Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Korts »

Riceballtail wrote:I don't know, there could be another RB too.

I imagine the person who did kill SC was an SK, based on xyzzy's description. I could be wrong though, of course.
I don't think xyzzy is the kind of mod to give hints in the flavor. I'm assuming from previous nights' flavor.
scumchat never die
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 am

Post by SensFan »

Here is a very recent list of suspicion, with reasons, from SC. The only thing of importance he did since was to put a ("pressure") Lynch -1 vote on Dizzy.
StrangerCoug wrote:
killa seven:
Good case on Mellowed Man and reasonable case on Riceballtail, but otherwise not very active in the thread. Somewhat scummy.

Evilgorillaz/StrangerCoug:
That's for you to work out—I know what I've picked up from him ;)

nswhorse/Korts:
I can't get a decent read on nswhorse by reading his posts in isolation. Korts' second incarnation's cases on q21's second incarnation and me make sense. I want to say he's pro-town if only because he knows what he's doing most of the time.

Celebloki/q21:
Celebloki comes off to me as a rather cautious person who tries to consider everything before making any hard and fast decisions, which is a good thing; but his replacement has tarnished his slate for wanting to kill an uncounterclaimed power role, whether he believes Riceballtail or not. My top suspect, so
Vote: q21

Surye:
Relatively inactive, but I understand his limited access despite not having posted since June 30. I don't like his bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning early on, nor do I like his encouraging others to do so. His later posts are clean, but I'm still leaning toward him being scum.

babygirl86/SensFan:
babygirl86's posts scream frustrated newbie more than anything. This is her last post before asking for a replacement:
babygirl86 wrote:you know what? screw you people.
Tell me that's not something a frustrated newbie would post.

As for SensFan, I don't like his voting for Mellowed Man with only a quote to back it up, nor do I like the reason for his FoS'ing Riceballtail—seems to me like a person who'll happily go with common consensus rather than give actual reasons for his suspicions. Very scummy.
Major HoS: SensFan

Inquisitor JL/UnofficialRulerOfEveryone:
I can't get much of a read from Inquisitor JL and UnofficialRulerOfEveryone hasn't posted yet, but I think the former has posted enough information to make me believe he is town.

Rigel/kuribo:
Rigel only posted once, so I can't get a read on him. kuribo has been most suspicious of DizzyIzzyB13 all game, but is taking other people into account, so he's not guilty of tunnel vision. Town to me.

mr. incrediball:
He has pretty good cases on a number of people in this game and seems to be a pretty experienced player. I wish I had much more to say about his 42 votes than this, but I can say that I'm getting town vibes from him right now.

Riceballtail:
I don't like his accusing ValiantValant of posting too much, especially if the latter says he's sick. Very weak case for his vote on ZombieSlayer54, essentially zero case for his vote on babygirl86, and a stretchy case for his FoS on Korts. I have no comment on his vote on me since I used the same reason to vote him (remember, we were in pretty much in an inactive state). Scummy, but I'm not going to do anything else to him unless and until a counterclaim happens.

ValiantValant/DizzyIzzyB13:
ValiantValant is way too panicky about his having voted Korts and takes his vote off him when he's at L-7. I also do not know whether he's being contradictory about there not being support for the Day 1 wagon but his willingness to wagon "should something come up". DizzyIzzyB13 has not been completely successful in cleaning his slate as she seems to be tunneling on babygirl86 when the latter was still in the game. She refuses to unvote Riceballtail until he explains the reasons for his protections. On the scummy side.
FoS: DizzyIzzyB13

LIST OF SUSPICION

q21
SensFan
Riceballtail
DizzyIzzyB13
killa seven
Surye
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Korts
mr. incrediball
kuribo

That's in decreasing order of scumminess to me, by the way.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Korts »

K. That's interesting. I'd say one of the mafia is in the top two probably.

Vote: SensFan, FoS q21

For obvious WIFOM reasons.
scumchat never die
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 am

Post by SensFan »

Any particular reason, WIFOM aside, why you both assume there is a Scum in the top two, and choose me?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by q21 »

SensFan wrote:I'm a little surprised by the choice of Night Kill, to be honest. I'm going to have to go see if StrangerCoug had anyone he was particularily suspicious of.
Combined with post 751 it looks like your trying to set me up here. First you plant the idea that someone SC was suspicious of is a good bet for who killed him, then you quote SC's post where he says that he's particularly suspicious of me - but without actually drawing any conclusion yourself.

You put it out there and wait for others to draw the conclusion you want for themselves.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by SensFan »

q21 wrote:
SensFan wrote:I'm a little surprised by the choice of Night Kill, to be honest. I'm going to have to go see if StrangerCoug had anyone he was particularily suspicious of.
Combined with post 751 it looks like your trying to set me up here. First you plant the idea that someone SC was suspicious of is a good bet for who killed him, then you quote SC's post where he says that he's particularly suspicious of me - but without actually drawing any conclusion yourself.

You put it out there and wait for others to draw the conclusion you want for themselves.
Did you not notice that I was second on SC's list? The truth is that I hadn't seen the list when I posted that I would go check.

