Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Now we're getting someplace.

1.)
Please give me your definition of role-fishing.
2.)
What words am I putting in Selande's mouth? Is this what constitutes your claim that I am "defending her"? If not, please explain.

Don't forget to answer #1 and #4 from the post you just responded to.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Selande »

Please reread my posts 51 and 65 - I think I dropped enough hints that my character may react a bit irrationally. I included the votes in my RPing because it was early in the game - basically the random vote phase; I understand that voting "because my character would do it" without any mafia-related reasons is not a good idear for the "serious" part of the game.
I leave my vote on The Fonz for now, because I feel he overreacts.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I responded to 1 and 4 in the post addressing Selande.

Its pretty clear that Selande is a bit inexperienced from this post:
Selande wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Here, the case is that I feel that the ferocity with which Selande's character accused Kinetic's is out of keeping with a random vote, so I'm smelling a softclaim.
Can you explain this more? I think I know what a softclaim is, but I don't see how I made one here and why this would be a reason for a vote - so maybe I'm wrong. My vote was quite arbitrary mafia-wise, but it also was me trying to roleplay my character.

1.) Fonz was justified in asking for either a hard-claim or Selande to back off. What she did was a "crazy move" that she needed to answer for.

Whether or not she was a cop, she had to clarify that she wasn't seeding or pulling anything over us. Fonz comes off pro-town for doing this.

2.) I just feel that you're reading too much into the game, much like scum would do. You call us "short-sighted", and you look too far into things, and make assumptions that ignorant townies wouldn't think of.

Looking back, I realize how much I disagree with this post:

petroleumjelly wrote:
Reasons to vote The Fonz
1.)
The Fonz claims he sensed a 'soft-claim' from Selande's post. Firstly, I think that's rather ridiculous for a game that began with day. Secondly, if Selande
was
soft-claiming, pointing it out is very shortsighted. What if she
was
a Cop with a guilty investigation on Kinetic and was trying to push the lynch without revealing letting that slip? The only thing this does is force Selande to confirm/disconfirm it,
both of which do not help the town
. If the town can lynch a scum without outing a Cop in the process, then all the better.

2.)
The Fonz does not make any sense when he says people with information should either (a) claim, or (b) keep their mouth shut. If Selande was soft-claiming, she
was
keeping her mouth shut.

3.)
The Fonz somehow does not consider that Selande's "tone" was part of her character, while at the same time The Fonz uses a very strong "tone" with his character. Playing a character without thinking that
other
people may just be playing their character seems rather unreasoned.

4.)
He saves his physical description until after his Selande-vote; the operative word in his second post for me is "apparently", which suggests to me that he just noticed this requirement (I would like an elaboration on this from The Fonz). Since MoS requiring descriptions came before Selande's vote, this strikes me as a little backwards for somebody reading through the thread.

