Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

guys. guys. GUYS!

We need a quicklynch here. Doesnt really matter who. We need to lynch as quickly as possible in order to invalidate the night actions, ok??

Vote: Sleepy Panda

Lets roll!

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:What if the mafia has already posted, BM? And the power roles haven't?
And why Panda for the lynch and not someone else?

because obviously you're totally serious about this.

Fos:Skruffs
for claiming his role without any pressure put on him.
I am totally serious about this. I was scum in the last game, and the thing that really killed us off was when the town quickly lynched and both my buddy and i didnt have time to submit an NK before the day was over. It allows us to confirm some people, and is a great way of scumhunting imo. People may have posted, and may be following the game, but it's unlikely that scum have decided an NK and submitted it yet.
I voted Panda because he had the highest amount of votes at the time obvobv. This is not the time to pussy-foot around. We need SPEED. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:What about 'long days help town'?

I'd rather wait and lynch scum than lynch a townie now (if panda is a townie).

I am horribly tempted tough.
Just trust me on this. This format is nothing like other games. We're gonna BLOW THE SCUMZ MINDS! :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:Okay then...

unvote, Vote: Sleepy Panda

L-3

do we ask for a claim?
good point. If he shows up before we hang him, he can claim. But we cant wait around.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Unvote

Wow, what a reaction! Panda, if that was a gambit, i'm officially nominating you for a Scummy when this is over for sheer balls. As i see it, i dont see how you couldve reacted like that as scum. I'm not 100% but im near enough. The reaction of some players to your wagon now is pretty much what seals it.

I was going to wait and see whether anyone else decided to hop on, but apparently the plan is to hop on the inactives now, which seems a little stupid. On the downside, i think we've lost the momentum to gain much from a quicklynch. On the upside, we have a pretty much confirmed townie, and the rest of the day to work with. So, consider the plan i suggested on HOLD. Let's hunt some scum.

Donkey's vote really caught my eye. Did nobody else see how he repeated the EXACT WORDS that Mayhem said, in order to avoid the larger bandwagon? I didnt like the comment much when Mayhem said it, because it implies knowledge of the roles, but this was significantly worse.

Vote: Donkey

We have our next bandwagon guys.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Agreed ^.

I rather very much have a player who isn't as active as SP to be the quick lynch than anything else.
simulposted. What you REALLY want is a player to be run up who isnt here to defend themselves, so you get a quick mislynch no?

Let me clarify. We WANT inactive scum. Because they are total deadweight. It's the scum who ARE keeping up that i worry about.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:If we are going to quick lynch, we should quick lynch wall-E instead,

unvote,vote:Wall-E

Quicklynching an active player that knows the plan is a bad idea. If he is scum, he has already taken care of it, if he is town, then we just lose a townie for no reason other than we have a *chance* of avoiding the NK.

And I see no reason to be suspicious of Panda right now.
What makes you think that scum can submit a kill for the night which they cannot fulfill because they are DEAD? 0.o

What reason do you see to be suspicious of Panda?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm still for lynching Wall-E but I don't think it's very realistic to get 7 people to switch votes quick enough and have this tactic work. I'll hang around and vote myself if people still decide to go that way.

Unvote;Vote: Wall-E
If everyone who is voting you votes Wall-E, then we have a quick lynch. And If people backtrack on voteing wall-e when their reasoning to vote you was such, then we have scum.
Oh, i guess i'm scum then! EVERYONE BANDWAGON BM!!!!! :D
I dont like this enforcement of the bandwagon.
HoS: Cerebus

I'm happy to bandwagon this guy if the majority prefers.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Well if you compare Wall-E's posts and Sleepy Panda - both have been relatively active in my opinion. there have been other players who havent' really posted yet or made a significant appearance yet in this game.

So lynching WALL-E, i assume, is not necessarily the same as lynching an inactive. Just someone less active than SP.

There are still posts in the first two pages that WALL-E had posted that can be used to analyze later on.

For me, between WALL-E or SP, I had rather that WALL-E go as I found them to be more suspect than SP, especially given SP's reaction to the willingness to be the first day lynch.
Why are you insisting on lynching someone solely based on activity?
We have plenty of time to get a Cerebus wagon rolling!
Its not like we can get a quicklynch today, so lets lynch someone scummy plz? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:I don't think Wall-E has been inactive enough to be called...inactive. There are still people who haven't posted at all yet.
would you like to comment on my Donkey and Cerebus cases? :)

@Farside- i see your point, but i dont want to lynch perhaps the most active player besides myself and Panda on Day 1 just because he does as he is told. Scum that can be ordered around is as good as town. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm still for lynching Wall-E but I don't think it's very realistic to get 7 people to switch votes quick enough and have this tactic work. I'll hang around and vote myself if people still decide to go that way.

If everyone who is voting you votes Wall-E, then we have a quick lynch. And If people backtrack on voteing wall-e when their reasoning to vote you was such, then we have scum.

BM
You misunderstand me. I meant it would be scummy for someone to jump on the panda wagon for your reasoning and yet be apprehensive about voting the Wall-e wagon.
Which is what i have done. Which means i am scummy. So you can either vote for me, or be proven to be a complete hypocrite.

Your call.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

But the time it takes for all of those people to switch votes onto Wall-E, it could give scum enough time to place an NK.

At this moment, we have everyone we need to lynch me already.
lynching along those lines don't move us closer to catching scum at all. What we are doing is essentially voting no-lynch in order to choose who the scum NK, if you follow. No real chance of catching scum, so we just lose a townie with absolutely no info to go off of.
Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! :D
Cerebus wrote: Put it this way. Say the plan works and the scum don't get a NK, how are we in a better position to win tomorrow than we are today?
We will have a pretty good idea that those who joined the wagon late are not scum, because they would have submitted the kill. Duh... :roll:
Cerebus wrote: Lynching fast is okey by me, be we gain nothing by lynching people we think are town.
^ THIS is true. :)
Cerebus wrote:
BattleMage wrote:What makes you think that scum can submit a kill for the night which they cannot fulfill because they are DEAD? 0.o
So your saying that if the scum that submitted the kill is lynched the scum don't get a night kill? That doesn't make sense.
No, i'm saying that if the scum that submitted the kill isnt alive to actually MAKE IT, then the choice is invalid. I dont KNOW, but it seems like a pretty logical assumption.
Cerebus wrote:
BattleMage wrote:What reason do you see to be suspicious of Panda?

