Mini 635: WOMAFIA - Forbiddanlight + Vagina-Haters win!

Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Mirth »

Soooo instead of putting forth a case for Mariyta, who you'd rather vote but ranked less scummy than me, off of gut feeling, you're just going to follow along with whatever is going on?

Yay bitchez vote count:

DarlaBlueeyes - 3 (xyzzy, farside, nonny)

spacecase - 3 (falcone, mirth, faerielord )
faerielord - 2 (Mariyta, vivian darkblaam)
farside - 1 (Lord Gurgi)

12 alive, 7 to lynch!
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:35 am

Post by nonny »

I want to know that too (see above)

mod has DBE been prodded? thanks

MOD UPDATE!

I prodded DBE today. Also, spacecase has yet to pick up his prod from thursday. Xyzzy promised a post and never posted. SOOOO... I'm going to see who gets back to me (by like end of tomorrow), and who needs replacement. I have one replacement waiting in the wings. Hopefully we won't need more.

I will extend the deadline by one week if I put in a replacement. But don't let that be a reason for you to slack off!
*insert bad joke here*
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Mirth wrote:Soooo instead of putting forth a case for Mariyta, who you'd rather vote but ranked less scummy than me, off of gut feeling, you're just going to follow along with whatever is going on?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Gurgi wrote:That would be why, I wasn't aware of it, and I guess that means you aren't either, but it would also mean you aren't reading very closely.
I missed a line in my reread, screw me. Besides, I don't really agree
Mirth wrote:Soooo instead of putting forth a case for Mariyta, who you'd rather vote but ranked less scummy than me, off of gut feeling, you're just going to follow along with whatever is going on?
Those aren't in order. In order they'd be Mariyta, Spacecase then you. But yes, that's what I'm going to do when the deadline is 5 days away. I'd rather push a Mariyta case tomorrow.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ahhh!!

Prod picked up, I forgot to watch this one and got distracted sorry guys :oops:

Reading now.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Mirth »

Why would you rather push a Mariyta case tomorrow if you think she's the most suspicious today?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 am

Post by xyzzy »

Everyone, sorry I've been lurking so bad --- we're about to move, and I've had almost no time to get on and read. I'll try to get something useful posted today, since I hopefully will actually have the time.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:32 am

Post by nonny »

:roll: thanks DBE for doing the exact same thing you've been doing. Vote is still going to stay till she says something contributing.
*insert bad joke here*
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:40 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Me-Yow Nonny. ;)

Don't like all spacecase's random pointless posts (har har yea pot calling the kettle black i know, but I can so I will)

also her posts back on 9 were jumping all over the place and had no coherency whatsoever to them.

I like mirth and farside for town so far, Mariyata is on my scumdar but no one is really a big bleep.

LG is most likely the miller, and I'm tired of my calltolynch him being used against me as I have explained it several times, but if you look at it logically a miller cant really add much to the town other than a vanilla and a ton of WIFOM, if we wanted a safe lynch that would be it.

I'm not really interested in it for d1 right now because spacecase is more scummy than not and that nulls out the nobetter candidate thing.

vote spacecase
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

@FL: Would you mind explaining your prefrence for Mariyta over Spacecase? Your original scumlist was in "no particular order". I'm reading more OMGUS than anything else.
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:11 am

Post by nonny »

I'm satisfied with that right now.

unvote, vote spacecase
she was next on my list.

(random: I keep seeing everyone called she and i'm like are they really a she, then realize in this game they are ^.~)
*insert bad joke here*
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

nonny wrote:(random: I keep seeing everyone called she and i'm like are they really a she, then realize in this game they are ^.~)
Sure makes things a lot easier, doesn't it? :)

I'm keeping my vote where it is until I see something more solid from Faerielord. The more she posts, the more I feel I made the right move. She still comes across as scum trying to post enough to seem useful while staying under the radar.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Mirth wrote:Why would you rather push a Mariyta case tomorrow if you think she's the most suspicious today?
There seems to be a general lack of logic in this game, but then again we are all supposed to be women so that makes sense :wink:
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Mirth »

Darla, thanks for ignoring my request not to list possible townies. Really appreciate it.

unvote:Spacecase
vote: Nonny

What list? You've barely offered an opinion all game, I don't like this, this smells of oppurtunism.

