Pooky got your back

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:20 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 5522, Morning Tweet wrote:IT'S NOT ME POOKY

IT'S NOT ME
i love you no matter what

and i'm so sorry you don't even understand it
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.F
Noraa--------------------------

PookyTheMagicalBear -------
(4)
Tanner
, Morning Tweet,
Lavender
, PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet----------------
(2) the worst, Noraa,
Lavender
----------------------

the worst--------------------------

Tanner
-------------------------

Not Fighting:
(0)

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Isis »

PookyTheMagicalBear was very uncomfortable on the damp alley floor. But there was a silver lining. There on the ground the bear saw two small orbs casting a dull light into the darkness.
"Lavender's orbs!"
PookyTheMagicalBear grabbed them. He was a bear who liked to think aloud. "I'm so glad I got the opportunity to grab Lavender's orbs. The reason being, I know how miserable she is without them."
He shoved them both down a pocket in his costume, planning to bring the orbs to her as soon as possible.
The bear thought back to when the set was a color puzzle, and he had first promised to help her find the orbs. He remembered he had gotten very distracted by so many of his other friends needing help. They mattered to him, but Lavender mattered too. He drew a conclusion. "I feel guilty. But only a little."
Some of the actors who had been bullying him seemed distracted, making him able to get to his feet and set out to find Lavender.
"I can't wait to see the look on Lavender's face when the realization hits her. There is nothing more in all of the Underground I could think of wanting to see more."
PookyTheMagicalBear stumbled about the alleyway. There were several dark figures, but it was really pretty hard to tell who was who. Nahdia had a spotlight shining on all the actors, but it was more helpful from the perspective near the cameras than the perspective of the actors, especially with all the shadows it cast.

Nahdia looked at the set, after being distracted for a couple moments. From their perspective, it looked like the washing and dancing with the fence had ended, which seemed good, they weren't sure where the actors were going with that. They fiddled with spotlight and put it on a broader setting, so they could see more of the actors. They saw Lavender, and an inattentive Nahdia noticed for the first time all day that Lavender's orbs were missing, even though in fact that had been the case for quite a while. The robot glanced around, and noticed that there were two spherical sources of glow in PookyTheMagicalBear's pockets, and that the bear was ambling in the opposite direction from Lavender.

Then, Lavender spoke, repeating the last thing she had heard. Nahdia knew that whenever Lavender spoke, she was repeating something, and kept that in mind while they listened.

"Lavender's orbs!"
"I'm so glad I got the opportunity to grab Lavender's orbs. The reason being, I know how miserable she is without them."
"I feel guilty. But only a little."
"I can't wait to see the look on Lavender's face when the realization hits her. There is nothing more in all of the Underground I could think of wanting to see more."

Nahdia's screen began flashing red and black checkerboard patterns in an infuriated rage.
"Dreadful bear! Absolute monster! Contemptible miscreant! You beet potato! You fur rogue! You mendacious materialist! You boon box bungler! You small-tailed tailspin! You thoughtless thespian!"
Nahdia ripped PookyTheMagicalBear's pockets open, then used a suction gun attachment that deployed from their hip to catch the orbs and fire them into Lavender's orbit.
"Off of my set! Into the street! Go slouch in the real alley behind MTT Resort! There is no welcome for you here. This will not be tolerated."
A leg with a foot wearing a clown shoe deployed from Nahdia's chest and kicked the bear so hard he had to break into run in the direction of the front of the set. The bear continued his run all the way out of the building, a compliant participant in his own exclusion.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
PookyTheMagicalBear
, you are town. You are
Dummy
dressed as
Gifting Bear
->

