Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Still Alive (3/12):

Knight of Cydonia (replacing ShadowGirl) - Zilla Baldwin
WeyounsLastClone - Theo Faast
Selande - Doron Mackendoerfer

Off Dungeon Crawling (9/12):

curiouskarmadog - Zacharias Lord, Inventor, Lynched Day 1

L (replacing Bogre) - Dan Lester, Cop, killed Night 1

PookyTheMagicalBear - Gabby Knisely, Ill Townie, killed Night 1

M4yhem (replacing Kinetic) - Eldred Hurst, Searching Mason, Lynched Day 2

mneme (replacing Aimless) - Deshaun Dunkle, Doctor, Killed Night 2
TDC - Autumn Bauerle, Psychiatrist/Whore, lynched Day 3

Albert B. Rampage - Gloria Berkheimer, Mafia Assistant, killed Night 3

Yosarian2 (replacing petroleumjelly) - Norton Fylbrigg, Jailkeeper, killed Night 3

No one was lynched Day 4
The Fonz (replacing MafiaSSK), Hiram Buehler, Serial Killer, killed Night 4
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 am, edited 23 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:03 am

Rules:

(blantantly stolen and altered from Mastermind of Sin who stole them from bloojay who stole them from discer who stole them from Werebear who stole them from Meme)

1. "Nights" will last 72 hours. The deadline will be posted. If you need an extension, just tell me, I might need one someday myself.

2. "Days" will last no longer than 3 weeks. If discussion lags, I will impose an earlier deadline. If discussion picks up, the deadline will be rescinded. Aren't I the nice one??? (the correct answer is... NO)

3. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. If you are not counted, you do not exist.

4. There is no rule 4. Muahahaha.

5. Once a player has reached the necessary majority to lynch, the day is over. Unvoting them will not save their life. At deadline, the first player to have reached at least half majority (assuming there is a tie) will constitute a lynch. Otherwise, there will be no lynch. At 4 or less players, deadline rules do not apply. Majority is needed for a lynch.

6. No lynches are allowed, they require the same votes as a lynch.

7. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so. You button your lip, or I button it for you.

8. Once your death scene has been posted, unless you're not dead, you’re dead. You will be told if you're not dead. Once your dead please DO NOT POST until the game is over. I will allow one "BAH!" post, as long as it contains no pertinent information.

9. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts. No matter what stupid thing you've done. Why can't you just THINK? I mean, come on!

10. Don’t quote any PMs or e-mails from me, lest I kill you.

11. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. If you miss a deadline, no choice will be made. This usually involves you being very unhappy.

12. If you're going to be gone any amount of time, let everyone know.

13. The mod is god. Any mistakes such as inaccurate vote counts are obviously YOUR mistake. Please point out your mistakes so I can correct them. And if I ask you to eat play-doh, you say "WHAT COLOR, MOD!?". Sacrifices of small woodland animals accepted.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 am

Special Game Notes:

1) I expect you all to do your best to roleplay the characters you've been given. They have a personality, and they have certain quirks, and I want you to roleplay that. If you have more you'd like to add to your character to give them another dimension, just pm me for approval first.

2) There may be items that become available throughout the game. If they are available, the first person to pm me about grabbing the item will receive it. Not every player is able to receive items, so people that pm me and cannot pick up an item will not count.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:12 am

We will start with day. Roles will go out later today, and the thread will be opened for confirms. After at least 11 people have confirmed in thread, the game will begin.
Last edited by Mastermind of Sin on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:46 am

Hmm, I lost all the role pms, so I will recreate them and send them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :)
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 pm

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose.... The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of time.

But it was a beginning.

Just kidding...

There was a wind, though. This was the wind of fear, and it carried throughout the kingdom of Ealuard, carrying with it terrible news. King Donovan has gone missing, and the kingdom is in shambles without him. With his brother, Gerrard, having gone missing years before, Ealuard cannot bear to have another beloved...well, not quite beloved, but respected (I mean, what kind of person won't let people have children because of "overpopulation"?)...king disappear from the land. The last order King Donovan gave before his disappearance was to find a group of twelve travelers and apprehend them, for among them were some of those who threatened the safety of the kingdom. Now, whether or not they had anything to do with King Donovan's disappearance is yet to be seen, but this news has reached a certain party of twelve travelers deep within the heart of Ealuard. You fear that you are the ones they seek, and you decide that instead of having the lot of you captured, you would just root out the dissenters and kill them. So, you've decided to use an old method from history. Back when other Kingdoms had their kings die or go missing, they had a member of the Secret Society of Kingmakers (now we know what MafiaSSK stands for!) select a new king each day to decide the death of one person. No, that wouldn't work. It would not do to put the power of death in the hands of one person. What if that person happened to be working against us all? So you decide that a majority vote will decide who dies each die, and a half majority will kill someone if it is getting dark, at which point you will all retire to separate resting places until the next day. This will continue until you have rooted out all assailants from within your party. Good luck!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Unless otherwise stated, your win condition is as follows:
You win when all anti-party factions have been eliminated.
Permanent V/LA.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

/confirm
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

To think like a rat
, I disclose to myself while nibbling on some old cheese and glancing around nervously,
one must catch a rat

/confirm

Teehee!
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Greetings Earthlings

I require medical assistance.

