GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh. That’s what you were getting at.
Jeez, took you long enough to explain.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So first of all, i was expressing genuine confusion at your comments suggesting i am attacking people just because they are attacking me. (Because i do not think that is true)
And second of all, it was umprompted by RCE’s posts.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

how does it feel to be condescending and factually wrong too - you can't say it was unprompted by RCE's post and then quote him in the same post?!
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Enter »

ugh.

Hiraki vs Norwee makes Hiraki look super bad
and I don't like that Alisae is on Norwee either
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1397, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1396, RCEnigma wrote:I'm cool with nati or Y&T today.
Your read on Alisae?
Only time i quoted RCE was here. And it was after the post you are referencing. It also had nothing to do with what you are talking about.
I am also not being condescending right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Hiraki
In post 1398, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seriously. I'm really confused by post .
And now it just feels like you're saying this because of what RCE said.
Can you explain why you quoted something i said and linked it to RCE even though there was no correlation?

- Bunno
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Kerset »

Do you think that any of those can be lynched today?
giv me pagetop :(
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:04 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1383, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1361, L and Light wrote:
~Wdym by Alisae is useful? Does useful = town or do you think they are scum but don't want to Lynch them?~

-Light
Useful is deliberately vague. I tend to think they're more town than not at the moment, but its not a surefire thing. Useful also in the sense that they seem to have more game to play I think maybe not I'm just a sad sad person. tbh I joined this game then immediately got into a pretty deep rpg so thats part of what I've been doing and slacking here instead anyways I'mma look at this Norwee wagon I supported it yesterday but maybe reading does have its uses I probably won't hammer though.
ok
In post 1384, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1379, L and Light wrote:
In post 1372, Hiraki wrote:Norwee, why is that you always feel the need to attack players that attack you? Additionally, why is it never for their questionable reasons but just to point out that they might be questionnable and oops, some of them may have actual faults with your play?

Unvote, Vote: Norwee
~I hard mind meld with this~

-Light
What are these faults with my play?
~I'm talking more about the fact that you are basically, as Hiraki puts it, "attacking players that attack you"
less about the faults with your play themselves, but rather that you seem to basically attack anyone that scumreads you, without thinking about if they have a valid point about your play itself~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:06 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1390, RCEnigma wrote:Wild theory:

What if scum has a reactive kill?

I was going to expand but I'll chill instead.
~what is a reactive kill?~
In post 1393, RCEnigma wrote:I need like. An answer to why you've misplayed every part of your ability.

Anything about catching the sin eaters gets a vote.

Valid secondary option is to vig me tonight.
~1. Do you think mafia actually has 2 KPN for N1, or that Y&T is scum with how they've played it, even if its poorly.
2. ... y&T claimed one-shot so if you want to be vigged tonight you'll have to ask me :v
~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:08 am

Post by L and Light »

~ok this I am confused about though, what about his post saying that he's confused could be prompted by RCE?~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:10 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1402, Kerset wrote:
In post 1388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1382, L and Light wrote:~I believe that the swingy-ness of the votes is actually town indicative for Hectic here~
Somewhat agree.
is it hectic-specific thing?
In post 1405, Kerset wrote:why would swingy-ness be town indicative?

I have never played with Hectic before, so no its not specific to Hectic.

I think its town-indicative because it basically shows like, a lack of agenda and a loose play style, and while its possible that Hectic is scum who is just flopping votes everywhere, I think the willingness to put yourself out there and vote a bunch of different players and a bunch of different wagons just like, on a whim is more likely to be town who is trying to clear like, PoE or scum reads rather than a wolf who is pushing an agenda. ~

-Light
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think i've played with scum!hectic in any of my previous games so i wouldn't know if it's specifically town indicative for Hectic either.

- Bunno
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:15 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1424, Hiraki wrote:I literally am just asking why you called my post weird after someone else called it weird. That is what I said. I don't understand why that's hard to understand.
I for one don't think that Norwee was calling it weird; he called it confusing, so it feels like he was asking for a further explanation on the post (the post you voted Norwee)
~

-Light
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reason i am inclined to agree is because i myself tend to be swingy and impulsive with my votes when i'm town. Of course, i don't know if it's specifically true with Hectic as elaborated earlier. But a valid point to observe nonetheless.

- Bunno
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1427, Hiraki wrote:how does it feel to be condescending and factually wrong too - you can't say it was unprompted by RCE's post and then quote him in the same post?!
... but Norwee didn't quote RCE when he called your post confusing?
In post 1428, Enter wrote:ugh.

Hiraki vs Norwee makes Hiraki look super bad
and I don't like that Alisae is on Norwee either

~why does Hiraki look bad out of it? ~

-Light
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1430, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Hiraki
Can you explain why you quoted something i said and linked it to RCE even though there was no correlation?
jesus christ
In post 1387, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1372, Hiraki wrote:Norwee, why is that you always feel the need to attack players that attack you?
This is kind of a self fulfilling question.
in BOLD

RCE brings up 1372 in 1387

let's do ENGLISH 101 here

Seriously. I'm really confused by post 1372.

