the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5545, Morning Tweet wrote:I'd love to hear elaboration on why its particularly advantageous to me to clear Lavender. I'd have done Alisae and Tanner, the least elimable slots in the game. Lav, you could at least argue was directed to no-kill and vote Tayl0r in the scum chat.
The only part of the game I'm acutely aware of is y'day/the fact tanner was shot last night after saying he was anxious about locktowning you. I'm not gonna read far enough back. I just need Lav to be self-aware.

This post isn't useful. You're only trying to undermine my point by making vague allusions to the parts of the game I just was not here for.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:30 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5544, Morning Tweet wrote:If Lav and Noraa are on the fence tomorrow I can breakdown all my reasoning for why Krazy doesn't really have any reason to be town outside of emotional stuff and his exit from the game.
If you've been so confident on Krazy for such a long time why did you drop it so hard yesterday? This is a mindset which needs multiple eliminations, not a mindset of seeking truth about alignments.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5548, Noraa wrote:Whichever of you is town is doing a bad job and I'll explain why I think this post game.
I'm acutely aware of this. My schedule does not permit me to turn this up to 11, and I'm not like, particularly sorry about it. On the flipside I got Pooky and MT right yesterday so I'd argue my reads are actually kinda fine.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5550, the worst wrote:
In post 5545, Morning Tweet wrote:I'd love to hear elaboration on why its particularly advantageous to me to clear Lavender. I'd have done Alisae and Tanner, the least elimable slots in the game. Lav, you could at least argue was directed to no-kill and vote Tayl0r in the scum chat.
The only part of the game I'm acutely aware of is y'day/the fact tanner was shot last night after saying he was anxious about locktowning you. I'm not gonna read far enough back. I just need Lav to be self-aware.

This post isn't useful. You're only trying to undermine my point by making vague allusions to the parts of the game I just was not here for.
What, and this is useful?
In post 5543, the worst wrote:Lav, sorry you're in this position but you passed your opportunity to reevaluate MT yesterday. Do whatever you need to get this right, but please ask yourself why you're still here. ask yourself why you're confirmed. you are here because scum want you to be here, and if you can keep that in mind I think you'll find this a lot easier.
You're vaguely alluding that Lav being here somehow implicates me, which it doesn't so :/
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5551, the worst wrote:
In post 5544, Morning Tweet wrote:If Lav and Noraa are on the fence tomorrow I can breakdown all my reasoning for why Krazy doesn't really have any reason to be town outside of emotional stuff and his exit from the game.
If you've been so confident on Krazy for such a long time why did you drop it so hard yesterday? This is a mindset which needs multiple eliminations, not a mindset of seeking truth about alignments.
I wasn't. I was confident on Pooky. I gave a great town case for you yesterday. If you call that a mindset for trying to set up a line of miseliminations, you're crazy. Krazy even pointed it out himself -- I was suiciding if Pooky is town

Worst is just saying stuff to get himself over the finish line, I'm the only one here who has actually experienced the game >_<
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

ok lav literally proudly refused to reevaluate her read on you yesterday so it literally implicates you. other than that? for the most part i'm just asking her to proceed with caution because scum literally decided who was in this final phase.
In post 5554, Morning Tweet wrote:Worst is just saying stuff to get himself over the finish line, I'm the only one here who has actually experienced the game >_<
what, i'm a late replace-in ergo i'm just scum trying to get across the line?
this is the most absurdly false stance i've seen in a long time.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5555, the worst wrote:ok lav literally proudly refused to reevaluate her read on you yesterday so it literally implicates you. other than that? for the most part i'm just asking her to proceed with caution because scum literally decided who was in this final phase.
In post 5554, Morning Tweet wrote:Worst is just saying stuff to get himself over the finish line, I'm the only one here who has actually experienced the game >_<
what, i'm a late replace-in ergo i'm just scum trying to get across the line?
this is the most absurdly false stance i've seen in a long time.
Both of your points so far don't mean anything if you know greater context for them

-Scum!Morning doesn't clear Lav and bring her to Xylo. That makes no sense given Lav's previous stances
-At no point was I confident on scum!Krazy. I townread him so hard it's not even funny. Your point that I've been playing to set up a line of miselims is false

i don't blame you for not going through and reading all of this game, I probably wouldn't in your shoes. but your claims don't hold up if you know the context
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5548, Noraa wrote:Whichever of you is town is doing a bad job and I'll explain why I think this post game.
I don't know what to tell you, Noraa

I feel very guilty for not being around much in the D2 area of the game. I had very little motivation

