Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:34 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1447, Enter wrote:
In post 1435, L and Light wrote:
In post 1402, Kerset wrote:
In post 1388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1382, L and Light wrote:~I believe that the swingy-ness of the votes is actually town indicative for Hectic here~
Somewhat agree.
is it hectic-specific thing?
In post 1405, Kerset wrote:why would swingy-ness be town indicative?

I have never played with Hectic before, so no its not specific to Hectic.

I think its town-indicative because it basically shows like, a lack of agenda and a loose play style, and while its possible that Hectic is scum who is just flopping votes everywhere, I think the willingness to put yourself out there and vote a bunch of different players and a bunch of different wagons just like, on a whim is more likely to be town who is trying to clear like, PoE or scum reads rather than a wolf who is pushing an agenda. ~

-Light
You don't think that being willing to put your vote in more places is more implicative of a person being more open to who is lynched, die to having a wider variety of lynched that will achieve a positive outcome?

~well in regards to this game if all of the different votes achieved a positive outcome for wolf!hectic, then you would be lockclearing me, Ali, and norwee.
which means scum is in (Kerset, Hectic, you, RCE, Nati)

but other than that in general
no, I believe that wolfs are a lot more careful with their vote, because the votes can be used to read people, and its a common assumption that someone who is just flinging votes around is "wolfy" or "seeing what sticks" on a standard basis, but at the same time I believe that town is actually more likely to be free with their votes, as they are actually attempting to game solve and throw votes around to try to get lynches on people they scumread or to actually drive a Lynch

while instead scum would look for the more opportunistic votes, later on the wagons and more likely to be the final Lynch wagon with a single vote, instead of attempting to swap the pressure to multiple different wagons during the day~

-Light
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1415, Enter wrote:He seems to take the back seat to a lot of pushes, doesn't really call anything his own - he doesn't seem to want responsibility for any of his aggression and his vote goes everywhere someone else's read is
My issue with this is that it was a lie when it was first brought up and still is.

Norwegian was the first defense of Y&T, first to suggest leashing in thread, pushed Gif on day 1 ending. Pushed Alisae on their stance towards Y&T being sk.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

That feels nitpicky but your opinion is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1448, L and Light wrote:you don't necessarily scumread Y&T here(because they are basically lock town) but you go on the offensive "BAKED potato"
Yeah, so i make jokes at Bitmap's expense. Big deal.
In post 1448, L and Light wrote:-thinks enter is town
-enter votes
-enter's vote was bad and he's less of a townread
My stance on Enter here came across more harsh than it really was. As you acknowledged i described later.
In post 1448, L and Light wrote:-alisae pushes you and you scumread them back
Yeah, because i've always believed they were scum. It wasn't a new development. And i'm not just going to stand there with a gaping maw when Alisae tries to push me.
In post 1448, L and Light wrote:-and then finally Hiraki
If you've got a keen eye you might notice that i never directly called Hiraki scum or voted him. I indirectly called his thought process bad and questioned his scum hunting skills. But i still believe he is likely to be town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

L and Light. I feel like you've been trying to make out my behavior as more aggressive and bad than it really is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1448, L and Light wrote:-alisae pushes you and you scumread them back
Also not true. Norwee opened the day so pushing Alisae. Alisae calling for his Lynch is just an elongated omgus. Also Alisae was townreading Norwegian yesterday and today post Y&T claim.

Someone asked how I feel about Alisae, not great. Not great at all,. The wagon was fishy to me but I can't put a finger on it and I didn't like Kerset pushing the Alisae wagon as the only possible wagon town can get through.

Actually now that I've written it down I think the reason I'm hesitant on alisaea wagon is because it's basically having to play through Y&T whom I already scumread but if town they're playing like they don't care anyway.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

RCE, you're too kind to me.
Spoiler:

- Bunno
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Kerset »

Spoiler:
In post 1448, L and Light wrote:
In post 1442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1432, L and Light wrote:~I'm talking more about the fact that you are basically, as Hiraki puts it, "attacking players that attack you"
less about the faults with your play themselves, but rather that you seem to basically attack anyone that scumreads you, without thinking about if they have a valid point about your play itself~
Where in my ISO have i done that. Because i cannot recall instances in this game where i attack "anyone" that scumreads me.
-
In post 1313, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1296, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Norwee is coasting btw. Scum does this a lot where they take a backseat on the wagons. I feel like Norwee would push more if he was town.

