Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

Also, Light-Kun and Beyond Birthday, you are being childish jerks! Only scum oppose to Jews, puns and/or oranges.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

unvote

vote: Light-kun

People who talk in third person are always scum.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
Doktor Per wrote: People who talk in third person are always scum.
Rogue Shenanigans does not agree.
That's what a scum
would
say. Mafia detected!

Light-kun, Rogue Shenanigans and ??? Only time will tell.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Doktor Per »

dcorbe wrote: And in all seriousness, how do you know how many scum there are in this game? Breadcrum much?
Unvote, Vote Doktor Per
According to the formula there should be three or four scum.
unvote

That was one of the scummiest posts I've ever read.
vote: dcorbe

If you are town, your paranoid antics will only hold us back. I will laugh if you will have the cop lynched.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Doktor Per »

I am a vanilla, mark my words, I just find his silly "OMG PARANOIA! SERIOUS BUSINESS" silly and stupid. The ideal ratio for scum versus town is one scum per three town. If there were five scum, if we would lose three town in short succession, it's much too easy for scum to win that way. Three is leaning towards town, while four would seem somewhat ideal.

Instead of realizing that not liking puns = Mafia is a joke, you all jump on the dcorbe bandwagon, because he decides that paranoia (or pointing fingers) is a really good tactic. Or this is all a inter Mafia scheme to distance us so in the end game, Dcorbe will be trusted and can take you hosers out one by one. HA HA HA!

What is going to happen now is that I get lynched, turn up as vanilla, someone speculates about me being scum miller or whatever you crazies do.

Jesus Christ guys, way to not have a sense of humor. I forgot that Mafia is SRS BSNSS.

Holding on for you to over interpret my post :) You can do it, lovable scamps.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Doktor Per »

This is a game, thus I'm not in the least bit pressured. I'm here to be entertained, I for one enjoy the paranoia. I get where you are coming from and I might have come off as somewhat harsh and or defensive, we don't know each other this is bound to happen. Reading people over the internet is always a gamble and covered in guesses.

So far we've had zero discussion beyond our exchange, which is tragic, but at least the ball is rolling now.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

First I use math. Then I call you a paranoid bastard who will harm the town. Then I state my role, hey, I don't have anything to hide, maybe that's bad practice where you come from, but I know what I am.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I'm here to have a good time, not serious business, so if I go pointing scum finger on the first day (which I did twice or three times before, please note) I am most likely not being serious, especially if it's because some dude is overreaction about an assumption based on the ideal ratio. I'd like to win the game, but that should come secondary to good time. I fucked up, blew up too loudly and now the Dcorbe guy is driving me down the street, furious as a demon prince in hell.

I apply a formula to everything, making assumptions about safe things is generally a good thing. Seeing as I seem to be walking up to the gallows I do hope you note Dcorbe's actions better when I flip.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I'm not giving up, I'm just stating where things are headed. Seemingly everyone who has participated since this nonsense began, save IcemanE has jumped on the killdozer. Three out of four does not make good odds for me.

What is your beef, man?
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Which is why I find this off the handles crap ridiculous. I make a few jokes and make an assumption, then all of a sudden everyone who posts jumps on the killdozer, though it seems like the last few of you have been more cool headed.

I defend myself how I see fit. It's day one, non-serious posts are to be expected. I'm new here so you don't know me and I don't know you, so I'll need to learn if any of you have any tells and each one's personality. This is me. Hi. This is how I act.

And yes, Rogue Shenanigans, I am silly. That would be my primary attribute.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Yes my OMGUS was a joke, though I'm not changing it as I find him either suspicious or too quick to jump to conclusions which doesn't help anyone, I'm not expecting Mafia to be busted on day one. I'll vote for you if that makes you feel more comfortable though.

I don't blame you for finding me scummy, hindsight is 20/20, but I do ask that you take posting history into account.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I never did claim Mafia, all I did say was that I could've been more careful with my words, seeing as everyone goes off their hook at the word SCUM.

Jeebuz.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Doktor Per »

I'll indulge you. On 42. Third vote which is founded on nothing but silliness, seeing as it's still day 1. Do note that I changed my vote with almost every other post till that point because everything went off the hook.

47 I claim vanilla, what of it? I'm accused of soft claiming when I call Dcorbe a paranoid silly, so I just claim and come clean, I've seen this kind of stuff roll before.