But right here right now, i'm trying as hard as I can. Even when it's probably already over. I'm sorry that you think I'm doing a bad job, but at the very least, don't put the blame on me for a lack of trying
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5549, Lavender wrote:I’m not a replacement, just a small poster QwQ
I felt like MT could maybe be it...
But Hectic townread then fully

It’s a bit
A bit
Head ache inducing

If I have to be honest
I want to try and believe Pooky
And lynch Tweetie ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
But wikeiwksskwkow I don’t know
Hectic's read isn't the only piece of evidence for me being town ;-;

On day one, I wouldn't have exited the Elements wagon in favour of starting the tayl0r one. Elements-beeboy was clearly dying d1/d2, switching off was just losing town credit for no reason.
On day one, I would never be confident Elements-beeboy was flipping scum. I have never exhibited confidence like that before ever, so scum me wouldn't think to do it
On day two/three, I really don't think I'd have tried to keep Hectic in my elim pool for so long. Hectic townreading me is solid. If I were scum, I'd know he never takes that back. I want him around. But I didn't protect him. I would have told Puppy, who would be my scumpartner in that case, to lay off of him D1/D2 as well. I would have needed Hectic
On day three/four, protecting Krazy as hard as I did makes NO sense. I did so much suspecting of him and redtea earlier. There was no reason to flip my read on him for something as small as "emotional reaction". But I did. WHY would I do that as scum? That's part of why I'm in such a hard place right now. It made me sure it had to be Pooky.
On day five, why the hell would I clear Lavender? I had an intricate theory it could be you still. You also had already sided with Pooky earlier in the game. I would have cleared Noraa/Prism because they were uneliminatable. And that also gives me the ability to kill them, which at the time I would have thought to clear and nightkill somebody. That would have likely been Prism.
Right now, I would never have killed Tanner. That is not a question. Scum me and town me are both really desperate. Tanner believed in me yesterday, the only person really to do so. I would have tried to paranoia Tanner into helping me. I never make that night kill ever. I gain absolutely nothing.

*huff* *huff*

Look at that! Not a single point about self meta!

...anyway, if you've already made up your mind, again, don't let me stop you. This is partly for me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:56 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:-Scum!Morning doesn't clear Lav and bring her to Xylo. That makes no sense given Lav's previous stances
again i have no idea what this is talking about except for super vague "woooow i could never be scum hereeee" which AGAIN is what every single person in the f4 has already done exhaustively. i am talking about what i have seen. last phase, lav dunked on pooky when the momentum was finally turning towards outing you as scum. tanner was starting to reconsider his townread on you. the decision to leave lav alive into f4 explicitly makes sense from scum!MT.
In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:-At no point was I confident on scum!Krazy. I townread him so hard it's not even funny. Your point that I've been playing to set up a line of miselims is false
so you put absolutely no effort into solving me in the last phase and just townbinned me while pooky got miselim'd while spewing town... and now you're super confident that i must be the last scum without glancing twice at noraa... you are literally playing a game which you feel results in pooky=>tw being miselim'd. this response is the kind of thing which is engineered to look sincere and innocent but is bluntly disingenuous regardless of your alignment. the fact you aren't even stopping to think that town!MT also needed to nuke {tw,pooky} the moment she locktowned noraa is a perspective slip - you want to be cleared, but you have no grasp on what town!MT would have done in the last two phases.
In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:i don't blame you for not going through and reading all of this game, I probably wouldn't in your shoes. but your claims don't hold up if you know the context
this is blatant hypocrisy. i'm not going to read the game, and it's whatever that you're trying to be ms. nice bat for saying that's ok. but you can't turn around and discredit my points because i haven't read the game in the same breath.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5555, the worst wrote:ok lav literally proudly refused to reevaluate her read on you yesterday so it literally implicates you. other than that? for the most part i'm just asking her to proceed with caution because scum literally decided who was in this final phase.
Sounds like a good reason to kill Lavender and then try to sell it to Tanner that scum!you is keeping him alive for the memes and the nightkill is meant to implicate me

