Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Oman »

Yes Muerrto, I agree, I may have been wrong. He's not saying much anymore.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by strife220 »

Oman wrote:Because its relevant to our relationship as people.

I am informed, about things that aren't alignments in the game. Where, in my banter with Muerrto, do I say anything about alignments that aren't my own.
The fact that you're acting buddy-ish to Muerrto makes it seem like you know something about his alignment. It's strange for two players who Should be suspicious of each other to have a friendly chat.
Oman wrote:More to the point, if we were scumbuddies, why the hell would we do this in thread?!
WIFOM much?

ClockworkRuse wrote:
Oman wrote:Because its relevant to our relationship as people.

I am informed, about things that aren't alignments in the game. Where, in my banter with Muerrto, do I say anything about alignments that aren't my own.

More to the point, if we were scumbuddies, why the hell would we do this in thread?!
I don't believe they are acting anti-town right now. Perhaps a little non pro-town if anything. I don't think they are scum though, not yet at least.

Windkirby, reasons on sthar and Oman would be nice.
Agree here. This conversation may be interesting later in the game, but for now it's been exhausted and is distracting

charter wrote:Sorry, I posted in the V/LA thread that I was going to be gone and I didn't have time before I left to pm all the mod's of my games... But I'm back now. I don't have much time now, but I went through quickly so I'll address this.
strife220 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Charter

The vote on me was horrible, your vote on Darla was horrible, and your overdefensiveness to me saying 'there's probably scum on the MLF-wagon' implies that I was definitely correct, and possibly even nailed both you and your partner.
Now you've convinced yourself that you are correct? So according to you, since there's two scum in that four, what order would you lynch them in? Why aren't you arguing to lynch all of them, since you're "definately correct"? You think you know everything, but I can't see how you're so sure that you're right. I agree that the wagon on food was poorly justified, but I think you're reading much too far into it and whatever convinced you that you've already found two scum.
I really don't know why I said 'definitely' there. Maybe I shouldn't be making posts at 2AM - the sentence "implies that I was definitely correct" is a bit self-contradicting. I should have wrote "reinforces my confidence."

On another note, Sthar8's post 173 is very accurate. Kiwi, Liam, Clockwork, and Food all have fairly unclear opinions and haven't given many contributions to the hunt.

Unofficial vote count:
Aioqwe [2] (Beyond_Birthday, DarlaBlueEyes)
Charter [2] (Sthar8, Strife220)
Melikefood [1] (Aioqwe)
Muerrto [1] (Oman)
DarlaBlueEyes [1] (Charter)
Sthar8 [1] (Windkirby)

Unofficial deadline count: about 7 and a half days.

We got a lot of content for 7 days of play, and I think it's time to start thinking more seriously about a lynch. If we don't have a majority by deadline, we go into no-lynch. As such, I think we should have our lynch target essentially decided at least a few days before deadline, in the situation where a role-claim reverses the wagon. I'd hate to bring a player to L-1 at deadline and have them claim cop without having time to discuss it.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by strife220 »

EBWOP: Lots of crossposting.

New Unofficial vote count:
Aioqwe [1] (DarlaBlueEyes)
Charter [3] (Sthar8, Strife220, Beyond_Birthday)
Melikefood [1] (Aioqwe)
Muerrto [1] (Oman)
Sthar8 [1] (Windkirby)
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Hmm..to lessen the distraction possibly should I explain what I saw in your post Oman? Won't help the scum really cause I think it's a moot point now.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Oman »

Yes, you should probably say it just in case there is any confusion.
strife wrote: WIFOM much?
My biggest problem with WIFOM is that everyone misuses it. WIFOM only applies when there is an equal benefit. Basically, there is greater benefit to me and muerrto staying hidden as scumbuddies and only makjing cursory attacks on eachother than there is in us buddying up to project a townie look (through WIFOM anyway).

That is: you're using circular WIFOM logic to make something WIFOM out of nothing.