Nahdia is offering Nice Cream to participants who perform for them. You don't exactly want Nice Cream, since you're an inanimate object. But you felt it important to participate because so many of the performers looked serious or scary and you heard this would be a program for children. As a Training Dummy, you know a lot about younglings and how approachable and nonthreatening characters are important for their mood.
Unfortunately, performing just as a Training Dummy probably wouldn't be accepted. So when Nahdia opened up the costume room, you dressed up like a bear bearing a gift. Younglings love holidays, so they will likely feel encouraged by such a character.
Since the core message of Nahdia's afterschool special is youth-friendly, your goals don't run counter to a successful production.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia have daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Night 5 has begun and will end on (expired on 2020-10-31 21:27:24)
Players may request fast night. If all living players message me a request for fast night and/or submit the mafia faction's night choice, I will be able to start day 6 early.
The exception is that Lavender and Tanner are special and do not need to request fast night.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Tanner felt more and more blinded by the bright spotlights that Nahdia was using to try to illuminate the set, having found one delinquent and worried there were others. Tanner tried to block the light with his arms, but it didn't help enough. Eventually he decided he couldn't handle it.
"Nahdia, I don't care if it pays Nice Cream or not, I'm joining the tech crew. I can't handle this."
Tanner got behind the spotlights and began manning them, pushing them from actor to actor. He knew this was the final scene, and that the lighting would be important.
"I'm not acting anymore, but I still care that this goes right! Show them what you're made of!" Tanner shouted.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Day six ends in (expired on 2020-11-06 21:27:24).
With four players alive, it takes three votes to make a decision.
The living players are:
Noraa (who replaced Alisae who replaced Prism)
Morning Tweet
Lavender
the worst (who replaced Krazy who replaced Sujimichi who replaced redtea)
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

“Do you think even think it’s me here?!”

“No.”

“Then why are you voting for me?”

“... I don’t know.”

“That’s what I thought. But if you are indeed town, I hope you find it in yourself to finish the last steps of the journey for me, Hectic and all the others who are not here anymore.”

Morning stared blankly at the jail cell’s ceiling. She counted the cracks between the boards while idly flipping a coin about in one hand.

“Giving up already?”

She sat up quickly, recognizing the familiar feline’s voice, “Catboi? What are you doing here?”

“Hi, Morning! Just thought I’d stop on by ( ˘ω˘ )ノ ⁎⁺˳✧༚” he gave a huge grin before continuing, “I can’t help but notice you seem down. Cheer up! It’s not over yet.”

“Oh. Well. I’m glad you came, Catboi,” Morning sat back down, “But it is over. The trial is scheduled for tomorrow. There’s no way anyone but me will be convicted.”

Morning paused for a moment, before clenching her eyes and exclaiming, “We killed Taylor, Hectic, Chara, Nacho, and Pooky! We were-- no, I was wrong every time. I deserve this. It’s what they’d want.”

Catboi shook his head, “You don’t know that, Morning! Why don’t you ask them yourself?”

Morning looked back up. Catboi was gone. In his place, two new faces appeared on the other side of the cell bars.

“Hectic! Taylor!”

Morning ran and pressed herself up against the bars.

“I couldn’t figure it out who the killer is! It’s not me. I’m sorry!”

Hectic stifled a laugh.

“We know it isn’t you, Morning. We’re omnipresent, you know?”

Morning dropped to her knees, “So, you already know what’s going on. I failed you all.”

A reassuring hand placed itself on Morning’s head, causing her to look up. It was Taylor’s.

“You didn’t fail anyone. You did what you thought was right. It’s okay.”

After a brief pause, Taylor pulled Morning up to her feet.

Morning thought for a moment, before saying, “Is it nice, being dead? I’ve been--”

“Nope!” Hectic interrupted Morning, wagging his finger, “No time to be thinking about that!”

Morning looked at him, confused. “No time? I’ve got a whole night left until.. well, you know.”

Taylor took Morning’s hands into her own, “You’re not giving up already, are you?”

“Well, I mean.. I..” Morning scratched the back of her head.

Taylor gave her a stern look, “Oh my god, you can’t give up yet, Morning! After everything?”

“B-but, the evidence. It isn’t there, Taylor..” Morning responded, irked, “Lavender, Tanner, Noraa.. they are all are certain it’s me by now. The killer-- they left nothing behind! It’s hopeless!”

