Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 195, Gypyx wrote:- well, science says Hoopla has changed her behaviour compared to his memories, I ask him what does he think it means, what is confusing you about that?
why does this matter to you?

the traitor stuff is really dumb and just proves the Gypyx is probably a newbie after all who read the wiki to make himself smarter
- Well, i'm trying to figure out peoples alignement, that's kinda how the game works

- and yes I've read through the wiki, a lot of the wiki actually
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Fuck it... was sorting out a post, and double clicked when closing a window and "poof" it vanished... I'll try again.
In post 226, notscience wrote:We meant different things hoopla- I’m saying I don’t get how he’d pull it out of his ass unless he knew it existed.

Your point about being obvious as the game progresses is valid though.
New players to this site do not mean they don't know anything about the game... maybe he played RL mafia before and it was a regular role in his group? Maybe we should ask him first? Could be a good idea...
In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 214, PranaDevil wrote:At the same time, Una missed half of it entirely (basically skimming the thread and not seeing the blatantly obvious response that a literally half blind person caught), there's talk of a N1 vig via meme stuff, which CooLDoG has taken to mean there is a fake claim and it needs lynching day 2... not day 1.
what does this mean?
It means you missed half the thread where CooLDoG got so hung up on the N1 Vig meme claim that he was pushing for it to be lynched day 2... I advise reading it.

The fact in later posts you've been town reading CooLDoG despite him literally trying to set up a day 2 lynch already is suspicious to me.
In post 235, Hiraki wrote:
In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
weird post
Perfectly fine post
In post 246, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

VOTE: prana
Bad Hoops. Just as I was town reading you too.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

It's not like I went and checked, I just sort of posted, but CD was always my vote after the post he made.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Gobbles is being way way more obnoxious than I remember.

But like idk if it is independently scummy aside from that. I really dislike it.
Don't @ me.
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by renaissance »

@Hiraki: What confused you about those Hoopla questions and do you think they were a cause for concern? Reason I don't like it is because you might be making an unnecessary show of it.

@:sunglasses emoji:Dog: I think you missed my question. Why do you hold the premise that town never fake or jokeclaim on Day 1? You really never seen that happen during your time here?
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by renaissance »

Prana! I like your style but you have also ignored my question. Could you answer if- hang on, I'll link it
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by renaissance »

In post 177, renaissance wrote:
In post 69, PranaDevil wrote:Also not a fan of CooLDog attempting to frame Gryp. I want to hear a proper answer to #47 too.
Why do you think of CoolDog's explanation that came in ? Changed your mind?
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by renaissance »

In post 99, Espeonage wrote:Ok so my thoughts are that I would expect town who believes the claim to go, ok cool good to know. It's bit wifom-y so imma leave it to later or just err on the side of randomness.

Scum however I would expect to look at it as part of the puzzle to solve. As if it is true it can mess with their play / be used as a tool to hide behind. Especially since that was immediately where CD's thoughts went. I think if you think, how can scum use this it would generally be a pretty strong indicator that you are scum.

I expected people to at least attempt to read between the lines but whatever I can spell everything out.

I however on the opposite side don't like this weird as chainsaw shit going on with gobbles either, so there's that too.
This is why I like Espeonage.
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by renaissance »

I like Gypyx because he's been proactively giving reads and engaging for the most part. It helps that he's a newbie too.

On the traitor thing: I think it's probably fine and some cosmic brain paranoia, but Gypyx, have you ever played with traitors before? Where did you learn about them?
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by renaissance »

I can't remember why I liked Prana lol. Good vibes maybe. Seeing something on Gypyx and CoolDog that I agreed with. Maybe I just liked his avatar. It is magnificent btw.
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by renaissance »

I appreciate the invitation to the townbloc, Hoopla. I recieved your letter by post and was quite surprised to find a cake attached to it. It was delicious.
Hectic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
Because traitor spec is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be delved into unless we have a flipped traitor. Otherwise it’s a distraction.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:03 am

Post by notscience »

In post 253, Espeonage wrote:notsci bc why not.
Because it’s literally not in the thread, and you’re making assumptions in someone’s alignment based off of that which both shows you weren’t reading it nor do you care to figure out my alignment- which typically means you already know it?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Espeonage »

You weren't in my scum list friendo
Don't @ me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am

Post by notscience »

In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 am

Post by brassherald »

Vote Count Day 1.04
CooLDoG (3):
, ,
Hoopla (3):
, ,
Gypyx(2):
Espeonage (1):

gobbledygook (1):

notscience (1):

PranaDevil(1):

Not Voting(1):
LicketyQuickety,

Lickety Quickety has been prodded.