Now there are
two ways
to interpret this post.

First - referring to the above post which RCE goes into how he does not like the Norwee wagon. Why is this bad? Because it's weird buddying on a post that RCE isn't even finding suspicious.

The second way is that he's actually just getting to 1372. However, this way doesn't really make any sense considering he already gave his thoughts on a post past that, per below:
In post 1382, L and Light wrote:~I believe that the swingy-ness of the votes is actually town indicative for Hectic here~
Somewhat agree.
therefore, the chances of norwee bringing up that post independently are SLIM to NONE especially considering that he did not bring up Enter's vote either which was just before MY vote.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1431, Kerset wrote:
Do you think that any of those can be lynched today?
Through the power of friendship.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1432, L and Light wrote:~I'm talking more about the fact that you are basically, as Hiraki puts it, "attacking players that attack you"
less about the faults with your play themselves, but rather that you seem to basically attack anyone that scumreads you, without thinking about if they have a valid point about your play itself~
Where in my ISO have i done that. Because i cannot recall instances in this game where i attack "anyone" that scumreads me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1440, Hiraki wrote:therefore, the chances of norwee bringing up that post independently are SLIM to NONE especially considering that he did not bring up Enter's vote either which was just before MY vote.
So it's impossible for you to imagine that i spent 10 minutes reading the game over before stating in a new post that i was confused by your reason for voting me and couldn't understand it?

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

This is the most meaningless fight in the history of meaningless fights.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's kinda funny.
See how long it's possible to drag it out you know?

- Bunno
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1444, RCEnigma wrote:This is the most meaningless fight in the history of meaningless fights.
i didn't start it and i keep trying to end it but norwee still thinks i haven't given an explanation so
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1435, L and Light wrote:
In post 1402, Kerset wrote:
Somewhat agree.
is it hectic-specific thing?
In post 1405, Kerset wrote:why would swingy-ness be town indicative?

I have never played with Hectic before, so no its not specific to Hectic.

I think its town-indicative because it basically shows like, a lack of agenda and a loose play style, and while its possible that Hectic is scum who is just flopping votes everywhere, I think the willingness to put yourself out there and vote a bunch of different players and a bunch of different wagons just like, on a whim is more likely to be town who is trying to clear like, PoE or scum reads rather than a wolf who is pushing an agenda. ~

-Light
You don't think that being willing to put your vote in more places is more implicative of a person being more open to who is lynched, die to having a wider variety of lynched that will achieve a positive outcome?
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:29 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 1442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1432, L and Light wrote:~I'm talking more about the fact that you are basically, as Hiraki puts it, "attacking players that attack you"
Where in my ISO have i done that. Because i cannot recall instances in this game where i attack "anyone" that scumreads me.
-
In post 1313, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1296, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Norwee is coasting btw. Scum does this a lot where they take a backseat on the wagons. I feel like Norwee would push more if he was town.

-Tataru
You need to get those bits out of your head. I'm not going to take the lead in every single game i play, especially not when i've been busy with schoolwork in real life. I've placed my vote on the Nati wagon because i find RCE and Kerset trustworthy and i've never liked the Natirasha slot. Doesn't mean i'm gonna stand here and shout "Off with their head!" all day just because the game is stalling. I for one, find it suspicious how defensive Alisae is for the Nati slot. And now they are predictably pushing me as a counterwagon based on some crappy: "he is coasting" argument you started throwing out.
At first you townread me for nothing, and now you scumread me for nothing. I'm starting to wonder if you're not just a potato, but a totally BAKED potato.
you don't necessarily scumread Y&T here(because they are basically lock town) but you go on the offensive "BAKED potato"
In post 1314, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1297, Enter wrote:VOTE: Norwee
I thought Enter for town. But this is pretty bad.
All i've seen from you lately is talking to yourself and completely nonsensical posts. And now this.
-thinks enter is town
-enter votes
-enter's vote was bad and he's less of a townread
In post 1316, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 312, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, my townbloc atm is {Kerset, Norwee, Bit/Alyssa Hydra, Adu}
Also i love the fact that dear Alisae's wonderful townblock lasted for approximately one lynch before turning opportunistically on the people suspecting them and completely turning their reads around. Bitmap hydra was pushed as SK too. Lmao.
-alisae pushes you and you scumread them back
In post 1326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1323, Alisae wrote:Can we lynch norwee
Can we stop pushing in the most lazy way possible and actually prove there is more to your slot than scum agenda?
-
In post 1330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me reiterate something i said earlier. I don’t think Enter is all that scummy. But the way they just jumped on my wagon without properly fleshing out any thought process behind it was eh. But i don’t see them as overtly scummy as other slots.
-this gives more justification to the enter slot but its still specifically arguing that enter's vote on them was bad because it was bad
In post 1399, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You're just making up shit. It had nothing to do with what RCE said.
-and then finally Hiraki

-Light
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1446, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1444, RCEnigma wrote:This is the most meaningless fight in the history of meaningless fights.
i didn't start it and i keep trying to end it but norwee still thinks i haven't given an explanation so
I didn't start anything with you. :roll:

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”