Beyond_Birthday and Muerrto both have something to say now.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

windkirby wrote:Reread the thread.
unvote, vote: sthart8

Primarily vibes, although Oman is becoming a close second in that category. If anyone has questions about either of these vibes, I can probably scrounge up the posts that did it.
The "communication" between Oman and Muerrto, I find, is minor at best, however, although now that it has been mentioned, I've made a note to keep an eye on them. At the level it's at now, though, I don't find it very suspicious.
What the hell is wrong with you? After all this time, with ALL that is said, you can’t even give a serious reason? And how in seven blazes Oman anywhere near a second at this point? I can see Sthart8 as coming under suspicion, but seriously, you have NO reasons? You put all the time it takes to reread, but you NEVER took out quotes or typed notes for reasons so that you don’t look like a random voter by not giving reasons?

Reason I changed to Windkirby:
Error? I dunno, but I don’t want to vote him:
Unvote

I am revoting aioqwe.
aioqwe wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
aioqwe wrote:Muerrto:
aioqwe wrote:Seriously, do you have any other suspicions or are you just going to badger me all day?
Muerrto wrote:Plea.
How is this a plea to emotion. Yes, I asked you a question but you specified that I was pleaing to emotion.
Muerrto wrote:My post listed my suspiscions.
I made this request before you posted your suspicions
I'd definitely call that a plea, that's all I can say about that. I'm not calling for your lynch I'm simply voting for you. So are 4 other people(3 now I think). Your defense is weak and not really a defense. Claiming you did something because of this AFTER you did it is as easy as simply doing it and making up a reason after. How is that a defense?
Plea does not equate to plea to emotion. Isn't a vote a call to lynch?

You might say it's just pressure, but it's the pressure of being lynched. No matter how you look at it, you're still pushing my lynch.

How is it weak? Saying it's weak does not make it weak.

So I should say that I'm acting scummy on purpose to draw reactions, as I act scummy or before other people react? How is that effective?
This entire post seems scummy, and after Darla’s post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*
Lol if you check our join dates you'll see I joined before he did. Not what I was referring to.

Heck, one of the more known and respected names on here, Ergo, is a friend of mine from another board and we joined about the same time.

I frequent the newbie games rather than the 'real' ones so my name's not quite as known, but I've been here a while.
Ahh, I see I see. You are not completely unheard of, Your name has reached my ears a few times.

agreed about the Kiwi post, WIFOMy Semantics and it didn't make a lot of sense, I've always been a fan of the Pressure Vote myself, and its hardly a lynch vote. I use it to get someone talking and usually retract it once I am satisfied, or leave it when they show to be scum.
I feel more ascertained in my vote for you, at the moment. Now, on to someone else’s odd actions that I have yet to talk about:

@ Oman, your play here bothers me. While I do agree that townies shouldn’t look too much into encoded messages if you are town power roles, I am very suspicious of your suggestion to simply look the other way. The entire argument seems to force town to question whether the action is scummy, but to do so by not looking at the argument...

Second, your attack on Muerrto may have been an intelligent move in order to push against him and test him as town, but... I really, really don’t like you defense of the encoded messages observation by strife. I disagree, however, that the two of you are likely scum buddies. However, there is certainly the remaining chance one of you is scum. I can see that as a decent possibility.

“Note: we're not encoding them. We're talking about something you don't understand. The difference is that what we're doing is not anti-town at all. Unless you believe it to be, in which case I would love to hear that. “ ~Oman (being lazy)

NOTE: I don’t think that it is encoding or anti-town, just using the terms so you know what I am referring to. I do not see anything very scummy about it, aside from the fact that you seemed very strange. Even though I haven’t metagamed anyone here, I can only draw the conclusion that I have said about you testing Muerrto. Even though this doesn’t make a lot of sense, I am going to review it in case it becomes more important later.

