the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by the worst »

ngl i feel like my most confident read is that there's scum in the hood and it's probably gamma.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by the worst »

what if
shea and bulge are bussing
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 3227, the worst wrote:what if
shea and bulge are bussing
I guess, but what's the point?
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 3221, the worst wrote:is it
bulge/kasu/gamma....
Is it bad that I'm starting to come around to this being the team as well?
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Blitzo »

I don't know, I've been paranoid of shea all game but when he actually sits down and talks to people or addresses things it seems like it clicks. Maybe it's just because he's town and bulge is just scum because him not protecting the IC is just awful and kasu really isn't that towny either.
Like I've been asking for a huge period of time about why kasu is town and I still don't think I've gotten a single answer. I got something on meta but that's not really that great either, especially with his whole current "bland comment and dip" strategy he's got going on right now.

I also feel like a lot of the arguments for bulge being town at this point are wifom and weak.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fffffffff
tw if you’re town here somehow, I’m just gonna terminate you any time you replace into a game in the later stages, because you clearly do not have the capacity to actually contribute in a useful and meaningful way.
I really feel like the return on investment for this game has been pretty shitty for me tbqh.

I’ve been stewing on this game for the past couple hours while at work and I think I know what must be done.
Time to let the new Gamma out to play. Within the next few days, you all shall pay.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by the worst »

it's kind of startling to me that ppl were policy PoEing NM because he did nothing and now you're trying to talk me down because I'm posting

like roleplaying as sans and referring to my posts as an unmeaningful contribution is a disturbingly pointless way of pretending to solve this game but u do u

I've clutched victory from the jaws of defeat and defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count and I'm really not going to like...stop replacing into games that need someone to finish a slot....
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by the worst »

also hi new gamma. are we about to have a bad time?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

uh oh gamma has a skeleton now

i guess we r in for even more craziness
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3230, Blitzo wrote:I don't know, I've been paranoid of shea all game but when he actually sits down and talks to people or addresses things it seems like it clicks. Maybe it's just because he's town and bulge is just scum because him not protecting the IC is just awful and kasu really isn't that towny either.
Like I've been asking for a huge period of time about why kasu is town and I still don't think I've gotten a single answer. I got something on meta but that's not really that great either, especially with his whole current "bland comment and dip" strategy he's got going on right now.

I also feel like a lot of the arguments for bulge being town at this point are wifom and weak.
Kasu is town because bulge protected him from the n3 kill
otherwise balance of probabilities they just didn't kill if he's faking the inno

Kasu responding to the inno by doing nothing has me like :/ tho
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3233, the worst wrote:also hi new gamma. are we about to have a bad time?
He’s not here yet, you’ll know when he is.

Just know I understand why RC is how he is now.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

RC is a fine gentleman of outstanding character
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 3212, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3201, Kasumeat wrote:Shea's vote Today is so scummy too. I feel like it comes from a really frustrated townie or it's scum theatre between Bulge and Shea but that seems, like, really unlikely.
Why is it scummy? You keep taking random shots saying things I do are "scummy" but with no analysis at all.

Your analysis following it here doesn't even suggest that you think its from scum. But what is the scum motivation to just yolo take a 50-50 today when they could have that same play available to them any time later in the day without putting their name in the two person lim pool immediately to start the day? Like yeah this could be a gambit but is it really a likely one?
Yeah I didn't elaborate well here because I was rushing to get to work. What I meant is that there is a lot about your vote that feels scummy at first but when I thought about the motivation for it I think there is a possibility you're town.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 3230, Blitzo wrote:I don't know, I've been paranoid of shea all game but when he actually sits down and talks to people or addresses things it seems like it clicks. Maybe it's just because he's town and bulge is just scum because him not protecting the IC is just awful and kasu really isn't that towny either.

You're right that I haven't been contributing as much as others are, and again I'm sorry to everyone for that. I usually only play Mafia when I have lot of spare time on my hands and when I signed up I figured that would be the case but I ended up going from barely-working, anticipating that I'd have lots of time to spare, to briefly-not-working to working-a-lot in a really short period of time. I never, ever lie about IRL stuff in Mafia, town or scum. That's something that's out of the spirit of the game IMO. I hope everyone sees that I'm doing my best to solve as much as possible with limited time I've had available to commit to the game.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 3225, the worst wrote:sigh
i really don't feel good about my pooky read
What's changed and why?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Fwiw my poe solve is completely null and void if bulge is scum so I'm pretty much back to square one now wrt the rest of the town. I think the way gamma has played this game is garbage. I think pooky hasn't done a whole hell of a lot. I think blitzos posts tend to read pretty genuine and agendaless. I think the worst has seemed more townie than N_M did but that's not a very high bar.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Kasu just...doesn't bring anything to mind when I try to think of their effect on the game, which aint great.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

my reason for thinking kasu was town was entirely based on the POE. If bulge was town Kasu had to be as well. There really wasn't much behind it besides that. As I said below when I try to think of what Kasu's impact on the game has been I have a hard time coming up with concrete things at all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Above not below. Directions are hard.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 3174, Blitzo wrote:I also have yet to hear a reason for kasu being town and am still rather cross about not having that answer. It's getting to the point where people are just saying he's town and then leaving it at that and it's driving me nuts.
In post 3105, Blitzo wrote:He says he protected kasu though...
?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 3222, the worst wrote:i'm pretty startled that bulge still hasn't crossvoted shea despite shea being mechscum fhpov and i'm pretty sure this is a guilty conscience indicator
wha
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3240, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 3225, the worst wrote:sigh
i really don't feel good about my pooky read
What's changed and why?
what's changed since when lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:44 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3246, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3222, the worst wrote:i'm pretty startled that bulge still hasn't crossvoted shea despite shea being mechscum fhpov and i'm pretty sure this is a guilty conscience indicator
wha
why haven't you voted back?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright no-holds-barred time. Some of these will be direct engagements, some will just be addressing things regarding the people in question.
First up on the “hit list”, Blitzo.

Blitzo, why are you trying to paint me as the bad guy when I’ve had to drive a good amount of things in the main game and especially in the hood? I also have been playing the hood in a way that’s clearly not afraid to make moves with it, between proposing the Mason claim gambit and revealing the hood the way I did, I did not shy away from taking decisive action when it came to hood stuff. Why do I make such bold plays as scum? That just seems like a way to put a target on myself in a way that is entire unnecessary.
Now for the million-dollar question. You seem to think a Shea-bulge-Gamma team has some legitimacy. Mind sharing with the class what you said in the hood N3 that makes that worldview make no sense? Because if that was the team there’s a super-fucking-easy avenue to winning the game that you fed me on a silver platter.

You have 24 hours to engage me on this Blitzo. I won’t put a timetable on this part but I intend to cap this inquiry off when I post my thing regarding the worst.
I’m also putting out a request to not speak about anything I’m posting from this post onward unless spoken to in one of them.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”