BM
What? I said there
isn't
any reason to be suspicious.
Sorry, i meant Wall-E. :oops:
Same question, names transposed. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:
Why are you insisting on lynching someone solely based on activity?
I'm really not though. We were on our way to quick-lynching SP and I just found SP's reaction to be very pro-town.

And I was trying to clarify that I did not think Wall-E is really an inactive. That's all.
Why arent you voting for Cerebus?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
BM wrote:Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! Very Happy
I think Panda is town. I really don't see scum acting the way he did, but that is hardly definitive. Thus, if I think he is town then *quick*-lynching him gains nothing, because we cant really scrutinize why people got on the wagon because everyone would just be "To avoid teh Nk!". At least, that is why everyone jumped on the panda wagon.

Where did I say I thought Wall-E was town? Now you are just misrepresenting me.
You said 'we have no real chance of catching scum', which by definition, implies that both Panda and Wall-E are town. Not that they 'are probably town'. That they ARE town.
Cerebus wrote:
BM wrote:
We will have a pretty good idea that those who joined the wagon late are not scum, because they would have submitted the kill. Duh... Rolling Eyes
That actually makes sense.

Sorry, i meant Wall-E. Embarassed
Same question, names transposed. Razz
Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?
I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
You misunderstand me. I meant it would be scummy for someone to jump on the panda wagon for your reasoning and yet be apprehensive about voting the Wall-e wagon.
Which is what i have done. Which means i am scummy. So you can either vote for me, or be proven to be a complete hypocrite.

Your call.

BM
Meh, I think it
is
inconsistant that you were willing to lynch Panda for no reason at all, but not Wall-E, but the fact that you are presenting cases on other players mitigates that somewhat.
Yeh i think you are squirming right now because you dont want to be drawn against me. :D
The reason im less keen to lynch Wall-E is obvious. People have actually started acting scummy, and it's probably far too late to learn much from a quicklynch with so many people participating.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:
Why arent you voting for Cerebus?
Well, he just doesn't really strike me as scum. He had the same stance as I did about not wanting to lynch Panda. And WALL-E is still higher on my suspicion list than anyone else.

I'll delve into this more later.
Donkeyscum wrote: And I find it a bit hypocritical that you're pushing for the Cerebus vote when in fact you, yourself, haven't voted him yet either? Just an FOS.
Actually it was a HoS. Bigger than an FoS. I cant vote for both you and him, so i'll go with the flow. If the bandwagon on him starts first, i'll hop on. But dont be under any illusions. I'm quite open that i think he is scum.
Donkeyscum wrote: To me, it seems like you're obviously trying to get other people to start the bandwagon votes against Cerebus, thats all.
So you think i am scum? Let's see if you have more balls than Cerebus and can actually OMGUS me with no reasoning atall! :D
Donkeyscum wrote: And Im not really sure that it's really helping town to be honest to be jumping all over the place with the votes. Sure, its a good idea to cast the light on players but in the last few posts we have suspects from:

Sleepy Panda, Cerebeus, Mayhem, Donkeyz12212, Wall-E, and a more high profiled Battle Mage.
This game moves quickly. I've never been suspicious of Mayhem really. SleepyPanda is off the cards. Wall E is most likely town too. Cerebus and Donkey are the two scumbags we must choose from today. What do you mean by 'more high profiled'?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ROFL. I just read Wall-E's posts. Is he really being bandwagonned for making a random vote? :lol:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #101 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

actually
Unvote, Vote: Cerebus

God Bless You Porkens! :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

*facepalm*

You guys are complete idiots. Guess how i can tell?

Firstly you just outted a power role for NO reason. Secondly, the only other wagon is on 1 of the major contributors to the game. And there are no bandwagons on Donkey or Cerebus. I wish i was a Dayvig now, because i'd have a field day. 0.o

idiots....

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ROFL. I just read Wall-E's posts. Is he really being bandwagonned for making a random vote? :lol:

BM
Read it again.

It was a random vote when he had said nothing at all. When asked, he gave the reason that he voted me, which was for changing my vote on the first page. When asked why he chose me over the other two who had done the same thing (Mayhem, Cerberus) he added defensiveness and erratic posting. But those two factors should not even be considered when choosing as they happened AFTER he first voted.
So he made a random vote. You acted over-defensively. Random vote stays on you. Your case seems to be that he random-voted you over the other players in the game, which is a pretty weak argument given the nature of a random vote as being RANDOM. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
BM wrote:Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! Very Happy
I think Panda is town. I really don't see scum acting the way he did, but that is hardly definitive. Thus, if I think he is town then *quick*-lynching him gains nothing, because we cant really scrutinize why people got on the wagon because everyone would just be "To avoid teh Nk!". At least, that is why everyone jumped on the panda wagon.

Where did I say I thought Wall-E was town? Now you are just misrepresenting me.
You said 'we have no real chance of catching scum', which by definition, implies that both Panda and Wall-E are town. Not that they 'are probably town'. That they ARE town.
I was talking about the panda wagon specifically. I think he is town, and if I think he is town, then OBVIOUSLY I don't think he will flip scum.
But that's just the thing. You WEREN'T talking about the panda wagon specifically. If you had been, your comments would have made no sense, as your argument was that the policy as a whole would ALWAYS FAIL. Hence, by definition, you declared knowledge that at the very least, the two major bandwagons at the time (in a state of flux as i recall) were both leading towards mislynches. And with the 2 claims we have now, this view is confirmed. Hence my suspicion of you is even stronger.
Cerebus wrote: And I APPROVED of the WALL-E wagon, obviously I think there is a chance he can flip scum.
A chance? Lol.
Not buying it kiddo. You pretty much admitted that you knew he was town. Of course you arent going to advertise this, because you were trying to get him lynched. But the fact remains that you knew more than you were saying.
Sorry, i meant Wall-E. Embarassed
Same question, names transposed. Razz
Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?
IT WAS A RANDOM F*KING VOTE!!!!!ONE!

