Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Jewel Barons »

on page 22, noticed a lot of people pushing Dunn, I think he's made some commentary I don't think he would have made at this point as scum
I think scumStral tends to be a bit more sideliney

-GAMMA
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Cobra Kai »

And now you’re talking to me like you know I’m town. Aren’t you supposed to be scumreading me?
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Noraa »

no I'm trying to address ur arguments. I am not, ftr, by any means convinced ur town
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I’m done engaging with you over this it’s only inflating the post count. Nothing you have done has changed my read on you- all you’ve done is try to force me to change my view instead of try to understand mine.

If anyone needs me give me a shout.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

I NEED YOU
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 565, PlusJOYED wrote:noraa flipped like 3 times in a monolgue
except one was an accidental selfvote rofl
In post 567, Cobra Kai wrote:
In post 512, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Cobra Kai

This slot has done worse than nothing.
It’s not badass to spam the thread. It is the be a man of few words, because those words get listened to.

Cobra Kai never dies.
I'm gonna cringe a lot at this person's posts, aren't I?
In post 572, Cobra Kai wrote:Joyed and datisi hydra

Not sure on scumreads. Was planning to reread at some point. Nothing is standing out as overtly scummy- I don’t particularly understand why joyed or Noraa are the leading wagons presently. Feels TvT.

Battle mage and Taylor

Not sure at this point in time.
That TvT read seems like an easy opinion to give. Why do you say it?
In post 579, Cobra Kai wrote:I rescind my earlier thoughts, I no longer think this is TvT.

If you look at +joyed’s iso noraa is the only scumread he won’t explain and he’s said multiple times why he can’t. This hyberbolic explanation shows Noraa cares more about eliminating him than trying to understand and read him.

He had explained scumreads on multiple others.
Just because you took it back doesn't mean I don't still want it explained.
In post 590, Battle Mage wrote:I still think Taylor is scum.
I don't think I've seen a single thing about your Taylor read that hasn't amounted to what feel like personal/playstyle issues. I'm not impressed with her posts myself but you've done a poor job making her a compelling vote.
In post 603, Noraa wrote:The problem is that if isis ever flips green this game, I will immediately think you were setting up chain lynches here
particular reason you only mentioned Isis? That would still probably come off the same way if you flip green first.
In post 609, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 608, Isis wrote:I think "setting up chain lynches" is a little too conspiratorial. That's something I've seen feared since the dawn of time, but I've never gone into a scum PT afterwards and found out that scum actually set up an X or Y fully expecting to ruin two days with it.

Gesturing at a pair of players and saying you think there's at least one scum in there somewhere and picking one to try and see hasn't ever been a method I've ever found very strong, though.

wow the pedits
i can say from personal experience, i have done that as scum.

you're probably right on the latter.
I feel like if you legitimately catch scum doing this, it's because they did a poor job. I agree with BM later in the page where he said it is a subtle thing.
In post 613, Isis wrote:
In post 574, Noraa wrote:
In post 572, Cobra Kai wrote:Joyed and datisi hydra

Not sure on scumreads. Was planning to reread at some point. Nothing is standing out as overtly scummy- I don’t particularly understand why joyed or Noraa are the leading wagons presently. Feels TvT.

Battle mage and Taylor

Not sure at this point in time.
This is actually such a bad answer to murder's question.
I was intrigued by this actually, but I don't think you developed it?
Digame enemiga
what's with the text garbage on the second line?
In post 619, Noraa wrote:To clarify, I changed my avatar because I requested an avatar in a speakeasy thread. I figured I needed to change it to show the person who chose it for me that he didn't waste his time
In post 622, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m playing this game how I want to. If you want to eliminate me for it then that’s on you guys and I’m not taking blame for it.

I was asked off the cuff quick fire questions and answered off the cuff and quick fire.
I think this response was pretty good actually

-GAMMA
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

noticed after hitting submit I hadn't responded to that last Noraa quote
you surely confused me. I also will be opting out because I do like being an anime vegetable rn, and if I were to change my avatar it would be to a guy character I already have in mind.

-GAMMA
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I originally thought it was TvT because it was one of those endless wall post arguments that go on and on and this early in the game those typically come from town. I did glaze over it at first because it was a chore, but when I went back and reviewed it based off one of Noraas posts I reevaluated, like you saw.