5.)
Note for later: If Kinetic [Eldred Hurst] turns out to be scum, then remember his thought that Selande was soft-claiming. Scum are much more likely to sense soft "Cop-claims" on their partners precisely because they are going to be on the lookout for them.
PJ, wanna give me some good role-playing reasons to vote you ? I feel strongly about you being scum. Maybe I could say I found an evil mark on you or a weapon. Or do you wish me to invent something about your character for my vote ? It should be something sudden, like a sudden realization.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.)
What is "scummy" about softclaiming? Please explain to me your theory behind this, because I do not think it is scummy in the slightest.
2.)
What is "town" about forcing a player to clarify what may possibly be a soft-claim? How does it help the town? How does it hurt the scum?
3.)
You did not address #1.
Why do you think Selande is town?
You only explain why you think she is "inexperienced".
4.)
Repeat: Give your definition of role-fishing.
5.)
Repeat: What words am I putting in Selande's mouth? Is this what constitutes your claim that I am "defending her"? If not, please explain.

~~~~~

6.)
Please tell me which option you like better of these two:

Hypothetical Situation
Option #1
: You suspect X might be a Cop trying to get somebody with a guilty result lynched. You immediately ask X if they are soft-claiming.
Option #2
: You suspect X might be a Cop trying to get somebody with a guilty result lynched. You wait and see to determine if your suspicions are justified before acting on them.
Option #3
: You suspect X might be a Cop trying to get somebody with a guilty result [let's call that player Y] lynched. You vote Y to see whether or not there is possibly in merit in your suspicion.

As might be clear, I think both Options #2 and #3 are a good deal better than Option #1; as such, I think Option #1 is
quite
shortsighted.

7.)
I personally don't care how you justify your vote in the role-playing world; you vote me however you like.

8.)
Why don't you clarify what you "don't like about my post" instead of just quoting it and saying you don't like it?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:41 pm

1)
The Fonz wrote: However, overplaying a random vote, and trying to make it look like there's more behind it than there is, make perfect sense for whom? The scum, that's who!
2)
The Fonz wrote:Town players point out apparent softclaims not because they think they're true, but the opposite. Selande's characters actions seemed totally out of whack with representing a random vote: pointing at someone and yelling 'You're a traitor' strikes me as bad RP, unless that player is actually convinced of the accused's guilt.
3) I have already said why: because I am known for doing such things and I understand the mindset that was in when she made that post.

4) Semantics again! You're more interested in playing with words than scumhunting!

Fonz was justified because of exactly this:

Fonz wrote:And of course I wanted Selande to confirm or deny whether she had any particularly good reason to be voting Kinetic. You say that outing cops is bad: BUT THAT IS PRECISELY WHY SOFTCLAIMING IS BAD! You ask softclaimers to clarify because you don't want to let people float by on vaguely implying powerroles. The softclaim itself is enough to alert the scum, if the player in question is town.
To me, asking someone to clarify whether or not they were soft-claiming is not scummy, and soft-claiming is scummy, for the reasons Fonz said.

5) You read too far into the situation with Selande, assuming that she knows what she is doing and trusting her judgment about RP-ing without question. Not pro-town.

6) Nonsense! Fonz was pretty damn sure she WASN'T soft-claiming, as I've quoted, and he wanted her to type it clearly. This is another instance where you're reading too deep between the lines to lose us in semantic loopholes.

Fonz did not suspect Selande to be a cop, he wanted her to SAY that she wasn't soft-claiming, so she can't use the "breadcrumb" argument later, or make us give more credit to her because we think she has more game information.

You are waayyyy scummy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.)
Making it seem like a random vote is "more than it is" a perfectly fine strategy as town, and one I have used before. If you happen to be voting for scum, you are going to get the best reaction if they have to sit there thinking "does s/he know something?" It is
infinitely
more informative than a simple random vote, which nobody in their right mind actually cares about.

2.)
I don't think
town
players are more apt to point out possible soft-claims than scum players whatsoever. After all, the scum are looking for people to nightkill; if they can be sure they have a finger on a Cop, they'll do so.

3.)
{Fine}.

4.)
I am not "playing with semantics" at all. You flatly say The Fonz was not role-fishing. I think he was. He was basically asking Selande: "Are you a Cop with information?" He was asking about Selande's role. That is why I wanted your definition, and I find it noteworthy that you have not bothered to give one.

5.)
I did not assume anything about Selande.
My argument depends on things The Fonz
should have considered
, regardless of what Selande was
actually
doing
. The Fonz should have
considered
that Selande was simply role-playing, regardless of whether or not she actually
was
simply role-playing.

6.)
Selande would not have been able to "breadcrumb" very effectively
whatsoever
if she had eventually
unvoted
-- which she
did
. This goes back to Option #2 (which I think is the best): he should have
waited
before saying anything.

7.)
Why aren't you voting for me?

~~~~~

This will be my last post on the subject for a while; I would like to hear others' thoughts.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm

1) That does make sense, but if you can't see Fonz's perspective on this then there's something wrong with the lenses you are looking through. I find this scummy.

2) Once again, Fonz was justified IMO.