Third:
Oman wrote:
strife wrote:ow are we supposed to know that what you're doing is pro-town?
No. Its irrelevant to the game.
Strife wrote: Case in point. If you and windkirby are both town, you've struck him with paranoia and distracted him from trying to find scum.
Windkirby, I love you dearly, please don't take this badly but:

Thats not my problem, nor my fault. If a player is distracted by small simple things, then if its not me, it'll be something else.
The idea that it isn’t your problem for townies to be distracted seems scummish. Because, it wouldn't be your problem only if you are mafia. So, seems slightly suspect.

*Sighs*
The only thing that changed is that, as of right now, you are not in my list of people I think to be village. I do not think that it was significantly pro town, unless it is revealed later, but I will certainly look into my own thoughts later, should something really set my alarm off about you, Oman.

I did have something to say, but since I had not read the massive amount of stuff over the past few pages, (and I realized I was thinking of someone else's actions when I posted.) ignore that vote. *My bad.* These are my thoughts as I went through the last page and a half?

Vote: Aioqwe

Until someone comes up with a better case, as I know that this is pretty weak. However, no one else has set off any major alarms.

I am still suspecting Windkirby, but not near as much. And Charter just seems to be, somewhere... *Sighs* Charter is going to take a lot of reading up to figure out where he lies. I really, really don't like his play thus far, but it really hasn't seemed uberly anti-town, just not town productive. (Yes, I realize that is anti-townish, but is it UBERLY ANTI-TOWN?!)
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by aioqwe »

We can also discuss the misrepresentation utilized. You really should quote both sentences to give an accurate representation. The question itself may be loaded, however, the point I try to get across is that Muerrto should attempt to share his suspicions beyond the first person he votes for.

I had my suspicions on food and darla, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Oman »

No, I wasn't testing Muerrto, he picked up on something, but I think he got it wrong which is why I want to hear what it is now.

I play strangely sometimes, its part of my meta.

Oh and finally, I have encoded several things into especially my early messages, but they are, as you will see when they need be revealed, that that is pro-town.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount #4

Aioqwe [2] (Beyond_Birthday, DarlaBlueEyes)
Charter [2] (Sthar8, Strife220)
Melikefood [1] (Aioqwe)
Muerrto [1] (Oman)
Sthar8 [1] (Windkirby)

Not Voting [4] (Melikefood, CallMeLiam, ClockworkRuse, Muerrto)

Beyond_Birthday missed a 48 hour period, and has received his first strike.
Charter did not post within 24 hours of the prod, and has received his second strike.
Sthar8 missed a 48 hour period, and has received his first strike.
Windkirby missed a 48 hour period, and has received his first strike.

All strikes can be found beside the player's name in the player list in post 0 of the thread.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by strife220 »

Oman wrote:Yes, you should probably say it just in case there is any confusion.
strife wrote: WIFOM much?
My biggest problem with WIFOM is that everyone misuses it. WIFOM only applies when there is an equal benefit. Basically, there is greater benefit to me and muerrto staying hidden as scumbuddies and only makjing cursory attacks on eachother than there is in us buddying up to project a townie look (through WIFOM anyway).

That is: you're using circular WIFOM logic to make something WIFOM out of nothing.

Beyond_Birthday and Muerrto both have something to say now.
I think there's plenty of benefit for scum to set a situation where they plan a slow mason-claim or something similar. If they convince town, they get to ride to the end of the game. There's also motivation for one scum to buddy up town town.

More importantly: I don't think I implied that I thought you and Muerrto were scum-buddies. I do think that the conversation was likely anti-town (if you're both pro-town) and will hold a wealth of information if one of you turns up scum.

And if you are pro-town, please stop saying BS things like:
Oman wrote:I play strangely sometimes, its part of my meta.
to justify behaviour. "I always do it" is not an excuse to do anti-town things.