And I turned the cringe down I just finished watching the series so I had to live it a bit, you know?
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Random Canadian
Random Canadian
Goon
Random Canadian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Random Canadian »

In post 747, Cobra Kai wrote:xof and BM have both just hand waved you as LHF when
it’s pretty evident you aren’t giving a factual interpretation of the game.
Do you have a specific instance/scenario this is referring to here?
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 631, egotisi wrote: re : the reason i asked is because the "there could be scum on this wagon i guess lol bc wagon fast" in very early stages of the game with nothing else pointing at is like. weaksauce and p easy to post as scum, especially if you don't say who and like, do nothing about your "read" there
Was this a mistake in the post you linked? Or am I just not following the conversation that well?
In post 637, Isis wrote:it's fine to post "I scumread X player and am not going to say why due to the ongoing games rule" btw. Just not more
Very glad to get a listmod's view on this.
In post 639, Noraa wrote:
In post 633, Dunnstral wrote:Don't use ongoing games as the basis for your read then hint vaguely at it in the game thread while never explaining anything, it NEVER goes well for you
ah he can't explain because its ongoing?
that's bullshit. ongoing = no reason at all.
ongoing also = easy way to make it seem like ur solving when ur fucking not.
What made you feel so strongly about this?

-GAMMA

@Present!Cobra Kai: thanks, that is actually a fair call to have made if you're viewing it without trying to judge it too hard, I agree those tend to end up as TvT.
btw how experienced is your main? Just curious since I had the thought while writing that last bit.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 755, Jewel Barons wrote:particular reason you only mentioned Isis? That would still probably come off the same way if you flip green first.
I'd be dead then.
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

In post 758, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 747, Cobra Kai wrote:xof and BM have both just hand waved you as LHF when
it’s pretty evident you aren’t giving a factual interpretation of the game.
Do you have a specific instance/scenario this is referring to here?
Refer to my ISO.

She stated plusjoyed is avoiding explaining any scumreads, and if you look at his ISO there’s a readslist with explanation amongst others.

She said I had no trajectory before I voted her when a good chunk of my iso has been talking about her.

She stated my read is meta based because I answered her question of if I’m familiar with her, when my read has nothing to do with meta at all.

There’s more in my ISO if you’re curious. Feel free to double check these all.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Join date before yours but after BM, gamma. A good chunk of games.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 759, Jewel Barons wrote:What made you feel so strongly about this?
he has no other reasons. He's going to sus me for a singular game which is already annoying but then on top of that the games ongoing so basically there's no literal argument there.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 730, Cobra Kai wrote:Re:Noraas- I’ve seen you argue as town and you are stubborn but not this over the top, as she is. I get you want to stick up for someone you think is LHF but I think you are underestimating Noraa.
I agree with this
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 761, Cobra Kai wrote:there’s a readslist with explanation
really now? lets take a quick look at that reads list with the overly detailed explanations. Hold up while I find it :D
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:haunted house gutreads / early reads

murdercat: weak-town. didnt like the rc vote, it came off as lamisty, but i've liked their other stuff. Like up until iso post 36 i was down on town!murdercat. I still am but slightly less, mainly when they started looking at wagonomics.

isis: town. Partial bias here cause menagerie, but I also think this is genuine town!isis I saw in menagerie. Her townreading exorcist also helps my confidence here.

exorcists: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Like not a single one of his posts i have a problem with.

ego: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Same reasons as exorcist. No posts I have a problem with.

bm: weak-town. dont like the desperate taylor push this early. Maybe its something he does as town idk. At least I don't think him vs taylor is SvS but I actually get TvT vibes there. Reason why is that their beef seems more based on past games and frustration rather than actual scumhunting but seems too genuine to be SvS this early. So he's less towny than taylor but nulltown because I think him vs Tayl0r is TvT.

side note, I can't believe BM doesn't have an avi and has been here since 2007.

noraa: sus. Can't elaborate much, but I think her push on me comes from a bad place due to meta reasons. Noraa also likes to push aggressively as scum on town.

rc: weak-sus. seems very flaily imo and i get an aura of anxiety from this narwhal and not a fan of the isis vote + entrance, though he could just be nervous town since I've only done 1 newbie game with him.

xoxelf: most sus for reasons i talked about earlier. I wanna pursue this for now.

dunnstral: neutral. He's thrown out a lot of reasons why someone could be scum and tried to shut down reads from my understanding upon iso look. Not a fan, but I don't strongly disagree with any of their points either, so I have to place him in neutral