4) So let me recapitulate your argument:"Fonz is scummy for role-fishing". Is that it ?

5) Its like you just want to see one side of the coin. I don't think Fonz "should" have done anything else than what he did. I find you reading too far into it scummy.

6) I find your arrogant tone of "I am right and everyone SHOULD do this because I said so" scummy.

7) I'm looking for a good excuse to. Maybe I caught you putting a suspicious substance into one of the tea cups, and then switching it with someone else's ? (by mistake or by design, the town will decide)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Can we please stop the OOC conversations. They're ruining the spirit of the game. OOC is just for specification and explanation. At no point, in my opinion, should the OOC portion of a post be larger then the IC portion, unless the post is under one paragraph.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Key: My posts will have the following format for ease of reading bold text such as this will be used for OOC notes/message. My character's thoughts will be in blue italics. Descriptions of the present will be in green italics, flashbacks/memories/past events will be in red italics. Speech/actions will be written in pink italics. All posts previous to this one are considered to be joke bantering prior to tthe game and should not be taken seriously. Thank you for your patience and an OOC poke at Jelly for fun

Gabby Knisley was born Gabriella Kingston to a young couple in New Haven in the midst of a stormy Autumn. At 7 pounds 3 ounces, she was just a tad on the light side, though she seemed to be resplendent in all other physical traits, as beautiful as the cherubrim that adorned the Sistine Chapel. They had named her after the Archangel Gabriel due to her bright auburn hair and angelic features. Her bright auburn hair matched the color of the leaves that fell about the hospital in the fall, when her mother ran her hands through the delicate strands, they felt as soft as down. Her deep green eyes were the color of a river after a thunderstorm, theyheld a sense of mystery that seemed to swallow those who beheld them and a sense of calm that hinted at an uncommon wisdom.

Scarcely three days after her birth, tragedy befell the little angel, after an explosion in the Medical Laboratory above the room where mother and child were resting caused the ceiling to collapse in, crushing both underneath tons of rubble. By the time rescue workers were able to clear the debris, the mother had passed away from the wounds suffered, she had spent her last moments shielding her baby with her body. Curiously, the bloodsoaked baby seemed almost serene in her dead mother's grasp, almost as if she had been giving comfort to her mother in her last moments. After the tragic death, her heartbroken father became overcome with the challenge of raising a child on his own while grieving for his lost love whom he had shared so much. He felt as if his heart had been torn asunder whilst an unbearable weight had been dropped upon back. Whenever he looked upon her deep green eyes, her mother's image would rise to his mind and a deep despair would sink rise to the surface. The unbearable depression made it difficult for him to tend to his baby. Her serenity did not have a calming effect on her despair racked father, but instead managed to excarcerbate the situation. He took to drinking heavy amounts of liquor to escape his anguish, drowning himself in bottles of whiskey that he had once despised. He had little experience with alcohol, and quickly drank himself into a stupor. Just barely a week after his wife's death, he would join her in the afterlife.

Gabby Knisley is tall, just a little over 5' 7'' and has a slight willowy frame, her body seems so fragile that it might break at a touch. It bespoke of a type of crystalline beauty that could be seen but not touched. She moved with a delicate grace that almost seemed like she was gliding across the floor. Her long legs moved so silently that her skirt did not produce a sound. She wore a yellow summer dress with flowery imprints, of daffodils, her favorite flower. The skirt ended right below her knees, her calves were bare and born evidence of much traveling. She wore red leather sandals that had a flowery aroma.

Her face was still as angelic as the day she was born, God had been generous with her features, her nose was a perfectly rounded wisp, her naturally flawless complexion was the goal of makeup artists everywhere. Her strawberry blonde hair fell to the small of her back in an autumn cascade that accented the softness of her features. Where God gave with one hand, he took with the other, her eyes though spoke of a sadness that had deeply pierced her soul, they were mournful eyes that had seen more than their share of tears. Those eyes seemed to speak of a deep longing to stop searching so fruitlessly, to see beyond all the sadness in life, to find someone who could hold and comfort her forever. Through her beauty, one could clearly see that some cruel demon had plagued her health, she would often break down coughing at times. How cruel fate seemed to be to plague such beauty with such pain.