“--that’s not true.”

Morning spun around. There was Chara, sitting on the bed. Nacho stood not far from it. Morning did a double-take behind her to see Hectic and Taylor were now gone.

“They left nothing behind? Do you really believe that?”

Chara’s deathly serious tone sent a chill down Morning’s spine.

“W-well.. I…”

Nacho let out a long sigh, “As long as you let yourself think that, you really are hopeless.”

Chara tossed a tattered notebook at Morning. She caught it narrowly, before inspecting it briefly. “KRAZY” was scribbled on the front in marker.

“Chara.. I can’t.. I already thought it was Pooky.. and then the incident happened, and..”

“Forget about that! Do not forget that he was the next one slated for the execution,”
Chara stood up and pointed at the book,
“Look at the rest of his play.”

Morning hesitantly looked first to Chara, then to Nacho, and then to the notebook. She flipped to the first page and began reading.

“This is Krazy’s early game. What about it?”

“He’s kept nearly the entire game in his scumpool. He could justify a vote on you with the early scumread, but he drops it later in favour of pushing Tanner and Lavender. He had Hectic as hard locktown early but continuously moves it down, so much so that he can justify voting Hectic later on in the day. Does it strike you as genuine?”

“Okay.. that is not such a big deal, though. Anyone can have wide, shifting reads.”

“Morning! You understand who the killer is, don’t you?”

Morning took a breath. “Yes, I do. But it doesn’t help me one bit.”

“Look at his reads here. You and Puppy are in the same, ambiguous tier marked ‘Review’. Krazy has consistently thought you to be scum, whereas he only interacts with Puppy on small occasion. How did Hectic end up so low? You need to start asking yourself these things, Morning.”

Morning sat down and covered her face with her hands, “Simply not being super towny isn’t enough to build a case. Multiple players became paranoid of Hectic, it was not just Krazy.”

“And besides.. Krazy loathes playing scum, does he not? How does someone who hates playing scum put up a performance like that?”

Chara rolled its eyes. Nacho pushed past it and approached Morning.

“First off, Krazy does not loathe playing scum. He ‘generally prefers playing town’. He only claims to hate scum later while arguing with Alisae. And second off, what makes you think his play does not align with someone who dislikes scum?”

Morning opened her mouth, before being interrupted by Nacho.

“Save it. Turn to page seven.”

Morning complied with his request, flipping through pages until she landed on a section of the game that she recognized well.

“This is the end of day two-- Taylor’s death,” she said, a solemn look appearing on her face, “What’s special about it?”

Nacho sighed again, “Morning, we can’t do everything for you. Don’t you remember something about scum choosing whether or not to take a coin flip?”

“Krazy took it!” Morning blurted out.

“He did. He was aware the day was ending because he knew the implications of you not quick hammering. And yet.. he placed a vote on Hectic by himself, made a lengthy argument justifying why, and ghosted from the thread during the last critical moment. Why?”

Morning allowed herself to get excited for a moment, before suddenly relaxing and sitting back.

“That’s not terrible evidence, I will give you that. But.. the Tanner interactions. How can he lash out at Tanner like that if he does not feel justified? It was so hard for me to believe that I locked him as town on the spot.

“Morning..”
Chara hopped off the bed and sat down criss-cross in front of her.

“I know that emotion is a weakness of yours. Let’s look at it again together, shall we?”

Chara took the notebook from Morning and flipped through.

“Look at here and here,” Chara pointed to various places on the page, “Unfortunate as it happened, Krazy took Tanner to be insulting him as a player.”

“Take a look at this one. This makes it clear to me that Krazy’s view of Tanner was as follows: ‘Tanner didn’t actually review the game. He isn’t actually trying to read me. He’s said I’m scum, thought it good enough for him, and is now devoting his time to messing with me. My play is unimportant. Tanner just wants to make me angry.”

Morning thought about this for a moment.

“I suppose that if Krazy believed that, it would be frustrating regardless of alignment.”