Tswift: weak town read. I think the reaction to the bm push comes from frustrated town. Their play reminds me a bit of 2163.

jewels: weak town. Iso seems rather towny upon reread and mod response mildly implies they are town (think it was a mod slip).

cobra: very weak town. Liked his fast readlist, I believe that comes from a townie more likely. But with 8 posts and most of them NAI im still kinda unsure.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 735, Jewel Barons wrote:Is that scummy for PJ in particular? I tried to apply this as a general tell rather than a personal one in a recent game and it was a hard miss. The last time I'd applied it before that was a personal read and it was accurate, so think that's how it should be used.
I have never played with Plus
GTKAMURDERCAT

Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Xof explanations are throughout his ISO.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 735, Jewel Barons wrote:Particular reason you don't want to vote anywhere else? I don't think we're at the point where consolidation is critical yet, are we?
No, just trying to make things happen
GTKAMURDERCAT

Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 655, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: noraa

thats where im voting to save myself btw
there's no pressure on you tho :igmeou:
In post 657, egotisi wrote: i've already spoken a bit about jewels in / and like... norwee is giving me the same vibes he did when i was playing scum against him. like, the closest he has to a read is , which like. it's bad. granted, i don't know how to read gamma, but nothing he's done or posted so far is like, jumping out at me or saying ~town~, so.

my current hot take: VOTE: jewel barons

-tisi
I'm aware this probably doesn't do us any favors with you but on discord nor has told me he's had some difficulty forming reads and he'll probably just let me solve the game
In post 670, Cobra Kai wrote:Plus is on v/la. Isis was literally here yesterday. People have lives that aren’t this game. Besides there are three people with more time away than them.
I'm glad you are mindful of that sort of thing. Yesterday I couldn't have really posted here even if I wanted to because I was so occupied with a few other games I had devoted myself to handling as soon as I could, and most of my free time was already being consumed by other things. This was meant as a bit of a rant but also kinda serves as an unwarranted explanation?

-GAMMA
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:haunted house gutreads / early reads

murdercat: weak-town. didnt like the rc vote, it came off as lamisty, but i've liked their other stuff. Like up until iso post 36 i was down on town!murdercat. I still am but slightly less, mainly when they started looking at wagonomics.

isis: town.
Partial bias
here cause menagerie, but
I also think this is genuine town!isis
I saw in menagerie. Her townreading exorcist also helps my confidence here.

exorcists: town.
I think his posts show a town mindset.
Like not a single one of his posts i have a problem with.

ego: town.
I think his posts show a town mindset.
Same reasons as exorcist. No posts I have a problem with.

bm: weak-town. dont like the desperate taylor push this early. Maybe its something he does as town idk. At least I don't think him vs taylor is SvS but I actually get TvT vibes there. Reason why is that their beef seems more based on past games and frustration rather than actual scumhunting but seems too genuine to be SvS this early. So he's less towny than taylor but nulltown because I think him vs Tayl0r is TvT.

side note, I can't believe BM doesn't have an avi and has been here since 2007.

noraa:
sus. Can't elaborate much
, but I think
her push on me comes from a bad place due to meta reasons
. Noraa also likes to push aggressively as scum on town.

rc:
weak-sus
. seems very flaily imo and i get an aura of anxiety from this narwhal and not a fan of the isis vote + entrance, though he could just be nervous town since I've only done 1 newbie game with him blah blah
fencesitty

xoxelf:
most sus for reasons i talked about earlier.
I wanna pursue this for now.

dunnstral: neutral. He's thrown out a lot of reasons why someone could be scum and tried to shut down reads from my understanding upon iso look.
Not a fan, but I don't strongly disagree with any of their points either, so I have to place him in neutral

Tswift:
weak town read.
I think the reaction to the bm push comes from frustrated town. Their play reminds me a bit of 2163.

jewels:
weak town.
Iso seems rather towny upon reread and mod response mildly implies they are town (
think it was a mod slip
).

cobra:
very weak town.
Liked his fast readlist, I believe that comes from a townie more likely. But with 8 posts and most of them NAI im still kinda unsure.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Noraa »

do you really see good reasons?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 744, Jewel Barons wrote:Reason you felt like doing this when you did?
It's getting close to do a D1 reread time so I'm trying to get more out of some lurky slots
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Noraa »

Half of it is fencesitty af and most of the rest is just words slapped onto a page that really don't help anyone.

Return to “Completed Open Games”