Gabby knew she was late for the meeting, but she had just felt so tired. Feeling anxious and apprehensive and meeting so many new people, she promised herself that she'd try to loosen up. She knew she didn't have much longer and she knew she needed to find some help for her conditions or if failing that, at least find someone who could hold her against the oncoming darkness. A sudden jolt of pain ripped through her head and she lost all perspective. She cursed in her head as she crumpled up against a nearby car. Shaking her head clear of the sudden migraine, she proceed to the entrance. She knew this was her last chance, and she tried to forget that which had come before as she stepped into the room

Sorry for being late everyone, I'm Gabby, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance

I am deeply disappointed with the abuse of the OOC system to attack each other, can we just play the game?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Post by TDC »

Kinetic wrote:Can we please stop the OOC conversations. They're ruining the spirit of the game. OOC is just for specification and explanation. At no point, in my opinion, should the OOC portion of a post be larger then the IC portion, unless the post is under one paragraph.
This. If we're going to inject random pieces of RP into an otherwise normal mafia game in the ooc, we might as well remove the RP alltogether..

So his short answer is quite out of character for Doron:
"I'm a - ähm - mercenary. I'm, you know, looking for work."
"Say dear, may I perhaps have a closer look at the drawing your holding?"

A mercenary, wow. What kind of work do you do?
A mercenary. Does he kill? Does he have any standards on what kind of jobs he accepts? Autumn thinks for a while, then seems to have found a good question to find out more. She passes the picture of The Prince to Doron and asks:

Would you hurt him if anyone asked you to?

Autumn turns her head to Gloria while Doron unfolds the picture:

Look at this guy
, she points to Fylbrigg,
why is he giving Hiram the evil eye? Hasn't Hiram asked Doron the same thing I had asked?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

As everyone gets to know each other and discuss their situation, they here a commotion outside. Peering out the window, they see a royal messenger riding into the town square. His livery shows that he came from the palace itself, and he begins belting out his message to all who will listen. "I bear a message from the capital! In the absence of the King, it has been decided that the Crown Prince will serve in his stead until he is located. There will be a reward in gold for anyone who knows the whereabouts of his hunting party, which has been gone adventuring for the past year. If you have any such information, please inform the local Magistrate, who will pay you the reward." Having finished his message, the man rides off to the next town, not even stopping to hydrate himself or his horse.
Permanent V/LA.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

As the messenger rides off, Theo realizes the grim situation the group is in. As the message was announced he slowly watched across the room, because no one seemed overly interested in him. Perhaps he was worse than he thought at interpreting people, or perhaps the group assembled was better than he thought at hiding.

Zacharias was still in the corner, trying to interact as little as possible. Theo thought of the situation and how he could use the messenger's announcement to draw Zacharias into the open. But Theo decided it wasn't yet time for that. No. There was another one who triggered Theo's suspicions. He already seemed to wanting to talk a lot, so Theo would give him something to respond to. 'Hey, Eldred, were you nodding to the messenger?'
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am

"Excuse me for one moment."

Gloria detached herself from the group as she noticed Gabby struggling to get through the door. The poor girl had spoken so quietly that no one took notice, so Gloria took it upon herself to walk over and tend to the girl's obvious exertion.

At about halfway, she halted upon hearing dim neighs that she immediately recognized as sounds made by royal steeds. While the messenger's voice echoed in the streets above the tavern, Gloria tied a red facemask around her lower face. The news bearer left as suddenly as he came, leaving some of the travelers to glance at each other, uneasily trying to gauge their peers' reactions.

This is the moment Gloria chose to pull her cloak away in a fantastically wide motion. The revelation of her physical appearance was surprising to those who had never seen her before.

