Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 749, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 744, Bell wrote:
In post 743, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm probably not going to wake up until deadline has passed tonight once i sleep. So i'd like it if we could just decide on what we're doing soon.
I’ll be around. Top 3 eliminations you would like to have happen and why?
Today my top 3 so far are:

1: Jackel: For what i see as awkward position between TR Joey_ and scumreading me. Their posts have mostly been pointless fluff and their reaction to pressure has been really toned down yet twitchy. (Which i think is usually scum indicative) Their main scumread right now is seemingly just an OMGUS read on me.
2: NDMath: I don't see any reason to TR them and it's the lynch most people would agree on this close to deadline.
3: Porkens: Mostly on the list because i am Sheeping Joey_'s read, i actually have Porkens only at null atm, but maybe Joey_ sees something i don't.
I must have missed this, but I don't quite get it. You're scumreading me for not sheeping Joey? (Is that a counter OMGUS? :P) Your other top two are just following the will of town and Joey, I think.
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 1049, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That doesn't seem strong enough to then advocate for eliminating + vigging both me and Starbuck, where it would put us at ELo if you're wrong twice. Is there any reasoning beyond this for me being your #1 scumpick?
I had this thought and then reread, he actually said if "one of them flips scum, vig the other"
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by redtea »

man i fucked up the quote the fuck
In post 1049, Jackel98 wrote:That doesn't seem strong enough to then advocate for eliminating + vigging both me and Starbuck, where it would put us at ELo if you're wrong twice. Is there any reasoning beyond this for me being your #1 scumpick?
*Old account here
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

Oh look, star has done more IIOA

I'm oddly less interested in jackel now

- Dumber
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

Beetlejuice achievement unlocked!

Valid question, although...Jackel why do you TR starbuck?
Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 1051, redtea wrote:I had this thought and then reread, he actually said if "one of them flips scum, vig the other"
I also misread that. Sorry, @Norwee. The rest of what I said stands, though.
Porkens wrote:Beetlejuice achievement unlocked!

Valid question, although...Jackel why do you TR starbuck?
I don't think that I've said that I do? She has posted only once today, and her way of posting is very much short bites of opinions on a lot of things in succession, but rarely directly trying to engage with others that haven't engaged with her first. She's playing in a way that would be good for scum, but she doesn't really fit with NEE being scum rn, and, like, idk?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Bell »

Limited to phone posting for next few days.
Read a little about roles. I think it would be better to claim here, I gave the fruit to Banana.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 823, Bell wrote:I see how you may think so Banana but,
Right now Porkens seems pretty scummy to me,
Of course I could always be wrong.
Nevertheless, it's worth exploring don't you think?
You're very adorable.
First letter of each line spells spells irony. Irony because banana voted me after I gave him the ability to vote.
Not sure if radical rat was crumbing or nk drawing.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Banana I might be wrong, but if you keep compulsively checking this page you’re gunna tire yourself out. Pace thineself.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1058, Bell wrote:Banana I might be wrong, but if you keep compulsively checking this page you’re gunna tire yourself out. Pace thineself.
Where do you see that lol
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1059, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 1058, Bell wrote:Banana I might be wrong, but if you keep compulsively checking this page you’re gunna tire yourself out. Pace thineself.
Where do you see that lol
Maybe it’s just me and i’m Projecting from yesterday.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Bell »

It should be noted that my role has a compulsive element to it, so I can’t not spread corruption around.
If anyone has a way to reduce corruption or has some means of turning it to their advantage that can be changed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1055, Jackel98 wrote:She's playing in a way that would be good for scum, but she doesn't really fit with NEE being scum rn, and, like, idk?
:roll:
VOTE: Starbuck
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Starbuck

E-2 I think.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:31 am

Post by BananaCucho »

The Bell of the ball
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

I feel like I've just been in perpetual catch up mode since this Day started and now it looks like I'm at E-2? Sigh.

I wanted to finish catching up and do some ISO reading, is there a point when there's such opportunism?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post by BananaCucho »

[quote="In post 1065, Starbuck"][/quote]

If you're town then yes there is a point, because your elimination is not set in stone

But I've been a demotivated scum before so if you give up now then yes you will be eliminated today
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

In any case, I'll finish my catch up and then get to you all.

So while I've been having a ridiculous week (lots of work stuff and my fam in CT got hit hard with Isaias) and been all over, I'm just one person. Androgybee is a hydra, with two people, that didn't post on Day 2 until Page 39? Huh. Might be some PoE to look at there.
In post 968, androgybee wrote:I think Starbuck has a lot of posts that feel NAI or is just her agreeing with or other light comments on other peoples posts.
Like she is playing this game from a spectator or back seat position which I think is scum indicative.
Or IRL has smashed her in the face and she's doing her best to keep up. Where have you been until now?
In post 1009, redtea wrote:I keep the site open in the bg sometimes so it stays in mind. Either I'm giving it time for people to respond/I'm busy/probably the first then the second, if I'm on for a while with no posts.
Yeah, the whole stalking someone's login in the lobby or whatever is pretty gross.
In post 1041, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jackel, Starbucks. Are you two even playing the game?
Not if folks keep adding an "S" to the end of my name.
In post 1043, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I'm applying ellitell to Starbuck at this point.

