she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1629, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1627, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1617, DonCorleone wrote:I would like to talk to anyone who is not ABR or chkflip, currently.
DC, why did you pick voting ABR over joining the existing wagon on eyestott, who was also in your scumpool?
I don't know, really. Partly because the game felt stalled and I was thinking that might be because eyestott was town and scum were fine with his lynch. Like my preferred trio there was (eyestott, knightmare, ABR) and two of those hadn't resulted in much happening re:gamestate. So it just seemed more productive to go somewhere new.
Hey DC, can we come back to this? If eyestott and knightmare wagons are on town, then wouldn’t scum be trying to keep pushing those lynches through? Iirc the Maria wagon was building already by the time you voted ABR- you didn’t think that could be a scum-driven counterwagon?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1923, MariaR wrote:I don't really know what to tell you then ABR besides you're just, wrong. Maybe you don't understand my game, but I suppose that's all I had to say.
Look if you want me to take my vote to cakez you have to vote for cakez too. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want to leave it to tomorrow during a deadline scramble, that's the risk you choose to take.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:26 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1882, lilith2013 wrote:Chkflip was still scumreading votato until ABR started pushing and then was apparently totally fine with votato’s slot being on the same wagon as him and stopped pushing votato completely.
Can you explain this progression chkflip?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Aside from being too focused on someone who was being extraordinarily rude, no, not really.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1885, votato wrote:yeah I'm really not sure what to make of ABR/DC anymore. But i think perhaps whats left of them is best left for day 2. DC's reads have consistently been similar to mine, which is hard to scumread for. Parts of the defense were too AtE and seemed a bit forced possibly. Like i said yesterday, I'm not sure how to read ABR, but it seemed like a bad scumplay to push DC like that. The trade just isnt worth it. ABR seemed super sure. Looking back, if you have a read that strong, i feel like you (ABR) need to reveal who you think the main of DC is so we can judge for ourselves whether your case has merit.

My lynchpool for today is currently: {chkflip, cakez, farside, lilith}.

@lilith why is it scummy for chkflip to get on the DC wagon with me after SRing me, but not scummy for me to do the same after SRing chk? also, your lynch pool now stands at 7 people, right? do you scum read all 7? There's something in the way lilith changes her mind that feels off, but its just a gut feeling. Maybe a close look over her ISO would shed light. I might do that later if this wagon gets going.

that said, I noted opportunistic behavior from chkflip earlier: he was on both KM and my initial wagons, both of which were for super low-hanging fruit. I've made previous arguments for this wagon too.

farside always seems to be arguing against me. I'm sure I'm wrong about some things, maybe even most things. But it seems hard to believe that a fellow townie could be this diametrically opposed to me on reads. I've made previous arguments here.

cakez is largely a sheep. I dont like the defense of DC earlier. the 100% insistence on DC's innocence to me either says scum defending non-scum for townpoints post-flip, or scum defending scum. I don't see why a townie could be that confident. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe the confidence was played up to increase the likelihood of being taken seriously? I'll leave that for more experienced players to decide. For me, it seems scummy tho.

pedit: I don't think theres anything to be gained from metaing me at this stage. even within this game i think my playstyle has altered drastically.
Meh it is a bad thing i do. I get arrogant and pissy when i see something so blantly scummy and people dont i go into an angry no coming out pissing match.
There is meta for that.
In post 1888, SirCakez wrote:how am I a sheep? I'm the only one still on ABR at this point.
In post 1892, MariaR wrote:@Chkflip

the main points for why I'm scumreading Vecna are in my iso. The way he reacted to pressure when voting you compared when he put down the vote in the first place. Combine this with illogical reasoning and ways to interpret things. I don't see why I should townread him nor has anyone really gave me reasons to do so. Same goes for my other scumreads.
See i will add this to my scum read on her.
Its again vague reasoning to hold a scum read on someone.

And no i am not going to start another shit post argument that maria is trying to do.
I will even tell player to lynch me tomorrow is maria flips town.
Thats how sure i am of my scum read.
Just like i felt with bb in the last game i played with venca and cakez i am that sure.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Cakez: why are you still voting abr
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1926, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1923, MariaR wrote:I don't really know what to tell you then ABR besides you're just, wrong. Maybe you don't understand my game, but I suppose that's all I had to say.
Look if you want me to take my vote to cakez you have to vote for cakez too. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want to leave it to tomorrow during a deadline scramble, that's the risk you choose to take.
It's not the vote on me that has me going eh it's more the fact you're scumreading me. I get why a certain few people are scumreading me due to either I think they're scum or they have a grudge. But I think you're town so I'd rather try to convince you otherwise. Also apparently my days are numbered anyways cause if Cakez flips scum I'm getting shot in the face so...
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1929, farside22 wrote:Its again vague reasoning to hold a scum read on someone.
Look in the mirror.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:37 am

Post by MariaR »

