ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

I don't know, I'm assuming from the information placed before me. Until Kiwi says what he did last night, I am going to assume that the mafia killed Oman.

There is also the possibility that they went after the cop and the doctor protected. But until Kiwi says anything I'm still wondering why doc or cop are alive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am

Post by charter »

It didn't sound like you didn't know from your post... I don't understand you. You have no interest other than speculating (I use that loosely as you don't seem to be speculating) last night actions.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by windkirby »

Oh... I would like to point out that I believed that kiwi said he would target Oman if Liam flipped town, as logically Oman would be scum. I thought he said he would target Muerrto if Liam flipped scum - got mixed up.

At any rate, I'd like to hear from him as well, but it does seem as though he'll get modkilled. So I suppose we can only hope to get some information we need from his rolename...
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Guys, the problem with Oman is obvious, but, oh well. There is nothing to be done about it.

Also, I figured (though Clock said otherwise...) that if Kiwi is creamy chicken and targeted Oman, that Oman would not be killed, but gain a power or have something revealed. That appeared to be the point. However, the statement is that he "admired" Creamy Chicken, so could it have been CC's enabler/back up...?

Also, I have no idea what strikes are... Just go check page 1 to check that because I really don't know...
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by melikefood »

Oman stated that he wasn't completely sure on how his power worked.
Oman wrote:I'm an admirer of Creamy Chicken (which I also crumbed early). If Creamy chicken "Finds" me (
I
think
now, that means "creams me"
) I get a power, or become part of their group (if masonry) or we become lovers, or I become unNKable or something. The role PM effectively says that
there is no way to predict what will happen, who knows?
Emphasis mine.

So it's completely possible that's not how the role was supposed to work.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Waiting on Kiwi or the mod here...If he is ModKilled that could answer all of our questions, if not, we will certainly have to ask him now wont we :D
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:40 am

Post by charter »

Since I've grown bored of waiting for Kiwi...

vote clockworkruse

I don't know how you can slip knowing the thinking of scum and expect to get away with it.

mod, is Kiwi about to be modkilled, or are we getting our panties in a bunch for no reason?
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 am

Maybe the issue is that the new day wasn't announced via PM, at least not to me. Maybe Aioqwe doesn't know the game has resumed, or he has forgotten to check that day resumed/night deadline, etc...?
Show
6-4-1
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:45 am

Post by sthar8 »

Or maybe Kiwi is V/LA like I was. I found out that I was going to be gone after night started, so I pm'd the mod to let him know.

Anyway, I'm back, now. I'll post my thoughts a little later.

I'm pretty mad at Oman though.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

charter wrote:Since I've grown bored of waiting for Kiwi...

vote clockworkruse

I don't know how you can slip knowing the thinking of scum and expect to get away with it.

mod, is Kiwi about to be modkilled, or are we getting our panties in a bunch for no reason?
So instead of waiting for the information that the town needs to know right now, you'd rather get straight into lynching?

I didn't slip at all, it definitely made you worried about something. That is exactly what I was hoping for. Why are you so worried about the possibility I offered if you really are the doctor?

I think it should be obvious that scum would attempt to hit the doctor, then the cop. That gets rid of two major threats to scum and makes it a heck of a lot harder for us. But apparently they didn't do that last night, either because someone false claimed or they were planning on someone looking around and saying what the hell...?

And I'm going to assume that the mafia killed Oman, until Kiwi speaks up. It doesn't make sense for Mafia to not kill but there is the possibility that the doctor saved someone last night. Depending on Kiwi's response, we might have a cleared townie.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am

Post by charter »

ClockworkRuse wrote:

vote clockworkruse

So instead of waiting for the information that the town needs to know right now, you'd rather get straight into lynching?
Yes, my one vote and practically no argument against you is going to lynch you. Where did I say I wanted to lynch you again? I want you to actually explain all your speculating and insider knowledge. I don't need to wait for Kiwi to come to try and figure out why you're so fast to propose all these theories (terrible ones at that, I can explain if anyone wants me to).
I didn't slip at all, it definitely made you worried about something. That is exactly what I was hoping for. Why are you so worried about the possibility I offered if you really are the doctor?
You DID slip, and now you're trying to play it off like it was some plan of yours. Just let the rest of us know when you're done with your speculating and want to try and find some scum, ok?
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:36 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

charter wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:

vote clockworkruse

Yes, my one vote and practically no argument against you is going to lynch you. Where did I say I wanted to lynch you again? I want you to actually explain all your speculating and insider knowledge. I don't need to wait for Kiwi to come to try and figure out why you're so fast to propose all these theories (terrible ones at that, I can explain if anyone wants me to).
You DID slip, and now you're trying to play it off like it was some plan of yours. Just let the rest of us know when you're done with your speculating and want to try and find some scum, ok?
I have no insider knowledge, and to me a vote is a call to lynch. It can be used to place pressure but you
never
asked anything when you placed your vote. So in my eyes, that was a call to lynch me.

