noraa being svs now
Same vibes shine through in midgame. He's just following the game, standing back and letting it happen. There's no attempt or clear intent to get involved and it feels like a classic commentary>analysis approach.
Flubber only feels focused on/engaging with a tiny portion of the game. Most of the slots he's not trying to engage with and I don't get any sense he cares about what's going on towards the end of the day. Feels like scum happy with the town inactivity, trying not to rock things, and letting it ride out to a content less end of day. Personally I was getting a lot of flashes of 'oh shit we need to do something soon' towards the end of yesterday and Flubber's posting here specifically sends out strong flashes of not caring about anything like that. I can't tell if he has a read on most of the slots, but he doesn't have any negative interactions with my more ~ slots and they seem to like him in general.
Flubber wagon didn't gain any serious traction yesterday and I didn't like that, felt like resistance.

I mean this case isn't even better than my Keita case....
To sum it up, ur whole case is "he has no content"
Thats kind of the case for almost everyone here?
My cases had more than that so I stuck to my own. duh.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1042, Noraa wrote:I mean this case isn't even better than my Keita case....
plus, hopkirk, I saw this "case" a long time ago. I dont consider it a case because its bad.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1041, Hopkirk wrote:Got any problem with my posting? Only shade on me this game has been bad setup spec.
lmfao. claiming a pr =/= conftown. i am not shading you but dont get over ur head and think ur conftown cuz ur not.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Hopkirk »

You got some kinda problem with me then you'd better lay that whack shit out in the open y'hear me?

Everyone who tries to put any shade on me is saying 'maybe his claim isn't true'. Nobody's even tried to address my content cause they know I'm a king here like.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Hopkirk »

You gonna ride or die on the town Flubber then Noraa? I'm looking for your lock here.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:03 am

Post by derp »

In post 1042, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1038, Hopkirk wrote:

I mean this case isn't even better than my Keita case....
To sum it up, ur whole case is "he has no content"
Thats kind of the case for almost everyone here?
My cases had more than that so I stuck to my own. duh.
but then why defend him?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Noraa »

1) why are you getting so heated?
2) Flubber is null and will stay null unless I see something that I believe is AI from him.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:03 am

Post by derp »

In post 1045, Hopkirk wrote:You got some kinda problem with me then you'd better lay that whack shit out in the open y'hear me?

Everyone who tries to put any shade on me is saying 'maybe his claim isn't true'. Nobody's even tried to address my content cause they know I'm a king here like.
derp is the king

but derp has also said that ur play has been very town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”