What the hell did you expect??
Half of us voted Panda for nothing. At least Wall-E had some reasoning!
Cerebus wrote: I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
I don't really get the case at all.[/quote]

You should read my original quote of Donkey and subsequent comments and tell me what you think.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #186 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
BM wrote:This game moves quickly. I've never been suspicious of Mayhem really. SleepyPanda is off the cards. Wall E is most likely town too. Cerebus and Donkey are the two scumbags we must choose from today. What do you mean by 'more high profiled'?
You're assuming that both Wall-E and I are both town, but weren't you saying Cerberus doing the same thing was considered scummy? You seem pretty sure that Wall-E is now town, how are you so positive? It looks like all you're going off of is by association.

I still find Wall-E scummier than Cerebus or Donkey.
That's a fair comment. It was partly association but moreso the fact that there were far scummier people out there. Oh and the fact Cerebus had claimed Wall-E was innocent kinda make me think. :P

Ok, so now Wall-E is confirmed innocent, are you going to join me in a Cerebus/Donkey wagon?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #190 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:*facepalm*

You guys are complete idiots. Guess how i can tell?

Firstly you just outted a power role for NO reason. Secondly, the only other wagon is on 1 of the major contributors to the game. And there are no bandwagons on Donkey or Cerebus. I wish i was a Dayvig now, because i'd have a field day. 0.o

idiots....

BM
Are we the ones that made him softclaim a power role when he was at L-3 with the deadline at over 3 days still? No.

Did him softclaiming exempt him from being NKed? No.
The way this game works, if you get under pressure and you have a power role, you MUST claim asap. I'd rather see a tracker get NKed than lynched, and dont forget, theres a very good chance we have a doctor still hidden out there somewhere.
Panda wrote: In fact, he made himself the top NK candidate when he softclaimed. Yeah, I guess when someone acts scummy we should just let them be just in case they decides to claim for no reason.
Why should him making himself top NK candidate be a scumtell?
Panda wrote:
BM wrote:So he made a random vote. You acted over-defensively. Random vote stays on you. Your case seems to be that he random-voted you over the other players in the game, which is a pretty weak argument given the nature of a random vote as being RANDOM.

BM
Please explain to me how his vote is random when he gave a reason. If it was random, he would've just said so, plain and simple. He gave reasons for every question I asked him. If it was indeed random, he should've stopped at one point. It was not random.
Presumably it was random at first. Random voting is about reaction testing. Later when asked about the vote which was still there, he validates this by pointing out the scummy reaction. I think you're getting wound up by OMGUS here and not really looking objectively.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:[quote="BM]
Ok, so now Wall-E is confirmed innocent, are you going to join me in a Cerebus/Donkey wagon?
No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is refuted by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.[/quote][/quote]

I presume you mean 'confirmed' rather than 'refuted'. If it's confirmation you want, it's confirmation you get. I'm 99.5% sure that Wall-E is town. In fact, a similar assurity as i have regarding your townieness. So, make yourself useful, take your vote off him, and put it on 1 of the two outted scumbags.

kthxbai

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:@BM: I wouldn't say he was made to claim for no reason. He softclaimed all by himself, nobody outed him. I agree it was silly and probably a bad idea, but the idea of claiming in the first place was all his own.
I think we can both see that he didnt have a whole lot of choice.
Cass wrote: And I happen to think M4yhem is a lot scummier than Donkey or Cerebus, so I'm voting him. Contributing doesn't make someone immune to lynch - not that M4yhem has contributed much of anything to the scumhunt. Maybe a convincing defense (or a case on someone else) could change my mind; you pointing at two others certainly won't.
I've made a case on both of them. I eagerly await your analysis of it.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #196 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:[quote="BM]
No? Wall-E isn't confirmed innocent. He just claimed so. Unless it is refuted by other people later on, I still find him slightly suspicious, albeit lower than yesterday.
I presume you mean 'confirmed' rather than 'refuted'. If it's confirmation you want, it's confirmation you get. I'm 99.5% sure that Wall-E is town. In fact, a similar assurity as i have regarding your townieness. So, make yourself useful, take your vote off him, and put it on 1 of the two outted scumbags.

kthxbai

BM
Vote has been off him for some time, nyeh?[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

nyeh? lol

In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM

Your call.

BM
Meh, I think it
is
inconsistant that you were willing to lynch Panda for no reason at all, but not Wall-E, but the fact that you are presenting cases on other players mitigates that somewhat.
Yeh i think you are squirming right now because you dont want to be drawn against me. :D
The reason im less keen to lynch Wall-E is obvious. People have actually started acting scummy, and it's probably far too late to learn much from a quicklynch with so many people participating.

BM
Ya, and I think you are trying to rile me up into OMGUS-ing you. and ya it IS obvious, notice I didn't FOS you or anything?
Good spot Sherlock. I'm caught red-handed again! Yep i am trying to invoke a reaction from you. What unnerves me the most is how aware you are of how you look to others. Too scared to practice what you preach because you know it will gain you heat. Now THAT is scummy.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:I think the best bet for a quick lynch today is the Wall-E wagon, we need the quick lynch.

so
unvote, vote Wall-E
I guessed you missed when i said 'its too late for a quicklynch now'?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #200 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
But I prefer my shiny new M4yhem wagon.
is there a case, other than the fact he is active and does what he is told?