Third reason: You are not clinically insane.

Fourth reason. If I survive today, I will most likely be Mafia proof for the rest of the game. (That's not really a reason, but hey, I'm a big silly)

And on your latest point, I do care, somewhat, about what happens to me, I care slightly more about what happens to the town (greater good as the Neighborhood Watch Alliance would say), but that's nothing compared to how much I care about having fun, my wife or child. If I didn't care what happened to me, would I be indulging you, really?
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Light-kun wrote:After reading your last post,Dok, I strongly believe you are mafia. I apologize if I am wrong, but you seem very scummy in your long winded defense. Without the ability to see your past play style, I cannot defend you in that manner. Additionally, I have seen novice mafia play the noobie card or play without any seriousness in their game. So:

vote: Dokter Per

fixed
I can't fault your logic.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Doktor Per »

First point. Mafia won't go after me as I will always be under shadow of doubt.

Second point. I can see his point of view, it's just too bad it's going to wind up with a townie lynch in this case.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I like how everyone is a Machiavellian mastermind that can throw votes around, as long as no one else votes. This OMGUS debate is in it's entirety retarded and can we please get on with our lives?

Thanks!
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I was hinting at some kind of hypocrisy.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Thinktank. I toss votes around, in a more joking and lighthearted manner, as I notice the other of you are doing it as well. Note my "OMGUS" vote against Light-kun which no one seems to care about. Do you now see why I think you guys are being a bunch of silly sillies? Well if you don't then you are even sillier than I think.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Not from my point of view, Homer.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I've said everything I have to say, seeing as no one is going for anyone else, I will be the Day one sacrifice, which is always, always town. Well, have fun guys.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I'm going to play, but seeing as I have been judged (Be honest guys, could I
really
convince any of you not to?) what can I say, I find all of you guys suspect.

Greasy Spot says he will post his thoughts tonight, why hasn't he already, is he online?
Dcorbe, why the fuck are you so bloody rampant? It's like you have taken upon yourself the crusader role (which is going to explode somewhat in your face once I get lynch, which is going to happen now since no one is going to withdraw their votes, and if they do, I'll still have majority vote, come lynching time.)
Light-Kun, you are one of the least scummiest guys around and for a while you at least allowed yourself to be somewhat silly until I repremanded you :p you have been sensible on all accounts. Either you are excellent town or smart scum. I hope you are the former and in that case, I hope you're bulletproof.
IcemanE, you're kinda cool as well, caught onto Dcorbe's silly when it began. Either you're a smart town (which I hope you are) or you put some foundations under Dcorbe's downfall. (Or it's a slight hint at distancing)
Sibelius, I would want to see more of you, you seemed neutral.
Rogue, you have been somewhat sensible, so I have found nothing suspect about your behavior, or it might be safe play.

That's all I have to say. I hope we'll get to play another time and things will go off on a better start.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Doktor Per »

dcorbe wrote:At L-1 I would say it's time for a claim but he's already claimed :) Can anyone think of a reason not to drop the hammer? Please speak up now.
Yes, me! But you're not going to like it.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I have no idea who Greasy Spot is, but he is the smartest one in here, I think he has a good case against Cougar, but I'll wait with my vote till more stuff has gone down. (Sorry for calling you scum.) Hopefully I'll survive the day, and let Cephrir down at a later date (unless he's scum. Paranoia is healthy apparently.)

Does this mean I can join the Greasy Spot love orgy?
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

I do hope that's a compliment Rogue. Also, don't expect a reading, like ever. My wife still doesn't get me :P

Dcorbe, personally I would never trust the town to do it's thing, but maybe that's because I would kill (bad choice of words) for vigilante status. (Nice finger waggling by the way)
unvote

I think that I'm too close to the debate at the moment (plus tired) to really offer wholesome, good conversation, debate and the like. (Especially seeing as I find Coug and Dcorbe highly suspect with some rising levels in others.) Personally, I am
DYING
to know what happens on night one.
vote: no lynch

Untill someone does something so drastic to deserve a wag of my finger.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:The quickness to the railroading on DP stinks.
Fixed that for you, jerk. You are a violent, militant little guy, scummier than the moon.