Beyond_Birthday's post 181 is good, and gets across some of my own thoughts nicely.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Oman »

Strife: Mason claims are incredibly dangerous, but regardless, if we were masons we'd save it for night and talk then, wouldn't we.
Strife wrote: "I always do it" is not an excuse to do anti-town things.
Good thing it wasn't Anti-town.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ahh So much activity for a busy girl like me :D I love games that actually go places. Reading up now.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
melikefood
melikefood
Goon
melikefood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Post by melikefood »

I'm sorry, I've been forgetting to get on here at reasonable hours.
For some reason I only remember Mafiascum when it's like 3:00AM.

Anyway, It's FoS windkirby for his Vibe vote.
He'll probably clarify later on his vote.

I'm finding that the conversation between Oman and Muerrto is not much, it might get more suspicious if stuff comes up related to the two though.

Is there a topic I'm forgetting? I feel that there is...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 am

Post by charter »

My reread. Don't know how I missed this one before...
strife220 wrote:4 votes on MLF is much more pushy than a dice vote deserves, in my opinion. Me thinks there's at least one scum on that wagon, unless there's another reason for voting him that I missed. Aioqwe and windkirby both have pretty crappy reasons for joining a wagon like that.
The reasons people voted food.

Me - his name was first
Oman - "Dice tags are wrong and evil, and you should be killed"
kiwi - "outside of me, his actions seem interesting"
WK - "Not crazy about dicing"

What makes Oman's reason (or mine) any less crappy? You didn't mention Oman, but everyone who voted for Food had a poor reason.

In the beginning Muerrto seems to buddy up with a lot of people. I don't think there's much to gain there unless he is scum, but he hasn't done anything that scummy, so at this point I think he's just friendly (though hasn't buddied up to me :cry: )

Oman -
Oman wrote:
Unvote Vote Muerrto
I find it incredulous that you acutally believe that he could be scummy after a townie did it in LYLO and you accept that it could be town.
And people say I'm quick to change my vote? He unvotes kiwi saying there is nothing on him, when there are quite a few people who have givin valid reasons to suspect him as scum. Muerrto questions Oman about this, but Oman ignores it, so Oman care to elaborate on your vote for Muerrto?

Next Muerrto follows Oman's 'experience' and unvotes kiwi and seems to have dropped all questioning of Oman.

Oman ignores all questions from strife in post 160, and counters with a giant post of fluff. Oman, will you go back and answer the questions to you that you ignored from before?

Primarily vibes, although Oman is becoming a close second in that category. If anyone has questions about either of these vibes, I can probably scrounge up the posts that did it.
The "communication" between Oman and Muerrto, I find, is minor at best, however, although now that it has been mentioned, I've made a note to keep an eye on them. At the level it's at now, though, I don't find it very suspicious.
I'd like to know where your vibes come from. Strhart seems pretty pro town to me.
strife220 wrote:I really don't know why I said 'definitely' there. Maybe I shouldn't be making posts at 2AM - the sentence "implies that I was definitely correct" is a bit self-contradicting. I should have wrote "reinforces my confidence."
So you're still saying that me and another person on that wagon are scum? So I'll ask you again, why aren't you trying to get us lynched? You're voting me, but having made much of a big case on me.

Any reason for you to give votecounts? Any reason for your revised one to be forged? If you added votes wrongly to someone else but me I'd chalk it up to an honest mistake, but since you're gunning just for me, it makes it seem like you want me to appear to have more votes than I do for some reason. Care to share?
Beyond_Birthday wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you? After all this time, with ALL that is said, you can’t even give a serious reason?
And how in seven blazes Oman anywhere near a second at this point?
I can see Sthart8 as coming under suspicion, but seriously, you have NO reasons? You put all the time it takes to reread, but you NEVER took out quotes or typed notes for reasons so that you don’t look like a random voter by not giving reasons?

Reason I changed to Windkirby:
Error? I dunno, but I don’t want to vote him:
Unvote
Bold Mine. Couple things off here. You vote for WK with no explanation but say you'll explain in a minute, and this is the explanation? Care to explain why you really voted for him? As in why pick him? Also you wonder how Oman could possibly be on WK's suspect list, and then...
Beyond_Birthday wrote:@ Oman, your play here bothers me. While I do agree that townies shouldn’t look too much into encoded messages if you are town power roles,
I am very suspicious of your suggestion to simply look the other way. The entire argument seems to force town to question whether the action is scummy, but to do so by not looking at the argument...