BM

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(6) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Cass, Empking
(4) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) cerebus3 – Battle Mage

Not voting:
ace1217, Grimmy, M4yhem, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #203 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:What Sleepy said. Plus his defense made me feel worse about him, not better.
I'm still awaiting your comments on the Donkey and Cerebus cases. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why do you think Donkey repeated the exact words M4yhem said in order to validate his unvote?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:What does the phrase parroting mean to you? I don't think anyone else is looking into it as much as you are. If this game wasn't nightless, then maybe I'd find it suspicious as it could be used as a secret code, but seeing as how scum can talk during day, it's moot here.

What do you think about M4yhem's case?

p.s. Battle Mage has been a good sport. SWARM SWARM SWARM.
I consider 'parroting' to be scummy. Why would a townie copy a phrase from somebody word for word? for scum the motive is obvious.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #209 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:Maybe he agreed with him? Maybe they're both scum? Who knows - I need more on Donkey before I can judge. Lynching M4yhem might also help with answering that question, don't you think?
But the phrase DOESNT MAKE SENSE. Unless they knew that Pandakins was town! This is the one slightly dubious thing Mayhem has done, but you guys cant acknowledge that Donkey was as guilty, if not moreso. Thats why i dont hold alot of respect for the case atm.
Cass wrote: Look, I'm not arguing that Donkey is town, he just hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on him. If that continues to be the case, he'll definitely rise on my scum-list. I much dislike lurkers.
So you're willing to lynch him for lurking but not legitimately scummy play? Smooth. Yah, i'm not liking you much atm... lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:I'm willing to lynch him for lurking if he does it consistently. Meaning, not today, perhaps not tomorrow either. But if someone keeps lurking for days on end, I count it as scummy behaviour. For the rest:
- I don't call one scummy phrase a case,
Neither did i. But lets face it, you've bandwagonned on much less. :P

Cass wrote:- I see several scummy things in M4yhems posts (not even counting 'the phrase'),
- so I'm afraid we'll just have to disagree on this one.

I guess i'll just wait a few days and come back when half the town is dead then? :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #213 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cass wrote:I'm willing to lynch him for lurking if he does it consistently. Meaning, not today, perhaps not tomorrow either. But if someone keeps lurking for days on end, I count it as scummy behaviour. For the rest:
- I don't call one scummy phrase a case,
Neither did i. But lets face it, you've bandwagonned on much less. :P
Excuse me? I bandwagoned twice: first because I agreed with the quicklynch plan. Second to make Wall-E claim. I don't call that 'much less'. Less evidence, surely, but much bigger reasons.
Your post 188 says otherwise. Getting a full claim was a shite idea. You've wagonned 2 townies, neither of whom you found scummy. What does that say about you?
Cass wrote:- I see several scummy things in M4yhems posts (not even counting 'the phrase'),
- so I'm afraid we'll just have to disagree on this one.

I guess i'll just wait a few days and come back when half the town is dead then? :roll:

BM
*sigh* That is not at all what I'm saying. I will keep voting who I think is scummiest. And so should you. As soon as something happens that convinces me Donkey (or whoever) is scum, I'll vote them instead - and consistent lurking is only one of many things that could convince me. Can we stop this pointless discussion now?
Oh thats great. So when i think someone is scum, in order to get them lynched, i have to somehow
persuade them to lurk
? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #225 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:@BM: Clearly you're not even reading my posts. You also seem to have a problem with people not sharing your opinions. I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that.

@All: My apologies for spamming this game with pointless bickering. I'll shut up for a while now.
Is that because you can't answer my question? rofl

FoS: Cass

BM

Vote count
(7) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Cass, Empking, Grimmy
(4) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) Empking – M4yhem

Not voting:
ace1217, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Wall-E wrote:I found out what my power is. I can tell who someone targeted the night before. Whoopie.
so u dont get a power today presumably?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:The way this game works, if you get under pressure and you have a power role, you MUST claim asap. I'd rather see a tracker get NKed than lynched, and dont forget, theres a very good chance we have a doctor still hidden out there somewhere.

BM
This is precisely why I did what I did.

My votes were not random. I never claimed they were. I didn't roll any dice to determine who I'd vote for. I used pure gut instinct. Like I always do on day freaking one. Jebus.
See, wasn't a random vote. Suspicion stays. :)
What part of 'confirmed innocent' are you not understanding?

0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #229 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:It looks like BM has started to turn his
endless misrespresentations
toward
Cass
now.

Gimmy is shamelessly buddying up to BM.
It looks like Cerebus has recommenced his endless hypocrisy in the direction of Grimmy now.

Cerebus is shamelessly buddying up to Cass. And Donkey. And just about everyone who isn't suspicious of him.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #230 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Do you think the wagon on panda shouldn't have been derailed? If me and donkey were scum why would we do that?
to distance from a townie wagon whilst still assuring a mislynch. Best of both worlds, duh!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #233 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:The way this game works, if you get under pressure and you have a power role, you MUST claim asap. I'd rather see a tracker get NKed than lynched, and dont forget, theres a very good chance we have a doctor still hidden out there somewhere.

BM
This is precisely why I did what I did.

My votes were not random. I never claimed they were. I didn't roll any dice to determine who I'd vote for. I used pure gut instinct. Like I always do on day freaking one. Jebus.
See, wasn't a random vote. Suspicion stays. :)
What part of 'confirmed innocent' are you not understanding?

0.o

BM
I guess both parts.

It's not like I'll be voting Wall-E again today. That will never happen, so there's no point really taking this any further.
If you arent ever going to vote for him, you clearly arent that suspicious of him, are you? :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #234 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
toward
Cass
now.

It looks like Cerebus has recommenced his endless hypocrisy in the direction of Grimmy now.

Cerebus is shamelessly buddying up to Cass. And Donkey. And just about everyone who isn't suspicious of him.

BM
Whoo BM keep going! I know you can do it! Never give up in your quest to make everything I say scummy!
Dude, relax. You're doing all the hard work for me! If i was scum and you were town, i'd be having an absolute field day in this game! :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #236 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:Sup Guys!

