eyestott [2] - Knightmare491, Something_Smart
Knightmare491 [1] - eyestott
MariaR [4] - Iconeum, Firebringer, Albert B. Rampage, SirCakez
DonCorleone [1] - Vecna
farside22 [1] - MariaR
SirCakez [4] - DonCorleone, votato, chkflip, farside22

Not Voting [1]
- lilith2013

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

surprised ABR is voting Maria instead of me
hmmm
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:27 am

Post by votato »

In post 1918, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1893, lilith2013 wrote:Somehow I missed that you were also scumreading chkflip. So why were you okay with joining a wagon with chkflip on it if you’re still scumreading him?
Don’t think you answered this
bigger fish, momentum of the game. you think that just because someone i SR is on a wagon i should immediately think the person is innocent? that seems strange. I don't think i've done anything opportunistically. I sheep reads sometimes - but ive never denied that and made it pretty clear why. being new doesnt make me not scum, but i think that even when i sheep reads i give my own reasoning.

maybe im just having trouble seeing whats a read and what isnt. you mentioned me and didnt think you were convinced. whatever. its fine. I will get back to you tomorrow. For now it doesnt look like we're gonna lynch you, so lets just focus on who we are gonna lynch.

has cakez always been on the maria is scum wagon? or is he trying to distance pre-flip?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

I've been saying I would compromise on her for days
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votato your push on me is hella opportunistic
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1938, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1933, MariaR wrote:That's fine, that makes 2 players I can't interact with in this playerlist. That's pretty demotivating but, whatever.
I don't see pro-town motivation from you to stay alive or to join the action where it's happening, I just see someone content to sit on their vote while making empty posts that don't convince anyone or move any votes.
I think this is a playstyle clash more than anything. I like engaging people and talking to them to get a read. If someone asks me about my scumreads I’ll happily try to get them to move and I feel like I have, but I don’t like reaching out to others a lot of the time. I’m more reactive. But, I feel like I’ve even been going against that at certain degrees and tried to talk to others. Do you disagree?
In post 1939, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I were you Maria and I saw resistance to farside being lynched 1 day before deadline, I wouldn't waste my energy on it.
That’s fair, I thought we had 2 days not one day. I see Cakez has magically had a change of heart that makes me scum.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1940, farside22 wrote:
In post 1937, MariaR wrote:I've never once not once tried to start an argument with you. I've wanted to engage and talk with you because we both scumread each other and I want to deal with that because I love doing that. You misrep certain things I say. You think I'm scummy or say stuff that's wrong about you. So why can't we talk like civilized people? I don't know why that's so hard.

Who tries to start an argument? Where's the fun in that? Even if you think I'm scum who tf does that? All I've wanted to do was engage with you but you ignore me all the time because you know, you were a popular townread and sometimes in the back of my mind I go 'maybe I'm wrong let's talk with her' but no I can't even do that. I do think you're scum because the way you treat this is just ugh. I get your meta is death tunneling from what I hear but ignoring the player you death tunnel? I don't get it.

I'ma take a break from the thread I shouldn't let 2 people ruin my mood when the rest of the playerlist is fine.
I tried engaging you. I got the run around response repeatedly.
Why would i want to bang my head on that again with a deadline 32 hours away?
I offered my own lynch and the only thing you did was tunnel on me and smear my name to others when i wasn't here.
Then when i come back you become catty again, so no im not going to interact with someone who is accusing me of something they are doing themselves.
I can step back and reassess this game for a town win.
That is my goal right now.
If your town vote cakez.
I haven't tried to give you a run around, I just think you're not satisfied with some of my answers or some of the things I consider answers you don't.
We've both smeared each others named and called each other scum the whole game day and obviously we both don't like that. I don't tunnel people nor do I want to. That's why I wanted to talk with you but when I feel like I kept getting shut down I just go 'welp'
If I'm getting catty please point it out and let me know so I can stop because if I am it's not on purpose. In my own eyes I've been pretty calm and logical besides a few moments of annoyance that you all know about.
If people want to scumread me cool fine that's dandy. But I'd at least like if people talked to me.
VOTE: Cakez
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1953, SirCakez wrote:I've been saying I would compromise on her for days
In post 1953, SirCakez wrote:I've been saying I would compromise on her for days
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 952, SirCakez wrote:Agree Maria's catch-up was not great and Paragon was off
In post 1109, SirCakez wrote:I haven't played with MariaR in several years
Is this her typical meta?
farside SRing me for that is ridiculous
In post 1112, SirCakez wrote:ok then I might be wrong
In post 1533, SirCakez wrote:ftr I'd vote Maria after hearing about her meta
I just think ABR has higher scum equity
Fuck off
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1948, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Maria since people want to do this and apparently this is her meta regardless of alignment and she's not spewing town to me
plus info
What meta? The only person who talked about meta with me was 2 people Don and Firebringer who both brought up points on why they think my meta makes me town and scum. But you only seem to remember the scum meta? You're also listening to the person who has a grudge on me and can't read me that they've admitted too.
In post 1949, SirCakez wrote:hmmm Maria scum could make sense with the Don/me wagons
scum trying to get attention away from her perhaps?
Ewwwwww
In post 1954, SirCakez wrote:Votato your push on me is hella opportunistic
And yours on me isn't?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:40 am

