Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:14 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 822, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 111, BananaCucho wrote:Ooooops lmao

VOTE: Something Smart
But it was for the vote on androgybee for trolling, which was shortly cleared up. Like I said, I got all kinds of mixed up.

Honestly, with the Joey kill, I'd think it'd be better to look at his townreads in this case. Like, he was generally townread, so he wasn't likely to be eliminated, especially considering the only person I can remember really suspecting him was redtea, a close candidate for the elimination? IDK, I really ought to sleep before trying to decide which way I should read the WIFOM
Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:21 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I'm looking over Redtea's ISO and I like their content today so far
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:28 am

Post by catboi »

The bothersome thing about Starbuck continually defending low activity players from a "policy push" is that she has this kneejerk response while not having any real alternative. It'd be one thing if she thought this was an attempt to distract from voting someone scummier, but as it is she seems to be assuming the lurkers are inherently innocent and I really don't like that. This also doesn't really square with how she was willing to vote NDMath because "Some of my town reads are scum reading him" - given most of the people on him were active players, it would assume she's not scumreading them, so who is supposed to be left, exactly? (and also, how was NDMath somehow not a policy vote by her standards)
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
For the record, I don't think you're scum; I was just confused by Porkens thinking I had a TR on you. You're mostly null? I generally agree with your reads, and you don't mesh well with my top SRs. I just agreed that lurking can be a good strategy for scum to fly under the radar.
In post 1073, BananaCucho wrote:I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and
I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum
Why? Is it more that you townread them independently (so you think it's statistically unlikely that both would flip town), or that you have a specific reason for you thinking that those two wouldn't be scum together?\
In post 1075, BananaCucho wrote:@Bell

Give me fruit again tonight. If I die (very likely) I take the corruption with me.
That really doesn't sound like a good idea. Then scum can just kill someone else, since you'd be dead anyways.

OK so I really thought I sent the above at like 12:44 but apparently I didn't.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:37 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1103, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
For the record, I don't think you're scum; I was just confused by Porkens thinking I had a TR on you. You're mostly null? I generally agree with your reads, and you don't mesh well with my top SRs. I just agreed that lurking can be a good strategy for scum to fly under the radar.
In post 1073, BananaCucho wrote:I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and
I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum
Why? Is it more that you townread them independently (so you think it's statistically unlikely that both would flip town), or that you have a specific reason for you thinking that those two wouldn't be scum together?\
In post 1075, BananaCucho wrote:@Bell

Give me fruit again tonight. If I die (very likely) I take the corruption with me.
That really doesn't sound like a good idea. Then scum can just kill someone else, since you'd be dead anyways.

OK so I really thought I sent the above at like 12:44 but apparently I didn't.
Yes. I independently town read both DD and Norwee. I don't normally do pre-flip associations.

And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1097, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's starting to feel really scummy how people like Jackel and Starbuck are scumread for bad content/bad posts yet they keep framing it as if they're being pushed for "inactivity" (even though that is also a point against them) and trying to vote active players.
Do you think only inactive players should be pushed right now? Also, that's not my main reason for SRing you. It's that I can't find any substance beyond the inactivity behind your reads, and you haven't responded once when I asked for some.
In post 1100, BananaCucho wrote:Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
Not really, tbh? I tried to work it out, but it was just a mass of WIFOM. Like, I scumread NEE. I can build a narrative in my head for why NEE would kill Joey (lock in Joey's TR on him, throw suspicion on his SRs), but that's really just confirmation bias.
BananaCucho wrote:And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
I mean, it'd probably be better for a generally scumread person to take it, especially one who doesn't have any corruption yet, imo?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:44 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1105, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1097, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's starting to feel really scummy how people like Jackel and Starbuck are scumread for bad content/bad posts yet they keep framing it as if they're being pushed for "inactivity" (even though that is also a point against them) and trying to vote active players.
Do you think only inactive players should be pushed right now? Also, that's not my main reason for SRing you. It's that I can't find any substance beyond the inactivity behind your reads, and you haven't responded once when I asked for some.
In post 1100, BananaCucho wrote:Jackel, did you end up looking into Joey's townreads?
Not really, tbh? I tried to work it out, but it was just a mass of WIFOM. Like, I scumread NEE. I can build a narrative in my head for why NEE would kill Joey (lock in Joey's TR on him, throw suspicion on his SRs), but that's really just confirmation bias.
BananaCucho wrote:And I only have 1 corruption rn, if I get a 2nd corruption I won't die. I was able to cancel my self harm action with Dunn.
I mean, it'd probably be better for a generally scumread person to take it
, especially one who doesn't have any corruption yet, imo?
Is there anyone else today that you're willing to consider other than Norwee?

And for the corruption, are you volunteering?
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Jackel98 »

Assuming Norwee doesn't tunnel me into the ground today, I'd take the fruit, sure.

Maybe Porkens? That's like a mega compromise, though. I'm also sort of still scumleaning on DD.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Jackel98 »

is changing avatars in the middle of a game considered bad etiquette? like, it would make me no longer "alligator", but my current one is meh.
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Jackel98 »

nvm it can wait
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:58 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1108, Jackel98 wrote:is changing avatars in the middle of a game considered bad etiquette? like, it would make me no longer "alligator", but my current one is meh.
Go for it imo
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:59 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1107, Jackel98 wrote:Assuming Norwee doesn't tunnel me into the ground today, I'd take the fruit, sure.

Maybe Porkens? That's like a mega compromise, though. I'm also sort of still scumleaning on DD.
I'll mark you down for Porky then
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1108, Jackel98 wrote:is changing avatars in the middle of a game considered bad etiquette? like, it would make me no longer "alligator", but my current one is meh.
If that’s bad etiquette i’d be the rudest guy in town considering my history of doing it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
If that’s bad etiquette i’d be the rudest guy in town considering my history of doing it.
Ok but please answer my other questions
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Jackel98 »

ffs
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe later.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1049, Jackel98 wrote:That doesn't seem strong enough to then advocate for eliminating + vigging both me and Starbuck, where it would put us at ELo if you're wrong twice. Is there any reasoning beyond this for me being your #1 scumpick?
Here is where I interpret you assuming starbuck is town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe later.
This kind of stuff just comes across to me like scum who thinks he can’t be caught.

I have no interest in flipping starbuck today.

I am not fully opposed to a mass claim.

Staring to get low grade pings from a couple others

Rat didn’t want his corruption to be lowered, bell. Any insight on that?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Porkens »

Actually strike that last he layer amended that claim
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Porkens »

*later
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Jackel98 »

dude you are the worst except the worst is better than you smh
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1120, Jackel98 wrote:
dude you are the worst except the worst is better than you smh
Heyyyyyyy that name seems familiar, do they still play mafia?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1117, Porkens wrote:This kind of stuff just comes across to me like scum who thinks he can’t be caught.
I won't deny i love trolling as scum, but i do this shit as town as well. It ain't allignment indicative. In fact, i love nothing more than trolling the shit out of people that keep begging for me to answer questions.

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am

Post by redtea »

But how is that town behavior
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Case in point: Newbie 2015
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=83462&start=2050

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”