That's fine, that makes 2 players I can't interact with in this playerlist. That's pretty demotivating but, whatever.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1815, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.11

eyestott [2] - Knightmare491, Something_Smart
Knightmare491 [1] - eyestott
MariaR [2] - Iconeum, Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage [1] - SirCakez
DonCorleone [6] - Albert B. Rampage, chkflip, Vecna, farside22, votato, DonCorleone
farside22 [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- lilith2013

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
One misconception i saw was time to lynch.
There is the time. Its not 2 days its just over 1 day.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

Yyyyyyyyep. And for whatever reason we started a new wagon on Cakez. I can't even but I don't care to fight it
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1932, MariaR wrote:
In post 1929, farside22 wrote:Its again vague reasoning to hold a scum read on someone.
Look in the mirror.
I know your trying to do more shit posting to start an agrument.
Im helping the guns around and from shooting each othet.
You can try to bury that but i will keep remind those out to shot the plays they are scum reading.
Are you scared of being shot?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by MariaR »

I've never once not once tried to start an argument with you. I've wanted to engage and talk with you because we both scumread each other and I want to deal with that because I love doing that. You misrep certain things I say. You think I'm scummy or say stuff that's wrong about you. So why can't we talk like civilized people? I don't know why that's so hard.

Who tries to start an argument? Where's the fun in that? Even if you think I'm scum who tf does that? All I've wanted to do was engage with you but you ignore me all the time because you know, you were a popular townread and sometimes in the back of my mind I go 'maybe I'm wrong let's talk with her' but no I can't even do that. I do think you're scum because the way you treat this is just ugh. I get your meta is death tunneling from what I hear but ignoring the player you death tunnel? I don't get it.

I'ma take a break from the thread I shouldn't let 2 people ruin my mood when the rest of the playerlist is fine.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:56 am

In post 1933, MariaR wrote:That's fine, that makes 2 players I can't interact with in this playerlist. That's pretty demotivating but, whatever.
I don't see pro-town motivation from you to stay alive or to join the action where it's happening, I just see someone content to sit on their vote while making empty posts that don't convince anyone or move any votes.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:59 am

If I were you Maria and I saw resistance to farside being lynched 1 day before deadline, I wouldn't waste my energy on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1937, MariaR wrote:I've never once not once tried to start an argument with you. I've wanted to engage and talk with you because we both scumread each other and I want to deal with that because I love doing that. You misrep certain things I say. You think I'm scummy or say stuff that's wrong about you. So why can't we talk like civilized people? I don't know why that's so hard.

Who tries to start an argument? Where's the fun in that? Even if you think I'm scum who tf does that? All I've wanted to do was engage with you but you ignore me all the time because you know, you were a popular townread and sometimes in the back of my mind I go 'maybe I'm wrong let's talk with her' but no I can't even do that. I do think you're scum because the way you treat this is just ugh. I get your meta is death tunneling from what I hear but ignoring the player you death tunnel? I don't get it.

I'ma take a break from the thread I shouldn't let 2 people ruin my mood when the rest of the playerlist is fine.
I tried engaging you. I got the run around response repeatedly.
Why would i want to bang my head on that again with a deadline 32 hours away?
I offered my own lynch and the only thing you did was tunnel on me and smear my name to others when i wasn't here.
Then when i come back you become catty again, so no im not going to interact with someone who is accusing me of something they are doing themselves.
I can step back and reassess this game for a town win.
That is my goal right now.
If your town vote cakez.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Abr: if cakez goes through aim for venca.
I just iso maria and reread it without hate and maybe wrong about how i was interpreted her post.
You can slap me later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:41 am

In post 1941, farside22 wrote:Abr: if cakez goes through aim for venca.
I just iso maria and reread it without hate and maybe wrong about how i was interpreted her post.
You can slap me later.
Ok!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:42 am

Don who are you shooting tonight?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1891, MariaR wrote:Does farside normally ignore her scumreads or anything her scumreads say? Like, is that normal for her? Please let me know so I can figure out if it's worth trying to speak to her
Just an fyi. I found in the past i would go multiple pages arguing with some i was scum reading and the games became much more toxic then this. I just thought it would be best not to bring that to the game.
Obviously this is still a work in progress
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: cakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1930, farside22 wrote:Cakez: why are you still voting abr
I had hope that the wagon would happen but whatever
annoying as fuck that people are listening to ABR and I'm turning into the scum-designated mislynch cuz ABR couldn't get Don through
chkflip's and farside's votes suck
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1815, FakeGod wrote:DonCorleone [6] - Albert B. Rampage, chkflip, Vecna, farside22, votato, DonCorleone
The fucking Don wagon is just moving onto me. I bet at least 1 more scum in here if not two on top of ABR.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Maria since people want to do this and apparently this is her meta regardless of alignment and she's not spewing town to me
plus info
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

hmmm Maria scum could make sense with the Don/me wagons
scum trying to get attention away from her perhaps?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”