I'm going to be voting Empking for this post:
Empking wrote: He's admitted that he plays in an anti-town manner so lynching him seems to be a win whatever he turns up as (as long as it isn't a power role, but he'd claim)
Which seems to me like he is preparing his defence for when I flip town. Clearly, he will say I deserved it for acting like an idiot. While that might be slightly true, it won't change the face that you'll be down one protown member and Empking will have helped to kill me.

I also think Cass is a hypocrite since she bandwagons just as much as I do, just more quietly. She may well be scum also.

And spyre-x, it seems to me, was far to quick to jump on me. I'd call him oppurtunistic scum as well.

Vote:Empking

Fos:Cass, Spyre-x
Dude, you could, ya know, help yourself by joining me in bandwagonning scum.

Ooi, as you seem to have alot of opinions, what do you think of me? scum or town?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #238 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
me wrote:It's not like I'll be voting Wall-E again today. That will
never
happen, so there's no point really taking this any further.
If there is a chance that you EVER vote Wall-E again, we need to sort this out now. I dont want this going to endgame and you throwing it away for us. :x

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #239 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
toward
Cass
now.

BM
Whoo BM keep going! I know you can do it! Never give up in your quest to make everything I say scummy!
Dude, relax. You're doing all the hard work for me! If i was scum and you were town, i'd be having an absolute field day in this game! :D

BM
Ya, because you have done such a great job showing how scummy I am to the rest of the town... oh wait... they aren't as stupid as you want them to be!
Yeah, i admit, i'm clearly not doing so great this game. Finding scum is only half the battle. This is why people should ALWAYS do as i say. When i'm town and i'm convinced someone is scum, everyone knows i'm always right, and when i'm scum, i always bus the hell outta my buddies anyway. :D

I guess all i can do now is wait until the town self-destructs and then perhaps everyone might wake up and smell the coffee...

Ah screw it. Who needs the town anyway?

Kill: Cerebus

Good Luck guys!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #247 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:are you an Suicide bomber BM?
yes and no. I'm a suicidal dayvig, in that i can only use my action during the day phase obvobv.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #250 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
never
If there is a chance that you EVER vote Wall-E again, we need to sort this out now. I dont want this going to endgame and you throwing it away for us. :x

BM
Still don't see why you know that he's without a doubt town. Can he not fake claim? All I want is proof later on that he is indeed telling the truth.
You werent in the previous SSW were you? neither was he. So neither of you would know that that exact role featured prominently in that game. It seems very odd to me that from 2 or 3 power roles Johoohno is known to have used in this game before, he would pick 1 exactly as it is, with the correct mechanic and everything. He's confirmed.

BM

Vote count
(3) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) Empking – M4yhem
(1) Battle Mage – cerebus3

Not voting:
ace1217, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #255 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Do you think the wagon on panda shouldn't have been derailed? If me and donkey were scum why would we do that?
The reason for the Pandawagon was to have a quick lynch to prevent scum from getting in their night actions. Panda went for it for that reason as well.
If you were going for a wagon for the same reason, then youwould have and should have voted for Panda in the time frame we were working with.

Do you think your one-post reason for wagoning Wall-E is reason enough to make a wagon? Because shifting the quick lynch to someone else defeated the purpose of the quick lynch.

So, In summary,
Was your Wagon on Wall-E because of a quick lynch attempt?
Or was is because his one post was scummy enough to justify his lynch?

Grimmy
enquiring grimms want to know
I thought that panda was town, and I didn't think lynching someone I thought was town was worth it. So I tried to move the wagon onto WALL-E, admittedly it was probably a vain effort, but I would have rathered not quick-lynch than lynch panda.

If I don't die, then
unvote,vote:Battle Mage
Because if he was lying about that then it is just too much.
please explain your last comment.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #259 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
never

BM
Still don't see why you know that he's without a doubt town. Can he not fake claim? All I want is proof later on that he is indeed telling the truth.
You werent in the previous SSW were you? neither was he. So neither of you would know that that exact role featured prominently in that game. It seems very odd to me that from 2 or 3 power roles Johoohno is known to have used in this game before, he would pick 1 exactly as it is, with the correct mechanic and everything. He's confirmed.

BM
I wasn't in the previous SSW, but I still have access to that information. I checked it before I started playing this. The mod even has a link to it at the start of the game. From how I see it, there was more than one tracker. That makes it easily believable so counterclaiming will be useless. He also has the role PM to know what he should say.
So you're saying that he actually went back to that game in order to get a great fakeclaim? And of all the roles there, he chose the CONFIRMABLE one? Are you completely insane?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #260 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:You have without fail, twisted every single post I have made in this game to make me look scummy, then on top of that you flat out lie about being a day killer.
In what way would lying about being a daykiller scummy? I'm trying to help you here. Make some sense before you die to save some dignity :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #264 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:The previous game also had a mafia tracker. How is that not an exception to believing him without a doubt?
That was ME! :D

It's a valid point too, but i really doubt in 2 subsequent games, the Mod is going to keep completely identical scum roles, in the same manner he might with the town.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #265 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:You have without fail, twisted every single post I have made in this game to make me look scummy, then on top of that you flat out lie about being a day killer.
In what way would lying about being a daykiller scummy? I'm trying to help you here. Make some sense before you die to save some dignity :D

BM
No, that was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it the second I posted my explanation...
I figured as much.
Retract Kill

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #266 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Grimmy wrote:we will not know for sure about BM until we hear from Johoo.
I sent him a PM to let him know we need to hear from him.

If we get only a vote count, then BM was NOT a bomb.
if we get peices of Cerebus in our fur, then he WAS a bomb and we spend the night licking our fur clean.

Grimmy
a bomb or not a bomb...that is the question.
im not sure a suicide bombing would necessarily end the day....

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #269 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
No, that was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it the second I posted my explanation...
I figured as much.
Retract Kill

BM
If you are serious about being a day killer, I really don't think you can just take it back, people are not allowed to take back hammering.
I dont see why not. I've seen it done before. :P
The fact i haven't taken my vote off you should tell you all you need to know. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #271 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
I figured as much.
Retract Kill

BM
If you are serious about being a day killer, I really don't think you can just take it back, people are not allowed to take back hammering.
I dont see why not. I've seen it done before. :P
The fact i haven't taken my vote off you should tell you all you need to know. :P

BM
Whatever. Your case against me is still ridiculous.
I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #273 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:Ok, now I'm confused.