She's actively posting elsewhere on site since the day started, but hasn't posted anything here other than a vague 'I'll catch up soon' post

- Dumber
Y'all added more pages which has made things a bit more difficult here. I'd like to get out of an IIOA kind of catch up and be able to do some ISO reading to collate my thoughts, but it doesn't seem like y'all are going to give me that option. I've been feeling a bit lost in this game, so obviously it's showing.
In post 1046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd like it if Jackel could explain why they're online but not posting, because right now all i can think of is 2 possiblities:
1: They fell asleep on their keyboard and left their laptop on MS.
2: They've been only posting in a scum PT.
Yeah, this is gross and near policy style bullshit. Do you have some game-related to ask her? Because all this push on folks with lower-activity is opportunistic and yes, I do typically have better activity, but this has been a weird week. I'm not exactly V/LA so I don't like to use it, but maybe I should have.
In post 1055, Jackel98 wrote:She has posted only once today, and her way of posting is very much short bites of opinions on a lot of things in succession, but rarely directly trying to engage with others that haven't engaged with her first.
Well, yeah, because I've been in near constant catch up mode and I haven't actually seen much that was directed to me. If I missed something, I welcome whomever to point it out but there didn't seem to be anyone talking
TO
me, more like people talking
ABOUT
me. That's what's concerning me.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I'll talk to you Starbuck

Who do you see as being opportunistic right now?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:04 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1025, redtea wrote:
In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Question, do you have any abilities that use 2 corruption but you’ll die the next night if you use it?
Because i might be able to counter that ill effect.
This might be coming to a head.
redtea when you come back I need you to explain this to me
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:18 am

Post by BananaCucho »

At least half of the players in this game are barely even playing

It really doesn't help solving things
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1068, BananaCucho wrote:I'll talk to you Starbuck

NEE and Bell.

One or both of the heads of D&D have played with me before, so I can't disagree with their read. I am more normally involved and caught up. I just kinda got blindsided with a big work project and trying to figure out what's happening in CT in regards to Isaias (my entire fam is up there and they are talking about weeks without power possibly - most of them are in the age range to be Seniors). So yeah, I've been distracted.

It bothers me that there have been a penchant for policy style pushes within this game and players. I mean, even down to stalking login times on the front page? It's gross. Just because someone is low activity doesn't automatically make them scum, especially when they are trying to make an effort.

I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1070, BananaCucho wrote:At least half of the players in this game are barely even playing

Exactly, so that's why I don't get this push for policy or low activity.

I apologize for adding to it, though.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:24 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1072, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1070, BananaCucho wrote:At least half of the players in this game are barely even playing

Exactly, so that's why I don't get this push for policy or low activity.

I apologize for adding to it, though.
But that's the thing Starbuck, it's not a policy push at all. Unless you want to argue that voting anyone other than myself, DD, Bell, or Norwee is a push for policy? We literally have to vote a less active player if we are not voting one of the 4 most active

So do I "policy" you? Or porky? Or redtea? Or bee? Or catboi? I guess you can throw alligator back into the more active players for day 2, they've definitely turned that around

I can't remember who said it day 1, but eventually we're just gonna have to get some courage to vote a less active player, unless you want to vote an active player. Which imo is a bad idea right now because literally all scum has to do this game is target the rest of the active players at night and lurk the game into a victory, because after finding out Bell is a fruit vendor I'm not voting them and I highly doubt that both DD+Norwee are scum

So I'm here, let's talk, let's work on it. If you wan to ISO fine, I'll give you some space and some time to do it

UNVOTE:
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:26 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1071, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1068, BananaCucho wrote:I'll talk to you Starbuck

NEE and Bell.

One or both of the heads of D&D have played with me before, so I can't disagree with their read. I am more normally involved and caught up. I just kinda got blindsided with a big work project and trying to figure out what's happening in CT in regards to Isaias (my entire fam is up there and they are talking about weeks without power possibly - most of them are in the age range to be Seniors). So yeah, I've been distracted.

It bothers me that there have been a penchant for policy style pushes within this game and players. I mean, even down to stalking login times on the front page? It's gross. Just because someone is low activity doesn't automatically make them scum, especially when they are trying to make an effort.

I'm also concerned that Jackal jumped aboard that because I try to think the best of folks when there are longer than usual absences, which is why I stood up for her when folks went after her for the same thing yesterday. I also think androgybee's late entrance to Day 2 and shade of me (when they haven't even tried to be around) is hypocritical.
You also argued that Joey was being opportunistic with their push on porky
In post 730, Starbuck wrote:I still think policy is opportunistic and am not a fan of this recent push by Joey. Again, you can just go to Porkens site profile and see he's been a bit absent the past few days.

Not sure when he turned it on within his profile, though. I do know that the banner was on his profile last night as I was catching up.
Sure, there could/may be a scum being opportunistic and pushing policy. But everyone here is scum for doing that? There's at least 1, maybe 2 scum literally lurking this game away, I'm fairly sure of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”