Note that I never said that SC was suspicious of one of the Mafia. I am fully aware of the WIFOM that goes into Night Kills.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

Ok, I replaced immediately before I went on a week long camp and then have just now noticed this thread even being open. Not very far in reading yet, but just making sure everyone knows that I actually am here.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Korts »

SensFan wrote:Any particular reason, WIFOM aside, why you both assume there is a Scum in the top two, and choose me?
What do you mean, why we
both
? My reasoning is that since SC wasn't exactly clear of suspicion, it's likely that someone whom he suspected is one of the mafia, but for WIFOM reasons I'm thinking it's more likely you than q21.
scumchat never die
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 am

Uh... just so everyone knows, I sort of skimmed and then read the bigger discussions and a few analysis's, but I don't really like Riceball for his voting without any well though out case, and the posting accusation against Valiant was weird. Q21 also comes off bad for his aggression to kill an uncounterclaimed vig. Those are really my two big scum vibes, not town vibes across the board with the other people either, but until this game picks up, I'm really not sure.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:17 am

Post by SensFan »

Korts wrote:
SensFan wrote:Any particular reason, WIFOM aside, why you both assume there is a Scum in the top two, and choose me?
What do you mean, why we
both
? My reasoning is that since SC wasn't exactly clear of suspicion, it's likely that someone whom he suspected is one of the mafia, but for WIFOM reasons I'm thinking it's more likely you than q21.
You misunderstand my usage of the word both. I meant that you assumed both of A and B.

I dislike you voting me based of WIFOMing the Mafia kill.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am

Post by q21 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Uh... just so everyone knows, I sort of skimmed and then read the bigger discussions and a few analysis's, but I don't really like Riceball for his voting without any well though out case, and the posting accusation against Valiant was weird.
Q21 also comes off bad for his aggression to kill an uncounterclaimed vig.
Those are really my two big scum vibes, not town vibes across the board with the other people either, but until this game picks up, I'm really not sure.
Don't remember doing that... if your going to accuse me of something at least get it right.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by killa seven »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Uh... just so everyone knows, I sort of skimmed and then read the bigger discussions and a few analysis's, but I don't really like Riceball for his voting without any well though out case, and the posting accusation against Valiant was weird. Q21 also comes off bad for his aggression to kill an uncounterclaimed vig. Those are really my two big scum vibes, not town vibes across the board with the other people either, but until this game picks up, I'm really not sure.
Im pretty sure your speaking of his first role, q21 was killed and turned up town. he replaced back in.
catching up fellas.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Might have been, really looked back at that because I noticed it in the SC analysis, so... I did that in a completely different way... but, I did notice that he was V 2.0....
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Vote: Surye

D5 lurker hunt gogogo. :(
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Korts »

has kuribo posted since the start of Day 5?

unvote, vote: kuribo

pending reply.
scumchat never die
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:20 am

Post by q21 »

That's actually a decent vote, considering that he's been pretty active in other games.

Vote Kuribo

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:01 am

Post by kuribo »

Good plan, if you like retarded lynches.

Vote kuribo

Nothing else going on in this game anyway.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 am

Post by kuribo »

Since Surye posted saying he was back, wouldn't you also like to hear from him?

Hell, day 5 is what, not even a week old yet?

Mr. Incrediball seems to still be alive and hasn't posted Day 5 either. No mention, let alone a vote. Are you guys scumbuddies?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Surye »

q21 wrote:That's actually a decent vote, considering that he's been pretty active in other games.

Vote Kuribo
FoS: q21[/q] Opportunistic much?

Kuribo: If you're town, take your vote off your self right now.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:59 am

Post by kuribo »

Unvote

This game has become an endless desert of misery.

Although, while on the way to Subway, it occurred to me:

I don't think the scum are any of the lurkers: I think right now, with the game as close to finish as it is, it's entirely likely that the scum wouldn't want to just sit back and watch---- they'd want to direct the remainder of the conversation so as to ensure a favorable outcome.

The town, meanwhile, has grown complacent and lazy, and even thinking of doing a re-read brings me to tears.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:25 am

Post by q21 »

unvote

Since you are here. As for Mr.Incrediball I have no clue if he's been posting in other games or not.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Korts »

Kuribo, Surye had at least posted Day 5, even if only to say that he's back. You hadn't, at all. Mr. Incrediball I simply forgot about, but I saw you posting in other games we're in, thought we deserve at least a "hi" kinda post.

unvote, vote: q21

Your opportunism is the best lead today.
scumchat never die
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Unvote; Vote: Mr. I

MOD:
Prod Mr. I please.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by kuribo »

Korts wrote:Kuribo, Surye had at least posted Day 5, even if only to say that he's back.
But that's even worse, it indicates that he was at least at one time paying attention on Day 5, and then never came back.

I, on the other hand, just never paid attention to start.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Actually,
UNVOTE; VOTE K7

Mr. I has probably disappeared from the site (he doesn't seem to have posted in any threads as of late, so he probably isn't even here to defend himself. K7, however, happens to be frequently posting in other games, and has done a fantastic job of going under the radar so far this game. I get a fairly bad sense of active lurking coming out of him, and I'm beginning to think he's scum because of that.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”