Like, that is way easier than this situation is for me. I swear to god that is what I would have done because I probably would just give up in this Xylo as scum. I would not have the conviction to face three people who scumread me and try to sell them on someone who I townread for most of the game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5558, Morning Tweet wrote:Look at that! Not a single point about self meta!
this is literally all "i would nEeEeEver do this as scum" self meta................... you got nothin
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5560, Morning Tweet wrote:
Sounds like a good reason to kill Lavender and then try to sell it to Tanner that scum!you is keeping him alive for the memes and the nightkill is meant to implicate me
this is nka wifom nonsense and i'm not buying into it. the fact you've already considered this makes me think this defence is just pre-meditated.
In post 5560, Morning Tweet wrote:Like, that is way easier than this situation is for me. I swear to god that is what I would have done because I probably would just give up in this Xylo as scum. I would not have the conviction to face three people who scumread me and try to sell them on someone who I townread for most of the game.
respectfully, this is eerily close to the argument which got krazy in trouble. nobody would have given up in this xylo. this angery nonsense is what us sick masochists are all here for. please stop trying to undermine the integrity of the game to look townier - your self-towncase is a house of cards and it's not hard to see.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5559, the worst wrote:
In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:-Scum!Morning doesn't clear Lav and bring her to Xylo. That makes no sense given Lav's previous stances
again i have no idea what this is talking about except for super vague "woooow i could never be scum hereeee" which AGAIN is what every single person in the f4 has already done exhaustively. i am talking about what i have seen. last phase, lav dunked on pooky when the momentum was finally turning towards outing you as scum. tanner was starting to reconsider his townread on you. the decision to leave lav alive into f4 explicitly makes sense from scum!MT.
In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:-At no point was I confident on scum!Krazy. I townread him so hard it's not even funny. Your point that I've been playing to set up a line of miselims is false
so you put absolutely no effort into solving me in the last phase and just townbinned me while pooky got miselim'd while spewing town... and now you're super confident that i must be the last scum without glancing twice at noraa... you are literally playing a game which you feel results in pooky=>tw being miselim'd. this response is the kind of thing which is engineered to look sincere and innocent but is bluntly disingenuous regardless of your alignment. the fact you aren't even stopping to think that town!MT also needed to nuke {tw,pooky} the moment she locktowned noraa is a perspective slip - you want to be cleared, but you have no grasp on what town!MT would have done in the last two phases.
In post 5556, Morning Tweet wrote:i don't blame you for not going through and reading all of this game, I probably wouldn't in your shoes. but your claims don't hold up if you know the context
this is blatant hypocrisy. i'm not going to read the game, and it's whatever that you're trying to be ms. nice bat for saying that's ok. but you can't turn around and discredit my points because i haven't read the game in the same breath.
Exactly. You have no idea about what everybody's previous stances were so trying to present it as "Lav, think about why you are here." makes no sense.

I need help understanding your second line, I'm not sure what you mean

I can. It reads that you're saying things to get me killed. Town!worst actually like, needs to believe what he's saying. When you're saying stuff like "Think about why you're here Lav" and "If you've been so confident I'm scum, why'd you drop it yesterday?", it's like ??? neither of those things mean anything.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5561, the worst wrote:
In post 5558, Morning Tweet wrote:Look at that! Not a single point about self meta!
this is literally all "i would nEeEeEver do this as scum" self meta................... you got nothin
Not even close? Self-meta is talking about how I play scum, usually with other games to prove it.

i LITERALLY don't exit the Elements wagon. That's not self meta. That's just correct. Switching off to tayl0r and saying "eeEeE some Elements posts give me pause" is not something I would have done.
i DONT say "Elements is a scum flip" as scum.
i DONT keep Hectic in my elim pool and i DO defend him because i KNOW he will be on my side forever
i DONT reverse my hard scumread on Krazy to a hard townread for tiny reasoning. WHY would i do that
i literally DONT clear Lavender instead of Prism/Noraa. Are you kidding me?
and i DONT kill Tanner. That alone should be so obvious and it's frustrating.