There are (expired on 2020-06-17 06:05:00) remaining in Day 1
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.[/area]
[/color]
Last edited by brassherald on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:30 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 249, UnaBombaH wrote:He would know the roles normal guidelines and that's all that matters.
Not really, no. As Hoopla pointed out, traitors are rare. If he was trying to ascertain an alignment he would want to double check something he could be reading into. He did that.

In post 255, Espeonage wrote:Gobbles is being way way more obnoxious than I remember.

But like idk if it is independently scummy aside from that. I really dislike it.
What am I doing that is obnoxious?

In post 255, Espeonage wrote:Gobbles is being way way more obnoxious than I remember.

In post 264, notscience wrote:
In post 253, Espeonage wrote:notsci bc why not.
Because it’s literally not in the thread, and you’re making assumptions in someone’s alignment based off of that which both shows you weren’t reading it nor do you care to figure out my alignment- which typically means you already know it?
I agree with notscience here.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 249, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 227, Hiraki wrote:the traitor stuff is really dumb and just proves the Gypyx is probably a newbie after all who read the wiki to make himself smarter
Exactly the opposite IMO! :]

Had he read about traitors, he wouldn't just ask "how common they are". He would know the roles normal guidelines and that's all that matters.
I don't get how that goes against what I'm saying - disregarding his now shown experience.
In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
no
In post 251, Gypyx wrote:- Well, i'm trying to figure out peoples alignement, that's kinda how the game works
Correct - but to figure out X's alignment you have to ask Y (someone who you
don't
know) about their opinions on X (which they
could
be allied with). Am I incorrect?
In post 252, PranaDevil wrote:It means you missed half the thread where CooLDoG got so hung up on the N1 Vig meme claim that he was pushing for it to be lynched day 2... I advise reading it.
No, I just ignored it. CooLDoG had an opinion on a claim that I disagreed with but I didn't think he was scummy for it.
In post 252, PranaDevil wrote:The fact in later posts you've been town reading CooLDoG despite him literally trying to set up a day 2 lynch already is suspicious to me.
?????
In post 256, renaissance wrote:@Hiraki: What confused you about those Hoopla questions and do you think they were a cause for concern? Reason I don't like it is because you might be making an unnecessary show of it.
I already explained this. If it is an unnecessary show, then you would have said why it was an unnecessary show, no? And why does my show become unnecessary and yours becomes necessary?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Hello, I will play in a bit, but for now,

VOTE: Espi
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:48 am

Post by AGar »

In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hello, I will play in a bit, but for now,

VOTE: Espi
Yeah uh, we’re well past that part...

——————————————————————————

@Prana
why are you pushing dogshit angles off of a meme claim to chain some lynches bud?

@Gobble
still waiting on those reads I requested...

——————————————————————————
In post 253, Espeonage wrote:I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period.
In post 254, Espeonage wrote:It's not like I went and checked, I just sort of posted, but CD was always my vote after the post he made.
You don’t just throw someone in as nightplanning because “why not”. This ain’t it, chief.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:27 am

Post by notscience »

Seconding the wtf on that rvs vote
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 270, AGar wrote:@Gobble still waiting on those reads I requested...
I am going to wait until Lickety posts more, but right now I am scumreading Espeonage for the inconsistency you pointed out.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'ma try to make a phone pist while on the road. Don't expect bb tags. Just gonna refernce post numbers, so bare with. Will make better post later today.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
Well, I don't think that town hunting is a good start for town. However, because it is a meta strat, I don't find it to be initself scum indicative. However, your play is not simply town hunting. You are placing votes on people with little explanation and hiding behind "town hunting" to avoid explaining scum reads, this the vote....
In post 238, notscience wrote:i Kinda agree with hiraki that it’s a weird post because it’s making assumptions about Renaissance’s play style which I don’t think are merited to try and discredit a read on him.

Like no doubt there are playstyle crashes in this game and multiple people with set in stone ways they want to play, and there will have to be some compromise (for lack of a better term) wrt play styles.

Like I agree with what she’s saying but not how she’s saying it.
so what do you make of his vote hoppy nature?

Also, this is too arduous to make a real legit post. Fuck it. Will post later. It's annoying as hell to post on mobile.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”