You can retract your kill?

You were berating us when Wall-E claimed, but you basically do the same on your own will?
It's hardly a power role lol. It's a 1 shot kill i can use during the day, which quite possibly ends the day. If anything, the scum might wanna keep me around, assuming they dont think any of their members are in danger... :P

I guess we'll wait till Johoohno gets here. The tension is killing me.

Also, Cerebus, why is your vote still on me, if you admit it was wrong in the first place?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #274 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:

I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.
How so? What part of my posts is self concience?
"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Ok, now I'm confused.

You can retract your kill?

You were berating us when Wall-E claimed, but you basically do the same on your own will?
It's hardly a power role lol. It's a 1 shot kill i can use during the day, which quite possibly ends the day. If anything, the scum might wanna keep me around, assuming they dont think any of their members are in danger... :P

I guess we'll wait till Johoohno gets here. The tension is killing me.

Also, Cerebus, why is your vote still on me, if you admit it was wrong in the first place?

BM
Now why would the scum think that?

Why are you so worried about one vote on you? It's not like you are in any danger right now?
Lol, i'm not worried about me. I'm merely speculating regarding YOU! :D
If you admit your vote was wrong, why is it still there? Are you worried it'll make you look even worse to take it back now?

I assume a suicidal dayvig would be a less optimal NK than a Tracker, fyi.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #280 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
Right, because I couldn't possibly actually regret OMGUS-ing someone.
rofl! IF YOU REGRETTED VOTING FOR ME, WHY HAVE YOU NOT UNVOTED?

Dumbass... :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #281 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I would believe being able to retract if it wasn't a nightless game. I don't buy it when you're saying you're allowed to retract due to the mod not being here in realtime to take note of it.

You basically revealed yourself without killing your most suspicious person, who you seem to think is still the most suspicious, for no reason. What did you gain from that bluff?
At this point I think he was seeing how far he had to go to get an OMGUS vote from me.
Not exactly. But it was a good reaction tester. Cerebus responded as i expected with the knee-jerk aggressive OMGUS, then realised i was kidding, and is currently squirming in order to find a way to backtrack. :D

Although theoretically, i dont see why such a role couldnt exist. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #285 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
BM wrote:Lol, i'm not worried about me. I'm merely speculating regarding YOU!
If you admit your vote was wrong, why is it still there? Are you worried it'll make you look even worse to take it back now?

I assume a suicidal dayvig would be a less optimal NK than a Tracker, fyi.

BM
I really don't like this post. I don't believe your claim and now you're trying to save yourself from a potential NK.
*facepalm*

I've already said i was kidding. Credit to you though. It only took me admitting it was bs for you to work it out! *patronising patting*

And ooi, how the feck could 'saving myself from a potential NK' be considered scummy? ARE YOU FOR REAL?? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #286 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

Ooi, as you seem to have alot of opinions, what do you think of me? scum or town?

BM
If I thought you'd found scum, I would, but your case on Donkey seems to be based on him repeating something I said which you think is scummy. Since I don't think calling someone a good sport is scummy, I don't think Donkey is scummy. (I would like to hear more from him though.)

As for Cerebus I still don't really understand what your case is based on there.

What do you think of my empking vote?

I really don't think you can retract your kill and even if you can, you shouldn't. Even if there's a doctor in the house, they'll most likely protect Wall-E so you are now number one choice for a nightkill. For that reason, I'd use your power while you can.
Please find me 1 recent Cerebus post that ISN'T scummy. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #287 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
Right, because I couldn't possibly actually regret OMGUS-ing someone.
rofl! IF YOU REGRETTED VOTING FOR ME, WHY HAVE YOU NOT UNVOTED?

Dumbass... :roll:

BM
Ya, because you are in such danger of being lynched OH NOES! I didn't unvote because there was no point in unvoting. I will vote someone else when I decide that someone needs to die.

(And who says that I have no suspicion of you at all? You have proceeded to strawman every post I make.)
You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #290 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
If I thought you'd found scum, I would, but your case on Donkey seems to be based on him repeating something I said which you think is scummy. Since I don't think calling someone a good sport is scummy, I don't think Donkey is scummy. (I would like to hear more from him though.)

As for Cerebus I still don't really understand what your case is based on there.

What do you think of my empking vote?

I really don't think you can retract your kill and even if you can, you shouldn't. Even if there's a doctor in the house, they'll most likely protect Wall-E so you are now number one choice for a nightkill. For that reason, I'd use your power while you can.
Please find me 1 recent Cerebus post that ISN'T scummy. lol
lol, I haven't made a scummy post yet, you just have tunneled on me completely.
I dont think i was asking you. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Not exactly. But it was a good reaction tester. Cerebus responded as i expected with the knee-jerk aggressive OMGUS, then realised i was kidding, and is currently squirming in order to find a way to backtrack. :D

Although theoretically, i dont see why such a role couldnt exist. :P

BM
So wait...you're saying you lied?

:roll:

That's not cool, man.
Yeah. And lets face it, it sure as hell beats telling the truth. :D

Why do you even CARE?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #293 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:

You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.
Whatever, just keep seeing what you want to see.
What i want to see is you dead. Can the fairy grant my wish now?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #296 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.
You dont think thats a tad hypocritcal when you are voting for ME atm? roflmao! :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #300 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.
You dont think thats a tad hypocritcal when you are voting for ME atm? roflmao! :lol:
only if I was actually trying to get you lynched. Which we have established I am not.
If you are voting for me, you are trying to get me lynched. The two go hand in hand. And you've adamantly refused to unvote.

