notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:41 am

Post by notscience »

In post 561, Xayah wrote:Ele/Mala/NM/Dramonic seem to be the only people I'd vote d1 here
Strong agree
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:09 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 566, dramonic wrote:Kind of a tangent cuz what's happening here is that Dave is just saying "meta town" on, well... everyone... to avoid doing anything substantial in this game.
Once again, wrong. I'm saying this only about A50, and specifically because I don't want him to know how I read him. Try taking off the filter you're putting on my posts and actually reading the content starting from no assumptions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 574, Xayah wrote:
In post 573, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 570, Xayah wrote:Plus if his read is right (and you believe it to be so) he's the person on top of the 'you should kill' list for w/e scum team isn't on it
im sorry, i don't understand english can you rephrase this :( or you can keep lurking w/e all good
If his wolf/scumread is correct you'd obvious want him dead cause he'd be townread. And if he's also a scum/wolf that's really bad.
Are you really trying to argue that scum in MB don't scumhunt, or at least they don't try to scumhunt accurately?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

I have to agree w/ you Notty that NM feels off. Less aggressive whereas last game even though i thought he was scum, but he was aggressive in those pushes so its odd seeing him so ~relaxed~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 559, dramonic wrote:Do you find anything town about that readlist? like 80% of it is meta, which is the definition of an empty read.
Disagree
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Iv is town

VOTE: n_m

Let’s start here

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 575, notscience wrote:
In post 561, Xayah wrote:Ele/Mala/NM/Dramonic seem to be the only people I'd vote d1 here
Strong agree
i don't think i want any of these people d1
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:41 am

Post by notscience »

I think you’re wrong on that one buddy

What do you think of malas comments on this page
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:44 am

lol we are really not vibing huh

i don't see any problem with them, null
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:50 am

Post by davesaz »

Ooh, I have a followup question regarding the last 2 posts but I'll wait a bit to see if the conversation progresses.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:56 am

as dumb as this is going to sound ive never seen troll scum spam "I'm town" so apathetically, granted i don't think ive played with many people as trolly as NM but still something to consider
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 563, innocentvillager wrote:@xayah you dont have to answer obviously because you've said you wouldn't but if you care to it would be interesting to know why you think cakez is town.
You can't even explain why I'm scum so why would you want someone to explain why I'm town?

NM is a useless wagon/elim day 1
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh wait sorry, I just re-checked my role PM, I'm scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:16 am

I can ask right? If he doesn't want to explain it whatever

Just because I don't have a concrete reason for voting you doesn't mean I can't ask other people if they want to share their opinions? idk what you want from me :(

and yeah id rather not elim NM d1
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:30 am

Post by notscience »

In post 583, innocentvillager wrote:lol we are really not vibing huh

i don't see any problem with them, null
I agree with them which makes me lean towards town but they’re also thoughts I’ve already shared so I don’t think I can townreads her for those

Why don’t you want to wagon notmaf? He’s being very not notmsf today
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:35 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 569, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 566, dramonic wrote:If a player is being down you murder him with the fury of a thousand suns game after game until he stops being stupid or quits
lmfao

guess i should quit :(
Obviously that should read as "if a player is being dumb"
No idea how I wrote down there cuz thats... Really harwh even by my standards xD
In post 579, Malakittens wrote:
In post 559, dramonic wrote:Do you find anything town about that readlist? like 80% of it is meta, which is the definition of an empty read.
Disagree
ok?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:39 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 576, davesaz wrote:
In post 566, dramonic wrote:Kind of a tangent cuz what's happening here is that Dave is just saying "meta town" on, well... everyone... to avoid doing anything substantial in this game.
Once again, wrong. I'm saying this only about A50, and specifically because I don't want him to know how I read him. Try taking off the filter you're putting on my posts and actually reading the content starting from no assumptions.
In post 544, davesaz wrote:Fully from memory, in player list order. Gaps are for separating 1-liners from more extensive impressions, not for read grouping:

Almost50 - I think he's town based on a meta factor that I'm unwilling to let him know what it is
AGar - Seems to have opinions which are reasonable based on things in the thread

Malakittens - Claims to have RL balance issue, which is something I wouldn't doubt. Seems to be more in touch and less catching up than RL balance issues would imply. If she's unwilling / unable to push someone that she normally would via meta that could be a sign that she's scum with nothing to push. I don't know her meta well enough to know what she would push.

dramonic - Focus within the thread is a little narrow, but it fits what I know about his meta. Don't remember if I have seen him as scum and not inclined to go digging just yet.

The Bulge - Conversations seem to be town motivated
SirCakez - Extremely typical meta wise. Bad early takes don't make him scum by themselves. I'll need to read again with more context.
notscience - Conversations seem to be town motivated
Elements - I don't know if scum!Elements has the chops to be so brazenly clueless. Fits with meta, don't know if I have seen a scum game.