Second, your attack on Muerrto may have been an intelligent move in order to push against him and test him as town, but... I really, really don’t like you defense of the encoded messages observation by strife. I disagree, however, that the two of you are likely scum buddies.
However, there is certainly the remaining chance one of you is scum. I can see that as a decent possibility.

“Note: we're not encoding them. We're talking about something you don't understand. The difference is that what we're doing is not anti-town at all. Unless you believe it to be, in which case I would love to hear that. “ ~Oman (being lazy)

NOTE: I don’t think that it is encoding or anti-town, just using the terms so you know what I am referring to. I do not see anything very scummy about it, aside from the fact that you seemed very strange. Even though I haven’t metagamed anyone here, I can only draw the conclusion that I have said about you testing Muerrto. Even though this doesn’t make a lot of sense, I am going to review it in case it becomes more important later.

Third:
Oman wrote:
strife wrote:ow are we supposed to know that what you're doing is pro-town?
No. Its irrelevant to the game.
Strife wrote: Case in point. If you and windkirby are both town, you've struck him with paranoia and distracted him from trying to find scum.
Windkirby, I love you dearly, please don't take this badly but:

Thats not my problem, nor my fault. If a player is distracted by small simple things, then if its not me, it'll be something else.
The idea that it isn’t your problem for townies to be distracted seems scummish. Because, it wouldn't be your problem only if you are mafia. So, seems slightly suspect.

*Sighs*
The only thing that changed is that, as of right now, you are not in my list of people I think to be village.
I do not think that it was significantly pro town, unless it is revealed later, but I will certainly look into my own thoughts later, should something really set my alarm off about you, Oman.
Bold mine. Here (later in the same post) you yourself list several reasons why Oman is scummy. Explanation for this?

unvote
because Darla explained herself.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:37 am

Post by charter »

EBWOP
charter wrote:So I'll ask you again, why aren't you trying to get us lynched? You're voting me, but
having
made much of a big case on me.
Should read

So I'll ask you again, why aren't you trying to get us lynched? You're voting me, but
haven't
made much of a big case on me
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 am

Post by Oman »

charter wrote: He unvotes kiwi saying there is nothing on him, when there are quite a few people who have givin valid reasons to suspect him as scum.
I disliked them, I thought they were pointless.
charter wrote:Muerrto questions Oman about this, but Oman ignores it, so Oman care to elaborate on your vote for Muerrto?
No, actually. It was a throwaway vote. Had no real plan in mind this time.
Unvote
. I'd forgotten about it.
charter wrote:Oman, will you go back and answer the questions to you that you ignored from before?
Yeah, sure, think I just missed them though. Note though, that the following post was not "fluff" nor was most of it in response or to "counter" strife.

Strife wrote:"Sort of" being, what about Food's bandwagon? Page 2, 4 votes from using dice to random vote? If you think townie-wagons grow faster than scum-wagons, you must think it's because there is scum on them. Why haven't you invested much interested into the members of said wagon?

Because I don't think that the members on it will give much. I took a look at them and decided it was a much more reasonable and a much more logical strategy to focus on other things which were more reliable. You see, newbies often wagon hard as town or scum, so its less reliable.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:11 am

Post by windkirby »

First off, I object to BB saying that "vibes" are no reason because I find them to be the most reliable method of scumhunting. Townies can always, always make mistakes that make them look scummy, but examining a player's behavior and attitude, to me, will much more accurately define their alignment. This is just my opinion, but I hardly think that vibes are not a viable reason just because they don't coincide with any "If player does blah blah blah, he is X% more likely to be scum" rules.