If I do not receive it.

My battlecruiser's death rays will annihilatte this planet.

/confirm.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Selande
Selande
Goon
Selande
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Selande »

/confirm
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Hello beautiful lady

be my steady le?

*saunters up to Selande*
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:35 pm

First Note: Feel free to ask questions about your role/character, but do note that most questions involving me expanding upon the flavor of your character will probably receive the response of "creative license". As the players of these characters, you have license to develop the specifics of your character. Just let me know what you've decided to add, so that I can appropriately include it in flavor text that I write.

Second Note: Character names are now added to the first post. These are the names that you are known by to others within the group. You may address each other using that name or their forum name, as you wish.
Permanent V/LA.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by TDC »

/confirm

It seems there are some handsome guys in town.
Aimless
Aimless
Townie
Aimless
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by Aimless »

/confirm

Although I don't know why I should bother. It's not any of you care.

No, no, don't worry about me. I'll just be over here by myself, if any of you need me.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

/confim

Stepping forward with an air (no, not that kind of air) of bravoure, what people often mistake for arrogance while it actually is to make up for his insecurity, Theo Faast glanders on the group and starts talking. As no one really takes notice, he decides to wait until everyone is prepared and ready and not just busy with themselves.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am coming forth to say I.....uhh...errr, that is I am taking time to, I mean I dont want to bother, but if I could have a minute of your time, I would.....no no..thats not right.

I would really just (avoids eye contact) like to....

errr

confirm?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:35 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn tries to meet Zacharias' eyes

I think you need to get laid.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

/confirm

I hope that my tapping into our Oneness, we may become friends.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

/confirm
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

EBWOP:

I hope that
b
y tapping into our Oneness, we may become friends.

This is what I get for making a post too early in the morning.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 am

Alright, 10 confirms, let's get the ball rolling somewhat. I'd like everyone to start off by giving us a physical description of your character, including gender (if obvious) and general build. You can go into as much detail as you want. If you think your gender is ambiguous, you can pm me for clarification. Thanks!
Permanent V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Gloria Berkheimer

Quick eyes, thin lips and a left cheek damaged by skin lesions characterizes Gloria's most glaring facial features. Her shoulder-length black hair hides behind the hood of her dark cloak, under which her crossed arms are also often buried under between her long stretches. Her usual convivial demeanor is moderated by undertones of nervousness and fatigue. Every so often, she will slap her right cheek to keep herself awake.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Norton Fylbrigg is a tall (a few inches over six feet) and wiry man. His body is somewhat crooked, as if he has spent his life constantly trying to make himself look shorter than he is. His fingers are very exacting and long. The clothing he wears largely consists of ragged grays, and other dull colors, while his shoes are equally scuffed, but sturdy.

Fylbrigg's head rests on his neck like an egg balanced on a leaning pipe. His hair is short, wispy and orange: a whirlpool of caterpillars on his skull, while his eyebrows look just as if two of those same caterpillars had gotten lost there. Below this his eyes are an unimpressive shade of green, although they make a nice contrast to his hair. His nose is just a mite too long for his face, and his chin is just a mite too short. Despite all this, he seems generally unconcerned with his appearance and his default facial expression gives a hint of an ironic smile (at his life, the world, or those around him, it is difficult to tell – perhaps all three). From his appearance, his most likely age range would be somewhere between late twenty's and mid-thirties.

In his left hand he carries a worn leather bookstrap (despite its antiquity), and schleps with him a dozen or so books, most of them philosophic in nature.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Zilla Baldwin
is characterized by her thick dirty blonde hair [put into a ponytail] which more often then not has bits and pieces of leaves in them, and her olive skin - with dark brown eyes, akin to bark. She has been often mistaken for a dryad, due to her appearance and because her home is the forest. Her body is robust and voluptous, but it's hard to tell as she wears a monk's robe, which has somehow managed not to have too many holes. She wears a thin pair of gladiator sandals that look like they're about to fall apart at any moment.

Gripped in each of her hands are crutches, but they don't stop her from being just as fast, or faster then anyone who was not impaired. Though, it doesn't seem too bother her much - she always looks as if she's either at peace or happy, with her ruby lips curled into a wide smile. Upon her finger is a ring with an emerald set into it, the only thing that seems that it hasn't been crusade and back. There is a dull brown messenger bag slung across shoulder, which seems to be moderately full.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”