BM

Vote count
(3) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) Empking – M4yhem
(1) Battle Mage – cerebus3

Not voting:
ace1217, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #315 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'd like to make it quite clear at this time, that i think M4yhem is town. At great risk of this backfiring in my face, i figure openness is the best policy.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #317 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:
M4yhem wrote:This bandwagon is baseless. My behavior has been reckless maybe but not at all indicative of scum. You'd be better served by looking at the people voting for me, some of which also voted for Panda and Wall-E beside me and are therefore shameless hypocrites.
It is shamelessly hypocritical to vote for someone after you have already voted for someone else (for entirely different reasons I might add)? That would make playing this game pretty tough. It also implicates
all
of the active players :D (Btw, bandwagoning is not at all my reason for voting you. It is the way you jump on and off and the way you fail to defend your actions.)
Rofl. For the record, this is exactly what Cass herself did.
:D
Cass wrote:
BM, try tunneling on M4yhem for a bit, might be more interesting. You can go back to Ceberus or Donkey tomorrow, as long as you stop f**king around with joke-claims or whatever that was supposed to be.
Why? it's funny, and its the only thing keeping me sane in this game atm. 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #318 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:And what makes you so convinced of that?
Admittedly i havent read this case on him yet. Havent had time with you ridiculously active people posting every 20 seconds! But currently, i see nothing to suggest he is scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #327 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SpyreX wrote:I think you're missing my point. If believing the claims helps you narrow down your lynch choice but the claims themselves are lies, then you're narrowing down a choice omitting the actual scum.

So, explain to me, please, why you believe those claims individually.
lol qft. Not to mention, my claim was bogus. But thanks for the vote of confidence. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #328 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I take it all back. Just read the case on M4yhem, and it definitely has some value. :o
Even so, i fail to see why he would claim vanilla when a power role claim is almost certain to save him, if it wasnt his role?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #366 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Septia wrote:Ah alright, thanks.

Wall-E's claim seems like bs. He claims tracker then says his role see's who the mafia talk to and that he doesn't understand it? Sounds like a more experienced player told him to claim tracker.
thats possible, but would require experienced scum who played in one of the preceding games (or read them :roll:)
How many people here fit that description?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #367 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Wall-E wrote:I will do whatever the heck I feel like doing, thanks.

BM did not talk to anyone last night (which according to what I know of being a tracker means he did not initiate any night actions).

I wonder if there are three scum and I track one by luck and the scum do a night kill would I see that scum "talk" to the victim or would I have to target the specific scum who did the night kill? Is there like a scum leader who is in charge of the actual night kill?
i think u'd have to target the specific scum. Thats why u need to outguess the scumteam and usually, as a Tracker, ill target the really quiet, out of the mainstream players, who, if scum, are almost certain to be commissioned with the risk.

BM

*and yes, if it matters, i can confirm that i DID go nowhere last night.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #368 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Empking wrote:

Wall-E's claim seems like bs. He claims tracker then says his role see's who the mafia talk to and that he doesn't understand it? Sounds like a more experienced player told him to claim tracker.
Vote: Septia

He's completely straw-manning Wall-E. I don't see why he'd do that as town.
Vote: Empking

Not my favourite wagon, but i guess it's time for a change of pace?

Let's string this guy up.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #370 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Empking wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

thats possible, but would require experienced scum who played in one of the preceding games (or read them :roll:)

BM
Well since we don't know who the scum are we can't say.
protesting too much? lol
Thats not really what i was asking, was it Empking? :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #372 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Empking wrote:Do you actually have a reason for your vote?
yup. next question.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #382 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Hmm...I find it interesting that May4hem turned up townie as I guess he was suspicious to me as well.

I
vote: Porkens

just because I think scum is on the latter of that bandwagon
why does this post make me think the exact opposite? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #383 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Empking wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Empking wrote:Do you actually have a reason for your vote?
yup. next question.
What is your reason?
i think your vote on Septia was rather harsh and you seem jumpy.
Prior to today, you've only made 3 posts, and each of them was an opportunistic bandwagon vote. I dont want a discussion, so let's not argue over this. If you're lynched, you're lynched, if you aren't, you aren't. I'm getting bored of arguing over stuff like this.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #384 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Ack, I apologize for leaving my vote on Wall-E after the confirmation. The day goes by so quickly that I hadn't had a chacne to read up on everything and realize that Wall-E claimed he was a tracker. My fault.

In regards to the night kill, I'm not sure if I am surprised that Panda was killed. He was ready to be a quick lynch but I guess it was his reaction to his quick lynch that made him seem evidently townie??

I just find the replacement, Porkens, to hammer suspicious for some reason. I can't get my fingers on it but just something was really off.
FoS: Donkey

Explaining scum motives is never a good idea. lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #391 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

donkeyz12212 wrote:If I may ask BM, as I'm still pretty much learning, which sentence indicates discussing scum motive?
the bit where you talk about the scum NK. :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #392 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Grimmy wrote:And since he STILL isnt paying attention (One FOS and One Vote with no response)

upgrading my fos

Vote: CoheedCambria

Grimmy
still has FOS's on others though
I can agree with this wagon. It's not my first choice, but it definitely has the BM seal of approval. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #394 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SpyreX wrote:You night owls, damnit.
I will do whatever the heck I feel like doing, thanks.

I wonder if there are three scum and I track one by luck and the scum do a night kill would I see that scum "talk" to the victim or would I have to target the specific scum who did the night kill? Is there like a scum leader who is in charge of the actual night kill?
That inspires confidence - especially considering you didn't know what a tracker WAS at the beginning and day 1 you announced who you were going to track and Cass told you not to for the EXACT REASON you stated yet, of course, you still did it. :roll:

Maybe that's why I wanted to make sure you didn't out a power role that went to someone else.
thats possible, but would require experienced scum who played in one of the preceding games (or read them Rolling Eyes)
Hmm...it sure would. I wonder who here was experienced scum in the previous games. ;) Its a mystery.
Lol exactly. Apart from me, who else could possibly be indicated?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #395 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Only a double post BM? That's suspicious. ;)

Anyway, Porkens hasn't defended himself, and Spyrex concerning your reasoning for the Donkey vote. The only other vote than donkey's on Porkens is mine. I would think that might invalidate that point and makes me slightly suspicious of you.
rofl. I'm sorry. I wasnt lurking, i was just distracted by the tv! honest! :D

who is the rest of this post directed at?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #403 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lord Gurgi wrote:...Why?
qft. I feel betrayed! :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #406 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:I think Donkey is pretty scummy. I did kind of like Spyrex'case on him, but what makes me most suspicious is his quick vote on Porkens today, with very little justification. He also has not done anything yet to help town.