Just getting that out there. Will work on the post pointing out where the vibes came from.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:15 am

Post by Oman »

Vibes are more often than not a subconscious reading of tells. Newbies have a terrible gut because they have only the most basic tells.

Once they do determine the tells they often stop refering to "gut" and more to tells.

That being said, I still get gut feelings.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok people. No, Oman wasn't testing me. I failed but he wasn't testing me, he was testing everyone else.

Oman loves gambits. He attacked me for god awful reasons and I SHOULD have seen it since he JUST did this to someone else in my last game with him, but since he targetted me I was like um...dude, those are god awful reasons.

Lesson 1 for new people: Don't worry that someone puts ONE vote on you. Had I left Oman alone his gambit to see who would leap onto me for his poor reasons may have caught someone. As it is, I think I killed it.

The reason why I took his advice about Kiwi is because Oman loves gambits. I was basically asking if Oman thought Kiwi was legit about his. He thinks he was. I'm not convinced. His latest posts haven't really tried to do....anything.

He's not scumhunting, he's not listing suspiscions, he's not being town. He is being voted again:

Vote: Kiwi

I don't do gambits so I asked Oman what he thought, not because he's experienced in the game, because he has that 'particular' experience. No buddying, no soft claiming, just understood what he was doing.
Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote: I mentioned it, that's scummy?
Untrue
Muerrto wrote:I've never seen you play like this and it's confusing.
Doesn't this tell you anything? Da da, la, la di da.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 am

Post by aioqwe »

aioqwe wrote:I had my
suspicions on food and darla
, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
"Not listing suspicions" is a bit inaccurate eh?
charter wrote:What makes Oman's reason (or mine) any less crappy? You didn't mention Oman, but everyone who voted for Food had a poor reason.
Strife220 is Oman's scumbuddy? Nah. I feel Strife's opinions was that food only deserved 1-2 votes for dicing. Obviously I feel differently and I wouldn't consider your vote as a vote because it was random.
charter wrote:In the beginning Muerrto seems to buddy up with a lot of people. I don't think there's much to gain there unless he is scum, but he hasn't done anything that scummy, so at this point I think he's just friendly (though hasn't buddied up to me :cry: )
Buddying is in it of itself scummy. There's no further support that I can see.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Aioqwe (Simply dismissing a player's scuminess without any reason and suggesting someone else to be guilty is just plain scummy.)
I gave a reason, you still vote for me
Beyond_Birthday wrote:This entire post seems scummy, and after Darla’s post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*
Lol if you check our join dates you'll see I joined before he did. Not what I was referring to.

Heck, one of the more known and respected names on here, Ergo, is a friend of mine from another board and we joined about the same time.

I frequent the newbie games rather than the 'real' ones so my name's not quite as known, but I've been here a while.
Ahh, I see I see. You are not completely unheard of, Your name has reached my ears a few times.

agreed about the Kiwi post, WIFOMy Semantics and it didn't make a lot of sense, I've always been a fan of the Pressure Vote myself, and its hardly a lynch vote. I use it to get someone talking and usually retract it once I am satisfied, or leave it when they show to be scum.
I feel more ascertained in my vote for you, at the moment. Now, on to someone else’s odd actions that I have yet to talk about:
You're voting me again because of what Darla said? How do you know she's town? and why specifically her?

Your contradiction on Oman is also interesting. I see some scum potential here.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Oman »

Muerrto wrote:Lesson 1 for new people: Don't worry that someone puts ONE vote on you. Had I left Oman alone his gambit to see who would leap onto me for his poor reasons may have caught someone. As it is, I think I killed it.
Yeah...I was going to try it again. Which is why I didn't tell them I was doing it :D

I can't believe you missed it man, that last newbie I tried pretty much the same gambit and then I was all "OMGWTFBBQ!"
Muerrto wrote: I was basically asking if Oman thought Kiwi was legit about his.
I misunderstood. I might re-read and give you a straight answer.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:03 am