Admiral: I am tempted to take offense to that.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by nonny »

mirth see post 251. Also, I may have not been the most active. But most of my posts do have some content not just promises for more posts. All posts have atleast a reply to a question, none are simply "will post more later but i'm too busy now even though i'm posting this"

Admiral that is a little rude, but sort of funny none the less.
*insert bad joke here*
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Mirth wrote:Why would you rather push a Mariyta case tomorrow if you think she's the most suspicious today?
1) Because we're under a 4 day deadline
2) Because she says her playstyle changes after day one, and I'd like to test that
Vivian wrote:@FL: Would you mind explaining your prefrence for Mariyta over Spacecase? Your original scumlist was in "no particular order". I'm reading more OMGUS than anything else.
If it was OMGUS, why wouldn't I be voting you?
Mariyta wrote:I'm keeping my vote where it is until I see something more solid from Faerielord. The more she posts, the more I feel I made the right move. She still comes across as scum trying to post enough to seem useful while staying under the radar.
You're saying I'm staying under the radar? Hypocritical, much?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Mirth »

nonny wrote:mirth see post 251. Also, I may have not been the most active. But most of my posts do have some content not just promises for more posts. All posts have atleast a reply to a question, none are simply "will post more later but i'm too busy now even though i'm posting this"
I did. I saw two FOSes, one directed at Darla, saying that it would become a vote if she didn't get better, and one directed at Spacecase for something he'd already been asked about by a couple of people.

Now then, I also saw your Darla vote which you removed after a rather weak (contentwise) post from Darla where Darla jumped on the only viable wagon that wasn't her's. After this you unvoted and switched to Spacecase. Now then, while you did FOS him, the vote still strikes me as very odd because Darla pretty much echoed some stuff said earlier, listed townies, and brushed the miller conversation aside. Why are you satisfied with this?
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Spacecase »

Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days. Our internet provider decided that we didn't deserve the internet so i haven't been. Please let me look over what happened for the past few days and I will get back to you. And nonny. I'm a he not a she
Get Lynched!
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 am

Post by nonny »

Everyone is she in this game ^.^
Mirth wrote: Now then, I also saw your Darla vote which you removed after a rather weak (contentwise) post from Darla where Darla jumped on the only viable wagon that wasn't her's. After this you unvoted and switched to Spacecase. Now then, while you did FOS him, the vote still strikes me as very odd because Darla pretty much echoed some stuff said earlier, listed townies, and brushed the miller conversation aside. Why are you satisfied with this?
I agree it was weak. I said I was merely satisfied for now. For one thing the fact that she did actually need a prod to post was something I was testing, because we have all been in those games where you say X is lurking and then a few posts later X is posting a fairly good analysis or atleast one that isn't a promise for more. I personally think that for now(this may change) she isn't the best lynch candidate. Also, it may just be she wasn't paying attention, which isn't a good thing but it does happen. So that makes me think either she is a townie with a vanilla role and doesn't feel that invested, or she is very bad lazy scum. Based on this I'm more interested in the case on spacecase. Yes, I'm not the only one to ask those questions, but (s)he has yet to answer them from what I see.

Also spacecase is obviously noticeing the votes on him, that is where I called him a her, so I expect responses doubly quick with the deadline being in 3 days(10 if a replacement occurs)
*insert bad joke here*
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Falcone »

Mirth wrote:Darla, thanks for ignoring my request not to list possible townies. Really appreciate it.

What list? You've barely offered an opinion all game, I don't like this, this smells of oppurtunism.
Mirth
, your attempt to derail the bandwagon on Spacecase less than four days before the deadline by unvoting him to instead vote for nonny, who clearly isn't going to be lynched today, is noted.

Also, for what it's worth, I disagree with you that posting a list of "probably protown players" is more helpful to the scum than to the town.

Spacecase
, claim please.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Mirth »

Falcone wrote:
Mirth wrote:Darla, thanks for ignoring my request not to list possible townies. Really appreciate it.

Mirth
, your attempt to derail the bandwagon on Spacecase less than four days before the deadline by unvoting him to instead vote for nonny, who clearly isn't going to be lynched today, is noted.

Also, for what it's worth, I disagree with you that posting a list of "probably protown players" is more helpful to the scum than to the town.

Spacecase
, claim please.
And your ignoring Nonny's jump onto the wagon when it started to become apparent that Spacecase might have more support than Darla is also noted. We have a whole 4 days before deadline. I'm not going to waste that time ignoring everything aside from the major wagon just because thats the easy thing to do.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

FaerieLord wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm keeping my vote where it is until I see something more solid from Faerielord. The more she posts, the more I feel I made the right move. She still comes across as scum trying to post enough to seem useful while staying under the radar.
That is true, but at least I'm trying to post more, unlike some who make promises they don't keep.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Mariyta wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:
That is true, but at least I'm trying to post more, unlike some who make promises they don't keep.
"It's ok, because
I'm
doing it."

You're both doing it, stop whining about it and fix it.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Spacecase »

Claim: Mason
Get Lynched!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Spacecase wrote:
Claim: Mason
I am unsure about procedure here, should the partner confirm them, or what?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”