I think Coheed is just lazy and acting stupid (a null-tell, ftr). I think Porkens might well be scum.

Vote: Donkey

@BM: what exactly convinced you that Ceberus should not be lynched after all? You seemed so sure of the case yesterday...
Just because i'm not voting for him, does not mean he isn't my top suspect. I'm merely accepting the fact that atm, people aren't agreeing with me, so to push a wagon on him would be fairly pointless, no?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #413 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I must say I don't see the case on donkey really. Also this single posting by BM is disturbing.
did you really expect me to respond to Grimmy's post? rofl

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #414 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Battle Mage did not target anyone last night, like I said.
Why are you voting for him then?
Yeah, since when was being vanilla a scumtell?
:shock:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #415 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:I dislike the way Wall-E plays today. The insults, but mainly the contrast with his play last day (confused newbie). I can only conclude that he votes BM because he tracked him last night (as he said he would) and BM went somewhere (while claiming he went nowhere).

Wall-E, if this is true you should tell us, or there's no way we're going to vote BM with you.
Except...i didnt go anywhere. And even if i WAS scum, and i DID go somewhere, i'd then have COUNTER-CLAIMED Wall-E, because he would have slipped up. :roll:

Stay with me here Cassy :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #440 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Wall-E wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why are you voting for [BM] then?
SpyreX wrote:Wall-E, why BM?
Cass wrote:Wall-E, if this is true you should tell us, or there's no way we're going to vote BM with you.
Lord Gurgi wrote:...Why?
Well I was TRYING to get some reaction from BM, but with so many people loudly unsuspicious of him I guess I'm wasting my time.

I'd like to point out that BM never asks me directly why I voted for him, but he does quote others who do and agree with them, a very good tactic regardless of if you're scum or not.

Unvote
erm...right.

Moving swiftly on then...let's assume Wall-E IS a mafia tracker. Presumably he will want to confirm himself by targetting someone who is town, and thus proving his ability. You are speculating otherwise which i find unrealistic. I'm speechless at his play, and if he is mafia, i definitely make sense as a potential partner, but i'd guess i'm not the only one. So far nobody else has owned up to having read either of the 2 preceding games. Now would be as good a time as any.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #441 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Wall-E wrote:Well there is a sure-fire way to prove I'm not scum. Lynch me.

You have to admit, BM really seemed taken aback when I voted him. I'd like to believe he's town, but as I already said, I'm always suspicious of bandwagon-rallyists.
I guess because you acted like an idiot, that's probably going to happen now. If you actually are a tracker, i'm gonna be pissed off. -.-

What reaction did you expect? I think pretty much everyone 'seemed taken aback' because you MAKE NO SENSE.

And why the hell would you be suspicious of bandwagon pushers in a game where speed is of the essence?

Christ almighty dude. It's like as soon as we get anybody even close to being confirmed town, they stick their foot in their mouths and end up becoming a policy lynch.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #449 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Wall-E wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:None of this really changes that you claimed tracker when you were completely ignorant of what a tracker is. The role PM's explain what roles do, and I find it hard to believe you didn't read the pm at all.
My role PM says, VERBATUM, that I "follow someone at night to see who they talk to"

If that's not vague as all f***, you can kiss my ass. As far as I knew in mafia games you don't get to talk to people in secret, so "who they talk to" made me think "oh, so I can tell if they're scum or not. I'm a seer, otherwise known here as a cop."

Hopefully this is clearer?

As for BM: Big surprise you're mad I called you out... didn't expect you to get quite so bitter though.
called me out? who the f**k do you think you are?
This is almost the equivalent of a cop with an innocent on someone trying to get them to make a reaction, and then construe that reaction as scummy. Of course i'm angry-your play makes no sense.

:evil:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #516 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Meh, i dont know what to think anymore. I just don't feel this game is developing how i want it to.
Unvote, Vote: Wall-E

Let's move on.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #518 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Grimmy wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Meh, i dont know what to think anymore. I just don't feel this game is developing how i want it to.
Unvote, Vote: Wall-E

Let's move on.

BM
Um....ok....I guess you just saved me a little bit of time.

Someone prod the Mod so we can get the results faster.

Grimmy
too lazy to do it himself.
Ok i'll do it. Also, $10 says i get shit tomorrow for dropping the hammer- regardless of what Wall-E turns up as. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #520 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:What I find more suspicious is how quiet you were today... But yea, if he flips scum, you got a problem. If he flips town 1) He's pretty clueless 2) I'll have to reread his interactions.
Let me summarise. Guy claims Tracker. Guy proves he is a Tracker. Guy then attacks the guy whom he got the closest a tracker gets to an 'innocent investigation'. Guy makes no sense, and ends up bandwagonned by almost half the town. So much smoke and white noise that nobody else thinks about hunting scum. I dont know if he's scum or not. I'm completely clueless, and i'm not sure i even care!
I just want this frickin day over with so we can move on tomorrow.

Right, your turn. If he flips scum, how do i 'have a problem'?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1251 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

wow, i was WAY off this game. Sorry guys. In a way, i'm glad i misunderstood my pm. Otherwise a townie would've hung for sure.
0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1279 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

was the 'Alpha' thing inspired by my fakeclaim in SSWII? :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1283 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Johoohno wrote:@ Battle Mage: It certainly was, it was a cookie too good to resist throwing in to this game :) Thanks!
wow,
inspiring a role
inspiring a GOOD role! :D

makes me happy <3

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10