Post by charter »

aioqwe wrote:
charter wrote:What makes Oman's reason (or mine) any less crappy? You didn't mention Oman, but everyone who voted for Food had a poor reason.
Strife220 is Oman's scumbuddy? Nah. I feel Strife's opinions was that food only deserved 1-2 votes for dicing. Obviously I feel differently and I wouldn't consider your vote as a vote because it was random.
Thanks for answering Strife's question... Now how are we supposed to know the real reason why he didn't include Oman in his list?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I finally got caught up, took a nap, and came back to more!! Touching on this post cos i don't really like it.
aioqwe wrote:
aioqwe wrote:I had my
suspicions on food and darla
, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
"Not listing suspicions" is a bit inaccurate eh?
not really, You didn't truly give suspicions here, although I don't think that everyone who doesn't give detailed descriptions is scum, but some reasoning is nice.
Strife220 is Oman's scumbuddy? Nah. I feel Strife's opinions was that food only deserved 1-2 votes for dicing. Obviously I feel differently and I wouldn't consider your vote as a vote because it was random.[/quote]

Thres a lot i dont like there, You are speaking for strife 'you feel his opinions were' defending him much? And saying someone only deserves a certain amount of votes for something doesn't sit well with me. If someone <scum or not> slips up, they should have as many votes as people who wish to vote them, The dice thing was in random stage, and I highly doubt it would have made it to a lynch anyways.
charter wrote:In the beginning Muerrto seems to buddy up with a lot of people. I don't think there's much to gain there unless he is scum, but he hasn't done anything that scummy, so at this point I think he's just friendly (though hasn't buddied up to me :cry: )
Buddying is in it of itself scummy. There's no further support that I can see.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Aioqwe (Simply dismissing a player's scuminess without any reason and suggesting someone else to be guilty is just plain scummy.)
I gave a reason, you still vote for me[/quote]

So by your logic, Muerrto would be scum with everyone except those he didn't buddy up to? considering the ratio of those he did to those he didn't, that seems a bit illogical. And to say Buddying up = scum is foolish because as oman stated somewhere there are pro-town roles such as masons that also can require/provide buddying up.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:This entire post seems scummy, and after Darla’s post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Muerrto wrote:

You're voting me again because of what Darla said? How do you know she's town? and why specifically her?

Your contradiction on Oman is also interesting. I see some scum potential here.[/quote]

Why shouldn't he vote you? You've been the most consistently scummy so far, and how do we know ANYONE's town? At this stage in the game its pretty much impossible to know.

Obviously he wasn't decided yet, and he had suspicions on me, thus I believe he was saying that my post cleared me in his mind at that time, not that my post incriminated you so much, If i am wrong let me know BB but thats how I interpreted it. And even if it was the other, thats his choice now isnt it?

Overall I'm happy with my vote on you, with the looming deadline, and your behavior so far, I think you are the most scummy so far.

vote stands

(( Some one asked me earlier why I omitted a few people from my list, sthart i think it was? Yes it was because i was pressed for time, I didn't realize i had done so. I will add those i missed on in a few mins)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Muerrto »

Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Lesson 1 for new people: Don't worry that someone puts ONE vote on you. Had I left Oman alone his gambit to see who would leap onto me for his poor reasons may have caught someone. As it is, I think I killed it.
Yeah...I was going to try it again. Which is why I didn't tell them I was doing it :D

I can't believe you missed it man, that last newbie I tried pretty much the same gambit and then I was all "OMGWTFBBQ!"
Yeah, I totally fragged that up. Oh well, next time I'll assume you're doing a gambit instead of assuming you forgot the difference between Strawman and WIFOM. I was like 'You're acting weird' and you were like 'No $hit' lol that's when I got the hint.

FoS: Darla

If you wanna refute Kiwi's points great, your business, that's mafia. Don't do it using other people's arguments(mine) and don't defend other people(Charter and BB) saying what you 'think' they meant.

Makes it sound like you're inside their head, only scum would have that knowledge.

Can you tell me why your vote stands in your own words?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”