I did not slip, even if you don't want to believe, and these
terrible theories
have got you up in arms about something. So do please explain your reasons why these are terrible theories. Because to me, it looks like you are starting to get worried about something.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Muerrto »

Clock: A vote isn't a call to lynch. Also, you seem upset he voted you. Why?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Muerrto wrote:Clock: A vote isn't a call to lynch. Also, you seem upset he voted you. Why?
I'm not upset that he's voted for me, I'm just suspicious because to me it seems like he's panicking.

To me, his vote was a call to a lynch or at least a wagon;

vote clockworkruse

If he was attempting to put pressure on me, he would ask questions and attempt to catch me in a lie. Instead he simply says 'Oi! You slipped!' and leaves it at that. There isn't an call for me to explain myself, no questions for me to answer. To me, it doesn't feel like he is trying to pressure me. It feels more like an OMGUS for finding him suspicious.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 am

Post by charter »

CWR, you've made four posts, and in the first three you put forth no fewer than three different theories (one is kind of a repeat, so I'd assume that's the one you want the rest of the town to believe).
ClockworkRuse wrote:Wow. That's all I can really say about Oman. I would also like to say, why is the doctor still alive? If I was mafia, that is exactly who I would go after first.
ClockworkRuse wrote:There is also the possibility that they went after the cop and the doctor protected.
ClockworkRuse wrote:I think it should be obvious that scum would attempt to hit the doctor, then the cop.
ClockworkRuse wrote:It doesn't make sense for Mafia to not kill but there is the possibility that the doctor saved someone last night.
I didn't explicitly ask you any questions, it was implied that I wanted you to explain your speculating, and how your speculating benefits the town in any way. Since you need to be spoon fed, Why are you speculating the night actions before Kiwi speaks up? and How does speculating last night's actions benefit the town?

You're right though, I am worrying that we will waste our time with your speculating and end today with the same debacle as yesterday.

Preview - Haha, So I OMGUS voted you after you drop a major scumtell? Yes, OMGUS is the proper term for that type of vote. :roll:
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

charter wrote:CWR, you've made four posts, and in the first three you put forth no fewer than three different theories (one is kind of a repeat, so I'd assume that's the one you want the rest of the town to believe).
ClockworkRuse wrote:Wow. That's all I can really say about Oman. I would also like to say, why is the doctor still alive? If I was mafia, that is exactly who I would go after first.
ClockworkRuse wrote:There is also the possibility that they went after the cop and the doctor protected.
ClockworkRuse wrote:I think it should be obvious that scum would attempt to hit the doctor, then the cop.
ClockworkRuse wrote:It doesn't make sense for Mafia to not kill but there is the possibility that the doctor saved someone last night.
I didn't explicitly ask you any questions, it was implied that I wanted you to explain your speculating, and how your speculating benefits the town in any way. Since you need to be spoon fed, Why are you speculating the night actions before Kiwi speaks up? and How does speculating last night's actions benefit the town?

You're right though, I am worrying that we will waste our time with your speculating and end today with the same debacle as yesterday.

Preview - Haha, So I OMGUS voted you after you drop a major scumtell? Yes, OMGUS is the proper term for that type of vote. :roll:
It benefits the town because your claim saved you yesterday but in my experience, a claimed doctor dies the day they claim. It makes no sense that you would still be alive, in my opinion.

I don't think I dropped a major scum tell and I think you are panicking because even though you claimed doctor someone is suspicious of you. And I want to wait for Kiwi to come back and tell us what he did before I move on.
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 am

Post by melikefood »

Is there a way to check if a player is online or not?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I will be able to update this tonight, today has been filled with other issues.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Muerrto »

ClockworkRuse wrote:
charter wrote:vote clockworkruse

If he was attempting to put pressure on me, he would ask questions and attempt to catch me in a lie. Instead he simply says 'Oi! You slipped!' and leaves it at that. There isn't an call for me to explain myself, no questions for me to answer.
You didn't see that as saying 'explain yourself'? Really?
charter wrote:I don't know how you can slip knowing the thinking of scum and expect to get away with it.
I would've expected something along the lines of 'I didn't slip etc.' Seems straight forward to me. How about you start there and we move forward?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by strife220 »

Posting to avoid strike. Busy day
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Posting to acknowledge I have read up to this point.

My current view: leaning slightly toward a scum slip because he assumes mafia. But, kiwi has been everything but uber helpful.

*shrugs*
Show
6-4-1
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by melikefood »

ClockworkRuse wrote:Second up
on my plate
: (I'm emphasising this because I think it's funny, because he's saying plate and he's quoting me FOOD, that's funny.)
Food, post 232 wrote:I'm forgetful.
I'm aware we're not supposed to lynch him.

Are we sure there's a Doc?
Am I the only one who feels this is Food throwing out his line and trying to catch the doctor, if there is one?
I read over this thinking that CR might be the doc, but then Charter claimed doc, so I'm wondering if it means anything.

Also, what about WindKirby's investigation?
Are we gonna save it for later or something?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Didn't he say he got a guilty on Muerrto?
Show
you done goofed.

melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by melikefood »

Yeah, I'm wondering if we're gonna act on it or something.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I was hoping to hear from Kiwi first, and Was under the assumption WK wasn't sure of his sanity as a cop.
Show
you done goofed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”