NONE of that is self meta. That is just laying out literally what I wouldnt have done as scum this game. I'm talking about myself but there is no meta there.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5562, the worst wrote:
this is nka wifom nonsense and i'm not buying into it. the fact you've already considered this makes me think this defence is just pre-meditated.
In post 5560, Morning Tweet wrote:Like, that is way easier than this situation is for me. I swear to god that is what I would have done because I probably would just give up in this Xylo as scum. I would not have the conviction to face three people who scumread me and try to sell them on someone who I townread for most of the game.
respectfully, this is eerily close to the argument which got krazy in trouble. nobody would have given up in this xylo. this angery nonsense is what us sick masochists are all here for. please stop trying to undermine the integrity of the game to look townier - your self-towncase is a house of cards and it's not hard to see.
Apologies-- but to clarify, that isn't some kind of special promise from me that's just my vocabulary.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:Exactly. You have no idea about what everybody's previous stances were so trying to present it as "Lav, think about why you are here." makes no sense.
every single town ever ever ever should ask themselves why they're alive in xylo. always. every single time. you're not even accusing me of doing something scum indicative. you're trying to undermine me on a theory level when i'm objectively right.
In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:I need help understanding your second line, I'm not sure what you mean
let's roleplay a world where you're town, and locktown noraa's slot.
you need to kill tw and pooky. that's your gameplan. full stop.
the fact you're DENYING that you have been trying to kill {pooky,tw} is blatantly disingenuous if you're town.
and the fact you don't seem to be aware of that means you are scum who is more interested in looking good than speaking the truth.
In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:I can. It reads that you're saying things to get me killed. Town!worst actually like, needs to believe what he's saying. When you're saying stuff like "Think about why you're here Lav" and "If you've been so confident I'm scum, why'd you drop it yesterday?", it's like ??? neither of those things mean anything.
they both mean very different things.
- lav needs to consider why she's here. that's her job as town in xylo. that's level 1 mafia theory, not my opinion.
- coincidentally!! i have added knowledge that you're scum and can plainly see that it's in your interest to leave lav alive.

- i don't think your thoughts are real, so yes i'm going to probe.
- stop quoting something from earlier in the conversation, it reduces the integrity of what we're arguing about.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

God damn it

I didn't mean it like that

i need to chill out

I'm sorry about that mate
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5565, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 5562, the worst wrote:
Apologies-- but to clarify, that isn't some kind of special promise from me that's just my vocabulary.
i'm aware. it's also a lie.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by the worst »

it's ok, i'm a bit exasperated as well.
we're the final victim and the villain - they're tiring parts to play.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5566, the worst wrote:
In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:Exactly. You have no idea about what everybody's previous stances were so trying to present it as "Lav, think about why you are here." makes no sense.
every single town ever ever ever should ask themselves why they're alive in xylo. always. every single time. you're not even accusing me of doing something scum indicative. you're trying to undermine me on a theory level when i'm objectively right.
In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:I need help understanding your second line, I'm not sure what you mean
let's roleplay a world where you're town, and locktown noraa's slot.
you need to kill tw and pooky. that's your gameplan. full stop.
the fact you're DENYING that you have been trying to kill {pooky,tw} is blatantly disingenuous if you're town.
and the fact you don't seem to be aware of that means you are scum who is more interested in looking good than speaking the truth.
In post 5563, Morning Tweet wrote:I can. It reads that you're saying things to get me killed. Town!worst actually like, needs to believe what he's saying. When you're saying stuff like "Think about why you're here Lav" and "If you've been so confident I'm scum, why'd you drop it yesterday?", it's like ??? neither of those things mean anything.
they both mean very different things.
- lav needs to consider why she's here. that's her job as town in xylo. that's level 1 mafia theory, not my opinion.
- coincidentally!! i have added knowledge that you're scum and can plainly see that it's in your interest to leave lav alive.

- i don't think your thoughts are real, so yes i'm going to probe.
- stop quoting something from earlier in the conversation, it reduces the integrity of what we're arguing about.
It read more like "OoOoO Lav think about why you're here" and trying to hint at something more than as actual advice to me. My apologies if that's what you meant

I still don't see the inconsistency. You realize I tried to get you killed yesterday, right?

I suppose where I disagree is that it really isn't in my interest to keep Lav alive ahead of Tanner, at all. I don't see it that way at all.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5569, the worst wrote:it's ok, i'm a bit exasperated as well.
we're the final victim and the villain - they're tiring parts to play.
yeah

Or we're both the victims and we're attacking each other, which would really sting

I feel sufficiently hopeless so I'm going to go ahead and reveal that I'm going all-in on you because I figured I lose instantly if I enter not acting like I know which one of you it is. And you were already going to attack me off the bat so I didn't really have a choice.

I do really think it's you over Noraa. But I'm not going to say it's impossible. Just not relevant anymore, i guess.

i am sorry if i'm being rude or anything in my responses I'm not slowing down at all while writing them and i don't mean for them to come off that way
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5570, Morning Tweet wrote:I still don't see the inconsistency. You realize I tried to get you killed yesterday, right?
yes
literally yes
this is exactly my point
you want and wanted my blood but when pushed you're like "wow i really thought pooky was scum and you were town"
that's disingenuous regardless of your alignment. but it sounds like a nice towny thing to say at surface level.
you are more interested in saying surface nice towny things than explaining your actual sincere thoughts about this game because you are scum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner