NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Oman »

strife220 wrote:
Oman wrote:
Unvote Vote Kiwi
Simulposted.

This guy is somehow avoiding a modkill, so lets give him a townkill.

NO, I don't buy it, no, I don't think he is more likely to be scum than charter, BUT I feel his has an above average chance of being scum i.e chance > random. So he's optimal if charterwagon don't fly.
I'm confused. Charter and Kiwi both have a few votes on them. Why would you jump off one wagon to the other if you think Charter's more likely scum?
There was more value in leting charter live than letting kiwi live. If Kiwi was scum he would not give away a partner, charterscum will.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 am

Post by charter »

sthar8 wrote:In other news, charter continues to appear scummy with his desperate attempts to get anyone lynched but himself.
Well, since I know I'm town, and there's others that have acted scummy, it kind of makes sense, doesnt it?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Oman »

charter wrote:
sthar8 wrote:In other news, charter continues to appear scummy with his desperate attempts to get anyone lynched but himself.
Well, since I know I'm town, and there's others that have acted scummy, it kind of makes sense, doesnt it?
ANYONE no, but people who you find suspicious sure. I think charter is doing the latter, but thats hardly hard for scum to pull off.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:45 am

Post by strife220 »

sthar8 wrote:My current suspects are: charter, Liam, food, in that order.
This is approximately my ordering as well. Food's play has been a bit scummy, but I feel there's a good chance he's newbie town. Liam's been contributing very little and has avoided making many concrete statements. Charter is, well, charter.

I'd love to see a Charter lynch and a Liam vig.

We have 48 hours now to get everyone's opinion and lynch someone.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:15 am

Post by windkirby »

I am very confused as to why Kiwi would claim something like that when thinking he's already been killed. Starting to wonder if he's a jester, although of course SK remains a possibility.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am

Post by aioqwe »

I have limited immunity. College visit this morning to Johns Hopkins (the 's' at the end of Johns is very important). Will comment soon.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 am

Post by aioqwe »

I claimed as I did because I saw 2 votes, I figured I had about 2-3 votes at least on me and people seemed to be stacking on votes. I just posted a quick claim to at least stop people from putting votes on me.

creamy chicken, I get to cream people. (remember my interest in the chicken role? Because I wondered why people were throwing around my role name) I'm pretty popular so people don't want to mess with me so I get immunity. But as chaos assumes, ramen will care less and less and they'll get to me.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 am

Post by aioqwe »

*insues not assumes

It was somewhat a paraphrase of my role pm.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Oman »

Anything else you do kiwi?

I want to see if anyone counterclaims on the name (I've mentioned creamy chicken earlier, and he could be pulling from that).
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Oman »

Do you know what creaming people does? Do you cream scum or town? Is it good or bad?
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 am

Post by aioqwe »

Creaming people kills them- its the flavor for how my vig role. I cream a person of my choice. I'm thinking of n1 letting a town decide to "prove" my vig-ness. I doubt a mafia could convince the rest of the team to kill a person. So that would at least narrow me to SK or vig. Any other questions? I still need to read >.<
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Oman »

I don't believe you one bit. Still waiting for someone to counterclaim it though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:54 am

Post by charter »

I don't like the idea of the town deciding on your kill. First, there's no way we can reach a consensus. Second, you're letting the mafia influence your kill, hence I think it's plausibe that you're going to kill a townie.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 am

Post by Oman »

Happy scumday charter.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 am

Post by charter »

Thanks.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 am

Post by aioqwe »

aight then I decide but can post in-thread? What ev. Still reading...
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:54 am

Post by strife220 »

charter wrote:I don't like the idea of the town deciding on your kill. First, there's no way we can reach a consensus. Second, you're letting the mafia influence your kill, hence I think it's plausibe that you're going to kill a townie.
We don't have to reach a majority, we just have to have enough people input opinions and Kiwi to say 'alright guys, I'm going to kill *Person X* tonight.

Shouldn't let mafia influence the kill? Mafia influence every kill made in Mafia - that's one of the ways we're supposed to catch them. That's why we discuss reasons for and against lynching a player.

For example:
I suggest (again?) we lynch Charter and have Kiwi NK Liam. Reasons for charter have been explained. Liam stands out to me as a player who has went out of his way to say very little, is perhaps the least active (in terms of words posted) player, making him the lurky-est, and has done little-to-no scumhunting.

No counter-claim on Kiwi's claim from me - I'm not creamy chicken. I think discussing who he should NK is a much more pressing matter than whether or not his claim is believable. His NK ability is easily prove-able, and can be used to town advantage today even if he is SK.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:54 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I don't buy kiwi's claim personally the paraphrase of his PM doesn't really help.

and why do you have limited immunity when before it was juts immunity? I also don't like the part about 'ramen will care less and less and they'll get to me' do you mean the SCUM ramen or the TOWN ramen there?

I'm willing to move to charter to get a lynch but i do not like this kiwi opportunistic play/
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 am

Post by strife220 »

Darla (and everyone that is not picking out a NK target), please explain to me why my "Kiwi must be SK or vig, and regardless of which, town can use the NK to their advantage" is not worth following?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 am

Post by charter »

strife220 wrote:
charter wrote:I don't like the idea of the town deciding on your kill. First, there's no way we can reach a consensus. Second, you're letting the mafia influence your kill, hence I think it's plausibe that you're going to kill a townie.
We don't have to reach a majority, we just have to have enough people input opinions and Kiwi to say 'alright guys, I'm going to kill *Person X* tonight.

Shouldn't let mafia influence the kill? Mafia influence every kill made in Mafia - that's one of the ways we're supposed to catch them. That's why we discuss reasons for and against lynching a player.
Am I the only one noticing strife picked me for scum in the beginning of the game and hasn't dropped it or looked much for anyone else? You stretch everything I say strife to make another argument against me. I don't say he shouldn't let scum influence his kill. I say he can't help it. You in fact took the opposite of what I said and tried to twist it into another argument against me.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

strife220 wrote:Darla (and everyone that is not picking out a NK target), please explain to me why my "Kiwi must be SK or vig, and regardless of which, town can use the NK to their advantage" is not worth following?
I find it difficult to believe his claim, but thinking about it, if we let him him live and give him a specific target, and he doesn't pull through, then we know he is lying scum!!

so yea, I agree with you. (missed your other post cos after i sent mine i closed the window and we cross posted)

My only reservation is the chance that he hits some sort of PR. If we chose amongst ourselves (not counting lurkyliam as he is obv. lurking) one of us will likely be forced to claim, and outing more PRs with a claimed cop already in the town seems a bit..well..stupid.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:52 am

Post by melikefood »

I finding Kiwi's claim hard to believe since it looks suspiciously copypasta'd (Lol, get it?) right off of Oman's title.

But I guess we could try letting him kill a planned target.

Unvote
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

charter wrote:
I don't like this Charter. If you think others have been acting scummy, why not use it as part of your defense. And even if someone picked you out in the beginning, that does not mean that they just stop suspecting you just because you are there first pick or you seem slightly less/slightly more scummy. (But, I have no problems with you latter statement, I think you just need to bring some examples to your post, otherwise, it doesn't seem really helpful as a defense.)

I like the Charter lynch (because he is the only unclaimed of my three initial suspicions), and for a NK, I don't see anyone in particulair who deserves it, but I guess the lurky player, Liam, is possibly the most helpful to town, so I am cool with it. However, this is only because I don't have any other major suspects of mafia from today, unless someone can make some argument against a person I had not suspected.

Food doesn't seem very pro town or anti town at the moment. I am just going to stay out of that one for the time being. Maybe someone can bring up a point where he has lately been anti town, cause right now, he doesn't seem to be either.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Here's my problem with picking Kiwi's target, just so you all know. Mafia could easily decide to NK to make it seem like he was lying and the the NK immune player out of the game. That would really hurt us. That's why it isn't worth following. It's too easily manipulated.

Expect more later.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by strife220 »

ClockworkRuse wrote:Here's my problem with picking Kiwi's target, just so you all know. Mafia could easily decide to NK to make it seem like he was lying and the the NK immune player out of the game. That would really hurt us. That's why it isn't worth following. It's too easily manipulated.

Expect more later.
Could you elaborate on this? You mean if we pick a target for Kiwi to off, and scum overlap the kill? This sounds like a big pro-town advantage, since scum would only do this if we chose a townie for Kiwi to kill. Moreover, in some games if two alignments target the same player for a nightkill, the flavor will say something like "Player XXX, shot and stabbed N1" to indicate he was double-killed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”