Chara nodded. “Keep looking. He thought Tanner’s reasoning was terrible. Again, this would be a frustrating situation for any player. Not just town ones.”

Morning let out a long exhale, “I understand. Thank you.”

Chara smiled and got up. Morning scanned through the rest of the pages to learn as much as she possibly could.

“Redtea actually did follow their scum meta to an extent by not placing any suspicion on other players. The post count is higher.. but that’s it!”

“Krazy was being cleared based off of the no-kills-- he is a very good mechanical player and dislikes playing scum, so why would he make the game harder for himself? But that’s not true-- scum made the correct mechanical decision, it turns out. He really knew what he was doing all along.”

“Damn it! All Krazy had to do was point out that him clearing Tanner was suicide, show why the game state was perfectly set up for Pooky, and then I was in his pocket. I was practically his minion. The reason Krazy cleared Tanner was so he could have access to night killing Tanner! If he didn’t, he’d have to deal with Tanner voting him for both days! I’ve realized it too late.”

“Alisae made Krazy angry. Alisae was pushing him for hidden, possibly nonexistent reasoning. Taunting him too! Of course, Krazy reacted the way he did-- he was taking it as Alisae attacking him, not his play.”

“Puppy’s vote on Krazy during day two did nothing to change the state of the wagon. He didn’t even really have a reason to make that vote.”

Morning took a break from her rambling to look up.

“Chara! Nacho! Thank you! I--”

They were both gone. Morning sat in silence for a while, before getting up to return to bed. She clutched the notebook tightly to her chest, lost in thought for a long time..

“What, not even a ‘Hello’?”

Morning snapped out of her trance. A certain bear she had come to know all too well over the past couple of months stood beside her.

“Pooky!”

She jumped out of bed and hugged onto Pooky tightly.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” tears welled up in her eyes.

“You know I love you, Tweetie,” Pooky reassured her, “there’s nothing to be sorry for.”

He placed a paw on her head to pat her.

“I really thought it was you.. and then it was too late. And.. and...”

“I know, Tweetie. I know,” Pooky flopped one of Morning’s ears, before letting go of her.

“You’ve got to finish this, now. For all of us. I love you no matter what happens.”
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What a game this has been

HURT: worstie
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

So its a toss up between morning and worstie
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by the worst »

HURT: MT
I'm frankly disappointed this didn't get thru d5.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Noraa »

Lav what do you think?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Lavender »

So it's basically, believe in Pooky, or believe in Hectic (o.o;;;)
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Lavender »

AhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Lavender »

I'm really here, shivering in my cold chair
Oh what to do what to do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm here to talk about anything you want if you like

I figured it was over today because of everything. but in the middle of the night, I decided to give it a shot anyway. Just so I can say I tried as hard as I could. Maybe a little late though.

if I had reread D1 and paid more attention to what Hectic said, maybe we could have caught Puppy. Maybe.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

So many people tried so hard to win this game. Every single dead townie was doing awesome. Especially Hectic who LITERALLY had the entire team. Prism LITERALLY played their heart out. All I did was votepark Krazy and then get my mind changed over and over and over and not defend Hectic hard enough when he needed help

The last critical chance I had to save the game was somehow convincing Pooky to trust me yesterday. Maybe if I had been more careful with my words, or done more to help in the D2/D3 area -- but I just wasn't motivated back then and I wasn't motivated while talking with Pooky

I wish you all had been there for the journey because I've never been as emotional over a mafia game than this one right now
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by the worst »

not sorry that you couldn't get Krazy miselim'd earlier, lol.

Honestly there's a nonzero chance you can get my mis-elim here. I'm not going to read this entire game. Pooky absolutely nailed that you are the last scum y'day and he should not have been that phase's elim. frankly: it was a shitty deadline elim on obvtown which happened because the Tanner and Lav were too complacent in their MT townreads.