Every vote I give will be read as scum tell, so I won't even bother.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Good, some kind of consensus. Then I can vote without silly OMGUS hysteria.

Vote: Rogue Shenanigans
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Doktor Per »

The only accusation that's been pushed against me is that I seem scummier than a duck, there is nothing to defend against except the, I don't know you, you don't know me, let's take things from there, I'm no master of Mafia seeing as the only other game I ever played was a Doctor Dethy where we (town) lost. Also the fact that I can't even vote without everything going haywire is stupid.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

The reason I am not defending myself is because when I even bloody tried, it wound up with just putting more heat on me and making me "even scummier" which, is not good for town, given that I'm a vanilla on your side. Also, Gurgi, I totally bloody agree with you, and I have been trying to follow that mantra, sans my day one joke posts. I've seen how railroading people can give scums easy quick kills. Given the current head count, we should be extremely careful about what we do. You good sir, have moved my heart with your logic. If you are town, you are an invaluable asset. If you are scum, you are terrifying.

unvote

Going to reread the vote history real quick and make a table.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Light-kun wrote:Now, the shot screams mafia/vig (but vig is the one shot.) The other screams something of serial killer, and since I am not going to say that I can think of another anti town role of similar signatures, I am going with sk.
Either way, we'll most likely find out tonight :) there is no flavor text misleading?
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Doktor Per »

Light-kun wrote:Anyway, cephrir, what did you get from the SC lynch about Dok? If you got Dok is mafia, care to explain your reasoning?
This is quite silly, since he's quite obviously voting for a different person. Feel free to stop obsessing over me anytime soon, mkay? :)
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Doktor Per »

I'm going to come out of nowhere with this, but

Vote: IcemanE

Now, if you quote anything by IcemanE, you'll be quick to realize that there is little to nothing there to criticize. Well, exactly my point good reader, his playstyle during this entire game has been that of keeping it safe, following town consensus and anything else to remain active and under the radar without being too suspiciously under the radar as to warrant a scummy lurk.

IcemanE seems to be quite intelligent and I will gladly give him that, but things come down to this: He is lynch happy, he is a small presence in the game and he plays things very safe, almost methodically so. Now, IcemanE I do by no means try to insult you with this, instead, I wish you to take this as a compliment of the highest caliber, and wear it proudly. Though you should probably refute it all the same since as flattering as it is, it does not bode well for you in game.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Doktor Per »

I must agree with Greasy Spot, Elvis has little going for him except paranoid ramblings of a mad man.

These replacements have begun confusing me. I must retain my initial gut feeling towards IcemanE, since it's the only thing I can trust.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Well said icemanE. As luck would have it, due to forces outside of my realm of control, I might be losing internet soon. I don't want to request a replacement, as I'm quite enjoying this game and so far almost everyone except a hardcore center has been replaced which bodes badly for everyone. So, in case I don't say anything tomorrow, expect the worst :(
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Doktor Per »

thinktank wrote:I've seen enough evidence. It's go time.

vote: Doktor Per

Thats lynch-1 Dok. I think its time to claim or die.
Already did that? What do you want me to do, claim again?

Your post reeks of inconfidence and desire to sound as town as possible. What do you have to hide, thinktank? Never mind that. I expected this somewhat to happen, as there was no good consensus on anyone so everything will be reverted back to day one "he made joke votes and assumption about the town-mafia ratio and then said that he was a vanilla townie. Therefore he must be scum!" What this is, is a case of the Wine in front of me. Someone must be scum/SK/whatever so you go out of your way to over read and interprit everything. You make assumptions, since you have little else to go on. And this leads you into circles and circles and circles of stupid discussion about some guy being funny, this guy not being apparent enough or this vote phase going through too quickly. You have all shown a part of this mindset playing, you marvelous Machiavellian Masterminds. Truth is, all you say and do is for naught since anyone who is remotely intelligent and can take ten minutes away from his initial response can ultimately utterly and completely devestate this game by just thinking and doing minimal planning.

I however decided to be fair and come out of whack.

Have fun lynching more town.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Doktor Per »

I would like to add, that this bussing me stuff has had no fruit at all, none what so ever, because in the end you will have learnt nothing when I die.
Doktor Per
Doktor Per
Goon
Doktor Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Doktor Per »

Light-kun, you drank the poison goblet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”