-Tataru
You need to get those bits out of your head. I'm not going to take the lead in every single game i play, especially not when i've been busy with schoolwork in real life. I've placed my vote on the Nati wagon because i find RCE and Kerset trustworthy and i've never liked the Natirasha slot. Doesn't mean i'm gonna stand here and shout "Off with their head!" all day just because the game is stalling. I for one, find it suspicious how defensive Alisae is for the Nati slot. And now they are predictably pushing me as a counterwagon based on some crappy: "he is coasting" argument you started throwing out.
At first you townread me for nothing, and now you scumread me for nothing. I'm starting to wonder if you're not just a potato, but a totally BAKED potato.
you don't necessarily scumread Y&T here(because they are basically lock town) but you go on the offensive "BAKED potato"
In post 1314, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1297, Enter wrote:VOTE: Norwee
I thought Enter for town. But this is pretty bad.
All i've seen from you lately is talking to yourself and completely nonsensical posts. And now this.
-thinks enter is town
-enter votes
-enter's vote was bad and he's less of a townread
In post 1316, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 312, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, my townbloc atm is {Kerset, Norwee, Bit/Alyssa Hydra, Adu}
Also i love the fact that dear Alisae's wonderful townblock lasted for approximately one lynch before turning opportunistically on the people suspecting them and completely turning their reads around. Bitmap hydra was pushed as SK too. Lmao.
-alisae pushes you and you scumread them back
In post 1326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1323, Alisae wrote:Can we lynch norwee
Can we stop pushing in the most lazy way possible and actually prove there is more to your slot than scum agenda?
-
In post 1330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me reiterate something i said earlier. I don’t think Enter is all that scummy. But the way they just jumped on my wagon without properly fleshing out any thought process behind it was eh. But i don’t see them as overtly scummy as other slots.
-this gives more justification to the enter slot but its still specifically arguing that enter's vote on them was bad because it was bad
In post 1399, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1398, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seriously. I'm really confused by post .
And now it just feels like you're saying this because of what RCE said.
You're just making up shit. It had nothing to do with what RCE said.
-and then finally Hiraki

-Light

sounds ironic coming from light
giv me pagetop :(
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

I love the Kerset-Light dynamic this game.

Also, I'm gonna be honest, I've been completely lost since replacing in, and I'm not motivated enough to read the rest of the game. I get town vibes from Kerset and Hiraki, and maybe Nati. Norwee feels scummy but that may be my bias speaking.

I need a Shepard to direct me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

Oh yeah, and Y'shtola felt towny from meta, but I don't know why she's dropped off so much.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 1451, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1415, Enter wrote:He seems to take the back seat to a lot of pushes, doesn't really call anything his own - he doesn't seem to want responsibility for any of his aggression and his vote goes everywhere someone else's read is
My issue with this is that it was a lie when it was first brought up and still is.

Norwegian was the first defense of Y&T,
No, he wasnt. That was me.
first to suggest leashing in thread, pushed Gif on day 1 ending.
Great. Where does leashing get us?
Also him pushing lurkers at day end isn't exactly revolutionary, is it?
Pushed Alisae on their stance towards Y&T being sk.
Yeah, behind several other players.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1460, Enter wrote:

No. This is only valid via the latest votecount but that votecount doesn't accurately account for Norwegians pushes. Reread day start, Norwegian was the original Alisae push. You joined that wagon with your own case but does not minimize Norwegians push and definitely does not make him a follower behind others pushes.

He joined me on Natirasha still under the impression that alisaes interactions with nati were suspicious in nature. That is consistency in reads and read associations as opposed to opportunism.

I think the notion Norwegian has hidden behind others pushing wagons is a narrative to further his wagon. I don't remember if it was Alisae or Kerset that brought it up first but it's bs that people are buying into.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1460, Enter wrote:Great. Where does leashing get us?
Leashing at best hits scum/at worst eliminates scummy targets or slims the poe. My preference was off wagon voters since scum targeted the wagon with their nightkill which tells me that pool is less restricting for scum.

Norwegian didn't push gif on the basis of lurking, he pushed Gif on their vote. Which both in and out of context looks scummy. I didn't really back it because there was a lack of content there to begin with so it's more of an unknown, but I can't say that I don't scumread hectic. I think there's a real possibility of scum there.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Enter »

Alright, I see your point. The slot still feels scummy to me, but less so in a way. At the very least we agree on Nati, and I'd be willing to at least push Hectic at the moment.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1395, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Anime U-Pick: Silhouette
VOTEcount 2.12

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
): , , ,
Alisae
(3): , ,
Natirasha
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-29 10:00:00).

Time's running out!
Hey Final Fantasy hydra your wagon friends kind of suck.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Enter »

says the player with their vote on RCE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1458, Hectic wrote:Norwee feels scummy but that may be my bias speaking.
Um, so where goes your bias vs actual read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1464, Natirasha wrote:Hey Final Fantasy hydra your wagon friends kind of suck.
Rude comment and doesn't progress game whatsoever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Natirasha
PLease get a decent wagon going. This sucks.

- Bunno
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

In post 1464, Natirasha wrote:
VOTEcount 2.12

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
Alisae
Natirasha
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Time's running out!
VOTE: RCEnigma
VOTE: L and Light
VOTE: Hectic
VOTE: Hiraki

~Aetherologist
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

VOTEcount 2.13

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
Natirasha
(2): ,
Alisae
(2): ,
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

LESS THAN 38 HOURS REMAINING!

Thread autolocks at deadline, if no majority is achieved, it's a no lynch.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Kerset »

I don't like norwe lynch, among this i am up for {alisae, nati}
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Kerset »

How about we ask mod for time extension. He only gave us two weeks! Hardcore insightful players like us need way more to pass judgment. I still haven't counted how many players used spoiler tag today.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1464, Natirasha wrote:
VOTEcount 2.12

NorwegianboyEE
(4,
L-2
Alisae
Natirasha
(1):
RCEnigma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Time's running out!
Just because we call him potato, it doesn't mean we are bullies!
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1461, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1460, Enter wrote:

No. This is only valid via the latest votecount but that votecount doesn't accurately account for Norwegians pushes. Reread day start, Norwegian was the original Alisae push. You joined that wagon with your own case but does not minimize Norwegians push and definitely does not make him a follower behind others pushes.
Enter when did you make push 'on your own' according to your logic?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”