Post by MariaR »

You're so caught up on meta yet you didn't comment on the whole 2 page meta talk on me? Eh, I'm dying regardless so no big deal.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

As tempting as it is to fake a scumread on Cakez and act like I've seen the heavens I still think he's town and this is a horrible situation regardless.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votato is opportunistic because he literally developed his scumread on me in one post. I actually have progression.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

Honestly there was a point where I started skimming the fights you were in because they were mind numbing to read
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1961, MariaR wrote:As tempting as it is to fake a scumread on Cakez and act like I've seen the heavens I still think he's town and this is a horrible situation regardless.
Ok let's say farside is town. Walk me through all your scumreads and I will keep an open mind.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:55 am

Post by votato »

In post 1962, SirCakez wrote:Votato is opportunistic because he literally developed his scumread on me in one post. I actually have progression.
almost like you've been trying to plant distancing seeds for days now, while you suddenly became the wagon, and I had to decide to support or oppose it. You aren't my top choice for a lynch. But after yesterday I'm ok with lynching you. Also, didn't i mention a few scummy things you said yesterday? I'm not sure, but it would be in my ISO. I've been pretty clearly stating my reads and lynchpool as we go along.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yes your read on me literally appeared as the wagon started yesterday
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

The narrative changes from "cakez is distancing because he's going to be lynched" to "cakez has been distancing for a while"
Get out of here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

I have too many scumreads this sucks
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:09 am

Post by chkflip »

I love that the couterwagon to Cakez has two people on it that haven't moved in ages and aren't actively participating in the discussion. I'm not scum-reading either of them, just find it funny.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In a world with farside town I think my main scumreads would be:

Lilith: I've already explained how I think some of her emotions were planned/overblown you can go back and look at the case for that so I'll leave that part out. I think her taking the sidelines during the whole ABR/Don situation was her trying to fan the flames without getting involved. Her top townread farside suddenly goes to 'yeah I could vote her' while that in and of itself isn't so bad, her reasoning is because farside is tunneling people? Something her meta is known for that Lilth already knows about. Bare in mind they were basically 2 peas in a pod at one point. This is after me and Don start putting a little heat on her as well.

Vecna: I think Vecna has had a lot of his reads flip flop with bare minimum follow up. He questions Cakez recently on why Cakez is townreading him when this is 'one of his more scummy games' Along with the fact his tone changed when he was under pressure for a vote like he was appealing to Don. He got this wrong when I talked to him, but when I corrected him he went with the same excuse of 'interpret it how you want' I can also throw in some useless shading but you get the point.

After that? I'd look in: (Firebringer/Iconeum/votato) everyone else I have some degree of reason to townread.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1969, chkflip wrote:I love that the couterwagon to Cakez has two people on it that haven't moved in ages and aren't actively participating in the discussion. I'm not scum-reading either of them, just find it funny.
I know right it feels great!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MariaR »

I could say my Cakez townread went down but one of us are getting lynched today and if he flips scum I'm dying so that's a waste of time anyway so...yeah! I have to either hope we lynch scum and I die or Cakez is town and then?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1969, chkflip wrote:I love that the couterwagon to Cakez has two people on it that haven't moved in ages and aren't actively participating in the discussion. I'm not scum-reading either of them, just find it funny.
What's the point of this post
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

There is still knightmare. He is pretty mia and i know he was posting elswhere. He's barely been here and given surface reads.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”