Xayah - Falling far below expectations but I can't remember if she has given a RL in this game. Perhaps a bit suspicious?
davesaz - Pretty obviously town if I don't mind saying so myself
Dunnstral - Very standard for meta, very unreadable, very null
InnocentVillager
Hayasaka
- If there weren't a join date to prove it wrong, I'd swear this is a new player. Seems rather lost and inconsistent. I had no meta on predecessor despite her apparently being well known to others in the player list. Feels a little suspicious.

Not_Mafia - Very standard for meta, perhaps slightly under performing. In someone with more mainstream meta I'd scum read this pretty hard.

One general comment trend that I'll go along with, there isn't enough overt scumminess in this game. It leaves me with no genuine gut scum reads and that's not good.
You are using meta as your argument for NM, Dunn, Xayah, Elements, Cakez, myself and Almost.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

zzz... huh, whuzzut?
ok why, convince me so I have somewhere to vote
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 591, dramonic wrote:
In post 576, davesaz wrote:
In post 544, davesaz wrote:Fully from memory, in player list order. Gaps are for separating 1-liners from more extensive impressions, not for read grouping:

Almost50 - I think he's town based on a meta factor that I'm unwilling to let him know what it is
AGar - Seems to have opinions which are reasonable based on things in the thread

Malakittens - Claims to have RL balance issue, which is something I wouldn't doubt. Seems to be more in touch and less catching up than RL balance issues would imply. If she's unwilling / unable to push someone that she normally would via meta that could be a sign that she's scum with nothing to push. I don't know her meta well enough to know what she would push.

dramonic - Focus within the thread is a little narrow, but it fits what I know about his meta. Don't remember if I have seen him as scum and not inclined to go digging just yet.

The Bulge - Conversations seem to be town motivated
SirCakez - Extremely typical meta wise. Bad early takes don't make him scum by themselves. I'll need to read again with more context.
notscience - Conversations seem to be town motivated
Elements - I don't know if scum!Elements has the chops to be so brazenly clueless. Fits with meta, don't know if I have seen a scum game.

Xayah - Falling far below expectations but I can't remember if she has given a RL in this game. Perhaps a bit suspicious?
davesaz - Pretty obviously town if I don't mind saying so myself
Dunnstral - Very standard for meta, very unreadable, very null
InnocentVillager
Hayasaka
- If there weren't a join date to prove it wrong, I'd swear this is a new player. Seems rather lost and inconsistent. I had no meta on predecessor despite her apparently being well known to others in the player list. Feels a little suspicious.

Not_Mafia - Very standard for meta, perhaps slightly under performing. In someone with more mainstream meta I'd scum read this pretty hard.

One general comment trend that I'll go along with, there isn't enough overt scumminess in this game. It leaves me with no genuine gut scum reads and that's not good.
You are using meta as your argument for NM, Dunn, Xayah, Elements, Cakez, myself and Almost.
I'll take those in the order you mentioned them. You said I was using meta to
town read
people.
N_M is not stated as a town read. Technically I didn't give a read on N_M at all.
Dunn is null. Not a town read.
Xayah is slightly suspicious. Doesn't sound like a town read to me.
Elements is a clueless read, thus probably not scum. The meta part of that read merely says that it fits, not that it's the basis.
Cakez is a "must read again" which in DaveSpeak means null. Not a town read.
I technically don't give a read on you. I say what you're doing matches what I know about your meta.
A50 I've already covered at least 3 times.

So you're 0 for 6 saying that I'm using meta
to townread
on people other than A50. Not at all a good look.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So meta null instead of meta town
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

...So what you're saying is that you posted a full readlist that's mostly just "these people play like I've seen them play before".
That might actually be worse than I thought.
I'm a hoot
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 594, Dunnstral wrote:So meta null instead of meta town
Well, it could be just scum and skip the meta if you'd like.
I sense a complete lack of contribution to the game from you for about 4 days or so and mostly self interest before that.
Tell me why you shouldn't be invited to be our first departure.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 595, dramonic wrote:...So what you're saying is that you posted a full readlist that's mostly just "these people play like I've seen them play before".
That might actually be worse than I thought.
Given it's significantly more than most people are doing, I'd say you're barking up (or is that tweeting down) the wrong tree pal.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

It's so refreshing to have every single player's iso be a single page more than half the way through day 1 I'm reluctant to break the spell.
Unfortunately I need to point out there are less than 5 days left and most people in the game seem to have very few reads.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:43 pm

In post 596, davesaz wrote:Tell me why you shouldn't be invited to be our first departure.
davesaz wrote:Dunnstral - Very standard for meta, very unreadable, very null
because of this

Return to “Completed Open Games”