I'm pretty sure??? Tanner was starting to realise Pooky wasn't scum => by extension it's either me or MT yesterday. His last post mentioned starting to get uneasy on his whole "burn Pooky/tw" stance. And guess what? Pooky was bleeding obvious town yesterday and he was right to be uneasy.

Hectic's MT read is a big old :shrug:
Hectic has a solid towngame. but irrespective of who is mafia we have already accepted that they NECESSARILY outplayed their meta. I'm not really going to lean into the meta suggestion that Hectic absolutely must be correct because 1) scum have played well regardless of who it is, 2) I reeeeeally don't feel like what I've seen of Prism comes from scum.

Noraa if you're scum your pred has won the game. Assuming you're probably town, I'm not sure what to say to you except good luck.

Lav, sorry you're in this position but you passed your opportunity to reevaluate MT yesterday. Do whatever you need to get this right, but please ask yourself why you're still here. ask yourself why you're confirmed. you are here because scum want you to be here, and if you can keep that in mind I think you'll find this a lot easier.

I believe in you guys. (✿^‿^)
don't stuff up (✿^‿^)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You would have been eliminated ending the game had Pooky found it within his heart to trust me. It wasn't meant to be though

If Lav and Noraa are on the fence tomorrow I can breakdown all my reasoning for why Krazy doesn't really have any reason to be town outside of emotional stuff and his exit from the game. Had that not happened, well, we would have gone Krazy first and already won

If I were scum, I am so far gone that I would have opted to leave Tanner alive, as he was pretty much the only one who believed in me. And that is just a fact. There is no universe where scum Morning thinks THIS Xylo is easier than trying to paranoia Tanner, who was, again, the only person in the game that thought I was town.

I want this phase to last as long as you both aren't sure of your votes. Please don't just accept good enough or just take a guess. As long as you aren't sure, let me keep talking. Even if you don't end up trusting me, i feel very guilty for the game getting to this state and i want to right it in some small way by trying as hard as I possibly can.

Of course, if you ever feel like nothing will sway you anymore, dont let me stop you.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5543, the worst wrote:Lav, sorry you're in this position but you passed your opportunity to reevaluate MT yesterday. Do whatever you need to get this right, but please ask yourself why you're still here. ask yourself why you're confirmed. you are here because scum want you to be here, and if you can keep that in mind I think you'll find this a lot easier.
I'd love to hear elaboration on why its particularly advantageous to me to clear Lavender. I'd have done Alisae and Tanner, the least elimable slots in the game. Lav, you could at least argue was directed to no-kill and vote Tayl0r in the scum chat.

I had a whole theory that Puppy told her to vote Tayl0r, but that was before he knew the deadline would get so tight. But Lav looked at the old message and followed his advice despite it being outdated. Lav was still plenty elimable compared to the likes of Prism/Noraa!

And what exactly points to me wanting Lav to be here? The main side she took this game was when she sided with Pooky to eliminate Hectic! What is it that you're seeing that suggests scum!Morning wants Lav to decide? Or.. are you just making things up?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Noraa »

Dude, its a huge toss up to me. I know basically nothing about this game. Whichever of you two is scum is seriously lucky that both Lav and I are replacements cuz it actually gives you a fighting chance. Lav is a replacement .... right?

Im leaning towards killing Morning because I won a scum game a while ago by high efforting on the last few days. I posted legit like 2 whole pages of ISOs at the very very end when I saw town falling apart. I rushed in like an angel pretending to save them but actually just won the game as scum.

I'd like to hear Lav talk cuz u two aren't really helping much no offense. Both of you know who the scum is because if its you, well DUH you know. If its not, you know its the other but whoever the scum is isn't gonna say they are.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 5543, the worst wrote:Noraa if you're scum your pred has won the game. Assuming you're probably town, I'm not sure what to say to you except good luck.
This sentence pings me but I'm not sure which way.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Noraa »

Whichever of you is town is doing a bad job and I'll explain why I think this post game.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Lavender »

I’m not a replacement, just a small poster QwQ
I felt like MT could maybe be it...
But Hectic townread then fully