She was wearing two short-sleeved shirts, the black one over the white tightly wrapped around her athletic body, and dark brown pants closely tied with thick gray strings around the shins. She sported two belts, which held various pouches, and more importantly a series of sheathed scalpels ready to be deployed. Amidst the strings of the lower part of her right leg, another knife could be seen under closer examination. Some made note that her attire would easily blend in with large crowds, except for the red cloth covering her face.

Her posture was formidable.

The leaf that herbalist sold me didn't only calm my nerves, it literally slowed my heart rate! Interesting.

Gloria's body suddenly went into motion, rapidly descending upon the sickly girl. Despite what she thought to be a nervous protest voiced behind her, she slung Gabby's arm over her shoulder and helped her to a nearby couch by the wall.

"Gabby, what happened ? Where were you ?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

She cursed in her head as she crumpled up against a nearby car.

I suppose you meant "cart". We are in medieval times, Pooky
:wink:
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Selande »

Autumn asks:
A mercenary, wow. What kind of work do you do?

"Well, some nobles employ sell-swords to augment their guard; merchants hire them to accompany their wagon trains. Things like that."

Doron still seems rather distracted. He reaches for the picture and studies it intensely. A young man - almost still a boy - is looking back at him with bright eyes and a ready smile.

So very young. Young and innocent.

Doron looks up.

What is Gloria up to now?
And what has Autumn just asked?
Would you hurt him if anyone asked you to?

Shifting his attention back to Autumn, Doron starts to laugh.

"Hurt him? Never. That I will swear by every god you want me to."

The arrival of the messenger puts a stop to Doron's mirth. Pulling his hood further in his face he recedes into a corner (still holding the picture) and tries to evaluate the reactions of his companions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 am

Doron sees his friend by the couch with the new arrival. As if she could feel his stare, Gloria turns back and looks right back at him.

She discreetly motions towards his sword by the coat check. Her lips are reading "GET IT". Her attention returns to Gabby.
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Selande »

Doron hates to draw attention to him at this moment. Still, he has felt unsafe without his weapon. So he carefully slips Autumn's drawing onto a bench, walks nonchalantly through the room, collects his sword and swordbelt and goes to stand next to Gloria and Gabby.

"What's wrong?" he asks in a low voice.
Doron Mackendoerfer
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Kinetic »

V/LA until Monday.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Gabby was startled as a woman dressed in a manner she had never seen before suddenly sprang into action and grabbed her, half carrying her to the nearby couch. She felt grateful for the assistance and wondered what kind soul would so quickly aid a stranger. Perhaps she would find the help she needed here.

Gabby gratefully let her body fall into the couch, the journey here had not been easy, and the road had not been kind to the lady. She turned to her unknown benefactor and inquired as to her name

I am not going to use any knowledge my character would not otherwise have in my voting/character action due to my wish to play within the spirit of the game. Btw, where is everybody?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

We already know each other since we have ALL traveled together. I'm not an "unknown benefactor", we have met before since you are a member of this party of 12.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Clearly then my character's illness is affectitng her memory, perhaps you could be so kind as to refresh her memory?

Yea I gotta read the game conditions more closely
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Selande wrote:"What's wrong?" he asks in a low voice.
"She might have been followed."

As a way of explanation, Gloria added:

"She's suffering from temporary memory loss."
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Post by TDC »

Autumn picks up the picture that means so much to here, that Doron had placed on the bench and stores it in her purse.

Could I be your queen?
she silently whispers to herself, knowing the answer.
But there are more important problems at hand. Gabby looks worse than yesterday and she seems to be forgetting things.

Autumn leans over to the bartender:

A glass of water, please!

She walks over to the couch sits down next to Gabby and hands her the glass:

Here, drink some water.
Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:41 am

Gabby suddenly realized she had been parched when the glass of water was handed to her, she tried to think of the last time she had a drink but seemed to run into a blank wall

"Thank you so much"
Gabby greedily drank the offered water, her throat had been absolutely parched. Gazing at Autumn, she responded,
"I'm not quite sure"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am here, been busy with work and getting my game together to mod, will post something by in end of the day today...sorry have to be prodded.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”